OtakuBoards

Anybody have any klutzy moments?

Guest ladydark

Guest ladydark
1 time i was at my moms friends wedding and i tripped and fell into the cake everybody was mad at me it was so funny lol :laugh: :laugh:

[FONT=Arial]Well, of course everybody has klutzy moments. Some more than others, I'd say. You might want to watch how well you write here, though, ladydark. Just your friendly neighborhood hobo with a little advice.

Falling into a cake? That would be awesome, except for the messy part.

I trip a lot, and while it might hurt badly, it's always really funny. Once, my sisters and I were watching Wizard of Oz, and Haley (the middle child) was pretending to karaoke to "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" with an unplugged microphone. I blame this on me being half-cat (as if), but I decided to pounce upon the mic's cord for no reason. However, she yanked it away before I could get it, and I tried to get back to my chair before she did. I was wearing soft, slippery velvet pants -- I tripped over them and fell on my elbow, on the hard wooden floor. It hurt like crazy, but it was just so funny! I honestly wouldn't have cared if it was broken, because I was laughing so hard.[/FONT]

Hello again, ladydark. I am very clumsy. At night I get hyper for unexplained reasons and run around my house. The floors are all wood, so it is easy to slide in my socks. I am constantly falling down. I have even tripped into a wall before. wall+face=pain :animeswea

actually once last school yea we were about to be released from school but i tried to get out early and i was so busy trying not to get my teacher to notice me that i walked right into the stair way door!!! i could have sworn it was open!!! usually it is!

Guest cocoa-panda
[SIZE=2][COLOR=Pink]im VERY clumsy, and im like magnetic to people or something! >_< this happens every day: im walking w my friends in the school courtyard, and theres some dudes chasing each other. i walk the other way and try to avoid them, but somehow, they always ram into me!! ^^;;;; usually i bump into someone, or the wall. ._. or i trip over my feet or in front of everyone. -_- of course im a klutz, but im happy that way. ^^ it makes every day fun, and it makes my friends smile. ^_^ [/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[COLOR=Purple][FONT=Trebuchet MS]hmm, klutzy moments? well, i'm not that much of a klutz like my frend cocoa-panda, but yea, i've tripped over my own feet once or twice...you never know.
Speaking of which, just yesterday. i was at school and i was going up the stairs, headed to science class, when i noticed 2 6th graders trying to act all "cool", so i started laughing in my mind...and suddenly, i tripped and landed on my knees and elbows.
That's what i get for being so evil, even if it is to those braggy 6th graders!!
yea, another guy, who was really cute, saw the whole thing and tried to muffle a laugh, curse him!!!
Oh, one other time, i was skipping in the hallways, minding my own business, when suddenly, bam!
I was pulled to the ground...magically O.O.
i hope not many people saw that, maybe a few, yea actually alot of people...none of who i knew of, luckily.
Yup.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]When I drink too much coke, and eat too much sugar, I get really bouncy and careless. Eventually things like bumping my knee, tripping over my dog, and falling down the stairs occur, which can be very painful.[/COLOR]

[FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]I'm not very klutzy, i'm actually a pretty cool guy. :cool:

Though i think i woke up the other night and bumped my head, i sleep on the bottom half of a bunk bed. I recall very faintly waking up and feeling a bump on my head. Though this may have been a dream, i don't have any bump anymore. Being tired is such a strange thing, it messes with your brain so much. You guys know what i mean?

Later.

[/COLOR] [/FONT]

Guest KuroKajiBlader
Well, I guess you could say i'm a klutz when I'm high. . . . i use to trip at least once a day. But now it's once week.:catgirl:

[size=1]I'm too cool to be klutzy. Of course. ¬.¬

As a kid I used to fall off everything the whole time. I bumped my head everywhere. And I even had blue eyes every now and then.

