• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=The Boss][color=darkgreen][size=1][B]New Scramble:[/B] zzgiylr ebrsa

[B]Hint:[/B] Steven Colbert's Arch Nemesis[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

Grizzly Bears

Anime: ulwota rsta

Hint: Galactic Leyline

That might be too easy of a hint if you saw the show.

[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]Master Chief. ::nod::

I wouldn't exactly call him a 'super' soldier. But he is an excellent fighter, anyways. I cannot wait for Halo 3 to come out (which unfortunately means buying an XBOX 360). Here is mine,

[b]New Scramble:[/b] [i]wolsh vomgni tlacse[/i]

A popular movie recently released on DVD. Some of the cast includes the wonderful Christian Bale. This film was also originally a novel, and has a decent fanbase here in OtakuBoards.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=shinji172]KatanaViolet: poeobigpo tpoahnm= Boogiepop Phantom.

KenshinFreak987: Etadh Tone= Death Note

heres one: LEXCE GSAA (hint: insane anime/manga)

edit: darnit, someone worked out death note before me. Oh well. Im guessing its Daffy Duck.[/QUOTE]

See, it wasn't that bad people. If I had given any more detail I might have well just spelt it properly!

wolsh vomgni tlacse= Howl's Moving Castle

ervtniiwe ihwt eth pevmria=?

hint: Cult-classic novel, then made into a movie that had Tom Cruise in it, before he was crazy.

[QUOTE=Ziggy Stardust][COLOR=Sienna]Ann Rice's classic Interview with the Vampire, of course. BTW, he's not Tom Cruise anymore - he's Tom Cruise Mapother IV. Bloody loon...

ramch fo het giuennps

Hint: A charming docu-movie about a bunch of Emperor Penguins. Highly acclaimed.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
It's a great book and movie though.

Too easy. Your hint totally gave it away hehe.
March of the Penguins.

udde, hseerw ym tucrnoy= ?

Hint: Interesting novel by a liberal documentarian/author who braught us two very controversal, yet muchly needed documentaries.

[font=Trebuchet MS][quote=1nOnlyCloud][/font]yea...chuck something...cant figure it out =\

yea...no idea :animeswea[font=Trebuchet MS]

[/font]march of the penguins
^^
edit- -__-' slow again lol
:animesigh[font=Trebuchet MS][/quote] [b]1nOnlyCloud, [/b]if you don't know the answer then it's better not to post; the "yea...no idea" you posted was especially spammy. And if you do post with the answer like in the third post I quoted, then don't forget to follow the game's rules and post your own scramble for others to solve.

zcietni neka = Citizen Kane. Yet another of those supposedly classic films I've never seen. My uni library has them all, but they're on VHS so I can't play them on my laptop! Shame, I have so much free time this term that I could probably catch up on the classics if they had them on DVD.

[b]New Scramble
[/b]lawilmi oisngb
[b]Clue
[/b]Influential sci-fi author, godfather of cyberpunk.
[/font]

Oh boy, i hope i spelt this one right :animeswea .

cougeixdiciiarsfilpualiatsolipcsre=Supercalafragalisticexpealidocious (From Mary Poppins for those who dont know). I know its only one word but i cant get rid of the gap between the fragal and the istic.

New Scramble: sisetje nvo tug sud eobs

Hint: the subtitle of Xenosaga Episode 2. Is also the German name of a game made by Ubisoft

[quote name='shinji172']cougeixdiciiarsfilpualiatsolipcsre=Supercalafragalisticexpealidocious (From Mary Poppins for those who dont know). I know its only one word but i cant get rid of the gap between the fragal and the istic.[/quote]
The spelling is: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

But yeah, you're right, lol.

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Comic Sans MS]ok sorry THe Boss but i dont think anyone know what the answer is So ill just start a new one until you come one
so here

[B]ladtimoans[/B]

[B]Hint-[/B] type of dog. It was in the first kingdom hearts game [/FONT][/COLOR]