OtakuBoards

Video Game Picture Caption Game!!! YAY!!!

Tatsubei Yagyu

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[SIZE=1][I][B]Deep-throated narrator:[/B] The cathedral of fate... one man enters... one man leaves...

[B]Vincent:[/B] Wait, isn't that kind of obvious?

[B]DTN:[/B] How about one man leaves after being flogged by the all-knowing narrator?

[B]Vincent:[/B] ...
[B]
DTN:[/B] ...
[B]
Vincent:[/B] Touche...[/I][/SIZE]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]*cuts to one of those face-the-camera documentary thingies*

Vincent: Ya know, just once I'd like to fight a villan who didn't live in some freaky-*** castle. I mean, is that so much to ask? I mean, they throw ******* enchanted gargoyle, golems, zombies, and all kinds of ******** at me - and they can't even give me a brightly-lit place kick their ***** in? Honestly can't they give me SOME consideration? And what's with that perpetual ******* full-moon anyways, it's creeping me the **** out... [/COLOR][/FONT]

:animecry: I actually won??? Aww and I didn't even get to post a picture.
But yay! I never win anything! I hope next time I'll be able to put a thing up.

"Knock knock.
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana who?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana who?
Knock knock.
WHOS THERE
Orange.
Orange who?
Orange you glad I didn't say banana?"

[QUOTE=KatanaViolet]
"Knock knock.
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana who?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana who?
Knock knock.
WHOS THERE
Orange.
Orange who?
Orange you glad I didn't say banana?"[/QUOTE]
Lol I can see that happening heh that jokes annoying though

[COLOR=Purple][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Okay... it was really, REALLY hard to pick the top winners for this set of captions.... you guys totally made me fall out of my seat laughing! They were all really good for that one screen shot! Well, anyways.... here are the winners! n.n

First Place goes to.... Chaos!!

[QUOTE]"Just once," Vincent muttered, "just ONCE, I wish the door'd be unlocked."

[And thus, the perpetual RPG cliches continue.]

You must find key to enter.[/QUOTE]

OMG... this one totally made me laugh because it is so true... I mean, can't there be just one time where the door will actually be unlocked WITHOUT having to look all over the d*** place for a key?!?! Lol. Good one, Chaos.

Second Place goes to.... Dodeca!!

[QUOTE]Deep-throated narrator: The cathedral of fate... one man enters... one man leaves...

Vincent: Wait, isn't that kind of obvious?

DTN: How about one man leaves after being flogged by the all-knowing narrator?

Vincent: ...

DTN: ...

Vincent: Touche...[/QUOTE]

This one made me laugh really, really hard! It was so hilarious that it was lame at the same time!! Awesome, man... truly...

And Third goes to.... Ikillion!!

[QUOTE]Vincent: Gun.....

His Gun: Yes...?

Vincent: I love you, bear my children?

OWNED! >D[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! This was so fricking hilarious, Ikillion!! Where did you come up with this?! IT'S TOO HILARIOUS TO NOT LAUGH!!

And... Just Because I Wanted To.... The Award for Randomness goes to.... Ziggy Stardust!!

[QUOTE]*cuts to one of those face-the-camera documentary thingies*

Vincent: Ya know, just once I'd like to fight a villan who didn't live in some freaky-*** castle. I mean, is that so much to ask? I mean, they throw ******* enchanted gargoyle, golems, zombies, and all kinds of ******** at me - and they can't even give me a brightly-lit place kick their ***** in? Honestly can't they give me SOME consideration? And what's with that perpetual ******* full-moon anyways, it's creeping me the **** out... [/QUOTE]

OMG!!! ROFLMAO!!! I can so imagine Vincent actually saying this. It made me laugh so hard cause of all the stars in his message!! XD

Anyways, good job everyone. You guys did really good in this round. So, Chaos... you get to post the next picture! And if he doesn't, then it goes down and down until someone will just randomly post a picture. n.n[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Keyblade Wielder][COLOR=Purple][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]LOL!!! This was so fricking hilarious, Ikillion!! Where did you come up with this?! IT'S TOO HILARIOUS TO NOT LAUGH!![/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]What can I say? I must be talented no? and I must say I must be getting better at these, congrats to those who placed before me though. I actually though that was a bad one.

Well now..you really don't want me to post a picture here though, because If I do..you all will regret it. Very much so.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Well now..you really don't want me to post a picture here though, because If I do..you all will regret it. Very much so.[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]

...?...?...!

Tatsu est confused... :animestun

(Should I ask? lol) Why would we regret it? :animedepr [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Black][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Wait one second... isn't Chaos supposed to post up the next picture? I mean, he did win First when I judged... and then isn't it supposed to go in order of who won??? I mean really... it wouldn't be fair to the person who won that he/she can't post up the next picture because random people do. If anyone agrees with me, then please say so. If not... I'll just post up a caption.. but I think it's kind of not fair... seriously. o.o;[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Keyblade Wielder][COLOR=Black][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Wait one second... isn't Chaos supposed to post up the next picture? I mean, he did win First when I judged... and then isn't it supposed to go in order of who won??? I mean really... it wouldn't be fair to the person who won that he/she can't post up the next picture because random people do. If anyone agrees with me, then please say so. If not... I'll just post up a caption.. but I think it's kind of not fair... seriously. o.o;[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]
Oh I absolutely agree, but the funny thing is, only two days after I won someone else posted the next picture without letting me do it... oh and I think it was you Keyblade.
It's the exact same scenario there buddy.
But I'll delete it, since it's true that it's not fair to the winners.
Next pic please.

[SIZE=1]If Chaos doesn't post one in a day or two, I'll do my second place duty and post mine, lol.

I found one possible one a few weeks back, that pretty much speaks for itself, but I think I might look for another one...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Usually it's a five day period before the right to post a caption is conceded, so Neil still has until April 1st to post his caption, though knowing Neil he's waiting until Fools Day to post a truly brilliant one. [/SIZE]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Yeah... I was a very bad girl, wasn't I , Katana Violet? I'm sorry, I guess I wasn't thinking when I posted the picture. *raises hand* Friends?? n.n

Anyways, okay... if Chaos doesn't post his picture by the end of the day, then Dodeca will be able to do it... XP[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Rightey-doodle folks, here's my little window of wonders. It's a shame Chaos didn't post one, but hopefully this one'll do - taken from Final Fantasy 10, quite obviously.

[IMG]http://www.ffshrine.org/ffx/ending/00171.jpg[/IMG]

Seriously, his expression at that exact moment is just priceless. Hopefully you can think of some good stuff to go with it. If not, feel free to metaphorically slap me, lol.[/SIZE]