Guest D. Resurrected

Guest D. Resurrected
[quote name='macewindu0099']thanks for the tip is the answer eyes?[/quote]

nope keep trying though

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

solve my riddle someone a potato's favorite object, brings it up when its gone, brings discomfert when its gone it is so obvious another hint the objects changes stuff thats my last hint. its so hard :D

Guest D. Resurrected
[quote name='macewindu0099']is it bladder[/quote]

nope

as for lee123 is it the stomack :animeswea

heres another riddle everyone enjoy

I'm one of five, I'm not alive.
The one who sent me forth became king,
The one who received me died.
What am I?

[quote name='Raphael][FONT=Palatino Linotype']Here's an easy riddle: how many words are there on the alphabet?[/FONT][/quote][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Well, since no one gonna answer to this riddle anymore I think I gonna give the answer now.

[spoiler]There are [b]6[/b] words on the word "the alphabet" (that's why I said "you're missing something" on D's answer); he, alp, alpha, abet, bet and alphabet/the alphabet.[/spoiler]

It's still on spoiler tag on service to those ppl who still want to think about my riddle.[/FONT]

[quote name='D. Resurrected']As for raphael your right on the mountain riddlel.[/quote][IMG]http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/459/handsinair7wq.gif[/IMG]

[QUOTE=D. Resurrected]And as for your riddle on the sinking ship I think the answer is that
A:your just imagineing it so your ok or
B:there some kind of harmless sharks like tiger sharks[/QUOTE][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Both are wrong, but one of them is close enough. I won't tell you which one. :D[/FONT]

[quote name='D. Resurrected']Two brothers we are, great burdens we bear, all day we are bitterly pressed; Yet this I will say - we are full all the day, and empty when we go to rest. What are we?[/quote] :animestun

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Crap i got wrong for both !! God i need to work on my riddles and for the guy who asked me about my riddle there's only 1 guy in the photograph..

Oh and yeah Rapheal your right about the light bulb riddle.. You guessed it so fast !! Your intellect must be growing at hyper speed... And let me try your riddle... Erm.. Swim
away? Nobody said that the sharks were gonna eat you.. Like D said[/COLOR][/FONT]

here is one that might challenge you for a bit, it`s not just a simple answer but it`s not impossible or anything so i hope you have fun unraveling it.

Two sides that still remain, even after years of strain, as bad luck covered by my vanity, in me dwells insanity.

Guest D. Resurrected
ok everyone heres another riddle everyone enjoy :animesmil

I am just two and two. I am hot. I am cold. I am the parent of numbers that cannot be told. I am a gift beyond measure, a matter of course. I am given with pleasure when taken by force.
What am I? :animesmil

[QUOTE=D. Resurrected]ok everyone heres another riddle everyone enjoy :animesmil

I am just two and two. I am hot. I am cold. I am the parent of numbers that cannot be told. I am a gift beyond measure, a matter of course. I am given with pleasure when taken by force.
What am I? :animesmil[/QUOTE]

A kiss.

heres a fun one for you all

A woman shoots her husband.
Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes.
Finally, she hangs him.
But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.
How can this be?

[QUOTE]A woman shoots her husband.
Finally, she hangs him.
But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.
How can this be?[/QUOTE]
ah i know the answer to that one. a woman takes a pictures of her husband, she hold the pictures under water to develop and then hangs it to dry. then they go out for dinner. i've heard it before. here ive got another one. this ones kinda hard thou.:D

two on three, three on four whats more? what are we?

Guest D. Resurrected
[QUOTE=mysteriousblues]A kiss.

heres a fun one for you all

A woman shoots her husband.
Finally, she hangs him.
How can this be?[/QUOTE]

your right great job ok hears another one enjoy :D

Twigs and spheres and poles and plates, join and bind to reason make.

What am I?

[QUOTE=anime_dark][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Oh and yeah Rapheal your right about the light bulb riddle.. You guessed it so fast !! Your intellect must be growing at hyper speed... And let me try your riddle... Erm.. Swim
away? Nobody said that the sharks were gonna eat you.. Like D said[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Err actually I've been thinking about your riddle ever since you post it, my head almost explode thx to it.

