OtakuBoards

Ship wrecked

liamc2

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Will ya just try it?

Rex: ....I...uh...er...

Iris: *sigh* Men are such babies...

[i]In one swift movement, Iris snatched up a spoonfull and shoved it into Rex's mouth.[/i]

Rex: Agh! *chews* *swallows* Not bad...

Iris: Told'ja. :smirk:[/COLOR]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex: mmmm, not bad at all!

Iris: Seeeee?

Rex: *looks at the salad, then to Raiha* But how the hell are we all gonna live on that?!

Iris: Don't worry, we will...........

Rex: :mad: :mad: *mumbles to himself* Still don't like team dumb maggots........grrrrr :mad: .....

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: ...tomorrow you can go fishing, and use the maggots as bait. :D

Rex: I'm sooooo lucky. :rolleyes:

Iris: :demon: You'll go fishing alright. Unless you WANT to live on MAGGOTS for the rest of this trip.

Rex: :eek: Point taken.[/COLOR]

Rex: *looks a Iris darkly :demon:* .....

[i]Rex walks away, in search of a nice little hut that they had built far away from all the blabber going on with all the other people[/i]

Rex: *hears the crickets chirping again, and then sees the big thunder storm rolling up* :eek: :eek: errr......errrr...., *pause* ........umm.......err..........AARRGGGGHHHH!!!! *runs off towards where the others are, and decides to stay there*

Liam: Where'd you go?!

Iris: *looks at Liam and Rex* :confused:

Rex: err, nowhere, just ........walked ....off ......................somewhere. .......huh.......huh.........*Rex tries to laugh and smiles unlikely at Liam* *Liam obviously notices that he is scared*

[i]Liam notices the storm[/i]

Liam: That storm is coming closer

Iris: Yeah. I noticed that.........

[i]Liam and Iris go back to blabbering on with the others, while Rex just sits, looking into the storm clouds up above them[/i]

Rex: *sitting beside him* Whenever we find FOOD!!, without MAGGOTS!!, and we all get voted off except for one of us, in which that one will win. That's when we get off.

Rex: *looking at Chole's sword* Anyway, where'd you get that sword?

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: I took it from this guy on a ship I was on...it was being taken over by pirates and the ship was sunk...so I took it from one of my dead shipmates and jumped into the water...made it out to find the ship we were in and...well, you know what happened from there...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole looks around at the three huts for a while before deciding...[/i]

"Well, since Iris is the only one in that hut...I guess I'll take that one...er...I don't really feel comfortable with her so I guess I'll sleep with the guys..."

[i]Puts his sword in it's case and walks over to the hut Liam, Neo, and Rex were sleeping in...he sets up a small space in the corner near the small fire and dozes off.[/i][/COLOR]

[i]Rex sits by the campfire, watching the big storm roll over. It really did look like a vicious storm.

Rex: *thinking to himself* Could cause some damage this one

[i]Rex sits there, watching the others talk, not long before only Liam and Rex were left there. Neo, Chole, Iris, Kool and Sere were already asleep.[/i]

[i]Rex looks up at the sky only to see big rolling thunderclouds, flashing with lightningbolts. Rex had just noticed that the wind had picked up to a fast speed.[/i]

[i]Rex hears Chole yelling[/i]

Rex: CHOLE, GET THE OTHERS UP AND TELL THEM TO STAY INSIDE!!!!!

[i]No reply. Rex hoped that Chole had heard him[/i]

[i]Rex ran towards Iris's hut[/i]

Rex: *waking up Iirs* Iris, the storm's hit. Just stay in here, okay. You'll be safe, hopefully.

[i]Rex runs out of Iris's hut, and bursts into the hut where Kool and Sere are sleeping[/i]

[i]Rex notices that they're already awake[/i]

Sere: What's goin' on out there?!

Rex: The storm's hit. It's bigger than we thought. Just stay in here, and you'll be safe.

