OtakuBoards

Choose......

myst

[QUOTE=kingN]take a bullet for someone you hate
or
see someone you love get shot[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Hmm, I'll go with taking a bullet for someone I hate, because that way they owe me, no questions asked. And it's always better to be owed by an enemy than to lose a friend.

[B]Would you rather die on the toilet ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather die in the bath ?[/B][/SIZE]

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Hmm, I'll go with taking a bullet for someone I hate, because that way they owe me, no questions asked. And it's always better to be owed by an enemy than to lose a friend.

[B]Would you rather die on the toilet ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather die in the bath ?[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Lol well, i'd rather die on the bath tub because i dont want to take a dump and die...

Would you rather eat your own binder

OR

Would you eat a ruler?

Guest booboaba
[QUOTE=chaos Alvis]Lol well, i'd rather die on the bath tub because i dont want to take a dump and die...

Would you rather eat your own binder

OR

Would you eat a ruler?[/QUOTE]

eat a ruler. lol
would you rather get eaten by an animal
or
torn apart by a giant blender

[QUOTE=booboaba]eat a ruler. lol
would you rather get eaten by an animal
or
torn apart by a giant blender[/QUOTE]
Eaten by an animal-- that way my remains don't go to waste.

Would you rather be tied to a chair and be forced to listen to a Lindsay Lohan CD for all of eternity, or go on a stage in front of everybody you ever knew and sing Kelly Clarkson's "Since You've Been Gone"?

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I'd have to choose to sing Kelly Clarkson's song, but I do hafta admit, by the time the concert is over, my voice box will be dead...

Would u rather have a mouth full of hot chilli peppers for an hour

or

Have a mouth full of poop for 5 min? eww, rather disgustin don't u think? :animedepr [/COLOR]

[font=trebuchet ms][color=red]Alert, this is the quality police. [b]booboaba, chaos Alvis and kingN[/b], you posts are totally sub-par. Any more like that (and I mean one single bad quality post more) and this thread is getting locked. I would just delete them but the way the game works means the thread would stop making sense, so last strike, people.

Those members I just mentioned: take time to review [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][u]The Rules[/u][/URL]. You're consistently breaking them with your current post quality.[/color]

I'd take the Blind Date. The second option leaves me with no choice but an evening of torture, plus if you mean "meanest" in the way I'm thinking, I'd have to foot the bill for the dinner/movie/what have you. At least with the blind date there's a chance she'll be my type.

[i]Would you rather[/i]
be so skinny even the smallest belt won't hold up your jeans
[i]or[/i]
be so fat even the widest pair of jeans won't fit?[/font]

Well, as I'm already at the first option at a waist size of 29 (that's small for a 5' 9" guy), I think that I'll take the first option. I'm fine being skinny.

Would you rather have to kill yourself to save your best friend?

Or...

Would you kill your best friend to save yourself?

[QUOTE=Sojiro47]Well, as I'm already at the first option at a waist size of 29 (that's small for a 5' 9" guy), I think that I'll take the first option. I'm fine being skinny.

Would you rather [u][b][i]have to kill yourself[/i][/b][/u] to save your best friend?

Or...

Would you kill your best friend to save yourself?[/QUOTE][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Wow. :animedepr I'm gonna feel really bad for saying this but...[/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Lets note the underline in your quote, [b][i][u]Sojiro47[/u][/i][/b] before I answer:[b][i] '[/i][/b][size=2][font=Tahoma][u][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][color=navy][b][i][color=black]have[/color]' to kill yourself[/i][/b][/color][/size][/font][/u] ...[/font][/size][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i][color=navy]~[/color][/i][/b] Well, if you're talking about [b][i]letting myself get killed for my best friend who was in [u]danger[/u][/i][/b], then yes, I'd take option #1 in a heartbeat.[/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][color=navy][i][b]~[/b][/i][/color] [b][i]But[/i][/b] if you're talking about [b][i][u]commiting suicide[/u][/i][/b] for my best friend [b][i](which i'm sure you are)[/i][/b], i'll have to pick option #2. I go by a strict [b][i][color=navy]'No Suicide Allowed'[/color][/i][/b] policy. [b][i][color=navy]It's the standard.[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]
[b][/b]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][color=black]Anyways...[/color][/size][/font]

[center][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][u][b][i]=========================[/i][/b][/u][/size][/font][/center]
[center][/center]
[center][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i][color=darkred]~+~[/color]Would you believe you mother[/i][/b], who says to you that the one that you just married is no good for you?[/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i][color=darkred]~+~[/color]Or would you believe your wife, whom you've known [u]for a long time[/u] mind you;[/i][/b] telling you that your mother is trying to spilt the two of you apart?[/size][/font][/center]

[left][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i]I've just went through this ordeal[/i][/b] with my wife and mother [b][i]but I want to know what you'd do...[/i][/b][/size][/font][/left]

Oh, fun. -_- If my mom did that, I would be pissed. I think, no matter how I was brought up, I would take the second option. Love doesn't happen easy for me, so no one is allowed to ruin it for me.

Would you rather 10 years of your life to save two random strangers?

Or...

Would you watch the whole world die, leaving you as the last person alive?

[QUOTE=Sojiro47]

Would you rather 10 years of your life to save two random strangers?

Or...

