OtakuBoards

Beginning of Ends [M-LSV]

Random

Hey everyone. I know things have been kinda slow here. I don't want it to die off either. For those who need their characters to be taken over for awhile we can certainly do that. I see that a few people haven't been here in awhile. Like Ectasy. I need to get him to post again. I keep waiting for everyone else to post. LOL. It still has a chance and Ex will be happy to hear. I think he thinks it died and I though so a while too but it still is going. So I hope we can keep it coming along. So ya we can get to this valley already and get into other cool things.

Linkk

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everone...sorry for taking forever to get back here. My life's been a little hectic, what with work, my mom in the hospital, and general life interruptions...not to mention Kingdom Hearts II...lol.

Anyways, I'm back, sorry for taking so long, and let's get this RP back in business!

~Ex

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]I?ve posted Takuya, it may have not been a very good post but i wanted to get things moving again so forgive me in that respect. Perhaps you can speak to Ex and get him to give you something in the way of a big plot development? Maybe that will bring everyone?s interest back in. I haven?t seen him around the boards for a long while so ...um, yeah.[/COLOR]

From now on, I'm going to use text color to differentiate between Katie's outer, or 'shell' personallity and her inner personality, her real self. Actions and thoughts of the shell personality will be in [color=#4169e1]this color[/color][color=black], while actions and thoughts of Katie's true self will be in[/color][color=purple] this color. [/color][color=seagreen]This color [/color]is for actions and thoughts that are the same for both personalities. If you're confused by all that, tell me, and I'll try to clarify things for you.

[COLOR=NavyBlue][SIZE=1]Good idea, Takuya. It doesn't seem too confusing.

Alright, guys, our first battle has begun! Go ahead and post!

Now, I'll let you guys in on my latest plot thingy...

What I'd like to do is have Leo get his "Trainer" abilities started. This means he has a connection with animals, as in he can communicate with them and "manipulate" them to an extent. I was hoping that this could help out everyone with the battle they're in right now, but it's not necessary...yet.

For now, keep to the battle for a few posts, but end it soon seeing as variety seems to keep this story going.

After the fight is done, let's get this whole "maze under the mountain" thing interesting, but not too long. Then, once we've all reached the "outside," we can continue on with the story.

What the story is, I'm still not sure, so I'll leave the next big decission, after the exit from the mountain, up to Linkk...have fun, Holly!

For now, that's all I can think of...other than I'll be PMing the "inactive" people to see if they're still interested in being in the story.

TaTaForNow!

~Ex[/SIZE][/COLOR]