OtakuBoards

Video Game Picture Caption Game!!! YAY!!!

Tatsubei Yagyu

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since the postings have died down I suppose an annoucement of the winner is in order. I must say not many here really tickled my funny bone sorry to say. I have things going on at home so I think that is what killed my humor factor. Notherless here is the results.

At third place is:
[QUOTE=The Boss][color=dimgray][size=1]

[B]"The Halo That Never Was..."[/B]

Notice that the guy looks nearly identical to Master Chief and the Aliens are holding Covenant Swords...[/color][/size][/QUOTE]
Just plain an simple it does look like a halo game not yet in the making. However I am not sure but this might be Halo 3 lol

Second place goes to:

[QUOTE=CoLoR_Me_EviL][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Indigo]Alien: I may be about to die but atleast I saved $125 from switching to Geico.
[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

although you said this was a terrible attempt I found it amusing because I could hear the geico commercial pop up after this scene. Gieco, could save you 15 or more on car insurrance.

And now drum roll.

First place goes to:

[quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1]"[B]The special guests on this weeks episode of "This Spartan Life" didn't realise the danger of lighting up in a strictly non-smoking zone.[/B']"[/SIZE][/quote]

Whoever thought the Covenent were against second hand smoking? lol congrates Gavin and good try everyone.

[SIZE=1]OK, I was really not expecting I'd win but it just goes to show how my trip to Melbourne came to some use in the outside world.

This is a big one but the honestly I got a pretty funny caption for it right off the mark.

[IMG]http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/5585/obliv27b5cg.jpg[/IMG]

Best of luck to everyone.[/SIZE]

[color=#4B0082]Holy crap that stretches the page out. *resizes* - [i]Desbreko[/i][/color]

[size=1][color=slategray]Damn you, Gavin. Tempting me with Oblivion pictures. >.<
Anyway, on with the caption....

Corpse: Rhett! I only know that I love you.
Guy holding torch: That's your misfortune.
Corpse: But, Rhett! If you go... where shall I go, what shall I do?
Guy holding torch: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

I don't know why that made me think of Gone With the Wind. It just did. And I know it's not funny, but I don't care. XD[/color][/size]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Zombie: -moan, groan, moan-

Zombie translation: "Finally your here! now please kill me, for all the places that I had to die it had to be in a place like this while I tripped and my head landed in a bear trap, and who had the ******* idea to bring me back to life? I died once why do it again?"

^ever wonder what a zombie thinks...beat it was that.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=dimgray][size=1]

[B]The year was 1982, and the young adventurer Michael Jackson was on the hunt for back up dancers in what would be his greatest hit to date...[/B]

If no body knows what I'm talking about, then:

[img]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41094000/jpg/_41094072_thriller2203ok.jpg[/img][/color][/size]

[SIZE=1]OK, seeing as the required five days have passed since I posted my caption, and yes before anyone points it out I know it's been six, it's time to announce the winners.

In third place...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=SkyBlu][SIZE=1][b]Guy with torch:[/b] "Hello? Someone call for a doctor?"

[b]Zombie:[/b] "You took your time!"[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]In second place...[/SIZE]

[quote name='The Boss][color=dimgray][size=1][B]The year was 1982, and the young adventurer Michael Jackson was on the hunt for back up dancers in what would be his greatest hit to date...[/B][/color'][/size][/quote]

[SIZE=1]And the caption that left me in stitches...[/SIZE]

[quote name='Swedish Chef']*man with torch* OH MY GOD! what is that smell! (checks self) Oh....[/quote]

[SIZE=1]All great captions guys. Oh if anyone was wondering, my caption was "[B]For the last damn time no I don't have a light ![/B]"

The Swedish Chef is up.[/SIZE]

Wow again? heh alright time to use something a little different.

Here is a screen shot from Neverwinter Nights on a server I play. My character is Nawiewen Gel'fer for the record.

COMMENSE!:

[IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25531&stc=1[/IMG]

[SIZE=1][B]Emily:[/B] Erm... guys, I'm not sure if this groups really for me, y'know? I mean, the initiation's been a little rough so far, and I'm the only one who seems to be getting hurt... So, I think I'll just be going, if that's okay with you.
[B]
Nicholas: [/B]Look, do you want to join us or what?

[B]Emily:[/B] Well... yeah, I suppose. After all, I've always admir-

[I]*Bonk!*[/I]
[B]
Nicholas:[/B] Quick, lock her inside before she-! ... Aww crap... anyone got a spare key handy?[/SIZE]

[B]Clueless Computer gamer: How do I shoot? How do I shoot?

Clueless gamer 2: Square button! Square button!

C1: I don't think there is a square button!

C2: I can't believe we found treasure already!

(C1 finally opens box)

Computer: A Box-monster was hidden inside!!!!

C1: Oh no! Whatever will we do?

C2: How bout we quit and go watch Tellitubbies, after drinking a glass of milk and listening to Cristina Algulara?

C1: Yeah, that's an idea! This game is too scary!

(Later that night)

C1: I'm scared Bobby, hold me...

(Secret voice in shadows): A Box-monster was hidden inside!

Duhnnnn-dummmmmmmmm[/B]

That was officially the stupidest worst caption ever, plus it was very long, lol. :animesmil

Oh man, this is beyond bad. I remember there being a "Caption Contest" in Otaku Lounge; that's spammy, unfunny and bad enough. I think I would actually like to see some of this energy going into actual gaming discussion. So, this thing's had its run. Let's give it a rest for a while, and for a while I mean forever.

[center][img]http://aworkforce.org/ccreports/lassen/LassenJune05/closed_sign.jpg[/img][/center]