OtakuBoards

Video Game Picture Caption Game!!! YAY!!!

Tatsubei Yagyu

[color=darkblue][size=1]Looks like there aren't any new ones coming in, so I suppose it's time to award the places and such:

Honorable Mention:

[quote name='_Kenshin_']"I didn't think they let blonds into the Jedi order"[/quote]

3rd Place:

[quote name='Gaara kun']The weapon was there, but the young Jedi could not grab it due to his insufficient level he was at.[/quote]

2nd Place:

[quote name='KatanaViolet']"May the PHAGE be with you."[/quote]

And the almighty 1st Place goes to:

[QUOTE=Dodeca]Obi-Wanabee: Like, dude, I finally got my own-

*drops lightsaber*

Obi-Wanabee: Oh poodlefluff. That can't be good.

*so commences the alarm...*

Comm. Voice: Obi, somethings cutting through the hull! Can you see anything?!

Obi-Wanabee: Uhh... no... not a thing...

Comm. Voice: Must be those damn Sith again. *******!!

Obi-Wanabee: Yeah... umm... damn Sith... heh. *whistles*[/QUOTE]

Kudos to you, Dodeca. You made me laugh muchly. Posting honors go to you, my friend.[/color][/size]

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[SIZE=1]Oops... knda forgot about this... :animeswea

Oh well, here's one I just found in the last 2 minutes, so I'll pop it up, linked again.

[URL=http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2006/089/reviews/925121_20060331_screen001.jpg][i][B]Click me, yo![/B][/i][/URL]

Can't resist... temptation... to say... [I]do you feel lucky... punk...[/I][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Guy with the Gun: Hey... I bet you're one of those punks [COLOR=RoyalBlue]in the government who's trying to ban GTA, aren't you? You sure look like it...

Gangstas Againts Liberal Video Gaming Governments

Uhm... I'm sorry if I offended anyone... I just automatically thought of this when I saw it. Don't hurt me!! *cowers for the wimp that she is* >.<;[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Guy with gun: Punk i told you now to mess with ma gal !
Guy with lame knife : Hold it you son of a ***** ! That was you damnit !
Guy with gun : It was ? Holy Shait !

Couldn't think of anything else..[/FONT][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Ack... I really had trouble with this one. Not that most responses weren't funny or anything, just that my sense of humour didn't seem to click with 'em. Anyvays...

Recently me and one of my friends've been dueling it out with 'your mom' jokes, so [B]third place[/B] goes to;
[quote name='CoLoR_Me_EviL][COLOR=Indigo]Gun man: Son, I did [B]NOT[/B'] just hear you mention my momma![/COLOR][/quote]

Today's entry by John broke into my last 'list', gaining [B]second place[/B] with [I][strike]Snakes[/strike] Punks on a Plane[/I];
[QUOTE=John]"We got motherfuckin' punks on the motherfuckin' plane!"

Someone had to.[/QUOTE]

But in the end my personal favourite was _Kenshin_'s caption, and as such I grant it the [B]mighty first placedness of doom[/B];
[quote name='_Kenshin_']"Introducing a new show........... Pimp your face"[/quote]

So, _Kenshin_, you're up.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]*Guy In Box* Hee hee... I are smarterer then those guys... I hide in box where no one can see me. Hee hee...

Suckeh grammer intended. XD[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Dude in box (Real name is Joe): Now I'll exscape for sure *Laughs softly to himself*

Gaurd 2: You do realise that Joe's trying escape in a box right?

Gaurd 1: Yeah. Just let him go.

Gaurd 2: But we should'nt we try to stop him?

Gaurd 1: Nnnnnope.

Gaurd 2: But, won't he get in trouble with the boss?

No reply.

Gaurd 2: Dude?

Gaurd 2 hears soft laughter behind him, turns around and sees two boxes scooting away.

Gaurd 1: He'll never know.

Joe: What a loser.

Suddenly Gaurd 1 and Joe can't move further. They look out of the boxes and see Boss blocking the way with a 12 gauge in his hands.

Boss laughs softly to himself.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Indigo]Box Soldier: Ugh, why didn't they tell me we were coordinating our outfits today? I wouldn't have worn the pink top, otherwise... This is so embarassing.. I can't let them see me. Damnit, now I have to go home and change!

Do I get points for lameness? =P
and I know, we can see bits of the top, and it's not pink.. but let's pretend for the sake of my caption XD[/COLOR][/FONT]