OtakuBoards

Choose......

myst

[QUOTE=NekoSama101]would you rather be covered in squid ink
or
be covered in a bunch of stalker preps?[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]I'm sensing a lot of hostility towards preps in your choices. Do you happen to listen to Slipknot?

Anyways, I'ma go for the squid ink, just as long as that stuff comes out in the wash.

Here's my choices: Would you rather...

[b]A:[/b] Make a timeless classic of art/literature/music/whatev, but die a slow and painful death from alchohol, drugs and depression over several years, or...

[b]B:[/b] Live an average, happy, satisfactory life.[/FONT][/COLOR]

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=purple]i choose A...it would be more exciting, and i'd be rich! so i could afford the drugs and alchohol!

ok, would you rather be stuck in a little air tight box filled with spiders of all kinds

or

make out with an old person who thinks they are a super hero[/color]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]If you asked that exact question to a friend of mine he just may have a seizure because he has arachaphobia... That doesn't mean that I still don't go around and scare him with fake spiders and such. Yet I am not afriad of closed spaces and just may as well just go to sleep the whole time I am even trapped within the spidery box of Dooooom.

now its my turn for some fun ^_^

Would you rather be stupid enough to make a video of you having sex with another then let some person get it till its distributed everwhere around the internet?

or..

would you accidently have sex with some person at a younge age and be only 14 with a child of your own?

I am so evil...[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Sara][color=#b00007][size=1]Dear lord, that's not a choice. As I see no intrinsic difference between the two, I arbitrarily choose physics.[/size'][/color][/quote] Oh do you think so? I'm sorry..... :animecry:

[QUOTE=Ikillion][color=DarkSlateGray][size=1][font=Comic Sans MS]Would you rather be stupid enough to make a video of you having sex with another then let some person get it till its distributed everwhere around the internet?

or..

would you accidently have sex with some person at a younge age and be only 14 with a child of your own?[/font][/size][/color][/QUOTE] :animedepr Though choices, but I guess I'd go with the first choice. At least anyone (that doesn't know me personally of course) who watched the movie didn't know I'm the star of what they watched :D cause XXX movies tends to not include their actor's ( :D ) name.

It's a though responsibility, having a kid on your 14th age..... :animeswea

[quote name='Ikillion][color=DarkSlateGray][size=1][font=Comic Sans MS]I am so evil...[/font][/size'][/color][/quote] Indeed you are..... :D

Ok, here comes...... :cool:

Would you rather :animeknow

[i]Eat ten kilos of dirts which has all kind of animal [color=DarkGreen][size=1][b]droppings [/b][/size][b][size=1][/size][/b][/color](sorry.....don't know how to say it on a more....polite way.....:animeshy: ) on it......[/i]

or

[i]Slaughter your own family......[/i]

Back to the massacre...... :D

[color=DarkGreen][font=Trebuchet MS][size=2]There, that's a more polite way of saying it. -Raiyuu[/size][/font][/color]

[QUOTE=rAphaEl]Oh do you think so? I'm sorry..... :animecry:

:animedepr Though choices, but I guess I'd go with the first choice. At least anyone (that doesn't know me personally of course) who watched the movie didn't know I'm the star of what they watched :D cause XXX movies tends to not include their actor's ( :D ) name.

It's a though responsibility, having a kid on your 14th age..... :animeswea

Indeed you are..... :D

Ok, here comes...... :cool:

Would you rather :animeknow

[I]Eat ten kilos of dirts which has all kind of animal shits (sorry.....don't know how to say it on a more....polite way.....:animeshy: ) on it......[/I]

or

[I]Slaughter your own family......[/I]

Back to the massacre...... :D[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Do I get to choose which family members? kidding! ^_~

I?d chose to eat the nasty dirt. >_<

Okay here?s one. I read the thread so if I still give a similar choice sorry.

Would you go hungry and possibly die?

Or would you?

Eat your own pet to survive? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#656446]It's like this: if I don't eat, I'll use up my fat reserves for fuel and in effect, shed pounds. Good, yeah? On the other hand, should I choose to eat my pet dog, I'm gonna have to clean, skin, quarter and cook her. And since I'm a dunce in food prep, I'll end up wasting her meat. If that's not a lose-lose situation, I don't know what is.

I choose the former.

Alright, something a bit more pleasant this time:
[b]Be buried alive[/b] or [b]death by drowning[/b]?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Delta][COLOR=#656446]Alright, something a bit more pleasant this time:
[b]Be buried alive[/b] or [b]death by drowning[/b]?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[color=#333333]Ooh, that's a tough choice. Well, I'm not very claustrophobic so being in the coffin wouldn't be too bad. I do have a fear of the ocean so that's more points for the ground. But I just don't like insects at all, and if I were buried alive without a box, there would be bugs. And I don't do well with bugs. I choose the drowning, I kind of think that would go by faster as well.

Why is everyone's choices so horrid? Man, let's go with something nice for a change.
[list][*]Attending one class period completely in the nude?
[*]Attending the whole day to school in your underwear?[/list][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=White][color=#333333][list][*]Attending one class period completely in the nude?
[*]Attending the whole day to school in your underwear?[/list][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Ooh... that's a [i]nice[/i] choice? The stuff of nightmares, surely.

I think I'd rather go for the latter of the two. Sure, there'd be many more people to ridicule me, but I'd have a little smidgeon more dignity than with the first choice.

That, and there'd be one less thing for them to ridicule. :animeswea

Anyway... would you rather...[I] *drumroll*[/I]
[list][*]Be forced to live as an exile, a hermit, with no human contact whatsoever?
[*]Become idolised by hordes of naive followers, your every living moment filled with questions that you could never hope to answer?[/list]
[/size]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]I would choose life as a hermit. As long as I had a pet, at least. People kinda suck, in my experience.

Here's one. Would you rather...

[b]A)[/b] Have 50 Cent come to your high school/middle school/whatever and rap to you and everyone else about the importance of eating vegetables, or...

[b]B)[/b] Watch a day-long marathon of horrible movies tied to an uncomfortable chair with your eyelids duct-taped open?[/FONT][/COLOR]

[size=1][font=georgia]I'd go for the first option please. I mean, can't be that bad, I think kids at my school would actually listen about eating vegetables then. That's kind of sad, but whatever.

Would you..

[b]Kill the people closest to you for good of the rest of the world, such as endng world hunger?[/b]
or
[b]Living a life of physical torture for the good of the rest of the world, such as ending world hunger?[/b]

In other words, Mental vs. Physical states in order to end world hunger. Kinda makes me feel guilty for putting that up..[/font][/size]

[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Kanariya][size=1][font=georgia][b]Living a life of physical torture for the good of the rest of the world, such as ending world hunger?[/b][/font'][/size][/quote]

[SIZE=1]I'd definitely prefer to be tortured physically for the rest of my life knowing that my pain would save potentially billions of others than having to live with the fact that I killed my family and friends to save strangers. Reminds me of the quote from Charles Dicken's [B]A Tale of Two Cities[/B], "[I]It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known.[/I]"

[B]Would you starve yourself to death to save a stranger?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you starve a stranger to death to save yourself ?[/B]

[b][Edit][/b] I considered changing stranger to best friend, but then the next person would probably have said they'd be noble and save their friend from long years of kinship. You know nothing about the stranger so it's a case is your need greater than his.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I hate it when I have tough choices like this, however I would mostly starve a stranger so that I myself may live. Although I probaly ruined some person's family and life by doing that. I would just justify it as I never knew the person so it really wouldn't have an effect on myself. What can I say? I can be very greedy and selfish at times.

Now then on to my fun time.

Would you rather be Raped.

or would you rather have all of your sexual organs removed from your body. and yes I mean ALL of them.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I'd rather drop the soap in jail.

But let me explain that. I have a friend who passed away in a car accident, so I have that fear of being in one implimented right into me. Doesn't even matter if I wasn't paralyzed for life.

Would you rather:

Be horrendously drunk in public

or

Be naked in public

horrendously drunk in public. someone can just knock me out and bring me home. then the next day i could get the wrorst hangover.since im really self concious about my body i rather not be even half naked anywhere besides my own soak bowl[tub] in my bathroom . XD

listen to gwen stafani's "hollaback girl" straight for a month
OR
getting stabed over and over in the leg with a sharpened pipe for a whole week?

[QUOTE=jigglyness]listen to gwen stafani's "hollaback girl" straight for a month
OR
getting stabed over and over in the leg with a sharpened pipe for a whole week?[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I'll go with the former rather than the latter, although it's not specified whether or not you're listening to Gwen's song all the time for a month or just a few times a day. Either way I've been stabbed in the leg before and it's a damn sight worse than having to listen to a bad pop song.

[b]Would you rather kill the creator of Teletubbies ?[/b]

Or

[b]Would you rather kill the Teletubies themselves ?[/b][/SIZE]

[COLOR=Pink][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode][SIZE=1]Well I rather pick the second one. If I can just talk to the creator of teletubies and make him see his horrible creation he can know the error of his ways. Yet someone might go insane watching teletubies for hours on end. Anyways, me and Po (the red one, no I don't know how I know there names) have a score to settle.

Which you perfer?

The person in the Barney suit hug you?

or

Hearing Barney sing is devil songs over and over again?[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=SlowChemical][COLOR=Pink][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode][SIZE=1]
The person in the Barney suit hug you?

or

Hearing Barney sing is devil songs over and over again?[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]That?s on obvious one, when that foam-wearing bastard opens his arms to give you that hug, your knee should jerk forward sharply and leave him on the ground writhing in pain. Even if you couldn't do that, I'm no idea what "is devil songs" are so I'd just stick with the devil I know.

