OtakuBoards

Naruto Manga [Warning: Spoilers]

Ryo the Tactician

[QUOTE=SunfallE][COLOR=RoyalBlue]I know and I try to avoid scanlations if possible and go for the more legit sources.

//snip//

other than Shouen Jump and Newtype I'm not famalir with what magazines for this kind of stuff there is.[/COLOR][/QUOTE][color=#007520]Well you're in luck because the English version of the Naruto Manga is printed in the monthly Shonen Jump magazine. The chapters these guys are talking about, though, are the scanlations of the Japanese chapters coming out in the Japanese version of the magazine, Sho[b]u[/b]nen Jump.

If you want a legit source of these chapters in English, you'll have to wait until Shonen Jump catches up. Otherwise, you can just read the chapters they have now. ^^

Of course there's also the Graphic Novels that they release. xP

-r2[/color]

[QUOTE=r2vq][color=#007520]Well you're in luck because the English version of the Naruto Manga is printed in the monthly Shonen Jump magazine. The chapters these guys are talking about, though, are the scanlations of the Japanese chapters coming out in the Japanese version of the magazine, Sho[b]u[/b]nen Jump.

-r2[/color][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Yeah, thats what I read is the Japanese scanlations. But, I also read the English Naruto manga as well, which I think is better. Because it is professionally translated, because sometimes I will be reading the scanlation and part of what they're saying doesnt make sense. And I've seen them make several typos as well. But, *shrugs*, I mostly just look at the pictures^^[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=dimgray] Wow cool I can't believe Kishimoto spilled out everthing about Naruto to some person he had lunch with while they ate sushi and cola LOL! [/sarcasm]

Naruto 320: [spoiler] Filler chapter. :] At least Naruto back to being very lovable.

Can't wait until Asuma's team gets into heavy action or plot. And we do have that really interesting thing Kakashi is going to tell Naruto.[/spoiler]
[/color]

321: I thought the story progressed really well. I think that Asuma is beginning to become more of a 3-dimensional character. But seriously, [spoiler]who didn't guess that they would tie in the whole nature manipulation thing with the rasengan?. I was actually hoping that Kishimoto would make it so that he would have to make his own personal jutsu of his own. Even so, its going to be fun to watch Naruto take more steps to surpase the fourth.[/spoiler]

[color=darkblue][size=1]I read all the way from the end of the Naruto vs. Sasuke fight in Part I up to the current chapter in three days... Crazy information overload. @_@

Anyway, 322![/color]

[spoiler]Anyway, it looks like Naruto won't be completing his Rasengan Revised for a while yet. And what with Kyuubi rearing his head again, it'll probably get a lot more difficult before it gets easier.

On another note, is anybody else wondering what the hell is up with Kakuzu's partner (whose name escapes me at the moment)? Is he just unable to die or what? (As a side note, his design totally reminds me of Joker from the R.O.D. series...)[/spoiler][/size]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS][QUOTE=Lady Katana][color=darkblue][size=1][spoiler]
On another note, is anybody else wondering what the hell is up with Kakuzu's partner (whose name escapes me at the moment)? Is he just unable to die or what? (As a side note, his design totally reminds me of Joker from the R.O.D. series...)[/spoiler][/size][/color][/QUOTE]

Lol Infromation overload, when my friend introduced me into the series I went from chapter 1 to the very first chapter of the timeskip in under a week. That was serious business.

As for the other stuff his name is [spoiler]Hidan, and I don't think its that he can't die or anything. I think its something else. Since he freaking impales himself with a pole at the end of a fight I am pretty sure that a doble stab like that wouldn't harm him to badly. As well as his reaction seems kind of counfused and disoriented at the same time. Besides, Kakuzu said something about him not being able to die.

Also on that note. I remember after he was doing his wierd cult thingy after killing the Nibi, he had some black stuff covering his skin and in the fram just after they took care of the nibi, it showed the black stuff comming off of his body. I think that has something to do with it.[/spoiler]

I wish these chapters were longer though.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Well, it seems like the action is finally gonna pick up. But I'm a little confused...[spoiler] even if Hidan can totally not die after a couple of stabs, he's pretty screwed right now, right?

I don't remember if they had to keep the Akatsuki alive (which I doubt), but in my eyes Hidan's pretty screwed if they just cut his throat...unless he could somehow survive that...[/spoiler]

:animestun

I thought Naruto wold be done by this chapter...and did he ever get his ramen? :(
[COLOR=Red]
[[I][B]UPDATE!!![/B][/I]]

Sweet Jebeeus!!! An action chapter...!!!

But the content! Holy crap!

[spoiler] Hidan totally is some kind of weird arse demon dude, as he just changed appearance, and is looking really freaky!!![/spoiler]

I personally couldn't tell what was going on the whole time...I gotta reread it later, but seriously! Hidan!
[/COLOR]
[/FONT][/COLOR]

[spoiler][size=1]Hm, it seems that Hidan's jutsu is quite troublesome, indeed, especially if he is impervious to damage, as is my assumption. Still, needing to consume the enemy's blood first is a bit freaky, as is the transformation (which kind of remids me of Gein from RuroKen).

Anyway, Asuma is really acting more than a bit strange and I think Shikamaru is right to worry. I mean, it really hasn't been explained as to why Asuma went to visit Sandaime, aside from the fact that it was a son visiting his father's grave, which may be the reason that he's acting strangely. (By the way, wouldn't that make Konohamaru Asuma's kid? Weird. Oo; )[/spoiler][/size]

[color=darkblue][size=1]So yeah. Definitely many odd things and freakyness going about.[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Yeah I had just read chapter 323 yesterday and I gotta say that [spoiler]Hidan freaked the hell out of me when he did all that black magic lookin' crap. And when in the hell is Naruto going to fuse the rasengan with his from manipulation?[/spoiler] I mean, its taking like 5 chapters and just showing us like 3 pics in each chapter. I mean the way they are dragging this out is crazy, its starting to remind me of the Frieza Saga in Dbz.....un...be.....leviable.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=#99121c][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Bah I am not suprised about the whole [spoiler]black[/spoiler thing. When he went off to capture the [spoiler] Nibi[/spoiler] I remember seeing a similar thing, but it was while he was doing his "Watch me impale myself" thingy, it was regressing off of his hands but yeah. I wonder if this is the source of his [spoiler] Partial Immortal [/spoiler] like powers, it would be something if it was. However it must have some kind of a price.

In other news fillers make me cry :animecry: [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=#99121c][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]However it must have some kind of a price.[/FONT] [/SIZE'] [/COLOR][/quote]

[color=darkblue][size=1]I've been wondering about that myself, to be honest. I'm thinking that[/color][/size] [size=1][spoiler]the ritual he does every time he kills is directly tied to it. What he draws looks like (and forgive me for the reference) a transmutation circle. And we all know the First Law of Alchemy, heh.[/spoiler]

[color=darkblue]Anyway, I'm sure his overconfidence will get the better of him and he'll spill about it to Asuma just as he's about to give a "deathblow" or some such thing, lol.[/color][/size]

[size=1][spoiler]As far as I can tell, Gaara is pretty as much normal as he can be, as the Akatsuki still have the Ichibi in their possession. Although I originally thought the sand control originated from the Ichibi, it was apparently Gaara himself that mastered it, as was shown when he used it to make Naruto shake his hand at the end of the "Save Gaara" arc.[/spoiler]

[color=darkblue]That's my assumption, anyway.[/color][/size]

[color=#56995e][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]-jumps in- wait! I have just had a theory on all of this good stuffs

You know I think that Gaara has [spoiler]almost [U][I][B]ALL[/B][/I][/U] of his powers[/spoiler] now how do I think that? I just got struck by Fsking inspiration at 1:00am thats how!

So I was just watching the Gaara Vs Lee fight over again and I actually took something to notice. Kankuro mentioned something about Gaara's automated sand shield right? So then I realised " No chakra consumption = not of Gaara's will = Shukahu is doing it" So then yeah as the fight went on and he explained about Gaara's sand armor and It was more like "Chakra consumption = Gaara's will = He is doing it, not the shukahu"

So then I came to the assumption that any one of Gaara's Jutsu's that required him to use his own Chakra [spoiler]he can still use. Everything that was automated and the Shukahu did for him, he can't do anymore[/spoiler]

tis my theory..[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='Ikillion][color=#56995e][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]So then I came to the assumption that any one of Gaara's Jutsu's that required him to use his own Chakra [spoiler]he can still use. Everything that was automated and the Shukahu did for him, he can't do anymore[/spoiler][/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]

Hmmm...that actually makes some sense...

But I wonder still..[spoiler]When Gaara made Naruto shake his hand, he didn't have his giant thing of sand...I always assumed that that has one of the things that was there because he had the Ichibi in him, like Naruto had whiskers...[/spoiler]

[URL=http://www.leafninja.com/jinchuuriki.php]Look at the Gaara part.[/URL]

[spoiler]So where would the sand come from?[/spoiler][/FONT][/COLOR]

[color=#56995e][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Yeah, but remember [spoiler]The sand Gourd was like the Shukahu in some way, its hard to explain but I remember somewhere that the sand gourd is like the manifestation of the demon itself, so no demon = no gourd = no sand to carry around unless he gets a real one[/spoiler]

So now he has to actually have sand to be able to do anything, instead of having the gourd to carry sand anymore. So yeah Gaara would be rather screwed in a place with absolutly no sand.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=darkblue][size=1]Hm, I suppose your theory currently makes the most sense, Ilkillion. I also remember that part coming up in the anime somewhere, though I can't remember who said it. Probably Kankuro.

