[list]One neato calender[/list]
[list]$50.00[/list]
[list]$10.00[/list]
[list]$15.00 mall gift card[/list]
[list]$30.00 Best Buy gift card[/list]

And the cream of the crop...

[CENTER][B]zd8000 HP series laptop computer.[/B][/CENTER]
[/FONT]
[CENTER][IMG]http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/5151/zd8000chassisa1508mt.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][B]Operating System[/B] Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP Home Edition with SP2
[B]Processor [/B] Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 520 w/HT Technology, 2.8GHz
[B]Display [/B] 17.0" WXGA+ BrightView Wide Viewing (1440x900)
[B]Memory[/B] 512MB DDR2 SDRAM, 533MHz (2x256MB)
[B]Hard Drive[/B] 60 GB 5400 RPM Hard Drive
[B]Primary CD/DVD Drive[/B] FREE Upgrade DVD+/-RW/R CD-RW Combo w/Double Layer
[B]Networking [/B] Integrated 56K Modem + 10/100 Ethernet LAN
[b]Graphics Card[/B] 256MB ATI Mobility Radeon(TM) X600
[B]Primary Battery[/B] 12 Cell Lithium Ion Battery[/SIZE]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Along with: a router, and carrying case. So, I can say that this has been one of the best Christmas presents yet. The funny thing out it is that I didn't even ask for a new computer; period. I had put togher a list of maybe 4-6 video games for DS, and Gamecube, and was surprised with such an over the top gift.

So, come on, people-- Let's hear what goodies you recieved![/FONT]

I'll throw my hat into the ring. (tosses hat into a flaming hoop)

I had a MST3K filled Christmas ^^ I got Volumes 6 and 7 of it, which was wonderful. I love that show. Mystery Science Theater 3000 for those who don't know. I also got Aqua Teen Hunger Force Season 2, because I'm easily amused.

I'm happy to say I got books too. The Truth and Hogfather by Terry Pratchett and Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman.

And I got a cell phone ^_^ Alltel AX5000. It's one of those flip phone camera deals.

That was from my parents though. My friends also got me lovely gifts (hugs them) I'm really happy with how this Christmas went. I seriously think the best gift though was that none of my family fought for once.

I had a very simple but nonetheless enjoyable Christmas this year. From my immediate family, I got a March of the Penguins dvd (which is great), a hat made of alpaca (so warm!), The Complete Works of Jane Austen (I think I may exchange this. It's a really beautiful book, gold leaves and everything, but she isn't my favorite author), some girl things XD, really comfy clothes, and that's all that really comes to mind besides loads of cash/gift cards.

Well I was so busy cooking the Christmas dinner that I forgot to go check. You see both of my parents and my older brother had to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day so I was left in charge of house work. *goes check under the tree* *opens package* Well my brother got me a brush set. :animeswea

[FONT=Courier New][CENTER][COLOR=DarkRed][B]The over-weight jolly red man brought me [/B] :
[list]
[*]Memoirs of a Geisha the book (I got it yesterday I finished it last night)
[*]$40 gift card to Wal-Mart (Maybe this can help fund my gummi-bear and writing notebook addiction XD)
[*]$20 gift card to Barnes and Noble (I'll use this mainly for Starbucks XD)
[*]An Alarm Clock (I seem always to break mine before Christmas)
[*]A shirt that reads "SORRY Mind Closed Until Further Notice"
[*]A shirt with Mustangs on it (teh almighty car)
[*]Trival Pursuit Pop Culture 2
[*] A Glow-In-The-Dark Cheetah and it's cub puzzle from my brother
[/list]

I love it all.....As a joke present, I got a Care Bears ( Yes a Carebears) DVD.[/COLOR][/CENTER][/FONT]

Guest Off The Beat
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=1]

Eh. The stuff I got wasn't really the greatest.

[list]
[*]A Hair Dryer (I don't even use one)
[*]Classical Music CD
[*]Luggage
[/list]

On the other hand, my parents got me the most adorable puppy ever, he's a Golden Retreiver, and he follows me everywhere. So cute.^^

But I got my favorite gift from my grandma: An iPod nano, which I never actually asked for, but who's complaining?

