OtakuBoards

Naruto Manga [Warning: Spoilers]

Ryo the Tactician

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]OMFD! I got another idea...

[spoiler]What if...just what if...Naruto was somehow to ..... Obtain the Scroll of sealing again? I am not saying that he has to steal it like he did last time, which he could do. Or maybe Tsunade can give it to him for some reason. Why wouldn't they? It can probaly hold the secret of how Naruto's seal can be made stronger and yet give him more acces to the Kyuubi or something like that, and think of how strong he would get to... I think it would be a rather intresting plot twist in the series... or Maybe naruto could get stupid and accidently release the kyuubi and cause death and destruction to the land BUT! that is only a side effect[/spoiler] >_>

As a side note though Gaara[spoiler] looks so funny trying to use Taijutsu... It just makes me laugh, what a waste of using a spoiler since it really isnt one right?[/spoiler][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

That would be extremely cool but I think once [spoiler]9 tails come out Naruto will die..or Kyuubi will permanently take hold of Naruto's consciousness. Maybe once they return to Konoha, Kakashi or Jiraiya will do something about the seal but seeing where they are right now, not much can be done about it.

::GASP:: Just read Raw 297 and Oro stabs Sai!! But it's a clone T_T and Sakura finally uses her medical skills! So Naruto is all healed and is feeling better. Then it returns back to Sai and Oro and Sai reaches into his bag then gets tackled by Kabuto who releases him after Oro reads the note and he tells Kabuto to get off him and that they will be taking Sai along with them then it ends with Yamato saying "As I expected." Then the side bar says: "A dastardly betrayal of team, and village. Yamato has seen through it. What is the true mission of Sai who now accompanies Orochimaru!?"
[/spoiler]

Grr :animeangr what does the note say???

[size=1][spoiler]Yay! I loved chapter 297, but I'm really getting sick of all the cliff hangers! Grar! When the cloned Sai got stabbed I was all "yay!", but of course it was just a clone. I also believe that Yamato was going to say that Sakura loves Naruto even though she acts like she doesn't. NarutoxSakura? (I don't think I've ever seen a NarutoxSakura picture or fic in my life!) Though that would be better than he getting paird up with Sasuke. I'm also wondering what the feakin' message said! I don't think it's about the exam, though. [/spoiler][/size]

Nah I think Sakura and Naruto are more like [spoiler]Jiraiya and Tsunade, a very close friendship, like brother and sister love. You've NEVER seen a NaruxSaku pic or fic? Weirdness, I see them everywhere. Photobucket is my friend XD

But why would Kishi mention at the beginning of the time skip about the Chunnin exams? Possibly Oro will try and screw it up again?

What really bugs me about the letter is the fact that Oro was just like "Ok let's go. Sai you're coming with." Was it something super important? Stupid cliffhangers :animeangr [/spoiler]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]How did I not know this, Right when I saw on chapter 297 that happened I know that. "Oh man, I bet the second that I get on the OB that Garra Kun is so totally going to go on some kind of a raid on the current chapter." Boy I love it when I am right.

Yet....[spoiler]What if Sai turns out to be a demon just like how Garra kun though of it before and if what he also said before than and Orochimaru has his demon AND Sai's....Wow thats not going to be good.[/spoiler]

Yet things are looking up...five more weeks of fillers left. then we begin to see the [spoiler]pwning of sasori[/spoiler]

and I just discovered the Geisha skin...its beautiful...
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Ah~ finally caught up in the manga.

Recently, I haven't been able to much online. Even responding to threads has been a little difficult. xD

But I have to say that I'm really enjoying the ending to this battle. The relationship between Naruto and Sakura is becoming tighter, Sai is finally [spoiler]off Team Kakashi,[/spoiler] and we're on to the next fight!

[quote name='Gaara kun][spoiler']But why would Kishi mention at the beginning of the time skip about the Chunnin exams? Possibly Oro will try and screw it up again?[/spoiler][/quote]Well, at the time I just thought of it as a little joke to keep the chapter lighthearted, but it just may be foreshadowing. I don't seem to be good at predicting things in this series. Take the following for example. xD

[quote name='Tatsubei Yagyu]Oh...and thinking back, I don't think the Akatsuki spy could have been anyone but [spoiler]Kabuto[/spoiler'].[/quote]HAHA, boy was I wrong about that... heh. heh. -.= Well, I still say it could have been a random Sound Shinobi, but then we wouldn't have that glorious (albeit extended) fight would we?