Anyway, something's been bugging me a bit about Gaara:[/color][/size]

[size=1][spoiler]Whenever Gaara is sleeping or knocked unconcious, the Shukaku takes over, ya? So why didn't it rear its ugly head when Deidara took Gaara out of commission? I'm thinking that it might have been largely due to the fact that Gaara expended most of his chakra blocking Deidara's attack against the Sand Village, but Bijuu typically have their own store of chakra seperate from the Jinchuuriki's, as is the case with Naruto and Kyuubi.[/size][/spoiler]

[size=1][color=darkblue]So, yeah. What do you all think about that?[/color][/size]

[QUOTE=Kei][color=darkblue][size=1]Hm, I suppose your theory currently makes the most sense, Ilkillion. I also remember that part coming up in the anime somewhere, though I can't remember who said it. Probably Kankuro.

Anyway, something's been bugging me a bit about Gaara:[/color][/size]

[size=1][spoiler]Whenever Gaara is sleeping or knocked unconcious, the Shukaku takes over, ya? So why didn't it rear its ugly head when Deidara took Gaara out of commission? I'm thinking that it might have been largely due to the fact that Gaara expended most of his chakra blacking Deidara's attack against the Sand Village, but Bijuu typically have their own store of chakra seperate from the Jinchuuriki's, as is the case with Naruto and Kyuubi.[/size][/spoiler]

[size=1][color=darkblue]So, yeah. What do you all think about that?[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

yeah, that [I]is[/I] weird!! now that you mention it, I really dont get it at all. hmm, maybe [spoiler]Gaara found a way to suppress the Shukaku?[/spoiler] Thats just my take on it, even though there's no solid evidence :animeswea

[color=#56995e][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='Kei][color=darkblue][size=1][spoiler]Whenever Gaara is sleeping or knocked unconcious, the Shukaku takes over, ya? So why didn't it rear its ugly head when Deidara took Gaara out of commission? I'm thinking that it might have been largely due to the fact that Gaara expended most of his chakra blocking Deidara's attack against the Sand Village, but Bijuu typically have their own store of chakra seperate from the Jinchuuriki's, as is the case with Naruto and Kyuubi.[/size][/color'][/spoiler][/quote]

Its cause [spoiler]Kishimoto sez so >.>;[/spoiler]

yeah I don't know why then either but I have always wondered about that to since [spoiler] it would be REALLY hard not being able to sleep for 15 of your life[/spoiler]

However on a more real note [spoiler]I am guessing that it must be a sleep that Gaara chooses since the one time we saw the Shukahu come out, he forced himself to sleep. And the time that Deidara attacked, he was knocked unconcious[/spoiler].

Tis only a guess.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 3 weeks later...
[color=darkblue][size=1]Mkay, so. 325. Or what I like to call "Kishimoto's WTF Craziness Chapter."[/color][/size]

[size=1][spoiler]It was easy to figure out that Shikamaru was going to get what's going on with Hidan's whole "curse" deal. Admittedly, when I first saw Asuma "take care" of him, that was my first shock of the chapter, but since I've never really seen Asuma on a mission, I suppose that's just how he works with things of this nature.

However, the whole thing with Hidan still being alive afterward, which makes [i]no bloody sense by all accounts[/i], has really got me going.[/spoiler][/size]

[color=darkblue][size=1]By the title of the next chapter, it might be revealed exactly what made him this way, but I'm curious to see what you all think about it.[/color][/size]

[color=#56995e][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Lol, that part when [spoiler]Hidan got his head cut off then having that said head begin to yell at Kakuzu[/spoiler] really made me laugh. I think I may like him just a little bit more...just for that.

How do I [spoiler]think that he is alive though? I still think it has something to do with his circle thing. Even though it was dispelled he must have had something done to him. Or something thats even worse than his sadistic like cult. Yet now that it was revealed I am not suprised that they were able to defeat the Nibi, seeing as Hidan had to just make his circle and not move from it while the Nibi did all the work slowly destroying itself.

Shikamaru was also rather awesome in this episode. seeing as he was able to decipher Hidan's technique and to come up with a counter attack in a battle which couldn't have taken up more than 10 minutes.[/spoiler]

Other than that, all that can be done is to wait for the next chapter.[spoiler] I wonder how they are going to put his head back on.[/spoiler][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=dimgray] 326

[spoiler] I was expecting all the stuff about Asuma's team to be really exciting, but I'm not feeling it at all. Hidan and his Akatsuki partner (see? I don't even remember the guy's name.) are possibly the most boring characters ever*.[/spoiler]

Nothing about this chapter was remotely surprising or interesting.

*All the "OMG HIDAN ROCKS HE IS SO AMAZING AND HOT" I've seeing in the Naruto fandom is making me have a 'wtf' moment. I used to love Naruto, but with the current fillers and the manga slump...[/color]