OtakuBoards

Choose......

myst

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]
i just wanted to started a game kind of thread, and i remembered a game i used to play with my friends
it's really simple, you are given two situations/choices, both horrible, and you have to choose ONE....and give your reasons...
ok:
-spent a night in a dark, cold dungeon all alone for a night
OR
-spent a day stuck in a mall's change room with a nothing but your underclothes on[/FONT]

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this reminds me of that Naruto episode...
two undesirable decisions.

anyways, I'm down with this..

I'd rather be stuck in a mall's changeroom, because then I could at least get the sales associates to bring me some clothes so I could buy it and wear it out haha. Although I wouldn't want anyone to see my in my underoos! :animeblus Its definately more appealing than being in a cold dungeon all night in my underroos though.

So I guess it would be me turn, ne?

getting tickled to death
[I]or[/I]
hiccupping to death

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]I guess that all really depends; am I getting tickled to death by a plethora of hot naked women or just some old dude with a creep beard? Because if its the latter than I choose tickled to death.

Gundam SD
OR
Pokemon

*Shudder*[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]POKEMON, duuuh! Pokemon is one of the best games EVER.

Hm...would you rather:

[B]Spend a day in a pool full of gross, sticky garbage
[/B]
-or-
[B]
Balance atop a fence (with only a half inch balancing space) for five hours[/B]

This is peculiar.[/FONT]

[size=1]Pass the hot sauce, please. Seriously now, try and make these more challenging. Haha...

Would you rather burn down your own house, or steal a blanket from a homeless guy when the predicted low was freezing for that night? Tough dilemma, I say... hm...[/size]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Steal the blanket! The man's probably poor because he spent all his money on cocaine and booze, beating his wife and ruining the lives of all those around him. He'd probably trade the blanket for drugs if he kept it anyways.

Mac
or
Windows[/COLOR][/FONT]

mac. even though i own a windows time spent on my cousins mac proves it to be much worthier than my windows...>.< kay my turn...would you rather
be stuck in a room fill with pink and hello kitty stuff all pink with no windows completely seasled for 48 hours straight OR lie impaled on a bed of needles that missed your vital points with leeches, rats and maggots tearing at you?

O.o i'd have to go with ling impaled on a bed of needles that missed your vital points with leeches, rats and maggots tearing at me.
now my turn, being stuck in a room full of preps for 24 hours or being stuck in the desert with no food or water for 3 days?

I know it would probably kill me, but I pick the desert for three days over a bunch of preps. Time for me to have some fun.

Lay on the side of the highway for two days, while maggots eat there way at them.

OR

Trudge your way through a desert for three days with a broken leg.

Here's a hard one.

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]For the record, I'd go with the pink room full of toys... we're talking about Hello *****, right?

Ok, to answer Sayuri-sama: I'd go with the preps. What's the matter with preps? If they get on your nerves just break their heads open and eat the copious matter in between. Than, steal their champaign and wait for somone to come get you.

Ok... Trapped alone in the Resident Evil Mansion
OR
Trapped alone in Silent Hill.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[font=Trebuchet MS]OB, duh. Who'd pick sweaty-man-smell over the only message board on the infraweb where I can correct people's grammar and not get laughed at for it?

Would you rather:

[i]Have a morbid phobia of the opposite sex?
[/i]or
[i]Have every single member of the opposite morbidly afraid of YOU?[/i]
[/font]

Having a phobia over the opposite sex......I'd rather staying away from people rather than having them stay away from me...... :animesigh

[I]Surrounded by zombies[/I]
or
[I]Surrounded by insane human who loves to kill[/I]

[FONT=Arial]Eek, I'd rather be afraid of boys, because at least I could get over the phobia. I'd hate to have everyone afraid of me. :' (

Hm...
[B]
Trapped in a glass box in a busy street in New York[/B]
or
[B]Trapped atop a condemned radio tower in freezing weather
[/B]

Haha, I got the radio tower thing from Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Meloves that show.

Edit: (Sorry, Raphael, your post wasn't there when I posted mine)[/FONT]

:animesigh: you should have read my last post before posting.....

Ok, for your post I choose the first choice cause I hate freezing......

I'll repeat my option.......

Surrounded by zombies
or
Surrounded by insane human who loves to kill

[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
i never thought so many people would respond, wow...
personally, i'd prefer the zombies, they tend to be strong but dumb (no offense), insane people scares me..... :animeswea

ok, here's one:
-standing on the streets for a day wearing a over sized bunny suit, and say "have a bunnirific(is that a word) day!" every time someone comes by...under the hot sun
OR
-spend a day at your grandma's house (no offense to the grandmas out there), cleaning up every single one of her 20 cats'litter box, and hearing about how stupid electronics are......
[/FONT][/B]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]I would have to go with the bunny suit, a lot better then cleaning cat crap up and listening to grandma talk about how electronics suck.

Would you rather.

Cut out your own eye to live,

OR

Wear a meat suit and try to out run a hungry Grizzle bear?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

:animedepr I choose to cut my own eye cause I don't have confidence on my running..... :animesigh

which would you choose..... :animeknow

[I]Kill yourself[/I]
or
[I]Be killed by your friends (and I mean all of them....)[/I]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I would rather be killed by my friends, because if I had done something to anger them that much then what is the point of them being my friends in the first place?

Now would you rather have all of your skin peeled off with a potato peeler, then dumpted into a vat of salt for a day then have your whole body cut up into pieces with a rusty chain saw?

Or be thrown into a vat of Lye and then have battery acid poured on your body and let you sit like that for a day, then have your muscle fibers ripped off with a fish hook and finally thrown into a tar pit?

Not much of a choice is there?
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

My goodness that's vivid!!!
You have quite the imagination :animeswea
Hehe, neither sounds like a good way to go...
I'll go with the tar bit... I'd rather end up in tar than dismembered.

Fart In Public

or

Shart In public

sorry I can't really think of anything that good.,

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]What can I say? Its a gift >_>

I would just go and fart because I could just like...run away and nobody would be able to tell it was me if I was running through public.. now ..

would you...

Choose to assasinate a major world leader who was on the brink of finalising a peace treaty that would prevent a nuclear winter?

Or...

Drop a nuclear bomb on a county that had all of your family and friends in it just because you were given an order to do it from those of a higher rank than you?

Edit: Ha! my speedy posts pwn you all xD
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B]i'd rather choose the first one for KanataVoilet's , not sure why though.... :animeswea and as for the nuclear bomb one, i'd rather kill a good man than my family and friends....even though it's kinda selfish...

Choose:
-eat a susage made of LIVE worms (like on survivor) :animedepr
OR
-put your hand in a sink full of snakes for 12 hours [/B] [/FONT]

[font=Trebuchet MS]I'd rather Shart in public, because as far as I know [b]that's not a thing. [/b]I'd do something crazy-weird, like a one-eighty with star-jump, and everyone would be like, "you fruitloop, what was that all about" and I'd be like, "I just Shart, you'll all be doing it in a week, mark my words".

And to those that responded to my phobia one: are you sure? I'd go with 'entire opposite sex afraid of me' because at least then I wouldn't be scared out of my wits all the time, scared to leave the house and terrified of my own mother.

And what's with all the morbid death dilemmas? Sin, you obviously just watched Saw II; Ikillion, you ... I don't know [b]what [/b]happened to you 0_o

Would you rather:
[i]Be destitute with the love of your life
[/i]or
[i]Prosper alone?

[/i]Ah me, the eternal dilemma.

.: EDIT :.
Gah, me and my taking ages to write a post...
[/font]