OtakuBoards

Be careful what you wish for.

Claire

Ka-bagnag! Now everyone can choose their wish like they're supposed to. Unfortunately, every wish made ends up being wrecked somehow. People wishing for some money, good looks, or their dream career are instead being rewarded with death, suicide, and, well, death, by all accounts.

You commit suicide, not out of your depression for screwing everyone's wishes, but because it is the trend in this thread of the wishmaker to fall on their sword and kill themselves.

I wish I had Incredible super-sized superhuman fighting fists of fury!

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish granted, you now have Incredible, super-sized superhuman fighting fists of fury. All goes well until one day you trip and use your elbows to protect your awesome fists.You punch yourself and since your fists are super human you die. To make things worse when you go to hell you lose your strength. Too bad your fists are super-sized. Guess your suck there: no food, no water, and you can not die.

I wish for a banana with a machete that no one, including me, can control.

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed]pyrokentic martyrdom powers go.*sound effect* there, using my inner demon, I've cause a banana to have limbs and it's armed with a machete, I run in the opposite direction. Since I'm so far away, it begins it's killing spree with you, it eventually grows a brain the size of einstein's and clones itself en masse. way to go. we're done for. Wait, I'm already dead. so is: him, him, him, her,that guy in the corner, the chick that was on her mobile phone on the M25, and everybody else.

hellbent animals: 1
hellbent aliens: 1
hellbent bananas: 1
humankind: -3

I wish I wasnt going to have a lame summer this year,

Leon.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Congratulations, my dear Mr. Fury, you have been granted the most un-lame summer ever. The Apocalypse takes place on the first day of Summer, and you find yourself leading a rag-tag team of survivors fighting against the Apocalypse brain-eating zombies (there are always zombies in the Apocalypse, as everyone knows). The Earth is filled with death and fire and destruction. The good news? You and your gang just defeated all the zombies by blasting through them Resident Evil style. You even managed to find a shelter that had clean air and food and water. The bad news? You were bitten and become a zombie yourself. Your team mates are forced to kill you. No brains for Leon Fury.

I wish I were a phoenix.

[size=1]Kaboom. You are now a Phoenix. You suddenly realise that Phoenixes are actually mythical creatures, and you are hunted down by insane zoologists and forced to spend the rest of your (really rather lonely) existence in a special phoenix-proof cage, until you die, and then, are reborn and have to start the whole thing over again.

I wish other people found me as funny as I find myself.
[/size]

[COLOR=Orange][SIZE=2][FONT=Tahoma]Congratulations, now everyone thinks you are hilarious. They can't stop laughing at you, no matter what. People just hear about you and they laugh. But, the downside to this is that they can't physically stop laughing and everyone begins to die of lack of breath. Now you are all alone, and still laughing at yourself until you too die of oxygen loss.

I wish school would be over already so I can go camping, again.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=fan ati cal][COLOR=Orange][SIZE=2][FONT=Tahoma]Congratulations, now everyone thinks you are hilarious. They can't stop laughing at you, no matter what. People just hear about you and they laugh. But, the downside to this is that they can't physically stop laughing and everyone begins to die of lack of breath. Now you are all alone, and still laughing at yourself until you too die of oxygen loss.

I wish school would be over already so I can go camping, again.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Snap-crackle-poww! You can go camping. but you get attacked by a bear. Too bad you werent' in school.

I wish I knew why I can't color very well.

[quote name='YoukaiAlchemist']I wish I knew why I can't color very well.[/quote]

Congratulations. You know why you cannot color well. Knowing why does not mean you get any better at coloring, though. In fact, your coloring obsession leads you down the path of madness, meaning you know have to do artwork with your arms strapped down in one of those nice, snuggly straight-jackets.

I wish I had a non-toxic, normal, regular-sized chocolate milkshake made with vanilla ice cream.

[QUOTE=silver_blade]Congratulations. You know why you cannot color well. Knowing why does not mean you get any better at coloring, though. In fact, your coloring obsession leads you down the path of madness, meaning you know have to do artwork with your arms strapped down in one of those nice, snuggly straight-jackets.

I wish I had a non-toxic, normal, regular-sized chocolate milkshake made with vanilla ice cream.[/QUOTE]KA-BLOOWY! You've got a chocolate milkshake made with vanilla ice cream. too bad it was made by an moron and it tastes horrible.

I wish I was really good at making AMVs.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]I'm truly sorry to say it, but I think this thread has run its course. Over the last few pages the quality replies have been outweighed by the terrible ones, despite valiant efforts by a few members to keep the game from descending into spam, and despite numerous in-thread and PM warnings. It had a good run, but the magic's worn off.

[b]Thread locked, unfortunately.[/b][/FONT]