OtakuBoards
Tatsubei Yagyu

Gaming Video Game Picture Caption Game!!! YAY!!!

[QUOTE=Ziggy Stardust][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Rikku: S-c-rew you guys, I'm going home!

[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Hahha, I was thinking something along those lines.... but that one is awesome!
Bahhh I don't even know if it's worth putting up a fight with competition like that! :catgirl:

"The Hangover: KNOW YOUR LIMIT"

Rikku: "Maybe...if I turn around, stand on one foot and close my eyes REALLY tight...they won't see meeeeee....."

Or this...

Rikku (doing random hand and finger signs): "RUNAWAY JUTSU!"

[SIZE=1]"[B]Instead of donning her usual Nikes, Reiku chose an inferior brand thus condemning the entire group to Game Over when she was unable to escape. Remember, Just Do It ![/B]"[/SIZE]

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]HOLY SHISTA!! O.o;

I'm really sorry for forgetting to post the winners.. school's been really killing me lately. X.x I hope you all can forgive me.... I love you all... u.u,

Anyways, Anime_Dark... I love you for posting a KH II picture... AND IT HAS DONALD!! YAYNESS!! XD Okay, now for me caption...

Donald: I TOLD YOU TO KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY MUFFINS!!
Sora: Uhm.... yeah! We're the MUFFIN BOUNCERS!!
*Kicks A***

MUFFIN BOUNCERS!!! XD

<3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[B][SIZE=1]Chronicles of the Drunkard, Chapter 7;[/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE=1][I]"While enjoying the mid-day rave at boot camp, one unfortunate individual made the colossal mistake of vomitting in Donald's hat... and so, the legends say, one mighty can of whoop-a** was opened."[/I][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"It didn't even matter if they can use martial arts. They just gow Pwned by a duck and a kid who hits people with a giant key."

Owned![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[prepares to smash his butt on the guys head]Donald: Crack another 'Kung Pao Chicken' joke, Im going to flatulate in yo' face!!"

Sora:"I-I-I'm pretty sure it was this d-dude, donald..."

Donald: :animedepr

[IMG]http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/6789/2261478au.jpg[/IMG]

[COLOR=DarkRed]::Sora beats chest wildly:: "I will pwn you in Donkey Kong!
Donald: "I think I'm winning!"[/COLOR]

[I](yes the p in pwn is there intentionally)[/I]

Oni got 5 minutes so i'm gonna make it quick and snappy..

Third place goes to:[spoiler] _Kenshin_ [/spoiler]

Super Second goes to :[spoiler] Keyblade Weilder, Gaara kun and Ikillion ! (Couldn't decide)

And Omega First is :[spoiler] Katana Violet !! [/spoiler]

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Okay, I guess I'll post the next picture up... Although... Me, Ikillion and Gaara are the best people ever! w00t! XD

[IMG]http://www.armchairempire.com/images/previews/ps2/ffvii-dirge-cerberus/ffvii-dirge-cerberus-1.jpg[/IMG]

Okay, this shot comes from the new game Dirge of Cerberus, which comes out God knows when... and the guy is Vincent. So, have fun!!

Aw crap... it's the cliche when the guy looks up at a scary building... when will anyone ever learn that no one wants to go in there?!?!

<3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]