OtakuBoards

Graphic Worm 2006

Retribution

[quote name='Retribution][size=1']Capitalization is your friend. You've been a member long enough to know that, and I've been lenient on you thus far, but shape up. Thanks.[/size][/quote]
Sorry. That day I was a bit angry and accidently dropped my keyboard and it went a little haywire. My keyboard wouldn't let me make exclamation marks or colons. oO and whenver I typed in "y" it made a "z"....My shift button didn't work for a while too. Right now I'm using a new keyboard :excited:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Holy crap... you've all gotten so much better since I've been away for so long. I feel like a n00b now, thank you. XP

Anyways, this freak-fest artist is back and would like to claim a spot. I'll start working on it, so... yup.

Hate notes are welcomed. ;P[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=royalblue][size=1]*groan* Sorry for not checking this in...forever...but due to totally random and various circumstances, I haven't really had the nessicary equipment/time for uploading and fixing the worm.

To RAR, I apologize. So thanks for not making it a big deal. XD

I would like to institute some new guidelines. Not really "rules", though you can call them that if you wish. I'm just doing this so that people can have a better sense of order and hopefully a more lucrative project.

[list]
[*] Only post up a "I call next spot!" if you truly intend to participate. Several people have just ditched with no forms of relaying this.

[*] If you DO decide to drop, please delete your post (if possible). If not, then PM me.

[*] When you do "call next spot", please have your piece up in a timely fashion. For right now, I'm gonna put the time limit on 48 hours. If you cannot submit an entry in that time frame, then just delete your call.
[/list]

Aaaand...that's it. I need to do some history homework. >_>[/size][/color]

• 2 weeks later...
[size=1][color=royalblue]OMGWTFBBQ okay.

I call next. X) Be back in a little bit.

[b]Editz:[/b] Yays, I'm finished. =D I sorta continued on with the word theme going on...and...yeah.

[url=http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/3263/62jl1.jpg]Clickzorz1!1!![/url]

I'm completly spent with trying to think up witty taglines. I'll upload the recent pics to the worm in a bit. =3[/color][/size]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all this time simply watching, I'll call the next spot and give it a try.

[B]EDIT:[/B] Well here it is. [URL=http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1955/sittingprettyem8.png]Click![/URL]

Not as good as what others have done, but believe it or not that took me forever as parts of it just didn't want to copperate. :animesigh

Anyway...Next![/COLOR]

• 7 months later...
[color=#656446][size=1][center][IMG]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/th_pac.png[/IMG]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/pac.png][color=#E30089]#66 Just as planned[/color][/url][/center]

Don't mind me. Just taking the initiative to feed the Worm.[/size][/color]

[quote name='Delta][color=#656446][size=1]Don't mind me. Just taking the initiative to feed the Worm.[/size'][/color][/quote]
[size=1]I love it, Delta, but hosting is probably the largest problem here. Those wanting to sign up, wait until I give the go-ahead. If someone wishes to provide hosting, please contact me. Katana originally was hosting, but I'm not sure if she's still on board with that, since it's been quite a while.[/size]

[size=1]Perhaps we should consider starting off a new Graphics Worm each annually or something. One of the reasons would be that White made sure that he marked the current one with [b]2006[/b] at the start. :rolleyes: And well, we might as well make a fresh start if we get it hosted up somewhere else again. Just an idea.[/size]

[size=1]So you're suggesting that we start a new 07 worm?

This might be a good idea, as it'd make it more mobile and flexible when it comes to hosting. You know what... if people think that's a good idea, I'll definitely do it. I think it'd be cool to compare our community's growth in skill and membership by having a worm each year.

Oh, and if this goes through, I guess jigglyness will have the honor of first image of the worm![/size]

[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]Oh oh. I know I'm not really allowed to but could I claim the second piece (even though jiggly isn't done yet). I kinda wanna keep on doing the second pieces or something, with the year number and what not. >_>

[b]EDIT:[/b] *whistles* Still waiting for jigglyness to do that first piece.[/FONT][/COLOR]

I'm done with the first piece, it's just that I'm not too sure if we even have a host for the new graphics worm. But since you're waiting for me, here's the piece.
[[URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/journey1.png]JOURNEY[/URL]]