That's not the answer anime_dark...I've told ya on my last post that it's wrong.

My name's Raphael btw. :D

Here's da spoiler, don't read if you feel still want to answer my riddle by your own power.

[spoiler]Quit imagining!!![/spoiler]

:D[/FONT]

O.o.... Ok... Sorry for spelling your name wrong Raphael. Not getting enuf sleep lately hehe. So the answer to your riddle is that he's dreaming or maybe taking a bath with his toy boat and toy sharks ? LOL

Got no riddles now so you gotta wait ^^

[COLOR=#004a6f][QUOTE=Chabichou][COLOR=#004a6f][SIZE=20][FONT=Arial][U]XXll[/U] = ll
Vlll [/FONT][/SIZE]

Move one line to make the above equation correct.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]All right, since no one wants to answer it, I'll give the answer:

[spoiler]Move one line from the 8, the 'VIII', to make it a 7, a 'VII'. This line is turned on its side, and place on top of the 2, or II, to make the symbol for pi.

When you calculate 22/7, it apporximately equals pi (3.14).[/spoiler][/COLOR]

Guest Metal Dragon
[QUOTE=Sakura][COLOR=Navy][B]silver_blade:[/B] My guess is [B]White[/B], because I think it's a Polar Bear since I'm speculating that the person lives at the North Pole, but I don't remember where they live, in the Arctic or Antarctica.

[B]D:[/B] I'm thinking a [B]Word that contains double letters in a row[/B]; Pu[B]pp[/B]y, Ki[B]tt[/B]en, C[B]oo[/B]kie.

[B]Metal Dragon:[/B] Erm, I'd have to say a [B]Sponge[/B] or a [B]Cleaning Cloth[/B] of some sort.

Here's mine:

[B]To force out a government, at a stroke, by defeat.
Now add an 'e', I become a car, two people I seat.
What am I?[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

You're right!!! :D
The answer must be coupe.
Here's on for you anyone that can answer it.
What kills the grass and the cows, slays the mightiest warriors, crumbles the tallest mountains, and destroys the mightiest villages?

Guest D. Resurrected
[QUOTE=Metal Dragon]You're right!!! :D
The answer must be coupe.
Here's on for you anyone that can answer it.
What kills the grass and the cows, slays the mightiest warriors, crumbles the tallest mountains, and destroys the mightiest villages?[/QUOTE]

hmmm for your riddle is it age.

Heres another riddle everyone enjoy.

Be you ever so quick, with vision keen, by your eyes, we are never seen. Unless perchance it should come to pass, you see our reflection in a looking glass.

What are we?

Thanks everyone for the lack of sleep lol :D
Seriously though everyones doing a great job keep it up :animesmil

[QUOTE]Be you ever so quick, with vision keen, by your eyes, we are never seen. Unless perchance it should come to pass, you see our reflection in a looking glass.[/QUOTE]
are they ghosts?

no one has answered my riddle yet, so i 'll post it again

two on three and three on four, whats more what are we?

Guest D. Resurrected
[quote name='macewindu0099']was the answer sleeves to the riddle i couldnt figure out the other day,resurrected?[/quote]

nope keep guessing though

I was carried into a dark room, and set on fire. I wept, and then my head was cut off.
What am I?

[QUOTE=D. Resurrected]nope keep guessing though

I was carried into a dark room, and set on fire. I wept, and then my head was cut off.
What am I?[/QUOTE]

Is it a candle?

[QUOTE]Be you ever so quick, with vision keen, by your eyes, we are never seen.
Unless perchance it should come to pass, you see our reflection in a looking glass.[/QUOTE]

I'll guess your ears.

[quote name='lee123']solve my riddle someone a potato's favorite object, brings it up when its gone, brings discomfert when its gone it is so obvious another hint the objects changes stuff thats my last hint. its so hard :D[/quote]
This is old the answer is a remote. :(