OtakuBoards

Your strongest emotion

Guest Gun Preacher

[COLOR=Lime]My strongest emotion is happiness since I it contains all the positive and good emotions like kindess, love, sincerity, and all the other positive emotions that fall under happiness. For me being happy is good for you always have a smile on your face and you never feel down and when you do even the tinyest of good news makes you laugh and happy. It's also a good feeling since there's nothing more than being happy and making others happy by having a smile on your face and having a good time. :animesmil [/COLOR]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess my strongest emotion is both happiness and sadness :catgirl: .Mostly I'm happy because I'm around my friends or there's something that I've accomplished.Or I'm just having fun :D .Then there's the sadness.I can be sad and happy at the same time.Which is pretty weird.I get overcome with sadness if there's something I'm trying to do and I can't really seem to do it. :animecry:

Guest Battousai9002
My biggest emotion would probably be... fear (severe panic disorder, several phobias, but let's not go into that now :))

Other than that, my most prominent emotion is probably love/caring, along with happiness. I'll always try to look on the bright side of things, no matter how difficult and confusing some things get. And typically I don't openly show love and affection... I'm just kind of shy like that, but inside those really are two huge emotions.

Mine is probably happiness or love. I have been in the very worst of situations and have still come out of it smiling. I just got broken up with by somebody who hit on other girls and probably would have cheated on me... and I still want to be friends with him. I can't hate anybody - I don't have it in me. Something is always always ALWAYS making me smile... I unintentionally make the best out of every situation. It's quite fascinating... I'm sad a lot, but I'm happier even more.

Well it's been 3 months since my last post her so...

Loneliness.
The only thing I want in this world is someone to hold... to hug and to love... I gots no one. No friends, no life -_- yeah... I'd say loneliness describes about the last year of my life. That would definitely overpower all else.

[COLOR=Sienna]Hunger. I guess that is directly connected to happiness, but for now let's go with hunger. I have an insatiable apitite and I'm almost always thinking of food. I could eat and eat and eat and be happy forever - with a little drinking thrown in to balance it out, I suppose - because that's my strongest and probably only emotion.

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! LET"S GO GET SOME BEER AND PIZZA![/COLOR]

[font=Comic Sans MS]Strongest emotion? How does *that* work?

I mean... from reading the thread, it seems that most are listing their most commonly felt emotions.

But emotional strength... I'm a bit curious as to how you'd measure that.

I personally couldn't tell you if the agony of losing someone you love is stronger than the hatred at the person who killed them. These things...aren't even comparable.

I love. I hate. I rage. I hurt. I laugh. I scream. I sing. I'm indifferent.
None of these is stronger than the other. They are simply there. That's just life.
[/font]

me? my strongest emotion(s) sadly are anger, revenge, hatred, and jelousy. sure i may seem like a happy little girl but deep inside, anger is burning. hatred is burning. and jelousy is to. when i'm angry, i tend to bring it out on other ppl. i take my anger out on them. i really cant control it. then hatred comes in before the anger. when this one person from my school (ahem. *coughs* aaron kozlowski) calls me evil or pyscho for no reason, that really gets to me. 1st it starts out as hatred for him. then anger against him. then revenge. then jelousy is other ppl. some ppl in my school, they rub it in that they have more friends blah blah blah. then everything once again is tied. 1st its hatred against that person, then i'm angry at that person, then i want revenge on that person! i feel like i could live my life in the dark side of kingdom hearts...

can some one help me?