Would you watch the whole world die, leaving you as the last person alive?[/QUOTE][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Dude, with those two choices, [b][i]I'm definitely gonna have to go with option #1[/i][/b][/size][/font][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i].[/i][/b] What the [b][i]hell[/i][/b] would I do with no one around? And just think, where would [b][i]Otaku Boards[/i][/b] be if I was the only person left alive? [b][i]I'd have no one to talk to.[/i][/b]:animedepr Life at that point will be over for me. [b][i][/i][/b][/size][/font]

[center][u][i][b][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]=========================[/size][/font][/b][/i][/u][/center]
[center][/center]
[center][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Would you become the oppisite sex and get naughty with someone?[/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i](i.e. You [color=darkred](exp. [color=black]a man[/color])[/color] become a woman and sleep with another man.)[/i][/b][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Or would you let someone else get the sex change and then they get naughty with you?[/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i](i.e. A man becomes a woman and sleeps with you [color=darkred](exp. [color=black]a man[/color])[/color])[/i][/b][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Vice versa for [b][i]ladies[/i][/b]. [b][i]Have fun![/i][/b][/size][/font][/center]

What the Crap! What kinda question is that? But I do have an answer for it, though. I'll take the sex change. I've always wanted to know what it would be like to be a girl. ^_~

Would you rather be gay (lesbian, ladies)?

Or...

Would be abstinant for the rest of your life?

[QUOTE=Sojiro47]What the Crap! What kinda question is that? But I do have an answer for it, though. I'll take the sex change. I've always wanted to know what it would be like to be a girl. ^_~

Would you rather be gay (lesbian, ladies)?

Or...

Would be abstinant for the rest of your life?[/QUOTE]

Well, the first option would be the least drastic, as I've already switched to the dark side of the sexuality force (Me= teh gayness). So let's go with that.

Would you rather go blind or go deaf?

Hey, I'm half way blind already, but if I go blind, I lose the OtakuBoards....I'll take deafness.

Would you rather gain a new friend and lose an old friend?

Or...

Would you stay in your bubble of friends and meet no one new?

[QUOTE=Sojiro47]Would you rather gain a new friend and lose an old friend?

Or...

Would you stay in your bubble of friends and meet no one new?[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Given the path my life has weaved, I usually lose contact with all but a handful of friends on a rough five year basis, so it's not that big a deal for me. For those not following, that's the first one.

[B]Would you rather fight Mike Tyson ?[/B]

Or
[B]
Would you rather fight Chuck Norris ?[/B][/SIZE]

Umm...Mike Tyson, because he doesn't know how to block kicks. And I love to Kick, so HA!

Would you rather be whipped daily by some crap-jek?

Or...

Would you rather die right away?

[I][SIZE=1]I ask this as a Sado-maichist. Bet you can't guess my answer! ^_~[/SIZE][/I]

[QUOTE=Sojiro47]Umm...Mike Tyson, because he doesn't know how to block kicks. And I love to Kick, so HA!

Would you rather be whipped daily by some crap-jek?

Or...

Would you rather die right away?

[I][SIZE=1]I ask this as a Sado-maichist. Bet you can't guess my answer! ^_~[/SIZE][/I][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]DIE RIGHT AWAY!!!! (and go to heaven ;) )

Would you rather have anime become reality?

or

jumping into your fav anime yourself?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=musical_kitten]Would you rather have every anime and manga that you've ever wanted at your fingertips

Or.........

Would you rather stay with your loved one forever???[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Well that depends on what you mean by "loved one", if you're referring to a person it's no contest, I take a person over TV any day. If you're referring however to my favourite anime over every anime, well, actually that ends the same way as DBZ and Zoids pwn every other anime.

[B]Would you rather be a child forever ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather be a teen forever ?[/B][/SIZE]

[COLOR=SeaGreen][QUOTE=Sojiro47]I hate High School, but as ages go, I like being a teen more than a kid. I'm going with choice two.

Would you rather die at the hands of a complete stranger?

Or...

Would you perfer to die at the hands of your best friend?[/QUOTE]I would choose a complete stranger as I wouldn?t want my friend to live with the guilt of having killed me. Sure they will still be sad that I am gone, but I think it would haunt them if they had done it themselves. And now that I?ve said the word ?haunt? I have to create a choice involving something along those lines! So?

[B]Would you rather be a ghost cursed to be stuck in a huge mansion but you would get to have fun haunting the people who tried to live there.[/B]

Or?

[B]Would you rather be a ghost hunter, but be stuck in a world where you are the only one who knows about ghosts and the regular people keep trying to put you in an insane asylum? [/B][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Aaryanna][COLOR=SeaGreen]I would choose a complete stranger as I wouldn’t want my friend to live with the guilt of having killed me. Sure they will still be sad that I am gone, but I think it would haunt them if they had done it themselves. And now that I’ve said the word ‘haunt’ I have to create a choice involving something along those lines! So…

[B]Would you rather be a ghost cursed to be stuck in a huge mansion but you would get to have fun haunting the people who tried to live there.[/B]

Or…

[B]Would you rather be a ghost hunter, but be stuck in a world where you are the only one who knows about ghosts and the regular people keep trying to put you in an insane asylum? [/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]difinitely the second one (too much to type).

would u rather be rich without anime/manga

or

be poor with every anime/manga?[/COLOR]

[quote name='Raiyuu][font=trebuchet ms][color=red]Any more like that (and I mean one single bad quality post more) and this thread is getting locked. I would just delete them but the way the game works means the thread would stop making sense, so last strike, people.[/color][/font][/quote][quote=Mewprincess][font=verdana][color=royalblue]difinitely the second one (too much to type).[/color'][/font][/quote][font=trebuchet ms][b]Thread closed.[/b][/font]