OtakuBoards

Weirdest dreams you ever had

WindFox17

This thread is made for no real reason just for fun. Well my weirdest dream is when I was in the kitchen trying to cook. And I put a banana in the toaster and a hotdog in the microwave, and for some reason there was a fork in the blender. The microwave door opened by itself and the hotdog blew up, and the banana blew up everywhere also. Then a little robot came and cleaned up my mess. So what are your weird dreams?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a number of weird dreams (none as weird as the above one though!) but unfortunatly I can never remember them. 'Ain't that annoying?
Anyway, last night I dreamt I was on a class trip walking through a forest and me and my boyfriend decided we wanted to be on our own (we both hate everyone in our school because they hate us) and for some reason we made our own private apartment in the middle of the forest. The weird thing about that was 1- His best friend was there and I have no idea what the guy looks like and 2- There was a TIGER! How did that get there?!

The wirdest dream that i can remeber is... i was playing resident evil 4 and the point of the game was leon trying to find his pants (he was wearing boxers) and the worst part about it is leon could not use any guns or the knife with out he pants. so he was just running aroung so he went to the house were his girlfrind lives and finds a zombie form of him self so he had to tie it up so that i did not kill him. and then he had to pretend to the the zombie when his girlfriend came in. And yes he did find his pants.

[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

The weirdest dream I have ever had, and strangely enough I was only thinking of it a few hours ago involved a herd of cattle, a copy of Red Alert II and a number of phaser wielding Ferengi from Star Trek, I kid you not. I have no real memory as to be proper sequence of the dream, but I found myself leading said herd of cattle inexorably through the HMV in Limerick City, after which I purchased a copy of C&C Red Alert II, odd considering I already own the game, and then being fired upon as I moved down a deserted mountain pass towards a hoard of angry Ferengi. Why I was leading them there I have no idea, why I bought a copy of RA II, I have to idea, why the heck I was walking toward a bunch of angry neo-capitalists, I have no idea. Thus it earns the title of my weirdest dream. [/SIZE]

[size=1][font=georgia]In the beginning, it was in a very old, and run down house, and there was smoke everywhere. There was a guy playing the cello, minding his own business, not affected. He then started walking around, still not affected, and then he appeared in one room, and in that room was Hannibal (the guy from the movie, remember?). Hannibal was choking, and then the guy walked out, and somehow Hannibal decided to follow him, and he followed the guy into a bathroom, where the smoke was also in, but more. The guy led Hannibal into the bathroom, and then when Hannibal was in there, he shut the door and locked it. Hannibal started screaming, but the guy went back to his original place and started playing the cello again.

And then half of my dream led up to the event of that scene, apparently it was of a family in the run down house (at this part, the house wasn't run down, but old, and oddly their kitchen was just like mine and in the dream I sensed the cat there was of the new cat my grandma had just gotten. Also, it was of some significance the mother had wanted a new pantry door, because hers was old and chipped) who were being chased by Hannibal. And then middle-end part of the story, it just warps and suddenly it's at my school. I appear, along with my friend, and we're at my school because we were just done watching a horror flick with Hannibal in it, and then I get picked up by her friends and sister and taken to a hair salon to get my hair straightened (I have curly hair), but I refused.

Then the dream warps again, and I'm back at the house. The house is in it's old form, and the two kids of the family are screaming. Then suddenly everything is underwater, and then it's a close up of Hannibal. He has a bowl with two pretty large goldfish in it, and then the mother and father of the home appear, watching along with the children. I suddenly appear in the actual scene too, I just cannot see myself. Then Hannibal says some things about how pretty the fish were, and then he tips the bowl against his lips and begins to swallow one fish whole. The kids start screaming, but he continues and does the same to the other fish. And then everything goes black, and we're now outside of the house but still underwater.

We then begin to fight him, but once we defeat him, he turns into a giant squid, but the goldfish reappear, just swimming. Then, a 'pause' screen pops up, and then the word 'exit' is listed, and then it moves down to exit and then presses. Then another warp, and instead the family is in a brand new home, and the woman has a new pantry just as she wanted.

And then it goes back to the scene of the guy playing the cello. Except this time, Hannibal escapes and going on rampage around the house.