[i]Rex decided not to go out again. It would be too dangerous, and it was already stupid of him to stay out anyway[/i]

[i]Suddenly, the door to the hut that Kool, Sere and Rex are sheltering in slams open.

A black figure walks in[/i]

Rex: Who's there?!

Firgure: It's me, Iris

Rex: How the.......what di........why'd you come in here for? Why'd you go out in the storm. Why didn't you stay in your hut?!!

Iris: Because I don't have a hut anymore. It's gone

Rex: What?!?! ....okay okay, just stay in here.

[i]In Kool's, Rex's, Sere's, and Iris's mind, they were all hoping that Chole, Liam and Neo were safe.

In Rex's mind, he was also saying "This is supposed to be fun, isn't it? .......not a game of life or death?!"......[/i]

[i] 4 hours later [/i]
------------------------------

[i]The storm died down, and everyone was outside, blabbering again. They're all in a group, and suddenly someone realises that Neo is missing.[/i]

Rex: Where's Neo?

No-one answered

Rex: Hellooooooooo, anybody hear me?!?!

[i]They all look at Rex[/i]

Rex: okay....

[i]Rex looks up at the hill, and sees a completely new hut, that wasn't there before[/i]

[i]Rex decided not to ask, and went up to have a look

Rex walks up and sees Neo, sitting down beside the hut
[/i]
Rex: Did you build this by yourself?!?!

Neo: Nuffin' else to do!

Rex: yeahhhh, sooooo, when did you build it?!

Neo: took me about 5 hours

Rex: WHAT?!?! The storm was here then?!?!

Neo: A little rain won't hurt anything....

Rex: That wasn't jus RAIN!! That was a ROARIN' FLAMIN' THUNDERIN' STORM!!!!!!

Neo: ..........so?

Rex: .....wwwww........never mind

[i]Neo and Rex walk down the hill, and start talking with the others.......[/i]

*everyone notices Liam eating a bowl of rice with fish*

Iris: wheredja get that:confused:

Liam: well the rice came from the rations that we got when we first came here, and the nice camera man over there told me to go fishing to fill out the hour time space for next weeks show :D

*waves to camera man filming the group*

Liam: whassup? :D

All: wha. .?

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Wait a minute...then that would mean that there is a heavily maintained transmitting station somewhere around here....on the island or somewhere reachable underwater...

Liam: Man...you wouldn't think...we'd be arrested...

Chole: There are no laws here *takes out sword* :devil

Iris: No...that'd be too much though...

Chole: Okay, okay...it was a dumb idea to talk to the camera man and ask him if we could just get a free TV and Cable.

All: *Drops to the floor*

Chole: What?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]whoa shoot! This started? I never knew. aww.. crapples... [/B][/QUOTE]

With the posting, and the double, hmmmha, hmmmha, (Proffeser ffink, from the simpsons) Ya don't need to post it twise buddy.

(When are we going to have the first Vote-Off?)

Liam: cable? never thought of that. .

*goes and asks the camera man*

Liam: he ses we can't have it 'cos there isn't any electricity, besides it would cost too much to get it here:toothy:

Chole: well how do they get their story to the main land?

Liam: *asks camera man* he ses that a boat comes everyday and picks up the tapes.:angel:

Chole: :rolleyes:

OOC: Hey guys, please don't vote me off 'cause I never seem to do anything! Yesterday I was banished from the Internet so I wasn't able to post all day! PLUS . . . X-Mas is coming up and FINALS are in a few days! I'm not gonna be on much and this sounds like fun! :runs and hides behind the cameraman: Don't hurt me!! It isn't my fault!!!

*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~

Sere: :eyes cameraman enviously: I wish I had your job . . . :turns to group: Maybe we should build littler huts for the food rations and fish a little more inland . . . like nearer to the jungle. Then it would be less likely to be blown away if there's another storm like or worse than that last one!

Group: :looks at jungle, then looks back at Sere: You're building them!

Sere: :walks off, searching for wood to build the small huts: