OtakuBoards

Naruto Manga [Warning: Spoilers]

Ryo the Tactician

[QUOTE=Gaara kun]Hmm here is my two cents on [spoiler]Sai

I was looking through the manga chapter and looking through the posts in here. Everyone is very close but you are missing something substantial in Sai's book.

The white haired boy in the book is Sai's brother, however the black haired boy is not Sai! It is Itachi. Notice how each page shows each of the boys using the previous monsters abilities, this clearly indicates copying using the Sharigan. The middle 2 pages which are unfinished and vague shows a black haired person in an ANBU costume.

THAT LOOKS A HELL OF A LOT LIKE ITACHI. Kishimoto didn't draw the face because he didn't want to give it away, and make everyone think it was Sai. However when the 2 meet in the middle they obviously are battling each other for some reason. The white haired person (Sai's brother) is Shisui, Itachi's best friend.

This book absolutely has something to do with the Uchiha history and the Mangekyo Sharingan. It is totally obvious, especially since Orochimaru said Sai and Sasuke can reminiss about their old town directly implies Sai is Uchiha.[/spoiler]

And there you go.[/QUOTE]

[color=dodgerblue].... @_@ lmao! omg, you know that makes complete sense? Though now my head's totally spinning, I've got something to think about. Very valid points you have there :D[/color]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Gaara-kun, I'm kind of jealous that your theory minds so much more sense than my Kabuto one... :animeswea

The only thing I don't understand is here would Sai's "Ninpo: Choujuu Giga" Jutsu come from? I guess it could have been some random technique to cover up all the stuff Gaara-kun thought...hmmm...more theorizng to do... <--(is that a word? :animestun )[/FONT][/COLOR]

I vote for making Gaara kun the official Narutard of Otakuboards. ;) ([SIZE=1]in a good way of course [/SIZE] :p )

Actually, I noticed how the ANBU in the book looks like [spoiler]Itachi[/spoiler] when I first read the chapter, but I dismissed it since [spoiler]ANBU Itachi looked a little different when I last saw him...[/spoiler]

Though the whole part of the theory with [spoiler]Uchiha Shisui[/spoiler] would be a really great twist in the plot.

The part I disagree with, though not a big deal, is...

[quote][spoiler]It is totally obvious, especially since Orochimaru said Sai and Sasuke can reminiss about their old town directly implies Sai is Uchiha.[/spoiler][/quote]Well... I don't think this really implies that [spoiler]Sai is Uchiha... Orochimaru could have said that if just about anybody from Konohagakure was there with him. Especially since Orochimaru never said anything about the Uchiha, just Konohagakure.

Though I just realized now that all four of the Ninjas present are from Konohagakure. xD[/spoiler]

edit: Oh yeah. According to Itachi only three people [spoiler]would be able to handle the Mangekyou Sharingan right? This third person probably isn't Kakashi right?[/spoiler]

-Arvi

[QUOTE=r2vq]I vote for making Gaara kun the official Narutard of Otakuboards. ;) ([SIZE=1]in a good way of course [/SIZE] :p )

edit: Oh yeah. According to Itachi only three people [spoiler]would be able to handle the Mangekyou Sharingan right? This third person probably isn't Kakashi right?[/spoiler]
[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Hahaha :D ::bows politely:: Arigato[/COLOR]
Sorry long spoilers/theorizng ahead

Ok Itachi didn't exactly say [spoiler]"handle" the MS. And when he spoke to Sasuke about the MS Kakashi wasn't part of that 3 because Kakashi just recently figured a way to obtain it.
Here are the stats for MS users (when Itachi spoke to Sasuke after killing the clan):
1st user: Itachi
2nd user: Sasuke (potentially)
3rd user: unknown
Now Itachi never said whether or not the 3rd user is dead or not so we really have to resort to our imagination.

As for another thing I found myself bothered by Roots (Organization Sai's in)

By some research in wikipedia on the sound an the root i found something interesting...Now this is quite something and after reading this i have no doubt that Kishimoto is genius writer with a high intellegence...this is something which is hard to believe that is it luck to see it this way....

When a typed sound and root: the words chords and triads appeard...now listen to this:

A triad is a chord with 3 notes in it. The member notes of a triad are the root, third, and fifth.

I found this to be intriguing because Danzou's group is called root and he (Danzou) is trying to organize something with Orochimaru who is head of Hidden Village of the Sound. Danzou didnt like the 3th hokage and he doesnt like 5th hokage either but he works with them...roots (ne anbu), the 3th and the 5 hokage are related tot Oro which the head of the hidden village of sound...

I just think that there is a double meaning to the term root that not only applies to plants, but sound as well. So, I'm suggesting that this sort of metaphor hints at there is and will be a collaboration between Hidden Sound and Konoha's Root organization.[/spoiler]

:animesigh my fingers hurt now. But what do you all think?

[QUOTE=Gaara kun][COLOR=DarkRed]Hahaha :D ::bows politely:: Arigato[/COLOR]
Sorry long spoilers/theorizng ahead

Ok Itachi didn't exactly say [spoiler]"handle" the MS. And when he spoke to Sasuke about the MS Kakashi wasn't part of that 3 because Kakashi just recently figured a way to obtain it.
Here are the stats for MS users (when Itachi spoke to Sasuke after killing the clan):
1st user: Itachi
2nd user: Sasuke (potentially)
3rd user: unknown
Now Itachi never said whether or not the 3rd user is dead or not so we really have to resort to our imagination.

As for another thing I found myself bothered by Roots (Organization Sai's in)

By some research in wikipedia on the sound an the root i found something interesting...Now this is quite something and after reading this i have no doubt that Kishimoto is genius writer with a high intellegence...this is something which is hard to believe that is it luck to see it this way....

When a typed sound and root: the words chords and triads appeard...now listen to this:

A triad is a chord with 3 notes in it. The member notes of a triad are the root, third, and fifth.

I found this to be intriguing because Danzou's group is called root and he (Danzou) is trying to organize something with Orochimaru who is head of Hidden Village of the Sound. Danzou didnt like the 3th hokage and he doesnt like 5th hokage either but he works with them...roots (ne anbu), the 3th and the 5 hokage are related tot Oro which the head of the hidden village of sound...

I just think that there is a double meaning to the term root that not only applies to plants, but sound as well. So, I'm suggesting that this sort of metaphor hints at there is and will be a collaboration between Hidden Sound and Konoha's Root organization.[/spoiler]

:animesigh my fingers hurt now. But what do you all think?[/QUOTE]
[color=dodgerblue]Um... :animeshy: *nods in agreement* :animeswea lol, sorry, I'm just in awe of you :D *le sai* But seriously, I didn't take into consideration the [spoiler]word 'root' and how it could apply to Danzou's group, Sai, etc, etc[/spoiler]. Unfortunately my computer sucks and I can't get into wikepedia, so thanks for the info. Though now my head's so full of information I don't think I'll be able to read the next chapter properly :P XD[/color]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Oh I'm sorry. Computers can suck like that.

What bothers me most about Sasuke is that [spoiler] he keeps his Sharingan activated constantly from what I've seen so far. He's not Itachi! And more so, Sasuke despises Itachi so tell me again why his Sharingan is on? [/spoiler]
Paranoid freak... [/COLOR]

hi i was wondering you know [spoiler]Sai is he a clone of yamato or whats so special about him that orochimaru let him come with him what is he after and you know that book that naruto found whats the deal with that has he got a brother[/spoiler] come on surely someone knows that answer im geting confused i do that alot lol :help:

[QUOTE=Gaara kun][COLOR=DarkRed]Oh I'm sorry. Computers can suck like that.

What bothers me most about Sasuke is that [spoiler] he keeps his Sharingan activated constantly from what I've seen so far. He's not Itachi! And more so, Sasuke despises Itachi so tell me again why his Sharingan is on? [/spoiler]
Paranoid freak... [/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[color=dodgerblue]lol, don't be sorry! I'm thanking you for the info which I couldn't get myself :P *hugs* eh, yeah, that's true. I've noticed that [spoiler]Sasuke keeps his Sharingan activated; which is basically the only other thing besides his 'outline' that tells us he's really Sasuke, lol. I guess it could be because he's learned to control it more so? I mean, that's the reason he came to Orochimaru in the first place, for more power and such? And from what we've heard thus far the Sharingan drains a lot of power, so perhaps he's gained quite a lot, just like Naruto has with the kyuubi[/spoiler]... or perhaps it's wishful thinking, lol.[/color]

[quote name='Shinjitsu][color=dodgerblue]Um... :animeshy: *nods in agreement* :animeswea lol, sorry, I'm just in awe of you :D *le sai* But seriously, I didn't take into consideration the [spoiler]word 'root' and how it could apply to Danzou's group, Sai, etc, etc[/spoiler']. Unfortunately my computer sucks and I can't get into wikepedia, so thanks for the info. Though now my head's so full of information I don't think I'll be able to read the next chapter properly :P XD[/color][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]If you think that is something you should have seen the post s/he made on the whole backstory...I am pretty sure all of us were basicly were going ".........Huh?" and maybe the way he is trying to beat Itachi is to try and be more like him I mean I wouldn't be suprised if soon he starts[spoiler] putting nailpolish on his fingertips as well.[/spoiler]

Just so you know Garra kun, I am already afraid of what I am going to see when I come here tommorow.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=darkslateblue]Naruto manga chapter 302:[spoiler] I was actually sort of shocked to see that the story is moving along quickly. Chapter 302 got us ahead a lot... I was expecting there to be much more dragging going on.

As for why Sasuke is keeping his Sharingan on... I'm guessing he's just doing it because it heightens his eyesight. Obviously he has gained a lot of power to keep it going all the time, and we also see his power growth when he basically smacks Sai around with the huge genjutsu or whatever. And I'm guessing that Sasuke's regular eyesight sucks now.[/spoiler]

Gaara kun:[spoiler] Nice theory! IMO I still think the black-haired boy in the picture book resembles Sai moreso than Itachi. It would be a cool twist to the storyline, though. (BTW, you must be uney_malfoy on the livejournal community Chuunin. I did remember this from somewhere, so I checked.) Anywho, if this were true, I'd have to wonder how Itachi missed Sai. Was he deliberately sent to Roots when he was little or was he taken?

OR Sai is the illegitimate child of Sasuke's mother and Chuck Norris. [/spoiler][/color]

[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I mean I wouldn't be suprised if soon he starts[spoiler] putting nailpolish on his fingertips as well.[/spoiler]

Just so you know Gaara kun, I am already afraid of what I am going to see when I come here tommorow.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Maybe I should'nt go there... [B]SO TEMPTING[/B] but *sighs* I won't...XD

Grr Lunox! You beat me at posting about 302.
Yeah I really wanted more [spoiler]action in this chapter but once again nothing. Haha yeah Sasuke's vision must be horrible if he's been using the Sharingan 24/7 (he paints his nails repeating "I'm better than Itachi" nervously over and over in his head late at night because he doesn't sleep due to insomnia from an [i]experience[/i] with Orochimaru on that fateful day...) Ikillion...I was compelled. Yeah but this chapter was unfufilling. But Sai did do some cool summoning jutsu with a scroll. What was contained in the book,[/spoiler] only Kishimoto knows. (Which may be me or so says Ikillion hmm...)[/COLOR]

wow u guys know alot about naruto. even thought i have keep reading the manga and kept up2date i still dnt get alot of stuff. ok im slow i admit it but come on people help me out. im stuck on 3 main things;

1) [spoiler]what was sai doing in that cell (with that book) was he making a copy of himself??[/spoiler]

2) [spoiler]what does Orochimaru want with sai and whats so speical about him?? [/spoiler]

3) [spoiler] why does sai and his crew want to crush the leaf anit they allies???[/spoiler]

i really hope u dont caste me aside like last time :(

[quote name='daredevilsdad]hi i was wondering you know [spoiler]Sai is he a clone of yamato or whats so special about him that orochimaru let him come with him what is he after and you know that book that naruto found whats the deal with that has he got a brother[/spoiler'] come on surely someone knows that answer im geting confused i do that alot lol :help:[/quote]

i know i dont have such a vast knowledge about naruto like you guys and i cant put 2 n 2 together thats why i wanted ur help :help:
dnt worry i wont ask a third time

[QUOTE=Gaara kun][COLOR=DarkRed]Maybe I should'nt go there... [B]SO TEMPTING[/B] but *sighs* I won't...XD

Grr Lunox! You beat me at posting about 302.
Yeah I really wanted more [spoiler]action in this chapter but once again nothing. Haha yeah Sasuke's vision must be horrible if he's been using the Sharingan 24/7 (he paints his nails repeating "I'm better than Itachi" nervously over and over in his head late at night because he doesn't sleep due to insomnia from an [i]experience[/i] with Orochimaru on that fateful day...) Ikillion...I was compelled. Yeah but this chapter was unfufilling. But Sai did do some cool summoning jutsu with a scroll. What was contained in the book,[/spoiler] only Kishimoto knows. (Which may be me or so says Ikillion hmm...)[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]^ and people think that I have a very [spoiler]bad/perverted mind[/spoiler]. I tip my hat down to you Gaara Kun....goodness that scared me.

Yet now I have to imagine [spoiler]just how is this whole invasion thing going to go? I mean Orochi's invasion was mostly planed with a hint of suprise, not only does Tsunade slightly know of the intention's of root seeing as she has had a feeling that they were to attack and I am pretty sure she mentioned it sometime when the mission started. However now even THE team seven knows of it, and who knows? In the end Saskue, under some kind of relapse fromt he "expirence with Orochimaru on that fateful day" may go back to the leaf...because he misses people and now knows of a way to bring back the entire CLAN![/spoiler] :excited:

Yet that could be almost of me rambling again..I tend to do that alot.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][quote=daredevilsdad][spoiler]
1) what was sai doing in that cell (with that book) was he making a copy of himself??

2) what does Orochimaru want with sai and whats so speical about him??

3) why does sai and his crew want to crush the leaf anit they allies??? [/spoiler][/quote]

Number 1. [spoiler]Well, Kabuto locked Sai into the room where he will be staying for who knows how long. Sai must have used to king of summoning scroll to get the book.[/spoiler]

Number 2. [spoiler]Sai brought information on every single ANBU to Orochimaru and was instructed to do so by the head ANBU guy, who's name escapes me. (at least I think that's what he gave Orochimaru)[/spoiler]

Number 3. [spoiler]We don't know really know why just yet, but we should find out. A few hints are that the head ANBU man hates Tsunade and some previous hokages. what a baby. [/spoiler]

I'm really glad Kishimoto is finally moving things along, there was a time when the chapters were only like, 6 or 7 pages long. :D [/size]

[QUOTE=KKC][size=1]

I'm really glad Kishimoto is finally moving things along, there was a time when the chapters were only like, 6 or 7 pages long. :D [/size][/QUOTE]

thanx alot thats clears up alot of stuff cant wait to read the next chapter i hope they fight :animesmil

[color=dimgray]Chapter 303:[spoiler] Cheesy reconnection of Sai and 'bonds'. >_> Hurry up and get to the Sasuke confrontation already!

I wasn't very surprised when we found out that the white-haired guy in Sai's notebook wasn't his real brother or anyone we already knew. Unless it is and Sai's just being a snarky bastard about it. Sort of a filler-like chapter in my opinion, although we found out about Sai's notebook and such. [/spoiler][/color]

Eh..like Lunox said, fillerish chapter.

Not much to really say about it.
[spoiler]Sai tends to lie. Enough said. So his whole "oh that's not my brother thing" could be bs. Or it [i]could[/i] be that my theory is true. Sai is just one sneaky little..um guy You can't really tell whether or not he's lying. It almost seems as if he was created out of thin air or maybe his memory was wiped and was replaced so he'd act like this? [/spoiler]

your right it was a fairly [spoiler]boring chapter but i still think that there is something special about Danzou training, it must of got rid of Sai's feeling or something on the lines of that. and yes i think he did kill his brother the one whos not related by blood[/spoiler]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Raw 304 is out and [spoiler] Sai smiles! He looks really weird. But he finished his drawing and it looks like Naruto giving a goofy smile (you all know the one) XD So after they confronted Kabuto, and Kabuto says, "People change" Sai becomes good again and then they split into two groups to search for Sasuke but Sai and Naruto encounter Orochimaru. [/spoiler]
Honestly this really didn't help. It was just another filler chapter. [spoiler] What most likely will happen is Orochimaru will pwn Naruto because he'll rush in. Or [i]maybe[/i] since Sai had his nifty enlightenment, he'll be all heroic and say, "I'll take him on, you go find Sasuke. Then I want to study you." Because he did say he wanted to study Naruto's & Sasuke's behavoir.[/spoiler] And [B]that's[/B] not [I]creepy[/I] at all! No...not at all.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Gaara kun][COLOR=DarkRed][spoiler] Then I want to study you." Because he did say he wanted to study Naruto's & Sasuke's behavoir.[/spoiler] And [B]that's[/B] not [I]creepy[/I'] at all! No...not at all.[/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I bet you thats not going ot be the only thing that is going to happen if he does "study him" ;)

I want to see another [spoiler]Naruto going all OMFG crazy on orochimaru, then see saskue come out all mad and pissed of, not only that the fact that naruto just destroyed the hidden place with his 1337 ness. But that saskue was the trigger that enabled naruto to fully controly his fourth tail powers and then lead him to a fifth tail..then all hell breaks loose.[/spoiler]

What it all happen too..then I so told you so.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]...I think Sai is looking to much into Naruto and Sasuke's friendship... :animeswea

Could you imagine him asking them, "Would you mind if I draw you two...together?" :animedepr

Anyway, does anyone esle notice how much the Rasengan has failed Naruto lately? I don't think he's used it effective other then when [spoiler] they were fighting Itachi...[/spoiler] It kind of sucks considering what he went through to learn it. :animestun [/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Tatsubei Yagyu][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Could you imagine him asking them, "Would you mind if I draw you two...together?" :animedepr

[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Oh dear..my visual mind can't take that this early in the morning. :animestun [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Tatsubei Yagyu][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Anyway, does anyone else notice how much the Rasengan has failed Naruto lately?
[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Yes! Once again, Kishimoto is overusing techniques. But that can only mean one thing! [spoiler]NEW TECHNIQUE!![/spoiler] I really wish Jiraiya taught him [spoiler]body flicker[/spoiler] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hmmm, [spoiler]new jutsu?[/spoiler] One can only hope...;)

Also, something I found funny...

Remember how during the first exam of the Chuunin exam, Ibiki said if you fail the tenth question, you'll be a Genin forever, and Naruto freaked that he may become a Eternal Genin?

I just found it funny that after the time skip, [spoiler] his the only one that is still a Genin, and Gaara totally owned him by becoming Kazekage...[/spoiler] :animeswea [/FONT][/COLOR]

[color=darkgreen][size=1]

Even though I have read fully through the Naruto Manga to Chapter 303, I havn't posted here. Odd of me.

I hope I'm not the only person who hates Sai and his arrogance. However, he is quite good at the insults, I'll give him that. I noticed that he doesn't make much use of his ink jutsus. I'd like to see what he is capable of. [spoiler]It was also hilarious when Sasuke Mangekyo Sharingan'd his punk ***.[/spoiler] And I don't even like Sasuke.

I am also curious to another fact: [spoiler] If Gaara lost his demon being, does that mean that he has lost a large amount of his former chakra?[/spoiler] If so, then I want a rematch with Rock Lee so we can see what SHOULD have happened in the Chuunin Exams. Speaking of which, Gai and Asuma's cells seem to be in the back burner. I really wish they would show their journey's for a little while.

One more thing. Who else notices Orichimaru's resemblance to Michael Jackson in both appearance and character? Collecting pubesent boys? Poor Sasuke...[/color][/size]