[b]Would you debate Albert Einstein on his Theory of Relativity ?[/b]

Or

[b]Would you rather explain said theory to George Bush ?[/b][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]That?s on obvious one, when that foam-wearing bastard opens his arms to give you that hug, your knee should jerk forward sharply and leave him on the ground writhing in pain. Even if you couldn't do that, I'm no idea what "is devil songs" are so I'd just stick with the devil I know.

[b]Would you debate Albert Einstein on his Theory of Relativity ?[/b]

Or

[b]Would you rather explain said theory to George Bush ?[/b][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]'Devil songs' are his "I Love you, you love me" thingy, and does random songs he sings sometimes in the show. Just imaging sitting a front of the tv hearing does songs over and over again for hours on end. I would find the nearest gun and shoot my self. That's a great time to take my happy pills!

Anyways I rather debate Albert Einstein Theory of Relativity because then I can just walk out in the debate sooner or later or I could just pretend that I know what I am saying. If I try to explain the theory to Goerge Bush I'll get fustrated easily and try to strangle the president which is a big [B]NO[/B], [B]NO [/B] X.x

Which you perfer?

Listening to someone run there fingernails on a chalkboard

or

Runing your own fingernails on a chalkboard (Has anyone done that? It hurts you just as bad as the person hearing it)[/FONT] [/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Ziggy Stardust][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Drinking an ocean full of the hottest sauce imaginable (mexican hotsauce or somthing)
OR
Listening to country music[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=informal roman][size=3]Ziggy you wound me greatly. I would listen to country for the rest of my life. What do so many people have against country music?

Ok I'd pick listening to someone running their nails across a chalkboard since at least I wouldn't have to feel it!

Alright my turn:

[b]Would you rather try to explain the benefits of interacial relationships to Klan members

[center]or[/center]

Explain the vaules of Judaism to Neo Nazis?[/b]

Man am I evil or what?[/color][/font][/size]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=informal roman][size=3]
[b]Would you rather try to explain the benefits of interacial relationships to Klan members

[center]or[/center]

Explain the vaules of Judaism to Neo Nazis?[/b][/size][/font][/color][/QUOTE][font=Times New Roman][color=Red] I'd go with number one, since it'd be easier than being yelled at by Neo Nazis about Judaism, that's what I think.

so it's my turn:

would you like to rather be tied to a chair that's bolted to the ground watching the show you dread the most for a week,

[/color][/font][center][font=Times New Roman][color=Red]or

[/color][/font][left][font=Times New Roman][color=Red]find out that your GF/BF has been cheating on you for over 3 weeks?[/color][/font]
[/left]
[/center]

[QUOTE=ZeroRagnarok][font=Times New Roman][color=Red]would you like to rather be tied to a chair that's bolted to the ground watching the show you dread the most for a week,

[/color][/font][center][font=Times New Roman][color=Red]or

[/color][/font][left][font=Times New Roman][color=Red]find out that your GF/BF has been cheating on you for over 3 weeks?[/color][/font]
[/left]
[/center][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Tough one, depends really on how close you are to your current girlfriend/boyfriend. Personally as I'm single at the moment I'll go with the cheating one, as you could either take out your frustration by kicking his [the guy she's cheating on you with] *** or just go out and return the favour.

Would you rather died by explosion ?

Or

Would you rather die by implosion ?[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Tough one, depends really on how close you are to your current girlfriend/boyfriend. Personally as I'm single at the moment I'll go with the cheating one, as you could either take out your frustration by kicking his [the guy she's cheating on you with] *** or just go out and return the favour.

Would you rather died by explosion ?

Or

Would you rather die by implosion ?[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Indigo]Is one less painful than the other? Well I'll just choose explosion, going out with a bang seems to apeal to me. If I had to die that is.

Now....
[B]
Would you rather be with your true love even if it meant you would die in a week?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather never know love but live a long life?[/B]

[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=indifference][COLOR=Indigo][B]Would you rather be with your true love even if it meant you would die in a week?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather never know love but live a long life?[/B]

[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Call me a hopeless romantic, but living a long life without having ever known love is not life at all, just existence. I'd rather live for only a week than exist for a century.

[B]Would you rather for an entire day go shoe shopping with your girlfriend ? [If you're male]/ Go see a documentary about the history of football ? [If you're female] [/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather spend fifteen minutes doing the above completely naked in broad daylight ?[/B][/SIZE]

I wouldn't really mind watching the documentary of the history of football..its not that bad..i mean you can just sleep throughout the thing. *nods*

would you ratherget run over by your best friend

OR

Would you rather run your best friend over yourself?