But that's not klutzy. It was cool. I did it all on purpose! >O[/size]

Guest Stafal-chan
HAHAHA umm yes on a daily bases actually...SLIDING GLASS DOORS ARE EVIL!!!!>_< and they hurt lots....umm poles aren't to fun to hit either....walls...im' used to doors...well if you hit the doorknob part mor than the door owwiee....hee hee i also hit my head on everything...but i guess one of my fav falls is wheni sat on the end of this desk back in 6th grade but it didn't have fron legs and it had a chair attached and i sat on the end it tipped i fell on my ***** and then the chair wihpped around and smacked me in the back of the head...and i usually will walk into something wheni'm talking to someone...like poles...ugh...oh and then there's the trip over my own feet thing...actually my name is created from the fct that i am a klutz...it stands for Sir Trip and Fall Alot.. ^_^ put the letters all together and it's Stafal ^_^ hee hee oh but i'm a girl...Sir just sounded cooler than all mine and my friends other ideas ^_^ oppsie i'm rambling...

On a DAILY basis, my feet will give way. Somehow, my feet always find a way to angle themselves when i take a step (e.g. the left side of my foot will hit the ground before any of the others). Every so often, the angle will be so great, I lose my balance.Badly.Many a time i have seriosly ingured myselph (or someone unfortunate enough to be within a 2 meter radius). Recently, I moved into a house with slippery wooden floors. Hence, my falling is more and more common these days :animeswea .

My worst moment was a camping holiday when i was about 10 years old. At the time i had a really great fear of heights. My Sister asked me to go on a climbing frame with her and i agreed. About halfway up, I frose with panic and needed help getting down. The worst part? I was actually TALLER than the climbing frame (give or take a few inches) :animeshy: .

a few for me, and they happen frequently:

1. Leon pushes on a door that clearly reads [SIZE=2]PULL[/SIZE]
2. Leon walks into a room and forgets what he is doing.

*walks into room*

Leon: why am i in here again?

3. Leon runs into the wall, while attempting to catch something
4. Leon stares at hot girls across the road and walks in to telephone poles.
5. Leon interupts traffic flow by walking across the street, when the crossing signal is [COLOR=Red]red[/COLOR]
6. Leon attempts to run through recently cleaned glass slinding doors, only to be rewarded with [COLOR=DarkRed]cortusions[/COLOR] and the :laugh: of his peers
7. Leon babbles inconsistanly about physics

Fury: tsk tsk, if you didnt put the fork into the outlet you wouldnt be in hospital for thrid degree burns, remember newton's third law of motion, the law of equalibrium, which states..... for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction.
Friend: is that all you do for fun? study?
Fury: not really.
Friend: you honestly have to stop letting the inner physist to the logistical work for you, seriously.

8. Leon falls asleep during church
9. Leon's mind drifts off in the middle of conversations with peers

Friend: so are you going to ask that one chick ya like, out to the dance, Leon?
Fury: yah, sure.
Friend: then after that are you guys heading to the cinema?
Friend::lecture:
Fury: *thinks about :blowup: but looks it looks like he's paying attention*
Friend: Leon? Leeeeeeeeeon? hey, Fury wake up.
Friend: :animeangr planet earth paging Dr. Fury
Fury: -________________-....... O_O wha? did i miss something?
Friend: did your short attention span kick in again?
Fury: seems like it.
Friend: i dont understand how, we became aquanted, Mr. Fury
Fury: chances are, i wouldnt understand it either, dude.

10. Leon does not read the waring signs[ i.e. WET PAINT DO NOT TOUCH, or (my favorite) PATHWAY CLOSED DUE TO CONSTRUCTION KEEP OUT] and does whatever he has do, in order to reach his goal.

well. there you have it.

thank you for your time.

I am not really that klutzy.

I trip now and then. I was jumping on a knee high thing and set my foot wrong and almost fell X'(

That is about it. Sometimes I hurt myslef with weights. I snatched some weight (With both hands) and I hit my head with the weight...

Just somethings like that.

Thanks for your time,

David

Guest Stafal-chan
to Leon Fury...Leon also talks about himslef in third person...^_^ hahaha fun me too ^_^ hee hee and sometimes when i'm really tired and unable to focus i either speak backwards (like yoda almost) or non-coherently babble ^_^ nyahah
[QUOTE]2. Leon walks into a room and forgets what he is doing.

*walks into room*

Leon: why am i in here again?[/QUOTE]
haha i do that and then i remeber wat i wanted so i go back...only to forget again...^_^ or when i get there something else will catch my attention...and i won't remeber wat it was i was looking for, for a long time...^_^

oh recent klutzy thign of the day ^_^ i found a new way to walk into a door but this time i was left with a bump...on my face... ^_^ i opened this little closet thingy under my basement stairs i was cleaning out cat boxes (yucky >_<) and i left the door wide open well i got up turned around and hit frame of the door...with my face...er well the left side.. near my nose...owwiee >_< it still hurts cuz that was only yesterday

[QUOTE=Stafal-chan]
haha i do that and then i remeber wat i wanted so i go back...only to forget again...^_^ or when i get there something else will catch my attention...and i won't remeber wat it was i was looking for, for a long time...^_^
[/QUOTE]
Ohh.... It often happens to me too. :D

[font=Trebuchet MS]The last time I attempted a handstand (about four years ago now), I overbalanced, landed on my behind and my head snapped forward, bashing my nose on my knee. Clumsy [b]and [/b]painful, not to mention messy by the time my nose stopped bleeding.

I can do cartwheels now thanks to the ninjutsu club, but I still have a thing about attempting handstands...
[/font]

Guest Stafal-chan
haha yeah well i still manage to fall even with a handrail ^_^ haha they don't help...^_^ stairs...i fall going up and going down...falling when u go down hurts more

The infamous clumsy moments, huh? Everyone has 'em, I just have a lot of them. And the only thing I've really learned in my life is to always check the sliding glass door before I approach it, because everything will be less messy then.

I've done a lot of clumsy stuff in my life. On a daily basis I'm either running into the corners of my house to get the phone, because the nearest phone is usually on the other side of the house, laughing so hard that I start hyperventilating and can't stand up straight any longer, going 'rag doll' on everyone, tripping over my shoes/dog/little brother/dirt, or having mock fights with my friends. I alway have some sort of cut or bruise on my that I don't remember getting, and its too a point that I really don't care about it any longer.

Life is life. Clumsy moments just make life all the more interesting.

I've had some klutzy moments myself like this one time my friends and I were playing a little game of vollleyball and I tripped over my friend who ducked when I came to hit the ball back over.It was so embarrassing that tp add to it,it was during P.E class where almost everyone saw.My friend,who is a guy,started laughing but my other friend said that she was sorry for ducking.The good thing was I at least hit the volleyball back over to the other side and made a point. :animesigh

Guest Stafal-chan
[QUOTE=Stark]The infamous clumsy moments, huh? Everyone has 'em, I just have a lot of them. And the only thing I've really learned in my life is to always check the sliding glass door before I approach it, because everything will be less messy then.

I've done a lot of clumsy stuff in my life. On a daily basis I'm either running into the corners of my house to get the phone, because the nearest phone is usually on the other side of the house, laughing so hard that I start hyperventilating and can't stand up straight any longer, going 'rag doll' on everyone, tripping over my shoes/dog/little brother/dirt, or having mock fights with my friends. I alway have some sort of cut or bruise on my that I don't remember getting, and its too a point that I really don't care about it any longer.

Life is life. Clumsy moments just make life all the more interesting.[/QUOTE]

T_T yes but you can't always remeber to check for the door when you try to walk through it...cuz i consistenly forget..hence why sliding glass doors continue to be EVIL....haha bruises...umm yeah i usually have at least 5 that i have no idea where i got them...and i'm also not usually the one to notice them.. :catgirl: other ppl ask me where i get them and thenall i can do is stare at them blankly :catgirl: