OtakuBoards

Weirdest dreams you ever had

WindFox17

[quote name='Maneki Neko']Ever since I was little kid, I have had this same dream/nightmare every once in a while [/quote]

[size=1]Yeah, that happens to me, too.

The difference is, it wouldn't exactly be the same sometimes. Every once in a while, it'd just continue on from where it last took off the last time I had that dream/nightmare.

And everytime, it'd turn more into a nightmare and farther away from a dream.

Pretty scary when I wake up.[/size]

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think everyone has weird dreams but some of the dreams in this thread put even the most insane dreams to shame. Ok here are one or two of my own weird little dreams.

I had a dream not long back and I was standing in a room with a few doors on the wall and it looked like the interior of a ship (weird wheel handles and round glass etc) anyways it wasn?t just me but a lot of people I know where there too. For some reason we were looking for treasure in the boat and was apparently sunk, didn?t look it though. I knew even though nobody told me that there was a demon in the water in the next room and we had to run in and get the treasure without dying basically.
So we all ran in through different doors and I found a coin (hooray!) but someone else found something better so I was jealous then I woke up. I didn?t even get to see the demon which was a shame.

Another dream I had I was locked in my house by a big monkey, no kidding. So I went upstairs to my room and it followed me, cut a long story short I ended up jumping out of my window and casually walking down my street.

That?s just two but most of my dreams usually involve me running from something I can?t see, I just know I have to run. It never catches me though, guess I?m just too fast for it, Muhahaha!

theres some wierd dreams in this thread i must say, anyway, onto mine.

i've had this dream a few times in the past, i have no idea why or what the hell it means
ok, so im on this beach, i walk over to the rocks, and find a body, now im only a kid so i was scared by then in my dream, but on closer inspection, the body has no head, well, human head, for some reason it has a statue's head sewn onto it, then knowingly, i looked over to the sea at the statue thats floating in the middle
when i go to see the statue, it has the girl's, the body was a girl, head sewn onto it. then im unsure how or why, but we end up in my living room, me hiding behind 1 sofa, an the statue, moving, behind another. and to kill the statue and return the head back to the girl, i had to throw remote controls at it, serious to hell now, which i eventually do, then the dream ends.
that dream wierded me out many times as i was only about 12/13 at the time. And even to this day it puzzles me.

anyway, thanks for listening lol

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]My weirdest dream:

Me and my friends were in the deep jungle.. running for our lives from a little tiny worm.. yes, a worm. Don?t ask me why coz I don?t know either.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Hmm... last night I was exploring an abandoned McDonalds depot in the middle of a barren desert, looking at strange cloud formations in the sky and interpreting them as signs of some great apocalyptic event. Naturally, there was a 'cutscene' with some of my friends explaining that the depot was, for some reason, linked to this event and therefore very dangerous. Odd.

Two years ago I was being chased across the dunes of a desert by the hooded creatures from Star Wars (I've forgotten the name for now), until I locked myself inside a small courtyard and killed a tentacled thing with a lightsaber.

I've had dreams where I can breathe underwater, where I've jumped/fallen from great heights without a scratch, and dreams where I've been transformed into a monster. I've had dreams where I've been shot at, stabbed, killed, and come back to life. I've explored cities based on my hometown, and ones completely of my own creation - and visited them time and time again. I've had a dream where I existed in three times and places at the same time, apparently, and a dream later where I tried to do it again. I've investigated alien abductions, guarded a bag of gold with my life, and been set upon by a friend with a flamethrower just for beating him in a bizarre game of pirate football.

Oddly enough, many of my most recent bizarre dreams seem to have a very gloomy/sinister feel about them, and I can recall two in the last week that had some sort of pre-apocalyptic tone.

Oh... and they're not all wierd, sometimes I just have a normal everyday conversation with a friend or go shopping. [/SIZE] :animesigh

weird dreams..um, i can't really remember.. .this one is kinda weird.
i was at school, then suddenly while we were watching the morning news, they announced the apocalyps (sp??) was NOW. everybody started running like mad, while my school started to burn, zombies appeared etc. then me and my friends started err...shooting the zombies with our guns and stuff...yea we were wearing all these weird clothes..yeah. maybe it was cuzz i had just watched resident evil!

well actually last night i dreamed i was in clothes store which i totally despise. i was there with my mother and godmoth and a few friends. suddenly i ran into this kid i used yo like from school and he ran off. so i began to chase him and i ran into my mother. she said he tried to kill her with some naruto like ninja move. so i continued to chase him and demand and explanation and we ended up at his house.which happened to look like my old house.(?) furthermore he wouldnt say why he tried to kill her and beyond that i cant remember. but he was going to say something important but then i woke up. i guess it had something to do with my watching naruto and one piece last night. but still, even though i dont like him anymore i still have dreams of him.....the oddity:animesigh

let me think the weirdest dream ever lets see oh yeah ok well i was walking to one of my friends house then she told me she was running away instead of her running away i ran away but it was a dream in my dream i woke up and it seemed normal but then all of a sudden there was zero gravity and everyone was floating it was always twilight never sunny or dark then the ground started shaking everyone was screaming and then there was gravity again every single hour it would change from gravity to zero gravity that was a weird dream

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]I had a strange dream a while ago...

The setting was an abandoned house that somewhat resembled one that my neighbors lived in when I lived in Berkeley. It seemed sort of... post-Apocalyptic, I suppose, but not in a "everything's ruined" sense, only in the sense that the entire neighbourhood had been abandoned for some time and there weren't a lot of humans left. I was part of some kind of ghost-hunting/cataloguing expedition that was led by my friend Henry. It wasn't our first time in the house, because we had mapped out most of the house and its "safe zones," where ghosts never went. The safe zones were necessary because the ghosts of the house had a Mario-esque tendency to kill you if they touched you.

The only people that really stuck out in the expedition were me, my friend Henry, my friend Nick, and two unknown people that dreams tend to randomly generate. "Dream people," so to speak. One of them was a girl of about 14-15 who didn't really do much, and one was this kid of about 11-12 who was [i]so annoying.[/i] I don't even remember in what ways he was so annoying, just that he was bugging the crap out of me and I had to do something or I would [i]snap.[/i]

So I locked him in a closet, which I knew was a safe zone. He shouted "Hey!" (a bit muffled), and started to pound on the door, so I slammed the deadbolt shut, although why a closet would have a deadbolt is beyond me. The other "dream person," the girl, looked at me and said, "He'll probably get out, you know," while pointing to a pile of small black shells on a dresser next to the closet. "He has a telepathic link to one of the shells in that pile." I was just like "Okay, whatever," and scooped the pile of shells into my pocket.

In the next room, Henry and a few of the other people were fiddling with some instruments. He turned around and said, "Oh, good, you're here. Go get Nick, he's [i]locked in the fridge.[/i]" No explanation of how he came to be locked in the fridge, and at the time my thought was along the lines of "Oh, that Nick, always getting locked in fridges." But this was bad because the fridge (and the entire kitchen, for that matter) was dangerously haunted. I ran to the kitchen entrance. The kitchen was weird, it was like one long, wide corridor, with kitchen stuff at the far end. As I came in, Nick busted out of the fridge. Meanwhile, ghosts swooped in a video-game-like fashion back and forth between the corridor walls. We had a long and elaborate course mapped out of their sequence, but they suddenly stopped. I gestured for Nick to run down to me and he did, and made it.

We came back into the command room. Henry frowned at us, and said "That was dangerous. Don't do that again. Report back to Self-Portrait #119 in the common room." We went to the common room, but it was FULL of pictures, and we couldn't remember at all which one was Self-Portrait #119 and didn't have time to read the captions. Finally, I remembered that it was the one still on the easel that wasn't finished at all. We stood in front of it and talked for a while, until I looked out the front door (it was a screen door). Standing on the sidewalk outside was the most dread-inspiring, ominous, black-robed figure you could ever not want to see. And I sure didn't want to see it. I said something akin to "OH ****" as it slowly made its way to the doorway.

Then it came in. It was Death, skeleton and all, but without the scythe. We were totally expecting to die, but he did something weird instead. He was like "Hey, what's up guys?" and high-fived us. He noticed that we were scared out of our minds, so he said, "Hey, don't worry, guys. I'm not here for you. I'm just here for the ghosts of the people that died of the Black Plague."

And that's all that I remember of that one.[/FONT][/COLOR]

well dang how could you possibly remember such a long dream???? i once heard you can sort of see glimpses of the future through dreams. hey maybe im just clinically insane....which i usually am. i normally will dream about people i know in my dreams....wow that sounded ironic:animestun

well i would have to say the wierdest dream i have ever had are the ones i had just last night (not even joking)

1) it started out with me at disney and i was just walking around and then out of no where i was running to the entrence and by the time i got to 2/3 of the way there i would be driving this car (im 15 and dont even have my permite yet) and i would out of no where just stop, get out, run to some random booth, and this guy handed me this ticket for 5 dollars off at any store in disney land and then it just kept repeating over and over and over and over and so on and so forth

2) (this happened right after the number 1 dream not even kidding) it started out with me in this bank area and some person that i was with (woman) looked over through the window and he said (i read his lips i guess) "oh ****!!!" and he got up she saw him get up she ran and he chased i tried to help (then my dream skipped over to a later time in the dream) and it turned out i was always turning up into different rooms with him there and a woman there (nothing going on between them) and i suddenly shot him with some paper and he escaped (this happened about 5 times at different rooms each) and then at the last room i went there started to shoot him with my peice of paper and he got and chased me with a kknife i ran and i was frightened out of my wits so in my dream i was screaming and every thing and then all of the sudden some cops cam and stopped him but before the cops were about 20 people who were all wearing jeans and either blue, dingy white, or tan hoodies and then i just woke up it was really freaky

BTW sorry i went on for so long

• 4 weeks later...
The last dream I remember having was kinda cool...but REALLY wierd.
I met Yoshiki. And he was smoking and saying
"I smoke all the time. But it's bad for you. I really shouldn't. It makes me sick. DON'T SMOKE! DRINKING IS BETTER! Drink all you want! Nothing is going to happen! Just have some booze. It makes everything better."
o__O
It was..a wierd dream.

my dreams are odd, imo.... well they are not dreams per si ... but more along the lines of visions....they take the entire night to get through, but they go by quick and ususally there is some form of a mirror in these aforementioned visions and every time i look into these mirrors, im either in a black bussiness suit or i look like spawn....these visons allow me to see into the future... like there was this one "vision" where i saw myself (in the spawn getup) getting rejected by a close friend of mine after asking her out.... about a week after the vision i asked and got the result i predicted....they happen all the time, but most of them go by fast are to vauge to compensate....weird, eh?

thank you for your time.