-Arvi

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]I SO called Kabuto being a [spoiler]spy[/spoiler]

And I bet Ikillion is sitting at a computer saying "I knew Gaara kun would post about the next chapter."
XD I <3 Naruto XD

So anyways, chapter 298 is interesting.
[spoiler]it is confirmed that Kakashi was a part of ANBU (why people thought otherwise I will never know) Yamato explains to Sakura that they are full fleged shinobi and to leave Naruto behind is fine because Naruto will make it back safely. Then it's explained that Danzou hated the Sandaime and is plotting Konoha's destruction. Fast fowarding to the end...Sai body is hanging from a rope around the neck. SO I highly doubt that he is dead, it's probably a clone Kabuto made. (remember how he tricked Kakashi?) it's probably the same thing. Aww and I really wanted Sai to die >_>[/spoiler][/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]You ruined my webcomic reading today >O If I would have never known there was a new naruto scan. Which I had the most trouble reading since I have been reading a webcomic all day. I forgot how to read manga properly >O I will get revenge on all of you...Espically you r2vq.. *evil laughter*

Yet I have a feeling...[spoiler] That afterwards naruto gets back to the Village (if he goes to the village at all) Than he may tell Tsunade about it which then she will go on a kind of rampage against the guy. OR! Naruto may not go back after all and just chase after them once he gets enough energy back and just go on a rampage against orochimaru again.[/spoiler] That is only however what I think.

This is what happens though when I am on spring break with almost nothing to do... yet it is naruto related...you all must look...Or else ninjas will...do stuff to you, and yes, they are official ^_^

[URL=http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/sand_dragon_19/break-time.jpg]Omg! Sleeping Ninjas [/URL] <-- Click[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]>O I will get revenge on all of you...Espically you r2vq.. *evil laughter*[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote] Hey, all I did was revive a thread. xP

The dog picture was terribly amusing. I don't get the "official" comment though. *suddenly has the urge to put his forehead protector on his cat*

[quote name='Gaara kun][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]So anyways, chapter 298 is interesting.[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]Haha, that's one way to describe it. Though, wasn't it already confirmed that Kakashi was a member of ANBU? I mean, even his [URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninjutsu_%28Naruto%29#Kuchiyose:_Doton:_Tsuiga_no_Jutsu_.28Summoning:_Earth_Release:_Tracking_Fang_Technique.29]Summon Tracking Jutsu[/URL] is specifically meant for ANBU styled hunting. I'm pretty sure he mentioned it when he was fighting Zabuza.

Though yeah, I agree with you about the ending of 298. [spoiler]It's a pretty lame cliff hanger since we know Sai can't be dead already. It can be one of Kabuto's manipulated corpses but it can also be one of Sai's clones. Looks like the Moku bunshin isn't going to last very long though.[/spoiler]

[quote name='Matsuko']since the filler started i've stop watching naruto, i hope it goest back to the story very soon [/quote]I don't know the exact date (though I know a lot of people here are counting down to it ;)) but I know the fillers should be ending soon. ^^ So don't worry and get your forehead protector ready.

-Arvi

The fillers are supposedly going to end in 4 weeks!!
Kakashi Gaiden is coming very soon!!! XD

Aww your dogs are so kawaii Ikillion!!! ::also gets urge to put forehead protector on cats:: lol I have 4 kitties ^^

I agree with the fact that Naruto might have another go at Orochimaru. But in the legend, [spoiler]Susanoo supposedly cuts off Orochi's head after serving sake to him. And apparently, Susanoo is the only Sharingan technique that hasn't been revealed yet. And it's been rumored that Sasuke will have that ability. Also I found some interesting information on the Kusanagi;
She then gave it to her descendant on Earth, Ninigi-no-Mikoto; from that point on it is said that it has been kept as one of the Three Sacred Treasures of [b]Yamato[/b].
[/spoiler]
Hmm I wonder..

saw it all and it has its moments, but I have to say bleach is so much better. It's funnier, has better timing with jokes. Has more action a better story. The only thing naruto has over it is that some fights are better than those in bleach. namely [spoiler]The Sasuke vs. Naruto fight and all of the Sound 5 fights[/spoiler] The chuunin exam is also good. [spoiler]Neji vs. Hinata, Neji vs. Naruto, Shikamaru vs. Temari, and Lee vs Gaara[/spoiler]

-----------------------------

[QUOTE=Gaara kun]I agree with the fact that Naruto might have another go at Orochimaru. But in the legend, [spoiler]Susanoo supposedly cuts off Orochi's head after serving sake to him. And apparently, Susanoo is the only Sharingan technique that hasn't been revealed yet. And it's been rumored that Sasuke will have that ability. Also I found some interesting information on the Kusanagi;
She then gave it to her descendant on Earth, Ninigi-no-Mikoto; from that point on it is said that it has been kept as one of the Three Sacred Treasures of [b]Yamato[/b].
[/spoiler]
Hmm I wonder..[/QUOTE]
If you read the comics you know this but [spoiler]Naruto fights Orochimaru again after Kabuto sets a trap for Sasori. They posed as sasori and were found out. Naruto grows a fourth tail goes super kyubi Weapon and released a kyubi Materia beam (that's what it looked like) which couldn't even be stopped by Sanjuu Rashomon (triple Rashomon)[/spoiler] Phew, that is one long spoiler

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][INDENT]ProjektAquarius, I merged your two posts together. Double posting is not permitted at Otakuboards. If you want to add something and nobody has replied yet, please make use of the "edit" button to amend your post. -Arvi[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='r2vq']Hey, all I did was revive a thread. xP[/quote]

Oh its not that...trust me you will find out..in time...or if I actually get around to doing it. For fun though I tried to see if my dogs would do the whole tracking thing since they HAVE to be ninjas with those head procters on them.....It didn't work..they just sat there. So here is a note for all of you. Ninjutsu doesnt work in real life... unless you do a blood summon. Then it may.

What a real throw off would be though is that [spoiler]Sai really is dead! I mean how many Naruto fans would just go crazy after seeing that, or another throw off would be that the Sai that we saw hanging was really Saskue that had transformed into Sai.... now that would be a major throw off [/spoiler]

[quote name='r2vq']get your forehead protector ready[/quote]

I am so ready for that. I am going to show of my mad Ninja Skillz and go walk up a Tree only using my Chakra, then if I am lucky hand upside down from an overhand of a house...then! I am going to use all the ninjutsu elements and...do stuff with it. OMG! four more weeks! -explodes with excitement-[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=darkslateblue] I recently found out that the fillers will be lasting for what, another month or something? I'm not sure, but that's what I heard. *head bangs on desk repeatedly*

For the manga... [spoiler]up to now I still don't know what to think of Sai. He pisses me off, but I guess I don't have the full story yet. I liked chapter 299, especially the conversation between Naruto and Yamato about Naruto defeating Sasuke with his own eyes. Nice touch. I love Kishimoto, he's so amazing with the Sasuke/Naruto relationship.

I'm pretty interested in Sai's picture book...I hope it's not a comic relief. [/spoiler][/color]

[quote name='Nadeshiko']and tenten(love that shes one of the only chicks who doesnt play the damsel in distress!!)[/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Yes 100% agreed XD

Speaking of the manga, [spoiler]I keep thinking Sai's picture, is either a picture of Yamato, or a picture of Sasuke. Maybe it's an assasination list and not a picture at all! Wow I can't believe it's already getting up to chapter 300![/spoiler]

Yay for fillers almost ending!! Kakashi Gaiden here we come XD [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Gaara kun][COLOR=DarkRed]Yes 100% agreed XD

Speaking of the manga, [spoiler]I keep thinking Sai's picture, is either a picture of Yamato, or a picture of Sasuke. Maybe it's an assasination list and not a picture at all! Wow I can't believe it's already getting up to chapter 300![/spoiler]

Yay for fillers almost ending!! Kakashi Gaiden here we come XD [/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[color=red]Lol, indeed... or perhaps it's a picture of [spoiler]Naruto's Penis[/spoiler] seeing as how he seemed so obsessed with it :D ;) [/color]

[color=dodgerblue]OMG!!! *dies* I'm totally spazzing, lol, this is just too cool. Btw, major spoiler for Chapter 300: [spoiler]SASUKE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's back in chapter 300 of Naruto and like... omg, lol, huge snake...and Sai's like 'wtf'?[/spoiler] I'm all hyped now, lol. I mean, I was expecting it, but then I was also preparing myself for the worst case scenario. *faints*[/color]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Gahhh.... :animestun

Haven't been here in a long time because I wanted to wait for it to get to Chapter 300, and I knew if I came, I would totally look at the spoiler tags. I don't think there's one that I've came across that I didn't look at. That's why I don't go to the Bleach thread. :p

Now, about Chapter 300:
[spoiler]Meh goodness!!! He has returned in the form of a shadow!!! From what I can tell, it doesn't look like he has any trace of influenence from Orochi on his outfit. I can't tell, but does it look like he has his bracers on again?[/spoiler]

OH!!! I just looked at the last page while typing this, [spoiler]the giant snake behind Sasuke is DEAD!!! It has candles in where it's eyes should be!![/spoiler] Wouldn't it be funny if he killed it and then lit the candles with [spoiler]Goukakyuu no Justu?[/spoiler] :animeswea [/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Tatsubei Yagyu][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]OH!!! I just looked at the last page while typing this, [spoiler]the giant snake behind Sasuke is DEAD!!! It has candles in where it's eyes should be!![/spoiler] Wouldn't it be funny if he killed it and then lit the candles with [spoiler]Goukakyuu no Justu?[/spoiler] :animeswea [/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]Oh? I thought it was stone. XD From what I could tell, [spoiler]he was wearing pretty loose sleeves...[/spoiler]

So wow, he is really [spoiler]back eh?[/spoiler] I didn't expect that right now. xD

I really liked that we finally got to see [spoiler]into Sai's book! The picture without the face... was he in ANBU uniform?[/spoiler]

-Arvi

[color=darkslateblue]Naruto manga chapter 300: [spoiler]When I saw that Sasuke was back, I wasn't surprised, but I was still like "HURRAY FOR A GOOD PLOT STARTER". And also, thank [i]god[/i] he isn't wearing that really ugly purple belt thing. :/ And he's still a brat. Good 'ole angsty emo Sasuke.

I'm really wishing for a small fight between Sai and Sasuke so we'll know exactly how strong Sasuke is now. And I'm hoping that one of them will kick the other's butt, because I'm not exactly fond of Sasuke or Sai. I'm hoping Naruto will be able to control Kyuubi somehow and kick both their butts. But that's wishful thinking. >_>

Any guesses as to when Sasuke and Naruto will meet? I say maybe in 4 chapters or so... seeing as Kishimoto always teases readers until the point of insanity. [/spoiler][/color]

[quote name='Tatsubei Yagyu][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]That's why I don't go to the Bleach thread. :p[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]>O You can't say that! ..The communists will like..get you.

Well over the whole..[spoiler]OMGSASKUEISBACK[/spoiler] thing I am rather cool and calm I think about it. I really didn't feel anything about him yet. [spoiler]I mean the only thing that could be seen was his outline. I am a little bit excited that we have finally seen him again but...we just haven't really SEEN saskue yet. I will probaly be all jumpy hyper afterwards when we can actually see how much Saskue has changed over the years and who knows? Maybe after he battles naruto again if he does and sees his newly attained power. He may go back to the village? who knows.[/spoiler]

Also, if there really is another filler episode..I think I just may explode.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='r2vq]Oh? I thought it was stone. XD From what I could tell, [spoiler']he was wearing pretty loose sleeves...[/spoiler][/quote]

...Well I guess... :animeswea
But you know it'd be that much cooler if Orochi like said, "Kill this snake before I get back, and I'll teach you a new justu..." That would explain why "he" said your late, if you think like he killed it much much earier. Or maybe I'm just looking to much into that snake...:animestun

[quote name='r2vq]So wow, he is really [spoiler]back eh?[/spoiler'] I didn't expect that right now. xD[/quote]

I kinda thought that Masashi-Sensei would do it on the 300th chapter. On nearly every twenty-five chapters, something important happened:
25- Haku fight
50- Sakura in the Forest of Death
75- Naruto vs. [spoiler]Kiba & Akamaru[/spoiler]
100- Naruto vs. [spoiler]Neji[/spoiler]
125- Shino vs [spoiler]Kankuro[/spoiler]<---I guess...
150- Naruto watching Jiraiya use Rasengan
175- Naruto vs. [spoiler]Sasuke[/spoiler]

And so on... :p

[quote name='r2vq]I really liked that we finally got to see [spoiler']into Sai's book! The picture without the face... was he in ANBU uniform?[/spoiler][/quote]

This totally confused me...I have no insight to share here... :( [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]300 was more or less disappointing [spoiler]Look at Sasuke's outline, he looks almost the same. Haha I wonder if Sasuke will use Sai as his "play thing" and who the hell is Sai's brother??? grr[/spoiler]

And yes it IS another filler episode... =_=[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Gaara kun][COLOR=DarkRed]300 was more or less disappointing [spoiler]Look at Sasuke's outline, he looks almost the same. Haha I wonder if Sasuke will use Sai as his "play thing" and who the hell is Sai's brother??? grr[/spoiler]

And yes it IS another filler episode... =_=[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[color=dodgerblue]lol! True [spoiler]Sasuke's [i]outline[/i] looks the same, but you can't be sure if he's been scarred or something. For one thing you can clearly see his Sharingan; which looks really awesome btw, but basically an outline doesn't tell you much about the person's features,[/spoiler] so I'm dieing for the next chapter, lol (as I'm sure most people are). As for [spoiler]Sai's brother, I guess only time will tell. But I'm thinking that perhaps he died horrifically... well, from the pictures that you see in Sai's picture book, those guys aren't exactly fairies or anything[/spoiler] -_- Lol, I'm a little more interesed in [spoiler]Kabuto's fetish for 15-16 year-old boys XD Well, that's how it seems anyhow. Yeah, I know what they're for, but I have a dirty mind. Bite me.[/spoiler][/color]

Hahaha fetish... but doesn't Sasuke seem a little cocky (not like it's anything new) but when he said [spoiler]"You're late... Orochimaru, didn't you promise me that you'd teach me a new jutsu?" That means in the 2 and a half years Sasuke has been there, he still is being taught. And yes I KNOW that there is always more to learn but I think Orochimaru is holding him back for reasons unknown and won't teach him those extreme jutsu.[/spoiler]