OtakuBoards

Video Game Picture Caption Game!!! YAY!!!

Tatsubei Yagyu

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B]Mario: I appreciate you for telling me about the sniper aiming at me and all...but...did you really have to get so close to whisper?[/B]

[I]It looks like someone's looking at Mario through a scope, and I just like thought of Mario of the Italian Mafia, sooooo...[/FONT][/COLOR] :animeswea[/I]

[b]First:[/b]
[quote name='Keyblade Wielder][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=DeepSkyBlue]Another reason why there is no such thing as a Mario Dating Sims game.[/color][/size'][/font][/quote] lol, that was pretty clever.

[b]Second:
[/b][quote name='Gavin][size=1]"[b]The single greatest reason why gay marriage should never be legalised in the Mushroom Kingdom.[/b']"[size=2][/quote] *shudder*

[b]Third:[/b]
[quote name='Swedish Chef][/size][/size']At first Peach did not want to believe it but satellite photos proved her greatest fear, Mario was having an affair.[/quote] I like the idea of it being satellite photos, heh. It just makes it that much worse.

I liked some more of the captions too, but I guess I should keep it at three. But frankly, I'm surprised nobody made any jokes about slash. XP

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Wow, I won again?! That is so friggin' awesome!! And I just thought about that too, seeing as there is no such thing as a Mario Dating Sims games. XD

Anyways, I will edit this post tomorrow and add a picture, as I'm too busy to do it right now. Gomen nasai.

n.n;

Well, here's the picture now. I'm a KH fan, so my pics will prolly be all of KH. Yes, I AM obssesed with KH. Nya nya. :P

Anyways, here's the piccy:

[IMG]http://www.vidaextra.com/images/kingdomhearts2-thumb.jpg[/IMG]

Sora: Come! I will show you the true mea...
Unknown: Uhm, yeah. That's nice. See ya!
Sora: What the crap?! I'm over HERE!!
Unknown: Yeah... that's why I'm running THIS way. *maniacal laughter*

The boy is Sora and the guy in a black coat is one of the Unknowns. Can't wait to see your comments!! n.n KH II coming out soon!! w00t!!

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Unknown- Yo Biatch, You be treading on Crips Turf, Unknown Style.

Sora- No way boy; This be Bloods and if you don't think so then I turn you into a cripple with my giant blade... thats a key.

Unknown- Look a the cgains boy; No one gets as many as me by being a pushover.

[B]Unknown:[/B] Hey! Hey! Hey Sora! Look at my coat! It's all big and black and mysterious! Hey, hey Sora, look at it!

[B]Sora:[/B] Shut up already!

[B]Unknown:[/B] But Sora, look, look! It trails behind me as I run and everythi-
[I]
*smack!*[/I]

[B]Unknown:[/B] (muffled) Arghh! Lockjaw!