It was odd.[/size][/font]

Well the weirdest dream I had was just last week. I was in my school but it wasn't my school, it was my old school and then I saw my friend Bobby smiling at me and then the whole place flooded and I was trying to reach for something and I saw a lady and that lady told me to kill one of the people that betrayed me before. Then I shifted into this dream that I found myself at a church and I was wearing this black shirt and pink skirt(something I will never wear) and as I walked inside the church I saw my grandmother alive and it was so real, she was there but then I saw around the church and where the figures of Jesus' walking to the cross and stuff were not there, instead there were water painting with the words Ardo Aqua, someone tell me what it means because it creeped me out.

I had several, but the weirdest experince I had witha dream is when I was falling off a cliff I jumped and woke my self up and right when my head hit the pillow I went back into the dream only I was flying and I went into the clouds and it turned into a weird acid trip experience. This time I woke up and stayed up. :animestun
Then I told my self I gotta stop playing Katamari. :D

Guest Vismund Cygnus
I've had my fair share of strange dreams. I never understand any of them, but they seem so surreal. Example ;

Once I had this dream about this woman and her daughter. The woman was a businesswoman who was successful and everything. She was going to the airport one day on a business trip. So everything's fine, she's just driving down the highway. Then all of a sudden the car reaches the end of a cliff. Then that just kept replaying in my dream. The car falling off the cliff.

Another example is about when this scientist was in his basement on a gloomy night. Rain and all that. So he's working on experiments, when out of the blue a ghost comes out of this pipe. Then the ghost astrojects (or whatever it's called) into the scientist and then falls then and the man just stays there. Something like a coma. I don't know much about these dream things, but I find these dreams that I've been having recently disturbing.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Hah. Oh man. I always have weird dreams. But this is the one I always remember when this topic comes up. So I was on an island with my whole jr.high school, but suddenly it started sinking! So everyone was climbing onto their little life boats, but me and these couple of older kids I knew didn't have one, so we were supposed to construct our own out of Kleenex boxes. So me and this boy that I like sort of had a crush on from far away worked really hard because suddenly there was a volcano and it was spewing lava and we were in a panic. We finally finished but we had to hold the sides together while we were sitting in it. And then my friend's brother has to come because he has no way of getting off, but as soon as he got on, we started talking on water, so we had to get out and rebuild the boat. It happened every time he got on and finally I started yelling at him about losing weight because he was too fat. And then I woke up. Very very weird. >_>[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='CoLoR_Me_EviL][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Hah. Oh man. I always have weird dreams. But this is the one I always remember when this topic comes up. So I was on an island with my whole jr.high school, but suddenly it started sinking! So everyone was climbing onto their little life boats, but me and these couple of older kids I knew didn't have one, so we were supposed to construct our own out of Kleenex boxes. So me and this boy that I like sort of had a crush on from far away worked really hard because suddenly there was a volcano and it was spewing lava and we were in a panic. We finally finished but we had to hold the sides together while we were sitting in it. And then my friend's brother has to come because he has no way of getting off, but as soon as he got on, we started talking on water, so we had to get out and rebuild the boat. It happened every time he got on and finally I started yelling at him about losing weight because he was too fat. And then I woke up. Very very weird. >_>[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote] well I had a dream where I turned into a wolf borwnishblack I think and we meaning my friends and I could all transform into wolves.
then all of a sudden I was in an area and fighting this dude I could even see his face cause he wore nothing but back and he banged me up and tryed to kill me then I woke up..
oh oh and then theres the one where I watched my mom get on a I thought was safe but then I relized the plain crashed and I actually watched it happen and I freaked out and broke odown crying.
I couldnt breath when I broke down crying and I felt like I had a heart attack cause I coudlnt breath and I jolted up and got water quickly.

I've had a few gender bender dreams. One of which involved me in the role of Sara Reynolds in a completely wacked out reenactment of the final battle of [i]Flubber[/i]

I've also this dream where I was some... amnseic angel martial artist. Nude. Attacking some hyper-tech software firm.

[quote name='Circéus']I've also this dream where I was some... amnseic angel martial artist. Nude. Attacking some hyper-tech software firm.[/quote]
Awesome.

I've had some weird dreams. Alot of them are situations where I have to save some people. By far, the "weirdest" I've had is when I had to save the world by playing a Go game against some shady character. I beat him by 1 moku, then I woke up. I played a game with my little brother where I ended up resigning :animeswea

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]I have so many weird dreams, but I don't even remember half of them.

I would say that one of the weirdest dreams I had was that I was at a theme park, at the gates of it. Since there was a shooting one year, they got metal detectors. So, I went through the metal detector, and all of a sudden there was a shooting...It was like 5 minutes or so long, when it stopped. I just ended up someplace else...

Then, I walked a little bit, and stood outside this barn that had some dance in it. And Athrun and Kira ended up coming in Zaft space uniforms, and fought each other, while defining gravity. I then yelled out "TAKE IT OFF!" for some reason....
And they did... They were wearing little speedos, then I woke up. :animestun

It was a very weird dream...[/COLOR]

I have had many, many weird dreams. I think the wackiest of dreams come out of fevers. I notice if I have a cold or fever I have dreams that are stranger than the normal weird dreams I have. For example, the dream I had a few nights ago....

I was in my flannel panda print pajamas trying to sleep in a bathtub with about 3 inches of water in it. For some reason I was sleeping in the bathroom in a small apartment with a bunch...20+ other people. I guess the tub was one of the only places I could find room to "sleep". As I am trying to sleep in this tub the 80's rock band Warrant walks into the bathroom.

They need the bathtub for their band rehersal and I was trying to argue with them. I was really tired and just wanted to sleep. So they just started to play "Down Boys" really loud while I was trying to sleep in the water-filled tub.

I woke up all irritated. :animeangr

Note: I haven't heard a Warrant song in ages...I have no idea why they were there.

Edit: Removed the cheese-tastic picture.

i constantly have weird dreams, so i couldn't pick just one. like just the other day. i had a dream that i was being chased around the house by a shark in the floor.

i think the most upsetting dream i've had is where my best childhood friend, who had passed away a year before, came to me and said he wasn't dead, that his parents were covering it up, and i needed to uncover the truth. yeah, creepy stuff, but i saw the body so i know it's not true. ._.;

another time i had a dream that my dog (also dead for some time) was in the bathroom with his throat cut, and nobody would say anything, everyone just avoided that room.

then there was the time that i dreamt i was on a roadtrip to AZ with my family but for some reason we broke down in the desert and we were all waiting by the side of a road when a bus sidled up. like a living thing. i started to run away but it went off the road and fell on me and crushed me to death.

yeah, i had a long period where i dreamt constantly of my own death. >>;

once i had a dream that i was eating chicken with cool whip. n yesterday i made rice balls n the pot kinda overflowed so i dreamed i was cookin rice balls the pot over flowed n i spent forever cleaning the mess , but at the same time i had vision of me sitting in a park bench and talkin to a guy but i could only hear his voice. SO romantic! still lookin 4 a boyfriend so if my disembodied voice is out there ..HERE I AM!!!!!

[COLOR=#7B075B]My weirdest dream, huh? I remember dreaming about a swimming pool filled with heads that've been cut off from the legions of decapitated bodies hanging just above it. I remember correctly feeling absolutely [i]nothing[/i] for them bodies, showing them the same amount of interest I'd give to hardware store displays. Yep, that was pretty freaky, dreaming it right after watching [i]The Legend of Sleepy Hollow[/i] for the first time.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]That reminds me of what actually happened in the dream that I just woke up from. Well I was practicing my swimming in a rather large swimmimg pool for some odd reasom. Then out of nowhere the water started to turn a rather light brown. In my mind I was thinking. "*******. Someone or something is comming to get me!" So I was trying to swim away all paniced like till some of the water got into my mouth. To my great suprise it was Root Beer. So then I swam underwater drinking it till I forgot to come back up for air and ended up drowning in Root Beer. You cant tell me that is strange..[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Another weird dream I had, had Donkey Kong in it. Now, I really don't like that ape! Every since that incident in Super Smash Bros. 64 made me always hate him with a passion. The stupid ape cheated and beat me!

In my dream, I was sitting in the tv room. All of a sudden, I saw a big eye out the window and it was DK! The door bell rung, so I went to go answer it, and DK was standing out the door, and started screeching at me! He was trying to get into the house, so I slammed the door and ran.

Then I woke up.[/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial]I'm going to refer to the thread I made for this a long time ago, since I don't remember any recent weird dreams.

I remember one being at my old elementary school's annual festival that my friends and I like to go to to reminisce. Anyway, I was sitting in this little hallway that opens up to the playground (which doesn't exist at the school in real life) and who should appear but Marguerite Moreau? One of my friends, Amber, came along and we started to pester the heck out of Marge. Finally, she yelled at us and spontaneously combusted. It was very funny.

