OtakuBoards

Choose......

myst

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Well personally I would just rather accidently run over my best friend than have him run over me. I wouldn't want to be the one in pain.. yet it would still be horrible and I would go and try to repay from running him over... even if it was just an accident.

Now would you rather be put to death by a Guitione ( I can't spell it, its that thing that chops people's head of)

Or would you rather be put to death by the electric chair

and just for this time. Or would you rather be put to death by nerve Gas?

Nobody ever said it had to be only two right?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooo, you clever cat you.
However, this is a pretty easy one for me.
Death by guillotine.

The electric chair would be really painfull and could take a bit, and I don't want to think of what nerve gas would do to my system (even though it would keep my body in tact and natural).
I'd prefer a quick and painless death, even though it's decapitation, and that wouldn't be fun either...
I just don't want to die, I'm kind of fond of breathing ya know?

Being rich but unhappy

or

Being a bum but happy

[QUOTE=KatanaViolet]Being rich but unhappy

or

Being a bum but happy[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I'd probably go with being rich and unhappy, as being a bum would utterly suck regardless of whether or not you'd find some enjoyment between your bottles of booze in their brown paper bag.

[B]Would you rather get a bear hug from a Wookie ?[/b]

Or

[B]Listen to Jar-Jar Binks recite Gungan poetry ?[/b][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid][QUOTE=Perfection][SIZE=1]
So then would you rather:

-[b]chain-smoke 10 and kiss your current boyfriend/girlfriend[/b].

[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I would smoke 10, and I technically wouldn't have to kiss anyone because I don't have a boyfriend. Plus with the 10, I would have less of a chance of getting sick.

Anyhoo, would you rather:

[B]Watch This is Daniel Cook for a full day, or Boohbah for a full day?[/B][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=jigglyness]I wouldn't really mind watching the documentary of the history of football..its not that bad..i mean you can just sleep throughout the thing. *nods*

would you ratherget run over by your best friend

OR

Would you rather run your best friend over yourself?[/QUOTE]

[color=#9988ff][font=papyrus]Well, off and on I've probably done things to warrant herr running over me. Although at the same time she's done things to warrant being run over.... But also she has a job right now and I don't so I say she can run me over and I collect insurance.

Okay I have an interesting one Would you rather:

[center][b]Find your girlfriend/boyfriend in bed with another man/woman

or

Find out that your boyfriend/Girlfriend is really a woman/man[/center][/color][/b][color][/font]

hmm, that's difficult. i guess finding my boyfriend in bed with another woman because then you could work it out. but to find out i was dating another chick...ew *shivers*
my turn! ok would you rather:
have your toenails and finger nails ripped out slowly and painfully
or
never be loved

[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
first one ofcourse, even though it'll be reaaaaaally painful, it will heal eventually....where as never being loved in your life is just something that your soul would never heal from..... cheesy, i know :animeshy:

ooook:
-a date with the most stupid person in the world
OR
-a date with a complete stuck up[/FONT][/B]

[FONT=Arial]I'd much rather go on a date with a stupid person, because at least that leaves you with some higher self-esteem than before.

Hm...

[B]-Working at a raw sewage plant[/B]

or

[B]-Working at Death Row (executing the condemned, that is)[/B][/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode][SIZE=1]I would rather work in a raw sewage plant. I would not like to bring death to anyone. Taking someone else life would be a very stressful thing for me. I would literally go nuts....

[U]Which you perfer?[/U]:

[B]Dying by the hands of your father/mother?[/B]

or

[B]Dying by the hands of your lover?[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE=SlowChemical][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode][SIZE=1][U]Which you perfer?[/U]:

[B]Dying by the hands of your father/mother?[/B]

or

[B]Dying by the hands of your lover?[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]The vast majority of ones I've answered have to do with having a current girlfriend/boyfriend, so being single makes them wicked easy. I'll definitely go with the latter.

[B]Would you rather live for a year without your favourite food ?[/b]

Or

[b]Would you rather be force-fed your least favourite food for a week ?[/b][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]The vast majority of ones I've answered have to do with having a current girlfriend/boyfriend, so being single makes them wicked easy. I'll definitely go with the latter.

[B]Would you rather live for a year without your favourite food ?[/b]

Or

[b]Would you rather be force-fed your least favourite food for a week ?[/b][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=Snap ITC] Hmm, can I atleast eat Orange peel chicken?

I'd rather go a year without eatting orange peel shrimp than even go an hour eating brussle sprouts.

Ok my turn again:

[center]Would you rather spend an entire year listening to your least favorite singer

or

Spend a week listening to Jerry Fowell[/center][/color][/font]

[SIZE=1]
Well, I rather go with the latter one. I have no idea who is Jerry Fowell so I'm not sure if I like his type of music or not. If I listened to my least type of music and/or singer I stick a pencil in my ear and make myself death. Hey, they said that sing language is fun!

Which you perfer?:

[B]Living with Micheal Jackson [/B]

or

[B]Living with R.Kelly[/B][/SIZE]

-_- MJ huh?

Nay, you'll never get the answer "OK" from me except it's emergency if you ask me to live with him.....he's just.... :shifty: can't say much....I'm afraid it'll offend someone :shifty:

Whatever, I chose to live with Kelly......

Would you rather :animeknow

[I]Live in a world without Animes[/I]

or

[I]Live in a world without Games[/I]

Hard choices.....for me at least....:D

[QUOTE=SlowChemical][SIZE=1]Which you perfer?:

[B]Living with Micheal Jackson [/B]

or

[B]Living with R.Kelly[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Sorry I had to anwser this one, it just stuck out to me. I'd live with Michael Jackson, it's not like he'd do something to me because I'm not a premature boy. Where as R. Kelly well, I'm sure you get what I mean.

[QUOTE=rAphaEl][I]Live in a world without Animes[/I]

or

[I]Live in a world without Games[/I][/QUOTE]
Live in a world without Anime. I haven't watched any in a long time so I doubt it would bother me as much as if I were to live without the Sims (why is it so addicting?). Now let's see...

[b]Having an expensive cell phone, means of travel && communication, etc. and having no friends[/b]

or

[b]Having friends but no cellphone, any type of transportation, or any way of reaching them. [/b]
[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Dee][SIZE=1]
[b]Having an expensive cell phone, means of travel && communication, etc. and having no friends[/b]

or

[b]Having friends but no cellphone, any type of transportation, or any way of reaching them. [/b]
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Wow, that actually I tough one for me. For me is like[B] My Friends + Me= Life[/B]. I mention them alot and I love each and every one of them dearly.

I would rather have friends and yet not able to really truely talk to them or see them. I could write them a letter and we can become pen pals. I have few close friends because people are scare of me, haha. So I treasure the ones I got.

[U]Which you perfer?:[/U]

[B]Teaching George Bush how to read and write[/B]

or

[B]Teaching a pig how to fly [/B]

Actually I threw this question out there for fun and see how many people pick Geroge Bush! [/SIZE]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype](alright....for now on...I'll use this font type...:D)

EDIT: Whoops, Slow Chemical's post wasn't there the when I write my post.....sorry....:animeblus

[B][I]For Dee's choices[/B][/I]

Having all means of communications and transportations but no friends? Have friends but no way to reach them? Though choices :twitch: as both seemed to be a useless life to me :therock:

But I guess I go with the first choice, it's kinda cool being a lone drifter (well, since you had the transportations) although it's sad too, having no friends at all....:(

I can't expect all of my friends to always know that I need them, well....since I'm cut from the outer world....and I sorta hate it too, having my freedom taken like that (cut out from the world.....isn't that what you called freedom taken?)....:D

[B][I]For Slow Chemical's choices[/B][/I]

Kinda strange....but I choose to teach GB how to read and write....kinda pointless to teach a pig to fly....and I'm not the type of person who would do something pointless.....:D

So there you goes....it's my turn then....:cool:

Would you rather :animeknow

[I]Married to your fav anime character (or any people except your family and girl/boyfriend you adore the most to those who don't have any....)[/I]

or

[I]Married to your girl/boyfriend...[/I][/FONT]

[QUOTE=SlowChemical][u]Which you perfer?:[/u]

[b]Teaching George Bush how to read and write[/b]

or

[b]Teaching a pig how to fly[/b][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]This one's tough. On the one hand, it means getting a potentially clear shot at the President's smug little mouth. On the other hand, it means potentially throwing pigs out of high windows... *Sigh* I think I'll go with number one. At least that one is theoretically possible.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=rAphaEl]Married to your fav anime character (or any people except your family and girl/boyfriend you adore the most to those who don't have any....)

or

Married to your girl/boyfriend...[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Well, considering how I don't have a girlfriend currently, it's number one for me. I would totally marry the keyboardist to Ensiferum. [b]A)[/b] She's the keyboardist (my favorite metal instrument) to like the best Viking Metal band ever, and [b]B)[/b] She's a total hottie. Win-Win, I call this.

Oh, wait, or did you mean only anime characters? It kinda looked like you okayed anyone in real life or anime. If it's anime, I might have to rethink my answer. Can you imagine being married to Faye Valentine? That's what I call a nightmare.

Here's your choice:

[b]A)[/b] Being able to punch an annoying, crying baby right in the face without any negative consequences, or...

[b]B)[/b] Being able to punch President Bush(or any member of his administration) right in the face [i]with[/i] all the negative consequences?[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=SlowChemical][SIZE=1]
[U]Which you perfer?:[/U]

[B]Teaching George Bush how to read and write[/B]

or

[B]Teaching a pig how to fly [/B]

Actually I threw this question out there for fun and see how many people pick Geroge Bush! [/SIZE][/QUOTE][COLOR=Indigo]I?ll take teaching the pig to fly. It may be impossible, but it would be more entertaining. [/COLOR][QUOTE=Rhym][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
Here's your choice:

[b]A)[/b] Being able to punch an annoying, crying baby right in the face without any negative consequences, or...