Overall, it was pretty good.

::leaves to go stare at the iPod some more::

Merry Christmas!

[/SIZE]
[/FONT]

[SIZE=1]Its always fun to see what others got.

I asked for the following.

-Digital camera
- Printer (in need of a new one, old one broke)
- M*A*S*H shirt [Image of it [URL=http://inkript.250free.com/Becky_Christmas_MASH.jpg]here[/URL]]
- A random N64 game (my brother and I like the same games so I was safe)
Er, I can't remember what else.

I recieved...

From my mom:
- White zip up hoody, which I wanted for Church
- A really comfortable light blue robe with white snowflakes on it
- Light blue slippers
- $25
- Card
- Pink hand bag (this was a joke, because she knows I hate pink, lol)
- Sunflower seeds for my salads

From my dad & bother:
- M*A*S*H shirt
- Black scarf, I need one because I have such short hair now
- Parcheesi
- Boxing gloves ( need them for my Combat class)
- Some healthy bars
- Photo printer (its mainly for my brother and I)
- Lamp

I'm grateful for what I got. And my family liked the gifts I bought them aswell so thats a really good feeling. Although I really wanted a digital camera, heh.[/SIZE]

I just wanted driving lessons - and that's what I got! But I have too many friends and I've yet to recieve all my gifts so it's been a good haul this year.

Books.
Lemony Snicket's latest
Kafka on the Shore - Murakami
Death and the Penguin - Kurkov
The Electric Michaelangelo - Hall

DVD/Games.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (new one)
Shadow the Hedgehog PS2

Misc.
Rollerblades
Christmas Pudding from work (lol)
Swarvoski Crystal temp tattoo
Spongebob tin
Bath Gels blah blah blah
Lotion

And a bunch of other little things like chocolate and keyrings.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]It's pretty cool to see what others got. I was REALLY fortunate this year.

"Santa" brought me:

- [B]iPod mini[/B] (Speakers too!)
- [B]Kodak Easy Share Digital Camera[/B] (Fully Loaded w/ Photo Paper) Told me it was for my Summer trip to Japan
- [B][U]Memoirs of A Geisha[/U][/B]
- [B]X Vol. 1[/B]
- [B]Get Backers Vol. 4 & 5[/B]
- [B]Negima! Magister Negi Magi! Vol 4-6[/B]
- [B]Yami no Matsuei[/B] (Vol. 1-4) to finish my collection
- [B]Fruits Basket CD[/B]
- [B]Movies[/B] (Eurotrip, Love Actually, Corky Romano, Inuyasha the Movie 3)
- [B]FLCL Vol. 3[/B]
- [B]DDRMAX for the PS2[/B]
- [B]DDRMAX3 for the X-Box[/B]
- [B]X-Box 360[/B]
- [B]Dead or Alive 4[/B] (Should be Coming in the Mail)
- [B]CD's[/B] (Fijacion Oral Vol. 2, Fruits Basket ~ Four Seasons ~)
- [B]Manga Drawing Tool Set[/B] - Pens, Markers, etc.

And some other random stuff like clothes, food, and gift certificates to the Mall and Hot Topic (I love their shirts). So yeah...I got a lot this year.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Got everything I hoped for this Christmas. Except for Soul Calibur 3, but I'll just buy that myself.

[list]
[*]30 gig Ipod video. The screen is so beautiful...
[*]POCKY! So very, very addictive. Currently munching on it, in fact.
[*]Assorted other foodstuffs.
[*]Case of Bawls.
[*]Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory from my bro.
[*]Watch from my grandma. It's a Lorus, very nice and shiny.
[/list]

[/color]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Oh man. I had a fabulous Christmas.

Let's see...

