OtakuBoards

Whee! Picture Caption Game!!!

Tatsubei Yagyu

[color=darkviolet][font=lucida calligraphy]This was a really hard decision to make. I laugh at nearly everything. I was trying to stall a bit, but I saw that the anime picture caption game had winners chosen. So without further ado:

first place
[spoiler][QUOTE=Onazuma]Owner: What the Hell!? What happened to my cat!?

Apparently he was shot in the back of the head with a pistol while it was eatting it's kibbles and bits... That was the smurfs new plan, death to all cats[/QUOTE][/spoiler]

I loved the Smurf reference.

Second- actually tie for first so let's see who posts first:
[spoiler][quote name='CoLoR_Me_EviL][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"And so... After many months... Kitty finally succumbed to his crippling catnip addiction at the tender age of 3."[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote][/spoiler]

I nearly pied laughing (weird joke)

Real Second place:
[spoiler][quote name='Amelia][FONT=Arial']"The results of underage youth exploring the Red Light District in the restricted hours...tsk tsk tsk!"[/FONT][/quote][/spoiler]

Third:
[spoiler][QUOTE=The Newfie][COLOR=SeaGreen]"I AM CAT, DESTROYER OF WORLDS, EATER OF KITTY NIBBLETS, FEAR ME! Meow..."

'Da Newf

Oowatanite[/COLOR][/QUOTE][/spoiler]

Honorable Mention because they were good:

[spoiler][quote name='Nate']"Hey! Where's the cream Filling!"[/quote][/spoiler]

[spoiler][quote name='Raquel']"Arggh!! Arsenic!!"[/quote][/spoiler]

Well, you guys know the drill HAve at[/color][/font]

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=CoLoR_Me_EviL][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Yay I'm first ^__^

(consider this a spot holder post)[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=darkviolet][font=lucida calligraphy] Can you do that? Heh I guess so. I mean I don't know where the rule book is for this thread.

Sleep deprivation rules![/color][/font]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Ookay kids! Here we go =D

[IMG]http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6720/peace20maker20kurogane010291it.jpg[/IMG]

I look forward to your captions ^^

(I apologize for the size but my photoshop is being really weird and slow lately and I can't trust it to even resize >>)

Edit: Oh no.. is it allowed to be anime? Because I know there's an actual anime picture caption contest too...[/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE=CoLoR_Me_EviL][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Ookay kids! Here we go =D

[IMG]http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6720/peace20maker20kurogane010291it.jpg[/IMG]

I look forward to your captions ^^

(I apologize for the size but my photoshop is being really weird and slow lately and I can't trust it to even resize >>)

Edit: Oh no.. is it allowed to be anime? Because I know there's an actual anime picture caption contest too...[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=darkviolet][font=lucida calligraphy]Well, I don't see why not this time since there are already replies.

[b]Girl[/b] Oh you're right! You do need a pedicure![/color][/font]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Girl: "Just because I have a fetish for feet....Doesn't mean you have to shove yours into my face....or does it...?"

Is it just me...Or are the picture caption games slowly taking over the world..?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Is it just me...Or are the picture caption games slowly taking over the world..?[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]

Yes. :animeswea

I'll be back... I can't think of something for this pic yet... :mad: [/FONT] [/COLOR]
-----
[COLOR=Navy]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ok, I'm back. Here I go:

"Dude, I don't know how you got,'Man, I like your sandals,' mixed up with "Please knock the bejeezus out of my face with a roundhouse kick."[/FONT][/COLOR]

[size=1][b]Random kid-[/b] "Grandma, can you tell us about this picture?"

[b]Granny[/b]- "Ah yes. That was my love at first kick."

[b]Kid[/b]- "I thought it was 'love at first sight'?"

[b]Granny[/b]- "You're grandfather was a rough one. He had the prettiest feet."[/size]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Indigo]I'll start this back up again, I'm really sorry it took so long ^__^;

I picked this one for first place.. I don't know why, but when I read it I nearly peed myself XD[/COLOR][/FONT][QUOTE=Lix][size=1][color=slategray]Girl: "Your foot smells like the dentists office..."
[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Trebuchet MS]For second...(though it was really really close decision!)[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Gavin][Size=1'] "Alright, alright, a foot massage is neither the same ballpark, league nor sport.." [/size][/quote]

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Trebuchet MS]And lastly, I decided to tie for 3rd because I liked both of these.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[quote name='Amelia']"T'was then discovered that all animations are made of rubber."[/quote]

[quote name='Raquel']"Sparkles? Bubbles? Someone laced your shoe leather with LSD."[/quote]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Indigo]
I really enjoyed reading all of your captions. And hopefully the winner posts a new picture soon. [/COLOR] [/FONT]

[size=1][color=slategray]Oh my, I'm sorry. XD Forgot I posted anything. Anyway... heh. Dentist. >>

Uhhh... here's one, I guess. So... caption on.

(I'll just attach it, since it's not on the internet... whatever)[/color][/size]

[COLOR=DarkOrange] [FONT=Century Gothic] Sesmae Street: E! True Hollwood Story: Sesame Street, C is for cocaine.

Babies: Heinekin tries out a new anti aging elixer on partying frat boys...results turn out better than expected.

Ooops, did the wrong picture.

Girl: 1 hair...2 hair....3 hair......2 hair.....1 hair....BLASTOFF!!?!! [/FONT] [/COLOR]