[b]B)[/b] Being able to punch President Bush(or any member of his administration) right in the face [i]with[/i] all the negative consequences?[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE][COLOR=Indigo]Seeing as I already once got the chance to nail a crybaby when I was a kid I?ll take the punching President Bush. Some things are worth the negative fall out.

Now for the next round

Would you rather live in a cage with several hungry Grizzly bears for a week?

Or

Would you rather live in the same cage with teletubbies for a month?[/COLOR]

[quote name='Rhym][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Oh, wait, or did you mean only anime characters? It kinda looked like you okayed anyone in real life or anime. If it's anime, I might have to rethink my answer. Can you imagine being married to Faye Valentine? That's what I call a nightmare.[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]It's okay, anyone is allowed.....:animesmil[/FONT]

[QUOTE=indifference][COLOR=Indigo]Would you rather live in a cage with several hungry Grizzly bears for a week?

Or

Would you rather live in the same cage with teletubbies for a month?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Palatino Linotype] -_- Man....both choices sucks....no offense to Teletubbies fans out there...:cross:

But I guess I still go with the second choice.....I still value my life you know....:animesigh need more explanation? :D

My turn....would you rather :animeknow

[I]Punch someone you hate the most in the head for a days non-stop and in exchange everybody hates you for a week[/I]

or

[I]Whipped at your whole body for three days non-stop and in exchange everybody loves you for a week[/I]

Pointless huh?:([/FONT]

[SIZE=1]I would rather do the first one. I hate this guy Edmund so much. I wouldn't care if someone hated me back for a whole week. All I would care about is punching his face in. His head is so big is such a perfect target that everytime I play basketball and he walks past I get the ball, imaging his huge head at a bulleyes, and throw the ball as hard as I can to that bullseye. You can not imaging how good it feels for me to give him a nice punch, no idea.

Okay no, don't loose your temper SlowChemical....
[B]
[U]Which do you perfer?[/U][/B]
[B]
Being hunted down like a dog by the goverment[/B]

or

[B]Being hunted down by Barney because 'he loves you, you love him'[/B] (Haha, you know that song "I love you, you love me. We are a big great family!") [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]
Number 1 because it would make me feel like a rebel.
I hate Barney.

Yay my turn :D

Would you...
[I]Be hit on by the worlds largest female body builder by being slapped in the butt[/I]
or
[I]Get the crap beaten out of you by the worlds largest female body builder[/I][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]See now I find it amazing that this thread has only been here for a week and almost has 100 replies. I guess it shows what really tends to entertain us OBers.

Now I would rather be able to let everyone hate me for a week in exchange for being able to beat up the one person I hate for a day. I mean its only for a week and everything will be able to go back to normal in almost no time. Its a pretty simple trade off just to be able to beat that one person up.

Now would you rather let yourself be impaled through every spot of your body and be able to live through till the last one?

Or would you rather be pushed off of a plane that was at 35,000 feet?

Edit: Why does this always happen? >_<
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Pepoke][SIZE=1]

Would you...
[I]Be hit on by the worlds largest female body builder by being slapped in the butt[/I]
or
[I]Get the crap beaten out of you by the worlds largest female body builder[/I][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]
Well, I'm a girl...so...Do I really have to say my answer? Okay -.- , the second due to the fact I would not like to get hit on my a [B]female[/B] body builder. I rather get beaten by her then anything else.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]

Now would you rather let yourself be impaled through every spot of your body and be able to live through till the last one?

Or would you rather be pushed off of a plane that was at 35,000 feet?

Edit: Why does this always happen? >_<
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I would pick the second one. Getting pushed off a plane from 35,000 ft would be my dream. No, I'm not nuts is because I would love to go skydiving. I wouldn't have the courage to do it myself so a push would be wonderful, haha. Even though I'll meet my doom I still have fun falling from a high altitude. It would be such a...adrenaline rush!
[B]
[U]Which do you prefer?[/U][/B]

[B]Being able to get what you want and more, yet someone had to die for you to have it[/B]

Or

[B]Being able to have nothing at all and suffer forever because of it (No death is caused by this...)[/B][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=SlowChemical][SIZE=1][B][U]Which do you prefer?[/U][/B]

[B]Being able to get what you want and more, yet someone had to die for you to have it[/B]

Or

[B]Being able to have nothing at all and suffer forever because of it (No death is caused by this...)[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Whew tough choices, either live a magnificent life at the cost of potentially a child, or have a horrific existence until the end of time because you couldn't make that choice. Personally I'm going with the one death, as eventually you'd be able to do enough good to hopefully overcome the guilt.

[B]Would you rather fight Yoda in a lightsaber duel to the death ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather win in a game of dejarik against an anti-social Wookie [/B] ?

Dejarik for all you non-Star Wars enthusiasts was the game Chewie and R2 played on the Falcon leading to the infamous "Let the Wookie win" quote.[/SIZE]