I got volume 8 of Hana Kimi, one of my favourite mangas.
OPM (Official Playstation Magazine)
A Shojo Beat magazine
Some chocolates
Some of my favourite moisturizer
An ornament (My Mom get's me one every year, it's sort of our tradition ^_^)
A wallet
Memoirs of a Geisha (And I'm already done reading it *laughs*)
A scarf, hat, and mittens from Gap that I've been wanting for ages
A cute shirt
and my absolute favourite gift...
A pink ipod mini!

I've been listening to it nonstop since I got it up and running yesterday morning.
So yeah, this has been a great Christmas for me![/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Ah, Christmas was good this year!

I got to spend time with family. My grand-aunts and uncle, and cousins gave me over $200.

My eldest sister gave me jeans, a very cute sweater, two blank cds and a teddy bear.

My second eldest sister gave me a t-shirt and hat set from her university. It's very handy because I want to go there! She also gave me some belly dancing zils, which is very fun! I kept playing with them, and she told me that I still had to look at what else was in the bag.

My brother gave me a sushi set. It comes with four plates, chopsticks, and sauce bowls. It was random, and heavy!! I still love it.

My mom, well she paid for my MP3 player that I got today. I still have to get my siblings nice presents... I was poor, because I have no job, but now I will get them something nice.

For a low price too, because today's BOXING Day!! :D [/COLOR]

[color=darkviolet][font=lucida calligraphy]Santa gave me a cold! :mad:

Just kidding! Let's see

My dad's family had a get together two weeks before Christmas because there are so many of us (my dad is one of seven children, all of them have kids some of their kids are married with kids and some of the kids just have kids. I am not the only one of my cousins who is unmarried with a kid ) At that gathering I got two grab bad gifts. A candle holder shaped like a shooting star and a bath set.

Christmas day from my parents:

One pair of corderoy pants
One sweater
One shirt
five pairs of underwear (Really cool ones. I have an underwear obsession)
two pairs of knee high argyle socks (I also have a sock obsession)
A bra (I needed a new white one)
The Click Five CD: Greetings from Imirie House
Pajamas
Face wash (yeah boring)
Lotto Tickets (I won two Take Fives and a dollar!)
Mint Kit Kats

Yeah, that was boring. But money's been tight recently because my parents have had to help me with things since I'm out of a job again. :o

Christmas Day from my mom's side of the family:

Seven pairs of socks (Three argyle, two toe socks, one pair of slipper socks, and a pair of fuzzy socks
$125
Bath set
I forgot what else.

My daughter got a lot of toys from me, her father my parents and my mom's family and some clothes.[/color][/font]

Well...my body brought me something I really don't like, but every girl has to go through it. >=(

So, if I'm done grossing anyone out: my horde.

-Wicked original broadway soundtrack
-Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Beethoven's Last Night
-Wicked: The Grimmerie (behind the scenes look at the music)
-Sony Walkman
-Nightmare Before Christmas DVD
-The Movies for PC
-$65
-Toffee and Almond Swoops (I ate them all within receiving them)

And I've currently spent...about $45 on stuff for friends. I haven't gotten something for all of them yet, either, so I'mma need some more money. Mrmrmg.

[size=1]Giving presents on Christmas day is all a fake D: Santa Claus is a fraud made up by Coca Cola. Originally it was December the 6th, the birthday of Saint Nicholas, that people gave eachother presents.

[color=green]This historical character was the inspiration for a mythical figure known as Nikolaus in Germany and Sinterklaas in the Netherlands and Flanders, which in turn was the inspiration for the myth of Santa Claus. Sinterklaas (a contracted form of Sint Nicolaas) is a major celebration in the Netherlands and in Flanders. Among Orthodox Christians, he is remembered with more reverence and less frivolity.

Saint Nicholas is revered by many as the patron saint of seamen, merchants, archers, children, students, prostitutes, pharmacists, lawyers, pawnbrokers, prisoners, the city of Amsterdam and of Russia.
[/color] -[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas]Wikipedia, of course.[/url]

So, I'm still celebrating Sinterklaas and not Christmas by giving presents. Christmas is the day of Jesus Christ's birth.

What did I get for Sinterklaas? We celebrated it by throwing our names in a hat and then pull a name out. I got my sister but that's not really important. My brother had me, and he gave me the DVD of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I'm so happy XD
Except the DVD, my steph mother likes to give some bonus gifts like chocolate letters (a Dutch Sinterklaas thing) and books.
And we all write rhymes for the one we have. It makes unwrapping the presents a lot more fun.

[b]EDIT:[/b] Oh, and Santa Claus was also someone with a way different name. Riding a horse with 6 legs and holding a lance. Stupid Americans put that German god together with Saint Nicholas, and make children believe Santa Claus exists. You're all animals >:O[/size]

[SIZE=1]Heh..indeed we are...but anyhow...

My Christmas List
[list]
[*][COLOR=#990033]chestnut ugg boots
[*]$50 certificate for Barnes & Nobles (I'm actually going to use it for books because I'm wierd like that)
[*]$20 certificate again for Barnes & Noblies
[*]A certificate for unlimited free month for tanning at a salon (another way for my family to tell me I'm too white)
[*]A new messenger bag for school
[*]Clothes & Pajamas
[*]DDRMax3 for XBox
[*]An mp3 player (not as good as a nano ipod, which is what I wanted in the first place but it's alright)
[*]A ring (from my boyfriend)
[*]A dog tag with my brother in law on it[/COLOR]
[/list]
Your probably wondering about the dog tag, well my brother-in-law died in March so it has his picture on it and says "in loving memory of my friend and brother" and on the back, it says "Believe". He was more like my brother to me (since I've known him since I was 12) then my brother in law so it mean't a lot to me to have something to remember him by. I guess my christmas didn't turn out so bad as I thought.

By the way [b][COLOR=#990033]Boo[/COLOR][/b] Santa Claus is scary enough without the six legs and lance. O.o;
[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]Yay I am really excited about what I got from....someone...Now I am afraid to say who it was that I got these things from.....I dont want to be impaled ..I was a good boy this year!

A new desk to replace the old one.
A chocholate fountain...and yes it is basicl a mimi chocholate fountain.
This..bundle of adobe stuff which has photoshop, in design, illustrator, go live and acrobat in it.
A cute little dragon plushie...its almost six feet long. o.o
A new camera along with..Photo editing stuff.
$200! Yay!
A rather..confortable rolling chair.
An Ipod Shuffle...I didnt expect that.
Finally a Printer/Scanner/copier to finish it all off.
Just this second however... and It is 1:05 AM my time. My mom gave me a late christmas presant. A Crystal Dragon...It looks so real It amazing.

Well I may get more later on seeing on how I havnt visited my Dad's house yet. However this is all and I am highly glad for it! I really didnt want much this year...which is already something strange coming from me.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Well, considering that we just moved to England a little while ago, I think that the gifts that I got were the most awesomest!! XD

Well, here is my wonderful list of joys that I got:

* Cell Phone
* Fruits Basket 12 (Considering that it's hard to find manga stores here, I was totally happy to get vol. 12 of my fav.series... yay! >u<)
* Two How to Draw Manga books.. I need these so bad..XD
* Radio Shower Clock
* Johnny Depp Calender.....*sigh*
* PS2 Games
* XBOX 360 and assorted games to go with it!! I WAS SOO HAPPY!!
* Nintendo DS and games

Yeah... and DOA 4 to come in later, so I can't wait!! I was so happy to get all these things and I thank my parents all the time for everything they do for me. They are so aewsome. n.n[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Mameha][SIZE=1]
By the way [b][COLOR=#990033]Boo[/COLOR][/b] Santa Claus is scary enough without the six legs and lance. O.o;
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I meant the original German god figure that would appear at Christmas according to German myths =P

Right, and now that I post again I'll put up my wishlist:

-Charlie and the Chocolate Factory [DVD]
-Various CD's

That's about it ¬_¬'

[b]EDIT:[/b] Now to think of it, one of the God's, I think Thor, had a cart with a bunch of animals that would pull it through air... Santa has a sled because he appears in winter... Mysteries are getting solved in this thread *puts on Sherlock Boolmes hat*[/size]