OtakuBoards

Ship wrecked

liamc2

What do you ppls think of the idea of having a shipwrecked rpg?
Ok there will be 12 people spaces so sign up soon! I will be a person but I will also control the mail, food drops, wishes etc. So no-one should say in their post: ???: Hey look theres a whole heap of food here! unless I've already said that there was a food drop of treasure hunt. you can vote people off the island, after nominating them and I will set up a poll for the other members to vote on (members only to make it fair!) If they get voted off they go. You can leave the island when you like. I reserve the right to kick you off the island, reasons are below:

*Excessive violence/swearing
*continual abuse of above paragraph ie producing food without permission
*use of weapons: guns, swords etc (we are on live tv all the time almost, remember that)

Follow the rules and you will be fine! Sign up below with your age and a description:D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Pumar
Discription: Black hair, blue eyes. He wears blue baggy jeans, with a white undershirt. He is very musclar, and smart. And wears a hat backward on his head.
------------------------------

There! I fixed it. Hehehe

Thanks SS, I might start this thing if no-one else signs up soon. Sweeet i finally ot my hair died blue patches and blond roots (normal hair colour brown) sweeeeet!!, i need a digital camera. .

BTW: 1 place left (i think) and forte, this is a real life rpg, not a fighting one, you don't need the vegeta suit :rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]Thanks SS, I might start this thing if no-one else signs up soon. Sweeet i finally ot my hair died blue patches and blond roots (normal hair colour brown) sweeeeet!!, i need a digital camera. .

BTW: 1 place left (i think) and forte, this is a real life rpg, not a fighting one, you don't need the vegeta suit :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

BAH! I fixed it. Hehehehe...... I normally dont read the intro to rpgs, i didnt for this one, so hehe, i fix!

Ok, i couldn't be bothered waiting. . .lets start this thing!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The group arrive on the secluded island, off the coast of PNG*
*Their first challenge is to build a small village type area, and a place to store 2 weeks worth of rations*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

k i started it, its now up to you peeps to post. .