This one is copied from the original thread, because I don't really remember it:
"The first part...I was playing DDR in someplace. Not surprising. I mean, I went to bed thinking nothing but DDR.
The second part was really weird. There was a Disciple Now at my church, and the band that was playing there was...Rasputina? Odd. So, They were in the kitchen, having a food fight...or something. Melora came out and I went to her, and I asked, "Are you Mekare?" and she seemed rather...annoyed...then I called her Melora and she was rather clingy. "You know my other name?!" And it was very weird. She was definetly not a dwarfstar. Maybe eight feet tall. Which I doubt."

There was also this other strange dream with Marguerite Moreau, in which we were both in the living room at my grandma's house. I don't quite remember all what happened, but just that she was very annoyed by me and was cussing. So, she went outside and got on a bicycle, I think. Suddenly, I had magic powers, and I turned either her or her bicycle into a broomstick (it was pitch black so I don't know which). I very much like the first possibility, though. xD

Oh oh, and then there was this one. Amber and I were hanging out near the dumpsters of my old middle school, for some reason. Then I jumped off the curb (which is about half a foot off the ground) and died. Standing up. I turned into a ghostie. *_*. Anyway, then Amber jumped off the curb and died too, so I guess it was a magic death curb or something. Then one of my other friends, Patrick, appeared out of nowhere and could see both of us (even though we were ghosties and he was alive). So then we started all three walking down the road, and there were some people standing around outside of the Orchestra room, such as a pair of real people twins who were actually in the Orchestra at that school. One of the twins dashed like a crazy person toward Amber, who screamed and jumped away saying "DON'T DO THAT!" I wondered how they could see her, and I also wondered how Patrick could see us and he said something about sunlight. Then Amber and I went to my grandmother's house, and it was Christmas. So we threw the tree ornaments everywhere and drove my poor grandma crazy; o_O.

I had some really odd dreams last summer, during the time I was rehearsing for the musical I was going to be in (Into the Woods jr.) that all had to do with a strange version of the play. Two Christmases ago, I had four different dreams involving a new guitar and some random craziness (such as a man who resembled John Goodman trying to kill me.)

The most recent weird dream I had...the first part of it had four of my friends (Amber, Michale, Camille, and Becca) visiting me at school. For some reason, people were allowed to visit people at other schools on that day. Anyway, I ended up in Amber and Michale's chemistry class (we can't even take chemistry yet) and I told the teacher that I was just visiting. Then, the dream changed scenes to me in my bedroom with my mom giving me a large sum of money. She was crying, and she said I was really sweet, which made me cry. Then we hugged and she was going to take me to the mall. However, I (who was represented by the senior class president at my school) was in a car that was driving itself. And I didn't have the keys, so I couldn't turn it off or slow it down (how it was moving without keys, I do not know). My youngest sister was represented by this atrociously annoying girl who has basically NO redeeming qualities about her, and she was also in the same boat (or car, but she was in a different car) that I was, but her car actually stopped in the middle of the road. I got about twenty miles away from home before I woke up, and did not have that large sum of money. >=(

I hate it when something happens in a dream, like you get something you really wanted or you go to school and something weird happens, only for you to wake up and not have the money or have to go to school knowing that the weird thing is impossible.

I might hold the record for weird dreams, honestly. =D I love love it! They're so inspiring. O_O I think I am going to start writing songs about every dream I have.

Also, has anyone ever achieved lucid dreaming? I can do it sometimes, normally right before I go to sleep or right before I wake up. I think this is merely called hypnogogia or something like that, and not actual lucid dreaming. Anyway, it's very very cool to have a dream like that, because you can control most everything that goes on. Normally you are presented with a set event and you can control what you do from there. Whenever I've been able to do that, I've given myself magic powers. o_O perhaps I am insane.[/FONT]

[FONT=COURIER NEW]I always get alot of wierd dreams but usually forget them after a couple of days. But anyways one that I remember from last week is that I was like at this club or in a party or something and I was sitting next to this guy. I guess in my dream I was going out with him because I mean I was all over this guy and for some reason I happen to put my hand on his stomach and the guy was [b]pregnant[/b]! As soon as I found that out the entire party scene changed. Everyone was still at the party but they were all sitting down. No one was doing anything, they were just sitting there, not talking or drinking or anything. I looked around and I saw my Ma next to me cleaning out the fridge in my kitchen, then I woke up...that was probably the wierdest dream that I remember.

The fact that the man was pregnant and I was messing with him is probably what made it seem more like a nightmare than "just a dream."[/FONT]