• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=darkgreen][size=1]

One of my favorite movies. Fight Club:[B] Chuck Palahniuk[/B]

My answer was [B] Leon S. Kennedy[/B].

[B]New Scramble:[/B] imyoaomt uhmsisa

[B]Hint:[/B] Famous samurai, argueably the greatest to ever live. Wrote a famous book on strategy used by modern businessmen.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE=The Boss][color=darkgreen][size=1]

One of my favorite movies. Fight Club:[B] Chuck Palahniuk[/B]

My answer was [B] Leon S. Kennedy[/B].

[B]New Scramble:[/B] imyoaomt uhmsisa

[B]Hint:[/B] Famous samurai, argueably the greatest to ever live. Wrote a famous book on strategy used by modern businessmen.[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

Miyamoto Musashi

Scramble: imrhou awakraa

Hint: Two metallic brothers searching for red stone.

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I dont think anyone knows the answer to The Boss's word. So let's wait until he comes on to say the answer. For now here's another word.

[B]carys ovemi 4[/B]

[B]hint- [/B]new movie that came out

shouldnt be too hard[/FONT][/COLOR]

The Boss: lmajcaosksenul=Samuel L. Jackson (im guessing you forgot to put spaces between the individual words)

Box Hoy: Maktraia Shadima= im not sure... I thought it would be Katamari Damacy so either the second word isnt spelt correctly, or im completly wrong.

Well, if i am right, heres a new scramble:

NGURTI MXAIUMM

Hint: manga sequel to a popular anime/manga series.

[SIZE=1][B]Ergo Proxy[/B]?

I thought it was Gore Proxy at first, because I haven't heard of it, but the Internet has answered my questions.

owvlse fo het lalac

[B]Hint:[/B] Title of a novel in the Stephen King epic.

Okay, so that one's a little hard. But surely I'm not the only Tower-Junkie here?[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Ziggy Stardust][COLOR=Sienna]The Boondocks. Never seen the show, but I recognize the name Riley.

ascai msoiva

Hint: The most influentail sci-fi author of all time. Invented the ground rules on which all sci-fi robots are based, including the imfamous 3-laws.[/COLOR][/QUOTE][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][B]Isaac Asimov[/B]

Even if the latest movie I robot didn?t really follow the book.

rseispcn oenmokon

Hint: Anime movie where the fate of the world rests on the courage of one warrior.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Lime][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma][B]Princess Mononoke [/B] = Best anime movie of all time. XD

het eglned fo grdaono

Hint: A Playstation RPG video game where seven warriors harness the powers of dragons.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]