OtakuBoards

Naruto Manga [Warning: Spoilers]

Ryo the Tactician

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"][Edit] Oh cool I got the 1000th post.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Well I got the 1000th [I]reply[/I]! Yeah, I'm desperate.

Anyway, when the heck is Naruto getting to the fight?! Damn that Danzo! We all know that Naruto's going to save the day/village/I don't give a *******, yay hero crap, but does anyone have an idea how? If so, please tell. Does not have to be within reason for me to contemplate it.

[quote name='chibi-master']Anyway, when the heck is Naruto getting to the fight?! Damn that Danzo! We all know that Naruto's going to save the day/village/I don't give a *******, yay hero crap, but does anyone have an idea how? If so, please tell. Does not have to be within reason for me to contemplate it.[/QUOTE]
"Sigh" I wouldn't be surprised if Naruto senses what's going on. This whole idea of "becoming one with nature" (communicate with animals and stuff) seems like the only way he'd get what's going on (he's an idiot, though, so "shrugs"), unless he just happens to waltz in while the village is in chaos.

[quote name='Magus']"Sigh" I wouldn't be surprised if Naruto senses what's going on. This whole idea of "becoming one with nature" (communicate with animals and stuff) seems like the only way he'd get what's going on (he's an idiot, though, so "shrugs"), unless he just happens to waltz in while the village is in chaos.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]That's probably what's going to happen, either that or the Fukusaku has some kind of Toad-Sense and can tell that his messenger has been killed thereby alerting Naruto to the danger now faced by Konoha so he can go rescue the day.

Lord knows what Sasuke's going to do when he gets there as Konoha's already been torn apart, he'll probably complain some more that his vengeance has been ruined and cry emo-tears.[/SIZE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Stupid compy, getting broken on the week I DO have to do this...

Chapter 425

It appears that the worst has happened. Kakashi, that legendary mountain of win and pie, has passed. He's traveling on to the afterlife, where he gets to see his old friends, Obito, Rin, and the Fourth Hokage. Heck, he even gets to see his dad, who gathers with him 'round the campfire to sing their campfire song.

Their C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G Song.

Or maybe he'll just tell Kakashi about his various ninja shenanigans.

And now, we skip this potential win here to cut back to Naruto and Fukusaky failing at Fusion-ha. It seems that Ninetails doesn't like Fukusaku, so his negative spiral energy is rejecting the Gattai. Sorry, folks. Tow that volcano off, it's distracting. Anyway, It seems this isn't going to work, meaning all that training is useless.

Back to Konoha. Apparently Pein's secret technique is transmitting chacra to each other and holy crap it's Ino.

Haven't seen her in a while.

Anyway, Loli Pein busts in and summons a demon, who turns into some kind of freaky Cerberus Akamaru thing when they try to seal it. Lots of stuff gets blown up and Ino gets freaked out by Leader Woman's slugs.

Seriously, what is up with the slugs? I mean, at least the other sages had animals that made sense. Maybe because they're ugly or something. Or they're largely useless. Why couldn't it have been Tsunade who bit it?

ANyway, Loli Pein makes everyone wonder what's up, since (apparently it's a he) can summon things, but Jiraya already killed the summoner. This leads to a quick revelation of a bunch of crap we already know. Ibiki decides to hold off the child thingy while Konohamaru cowers in the alleyway like a little sissy girl.

The end.

There. I made fun of the chapter in which Kakashi died. You happy? I feel awful.

Eh, I'll get over it.[/FONT]

Anyone else get the inkling that Kakashi's body will be claimed by that freakazoid he just saved Chouji from? the Pein personality that just popped one of those chakra transceivers out of his forehead in Kakashi's general direction? His body is in better condition than Schizo Pein's, so it made me wonder.

And boy, wouldn't that be wonderful: Pein uses Kakashi's corpse (seeing as no one knows he died), either to get to Tsunade or grab Naruto once he makes it into the picture. It would be an acknowledgement of Kakashi's skill if Pein decided to use him. I must be sick, cause I'm actually [I]wanting[/I] this to happen just so I can see more of Kakashi. Wow, I need help.

[quote name='TwistedChick']I must be sick, cause I'm actually [I]wanting[/I] this to happen just so I can see more of Kakashi. Wow, I need help.[/QUOTE]

I feel the same, though that might not be very comforting because I'm a loony.:animeswea But I'm sure we all want to see more Kakashi. Or at least most of us... Oh, who am I kidding? I'm still in shock that he died. I think I'll go burn something...like a sock...

[quote name='TwistedChick']Shucks, I thought you were gonna say Kishimoto. I was planning on rooting for you and everything. [I]"Burn that bad-word!! That'll teach him to kill Kakashi!!" [/I]

XP[/QUOTE]

I was going to say that originally, but that would have been too obvious. And I'm all about the random. Poop.:p

[SIZE="1"]I doubt Pein's going to take Kakashi's body over as one of his own given that the opportunity presented itself to do so with Jiraiya's and he didn't bother. Besides given how all of Pein's bodies have ginger hair and peircings I'm going to go out on a limb and given Tsunade credit that she mightn't be fooled.

As for Naruto and Fukusaku's failed [I]gattai[/I] I get the feeling that Naruto is going to be built up as being able to gather natural even without standing still while doing so. Of course maybe I'm wrong and Kishi realised that he was inadvertently making Naruto potentially strong and awesome enough to present a real threat to Haxuke and cut him down before the main event.

So apparently now we're left wondering whether Pein is the original Sage of the Six Paths and why he's following Madara...I'm really sick of that question being asked in different God-damned ways at this point. Then there's Loli-Pein who you know fanboys have just face-dropped over to an extreme degree.[/SIZE]

[quote name='chibi-master']And how the hell can you laugh about that?!:o You're sick! (Says the person wanting to see a frill-i-fied loli Pein.)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, yeah. If he really died, that was a really dumb way of doing it.

[quote name='Rurouni922']Yeah, yeah. If he really died, that was a really dumb way of doing it.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. And having Kakashi seeing his father just makes it even more unconvincing, but then again, I am comparing it to some of these movies where people who're on the brink of death had some type of conversation with a dead someone from their past, and then the next moment they're brought back to life. And with all these medical ninja's in the village.... Dying from chakra exhaustion..... Right...

The new chapter is out!

Prediction: Naruto will solve his natural energy problem the same way he solves every problem. He couldn't do Rasengan because it involved doing two things at once, so he made a clone to rotate his chakra. He solved the problem of adding elemental power to Rasengan with another clone. This one can be solved with clones as well: because they all share chakra, he can have a clone hiding in a corner standing perfectly still, gathering natural energy and sharing it with his real body, which is then free to move around. 'Twill be so, mark my words.

[quote name='Raiyuu']The new chapter is out!

Prediction: Naruto will solve his natural energy problem the same way he solves every problem. He couldn't do Rasengan because it involved doing two things at once, so he made a clone to rotate his chakra. He solved the problem of adding elemental power to Rasengan with another clone. This one can be solved with clones as well: because they all share chakra, he can have a clone hiding in a corner standing perfectly still, gathering natural energy and sharing it with his real body, which is then free to move around. 'Twill be so, mark my words.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I'm kinda hoping it involves Kyuubi. I'm honestly getting tired of the clones, and I think it seems fitting that the problem is fixed by what caused it in the first place.

Anyway:

Chapter 426:

Dementor Pein (That's what I'm calling him. It's a Harry Potter reference. Deal with it,) is interrogating people. And then eating their souls. Or something. It's weird, don't ask. Apparently, he leaves the souls of those who don't lie. Konohamaru is hiding behind the wall. Maybe he'll get his soul eaten if we're lucky.

It appears we are not. Ebisu has arrived, in a manner which I have to admit makes the man look kinda cool. Then we suddenly cut back to Loli Pein vs. Ibiki. And then we cut back to Naruto and his sage training, where he makes the umpteen-billionth stupid resolve to never give up because Jiraya was stupid and so is he. Stupid.

Now let's cut away again to Konohamaru, who is filled with uncertainty. But it's angsty ninja uncertainty, so it's all good. Instead of showing us Ibiki being awesome, Kishi has decided to take the initiative of showing us how Konohamaru's mind works right now. Apparently it's tuned in to a marathon of The LOOKIT ALL THE COOL THINGS NAYROOTO DID Show. It then makes him want to take on Dementor Pein.

Oh, this should be good. Soul-sucking demon man vs. LOL YAOI NO JUTSU.

Yeah, the end.

Wow, this one was the first big stinker since Sasuke's justification of manslaughter speech.

Also, lol we're on page 69.[/FONT]

[quote name='Ace']Dementor Pein (That's what I'm calling him. It's a Harry Potter reference. Deal with it,) is interrogating people. And then eating their souls. Or something. It's weird, don't ask.[/quote]
Dementor Pein sounds better than Naraku Pein.... (Seriously..? Naraku?) In any case, atleast you came up with soul eating. I thought that was their tongues...

It's about time for one of these annoying kids to kick the bucket, and what better way to get rid of one of the annoying ones. I'd probably be a little more interested in the series if Konoharmaru dies. (Since Naruto won't die, why not get rid of the Naruto clone.) So much for wishful thinking though.

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I'm kinda hoping it involves Kyuubi. I'm honestly getting tired of the clones, and I think it seems fitting that the problem is fixed by what caused it in the first place.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Agreed, as he's just getting interesting as a character again I don't Naruto to slip back into his Mr Bunshin stereotype again. Lord knows he might hopefully run into Killerbee and between his lyrics impart the ability to control the Kyuubi as well as his Sage chakra.[/SIZE]