OtakuBoards

Digimon: Immersion v2.0 (PG-13, VL)

GuyYouMetOnline

[COLOR=DarkRed]Adam and Nega walk out of the forest. As soon as they got out of the woods Adam started walking toward Serenity City. "Master Deathsye where are we going?" asked Nega. "We are going to get you stronger Nega... Then none of the good players are going to stop us."

"Master why are you hellbent on destroying the good players?"

"That Dobermon... are Vaccine type digimon on the digidex it says they are loyal and honorable... But when I last played they killed your predecessor Augumon. If they are good... then I would rather be evil. The good players are exactly the same. They think they are so superior to the evil all be cause they are good. I believe it is time for us to take them down a notch.'

"I see... so if the light is my Master's enemy...," Nega said with a intense look on his face." then the light is also my enemy."

"Look there is the city of Serenity. Where some of the good players hangout. We won't engage unless they bother us. They would be on us like the black on your body. Maybe we can also get supplies here too."

Adam and Nega entered the city, which as soon as they entered the good players eyes turned to them. They paid the players no attention. They started to browse though the shop. Some of the good players were watching Adam and Nega like hawks. They watched closely at the two suspecting they may try something. Adam could feel their eyes piercing his back. He was wondering weather any of them would attack.

Then, one lone boy for the crowd finally spoke up, "Why are you here? You should get out while you have a chance! Flamon Get him!? yelled the player. The Flamon used the Attack ?Baby Salamander? Nega easly dodged the attack and fired back with Pepper Breath. The attack hit Flamon knocking him to the ground damaged.

?Flamon! Let?s see if you can take a Champion! Digivolve!? The kid hit the Digivolution button and Flamon digivolved into Agnimon. ?Let?s see you take this one!? said Agnimon. Adam then said calmly, ?Fool.... Do you honestly think someone like you can stop me and my Digimon... Nega show this punk what a REAL Champion looks like.? Nega then digivolved into Blackgreymon. ?NOVA BLAST!? Nega fired right at Agnimon however, Agnimon quickly jumped out of the way and used the Salamander Break attack. The attack hit Nega directly staggering him nearly falling down. ?Nega! You know what to do!? yelled Adam.
Nega nodded his head, ?Grey Tooth!? He lunged for Agnimon and caught him in his mouth, Agnimon was trying to hold Nega?s mouth open. ?I can?t hold it much longer! Ahhh!? yelled Agnimon. Then, he devolved into Flamon and Nega?s mouth closed. ?Flamon!!!!!!? yelled the other player.

?Nega....? said Adam. Nega opened his mouth and Flamon was out cold inside his mouth. Nega then spit him out. The kid ran over to his partner and looked at Adam with hate filled eyes. ?There is a reason why I spared you... you will tell everyone what has transpired here today...? then he turned to the crowd surrounding him, ?and everyone else remember my name Deathsye.... and he...? pointing toward Nega, ?is Nega, soon to be the most power entity in this world. See you later chumps.? After Adam finished his speech he and Nega walks slowly through the crowd and headed to the Temple District.[/COLOR]

-----------------------------------------

OCC- Sorry if the Quality isn't good i am getting used to the style of writing.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[B]OOC:[/B] Don't really like this post because I feel tired and I'm not concentrating properly but I wanted to get a post in.

Sakura woke up the next morning and blinked wearily, she glanced at her alarm clock and quickly rolled out of bed, straightening her blanket on the mattress not really caring how neat it was. She dressed and got herself ready for the day, accessorising and grabbing her digivice as she rushed out of her room.

She ran into the kitchen and looked at the kitchen bench for the traditional note from her mum explaining that they had gone to work and as usual wouldn't be home for dinner and to get her own. Sakura rolled her eyes and scrunched it up as she walked past, chucking it in the trash and picking up the pre-made sandwich she had made the night before. She ran down the hall and put her wrapped sandwich down as she pulled on her shoes, she grabbed it and walked out the front door, locking it behind her.

Sakura turned on her mp3 player as she jogged down the sidewalk, nodding her head to the beat as she headed to Electronic World for another day. As she walked she snacked on her sandwich until arriving at the store where she joined at the end of the line. After a period of waiting she got to the front desk where a man she hadn't seen before was sitting assigning units. His nametag read "Kyle".

[B]"I'd like a VR unit for Digimon."[/B]

[B]"Alright, room H, unit 1."[/B]

[B]"Thanks."[/B] Sakura walked in the direction of the room and lay down in the VR unit, plugging her digivice in.

She closed her eyes and in seconds she found herself back in the Digital World.

[COLOR=Navy]Sakura smiled as she saw Veemon, Seraphimon and Piddomon standing in front of her at the exact same place they had been when she logged out.

[B]"Any new info?"[/B] she asked, looking through her digivice to see if she got any new messages.

[B]"There's some new assumptions about Mekratrimon's plans."[/B]

Sakura found a message from Kiva describing what she had deduced and telling her that they were headed to Miskas City and that she could join them if she wanted to. She told her digimon what was happening and they decided that they would see if they could find a quick mission before joining up with Kiva.

The group of four walked around the mission area, searching for something good to help train up Veemon until he could reach Mega. Sakura found one which sounded simple enough, it was a bodyguard job, to bring a Koromon to a city that wasn't too far but was dangerous for a little Koromon to traverse alone. The group looked at the powder pink ball with ears who didn't look too happy that he was getting bodyguards.

[B]"You'll get the payment after you return with a note from the Agumon family saying Koromon was delivered safely."[/B] the Agumon running the mission stall said.

Sakura nodded and gently slid her hands under his body, lifting him up and cradeling him gently in her arms.

[B]"Let's go guys, we'll try to do this as quick as possible."[/B]

They nodded and they set off from Serenity City, heading north east to their destination.

The angels flew above her, scouting for potential enemies.

[B]"I don't want bodyguards."[/B] the Koromon growled.

[B]"We were asked to guard you and we will."[/B] Sakura told him.

Koromon glared at her and struggled, biting her hand making her release him and he bounced into the forest on the side.

[B]"Ah~! After him!"[/B] she rubbed her hand and ran after him with her digimon following.

They searched the forest futilely until finally Piddomon spotted him taking a rest, he swooped down and picked up the digimon, guiding Sakura and Veemon out of the forest and back on track.

[B]"I'll hold onto him Sakura."[/B] Seraphimon said, taking him from Piddomon.

She nodded and they went back on track, finally arriving at the village and finding where it was the Agumon family was staying.

[B]"Thankyou for guarding little Koromon here."[/B] the female Agumon said, producing a sheet of paper and trading it for the in-training digimon.

Sakura read it to make sure everything was in order just in case, it was written in digimon language but she had learned how to read it within her first year of playing, for new members it would be difficult to understand. Everything was ok so she said goodbye to them and her team took off.

Seraphimon and Piddomon air-lifted Sakura and Veemon back to Serenity City to collect their reward, handing over the paper. The Agumon there nodded and gave them the items and money he had promised. Sakura put them away and they left.

[B]"Let's go meet up with Kiva now."[/B] Sakura announced.

The angels picked them up and they went flying toward Miskas City, hoping to find Kiva easily.[/COLOR]

[FONT=Tahoma]Jaret walked on the sidewalk alongside his friend David. After a few minutes of talking, the two split in different directions. David to home, and Jaret to the newly built VR building.

He had always wanted to try one of these VR machines, but as he lived in Canada, the closest VR Facility was 3 hours away. Not worth the walk. But now, the new VR facility in his [i]hometown[/i] was complete. He could finally go there regularly... if he liked it.

The sliding doors opened as he stepped on the mat, and he slid inside. A nice man at the desk smiled at him and put away some paperwork he had been working on.

"Would you like a Virtual Reality machine, then?"

Jaret nodded hesitantly.

"Have you ever used a VR machine before?"

"Actually no. Heh." The man replied with no words, but actions. He opened his bottom drawer and pulled out an application sheet.

"Read over the document and sign here." The man said, handing Jaret a pen.

Jaret quickly skimmed through the sheet and signed his name on the bottom line. When the man asked which game he wanted and Jaret replied Digimon, he was gived [i]another[/i] sheet to sign.

"Don't worry about it." said the secretary. Jaret smiled and handed him the last sheet. "It's nothing to get hesitant about. I have worked at many VR Facilities and never have I experienced anything bad."

"Thanks. Anything I should expect?"

"Nothing that I can explain very well. It won't hurt, though. I'll be waking you up in 3 hours, earth time. New players tend to forget about time as they play. Your assigned to pod number 33. 15th pod on your left through the west corridor."

Jaret waved goodbye and thanked the kind man. He found his pod and climbed in, not knowing what to expect.

[color=#555555]After a boring hour of fiddling around with character aspects, the new and improved Jaret logged in for the first time under the codename [i]White[/i]. He quickly surveyed his surroundings. Lush green forest, no monsters anywhere.

[i]Tutorial.[/i] White thought. He was used to these Massive Multiplayer Online games. They always had tutorials at the beginning. But even though he was a quick learner, it was obvious this tutorial was going to be a little bit different from all the others.

A relaxing feminine voice echoed throughout the air. It was computer-generated, and it taught White all about the different Menu buttons, maps, etc. Eventually, it came time to introduce him to his digimon partner, Gomamon. And they battled a practice monster together and got to know eachother. When the tutorial was finished, White was transferred to the main server and found himself in the middle of a huge city.

"...Wow."[/color][/FONT]

[SIZE=1][b]OOC:[/b] I wouldn't mind it if an experienced player came and introduced White to the game. I want to get him into the battles and whatnot asap. And I haven't decided wether or not to make him evil or good, so maybe this player will influence his decision. :whoops:[/SIZE]

[color=green]They had met with the Devimon shortly after leaving for his den. He had heard someone was coming so he came out to greet them.[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]Ogremon set Rain down and she looked at the tall devil digimon.[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]"I hear you have something that needs done and so far all who have tried has failed."[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]"No one of worth has tried. All weaklings with nothing but hot heads and big mouths."[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]Rain smiled, "Well I wouldnt mind giving it a try."[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]He looked her over, then lopmon, and lastly Ogremon who had a blankish look on his face. "Hmm perhaps. Since our victory in Saware Ih ave been unable to enter Serenity city for a package and a friend. My friend is waiting for me and is unable to actually find me by itself. The previous player to take this mission didnt know when to keep quiet about his mission and got himself beaten up quite badly by a good player who wasnt to happy. I am unsure what was said but I am still waiting for my friend and package."[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]"Serenity city it is then."[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]Rain discussed the details in full with the devil digimon and they were in the city in no time. However Ogremon was not with them.[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]"Why did you leave him behind outside the city?" Lopmon asked quietly.[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]"A lopmon can go in either direction. Good or bad. It depends on the person with it. An ogremon however is evil all the way so..."[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]Lopmon smiled, "Ah... Acting?"[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]Rain nodded and whispered, "No one can tell if i am evil or not. Sure im dressed darkly but iv seen good players darker dressed than I am. The only problem I might have is if someone recognises me from the battle. So keep your mouth shut about our mission and keep your eyes out for our destination."[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]Rain walked for a while and felt a tapping on her shoulder. Lopmon pointed into a corner near a shop. A dark colored renemon with silver details was sneezing. That was their signal and then slowly made their way over there.[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]The Renamon greeted them quietly and looked around. She handed Rain a box that wasnt to heavy and vanished. Lopmon looked a little confused. "But i thou-"[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]"She will meet us on the outskirts of town." Rain answered. [/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]A few minutes of walking and they were outside ofthe city. But they had company.[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]The boy she had beaten earlier during the battle had appeared. His new partner with him. A terriermon.[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]They exchanged looks and the boy stamped a foot into the ground, "What is your deal!? Most players dont completely destroy opponents partners and friends!"[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]"I am not most players. Plus I only did that to you. You were being rather babyish."[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]"Babyish!?"[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]"Yeah. But explaining it to you might be a waste of time."[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]"Terriermon!"[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]A moment later a golden rapidmon stood in front of them. Lopmon was growling.[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]"Want me to pummel whack them boss?" Ogremon said approching.[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]"No i think this is a battle between bunny and rabbit."[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]Lopmon digivolved to Endigomon quickly and the two began fighting rather quickly. Rapidmon had some flight but he was a little slow. Endigomon dodged a rapidfire attack and sent his own koko crusher. Both attacks were dodgesand they moved on to phisical attacks. Endigomon slammed rapidmon down and he hit the ground.[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]"Miracle Missile!" Rapidmon shouted a few moments before getting hit with a cable crusher. He was weakened.[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]The attack hit Endigomon stright on and endigomon fell backwards, very tired. [/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]"Not today Endigomon..." Rain growled. She pressed the digivolution button in hopes it would work and she came in lucky. Endigomon began to glow and shorten. He was skinnier and tall but not as tall as his champion form.[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]"Antylamon. Good to see you!" Rain said, "Now teach him a lesson. Non fatal this time." She said the last bit quietly through the digivice so only antylamon heard it.[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]Anylamon held up his arms. "Bunny blades!" Both arms transformed into large blades and he slashed down at the armor covered champion digimon. He fell backwards and fired a missle but Antylamon knocked it away. A black sphear of liquid like stuff formed a solid ball in antylamon's hand. He threw it at rapidmon and it exploded. The weak digimon was near deletion when antylamon approched.[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]"Not...again..." The boy muttered, in shock that he was about to loose another partner... just after loosing one.[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]Antylamons arm was a blade and he put it up to rapidmon who was using all his strength to stand there. the boy and rapidmon both thought antylamon would finish it off but instead its arm transformed back into a hand and he poked rapidmon hard enough to knock him over. When the digimon hit he devolved into Terriermon and lay tired on the dirt.[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green] The string of data rapidmon gave off as he devolved was absorbed quickly and she devolved into Lopmon to rest. Rain noticed the "ultimate progress bar" was now "mega progress bar" and instead of being almost full it was basicly empty.[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]Rain picked up lopmon, said nothing, took the boy and gave it to ogremon. Renamon appeared and all of them vanished leaving the boy and his bunny tired and shocked.[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]Rain yawned, "That was easy. And devimon said a rookie couldnt do this?"[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]Renamon sighed, "You see the previous player to take this mission was... a blabbermouth. Gloated about a victory in the saware battle and some good players who were still ill mannered about the whole loss decided to shut him up."[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]Rain sighed, "Stupid."[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]After a bit they met with devimon. He looked down and took the box and opened it. He smiled as he pulled out several items. He handed rain a few. Some healing tablet items which were stored in her digivice and a few weapon like items. She also stored them. If she never used them she could always trade or sell them later. After they left renamon with Devimon the walked out of the forest and sat on a rockey hill.[/color]
[color=green][/color]
[color=green]Rain yawned, "Im bored..."[/color]

[size=1][color=#CD6619]As Angel walked towards the tavern, something else caught her eye. It was a new player amidst the crowd, looking confused and without a speck of corruption within him; but, that would all change when Angel spoke to him. She walked towards him, acting as if she wasn?t watching where she was going and bumped into him, nearly tripping over his digimon, which was a Gomamon. Angel caught herself and gracefully landed back to her original pose, yet staring at the new player with an aloof expression. The boy merely stared in a futile attempt to not seem obvious in being new.

[B]?I-I?m sorry. I wasn?t seeing where I was going. Are?you okay??[/B] Angel raised a brow but kept silent. The player cleared his throat before addressing Angel again. [B]?Listen, I?m new around here, do you think you can???

?Show you around??[/B] He gulped slightly and watched Angel as she looked him up and down, wondering if he was ?evil? material. She considered the damage she could do to his unknowing innocence- considering all new players start out that way- she continued saying, [B]?I?m not one for ?showing people around,? but perhaps I can make an exception.?[/B] She smiled deviously and introduced herself. [B]?I am Angel; these are my digimon: Wormmon and RhodoKnightmon?and this?is the Temple Shopping District, but you probably already knew that from the map in your digivice.?[/B] He nodded sheepishly. [B]?Now, before we go on, I?d like to know your name.?

?My name?s Ja-, I mean White. Call me White.?

?White.?[/B] The thought of depraving this boy who holds the name of such a pure color was absolutely thrilling. There was nothing more she wanted than to create a monstrosity within the ranks of the ?evil army?. [B]?Oh, and this is my digimon, Gomamon.?[/B] A small sea animal digimon waved his clawed fin-like hands and smiled.

Jumping from Angel?s shoulder, Wormmon greeted Gomamon with such happiness. It had been so long since he had met a rookie such as him and was filled with joy. Angel caught White?s attention and pointed in the direction she came from, telling him the different shopkeepers that stood in their small wooden booths. He took in everything with earnest and interest; it looked like a small child seeing the world for the first time.[/size][/color]

[font=tahoma][color=#555555]White followed quietly behind Angel, the first person he had ever met in a VR game. She looked to be around the same age as him, aswell. Which made it easier for them to have conversations. She showed him around the big city and all the important buildings. One of which interested him a lot, the Training Facility.

It was a large dome building where inside, trainers from all over came to hone their digimon fighting skills. They spent little time talking about the building, and he remembered Angel saying something about not bothering to go in there, but he took note to try it out anyway.

After was seemed like ages of walking around, White's tour was complete. Some things about the city was exciting, while other parts were boring. But regardless, it was all very impressive. He fiddled with his digivice a bit while went to do an errand. When she got back, she seemed different.

"I've decided to take you somewhere. It's a place called Saware and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Perhaps you'll fit right in." she said, smiling. White wondered was Saware was.

"Is that like... a clan or guild or something?" he sat down on a nearby bench and scratched Gomamon's ear while he waited for an answer.

"Well... you'll see. I don't want to ruin it for you."[/font][/color]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Adam was walking around the city until he noticed a large dome shaped building. After seeing it was a battle arena Adam decided to go in and watch some fights. Afrer a while of watch a few sparing fights Nega noticed a young man and a young woman talking a few meters away. "Master... There is someone over there maybe we should maybe litsen to what they are talking about." said Nega in a inquisative voice. "Good idea, Maybe they have some useful info. But we need to be quiet. We don't know what their allegince is." replied Adam. "Thank you, Master Deathsye." The quietly ran over to a wall that was around the corner.

"I've decided to take you somewhere. It's a place called Saware and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Perhaps you'll fit right in." the young woman said, smiling. White wondered was Saware was.

"Is that like... a clan or guild or something?" he sat down on a nearby bench and scratched his Gomamon's ear while he waited for an answer.

"Well... you'll see. I don't want to ruin it for you."

"Saware? Where is that?" thought Adam. Then the two took off out of the building. Then Nega spoke up, "I remember that Saware was where a big battle between the Good player versus the Bad Players. The bad players won." "How do you know that?" asked Adam. "I overheard several player talking about it. Apperently the Good Player nearly won until the leader of the evil side, Mekratrimon, turned it around." replied Nega. Adam sat down and thought for a while periododicly making sure Nega hadn't wondered off. Of course, Nega never did anything without his consent. Fianlly Adam let out a loud laugh and said, "It appears this Mekratrimon is exactly who we need to be allied with." said Adam in a confident voice. "Master, Mekratrimon is a Mega Digimon what make you so sure she will even concider using us." asked Nega causiously. "Well, I don't know that she will... but if we can get allied with her then you will get strong. Then when you reach Mega... we take what is ours." Adam started laughing manilicly. Nega didn't say it but he was worried but he didn't question Adam. Then Adam stood up and started to exit the building then headed towards the city limits.[/COLOR]

OOC: I'm assuming that the double-posting was unintentional, Deathseye. Please delete one of the posts.

---------------------------------------------------------------

[color=indigo]It didn't take long for Kiva and her Digimon to reach Miskas. While they were en route, Kiva sent messages to a few players she was familiar with, including Sakura, Eiffel, and Vaxla. In the messages, Kiva summarized her deductions and invited the players to join her at Miskas.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]Once in Miskas, Kiva's first task was to look for a shop. The battle in Saware had severely depleted her item supply, and she needed to restock. She also wanted to see what kind of speciality items were avalible. Though shops in general cities such as Serenity usually just had basic items (though the specific items avalible did vary from shop to shop), in places such as the forest city of Miskas one could usually find items avalible for purchace that couldn't be found in any other city. These items, called 'speciality items', were always related to the area in which they were sold. In this case, that meant that any speciality items in Miskas would be related in some way to plants.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]In the shop, Kiva restocked her supply of basic items like Healing Tablets before looking at speciality items. She wasn't too impressed by the speciality items, but neither was she dissapointed. The speciality items were mostly of the usual varieties; there were plant-themed weapons avalible, as well as temporary power-ups that were related to plants. There was one item, called 'Nature's Syphon', that did catch Kiva's eye. It allowed the Digimon it was used on to draw energy from surounding plantlife for a short period of time. This would give the Digimon a boost in all attributes while the item's effect lasted, and the boost would be stronger in areas with more plantlife. It wasn't a universal item, as it was only good when used in locations with plenty of plantlife, but it was still a useful thing to have. Kiva purchased a few.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"Lot more business today that I usually have," the shopkeeper, a Floramon, remarked as she and Kiva completed the transaction. "You're far from the first one to come through here."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"Other players have been here?" Kiva replied.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]Floramon nodded. "Yep. Quite a varied bunch, too. Is there something going on near here that I don't know about?"[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"Possibly," Kiva said. "I think so. That's why I'm here. I guess others have drawn the same conclusions I have."
[/color]
[color=#4b0082]"What conclusions?" Floramon wondered.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"That Mektatrimon is after something in this area," Kiva answered honestly.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"Mekratrimon? What could she want here?"[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"That's what I hope to find out," Kiva said. "I take it you don't even have a guess as to what she might want."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"Not really," Floramon replied. "I mean, sure, I've heard rumors of some kind of... well, something in this forest somewhere. That's all, though. And the rumors tend to contradict each other, so I've never thought that any of them are accurate. Sorry I couldn't be of any help."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"It's all right," Kiva told Floramon as she walked out of the shop. "Thanks."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"Well, we're not the only ones here," Kiva told Hawkmon, Garudamon, and Phoenixmon. "The shopkeeper in there, a Floramon, said that quite a few players have visited her shop already today. It would seem that we're not the only ones who suspect that this area is important. Floramon didn't know anything about what Mekratrimon might want, though. Let's wander around the city and see if we can pick up anything."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]Kiva looked around as she and her Digimon moved through Miskas. Miskas didn't look much like other citied. A forest city, Miskas had a very low-teck feel to it. Everything was built out of dirt and wood. In some cases, these 'buildings' were built into existing trees. Overall, Miskas had quite an interesting feel to it. As for its inhabitants, well, they were the usual variety. Some were friendly, while others weren't quite so nice. A few were pretty hostile towards Kiva, but none of them tried anything.[/color]

[color=#4b0082]Kiva and her Digimon had been wandering around for a little while when Sakura and her Digimon touched down beside them. "Hello, Kiva," Sakura said. "I got your message and decided to come."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"Well, it's certainly nice to have you here," Kiva replied. "Unfortunately, we haven't been able to get any kind of information yet. All we know is that quite a few other players got the same idea we did, so we're not the only ones in the area."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]Sakura nodded. "I know. I saw a couple on the way here. I even recognised one of them. This may be a helpful piece of information. The player I recognized is Kalika."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"So she's here," Kiva said. "You're right, Sakura. That is useful. She may know something. Where was she?"[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"In the forest northwest of here," Sakura replied. "She won't be in the exact same location anymore, of course, but she should still be in the same general area."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"Then let's go find her," Kiva said. She and Hawkmon got on Phoenixmon's back, and the angles grabbed Sakura and Veemon. The Digimon took off and began searching in the direction that Sakura had indicated.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
-------------------------------------------------

OOC: Tell me if you want me to change anything with your character, Sakura.

Daryl finaly reached the front of the line and smiled to the girl at the counter showing the girl his tech support info where the other customer's couldn't see what it said and paid to use the unit as usual. He logged into Serenity City next to a dark alley a small round shadowy figure flying out and landing on his shoulder and he glances over to DemiDevimon. As soon as their eyes meet DemiDevimon's mouth opens.

Demi: Where have you been you left me to slink around this disqusting goody good city Dark Guardian some partner you are. I'd be better off with some simpering six year old with pudding dribbling out his mouth.

DG: We have a job so just be quiet alright and stay out of sight we don't need unwanted attention so lets head over to Saware from what I have heard from outside sources the balance of power has shifted with some huge war last night.

He had only been playing around a month but among the new players he already had a reputation as an evil player though that was not a title he really agreed with he was an Assassin, Bounty Hunter, Mercenary and information broker for either side depending on who was willing to pay him. He also had a talent for surprise tactics and partnered with DemiDevimon they could be a force to be worried about even by some of the mid ranged players for their willingness to employ powerful help even at a cost of ingame or real money at a loss to ensure their in game jobs were done though unless specified in the job details he never deletes a partner digimon. Noticing a small kid at most age ten walking towards him with an Agumon he winks to DemiDevimon who flys off into the shadows hiding himself just behind his legs more than capable of darting out to attack if need be except the kid walked on paying no attenion. Dark Guardian stood watching the outside of the battle dome seeing another person with an Agumon moving away except this one was black a choice that interested him so he followed knowing DemiDevimon would keep up from the shadows of buildings where he wouldn't be seen.

[COLOR=DarkRed]As Adam and Nega was taking the path to Saware being careful not to be spotted by the woman. Nega stopped in mid-stride, "[COLOR=Orange]Nega why have you stopped we need to keep past with the group ahead." [/COLOR] said Adam in a annoied tone of voice. "[COLOR=Red]Master Deathsye... I have noticed that a person has been following us since we left Serenity City. I think we should investigate this and make sure that this is not a threat to our goal." [/COLOR] said Nega in a confident voice. "[COLOR=Orange]Nega. You are too smart for your own good. We will hide in those bushes over there and wait for the guy to walk by then we shall see if he or she is a threat."[/COLOR] "Yes, Master" They quickly hid behind a bush that had a plain view of the path they were on.

As Nega pointed out a young man in his early 20s was walking along. "[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Where did they go?[/COLOR] he said. "[COLOR=DarkOrange]So you are the one that has been following us? And your digimon a DemiDevimon. A interesting choice. Are by chance a evil player?" [/COLOR] asked Adam. "[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Some may say I am a evil player. I will do what ever it take as long the money is good.[/COLOR]" replied the man. "[COLOR=DarkOrange]Ha ha ha! I like your attitude! What is your name[/COLOR]?" asked Adam in a upbeat manner. "[COLOR=DarkSlateGray] I am called here Dark Guardian." [/COLOR] replied DG. "[COLOR=DarkOrange]I am known as Deathsye. And this is my digimon BlackAugumon you can call him Nega. So may I inquire why you were following me?" [/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray]"I was interested in why you have a black Augumon? Why not a regular one?"[/COLOR] Adam was silent and a bit angry but how could this guy know what happen in that forest. " [COLOR=DarkOrange]In time, but i have one more question.... Why don't you come with me? To Saware? I could use a ally when i go to confront Mekratrimon. I will not be offended by your reply just tell me what do you say?"[/COLOR] asked Adam in a sly voice. "[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]What is in it for me?" [/COLOR] asked Daryl quickly. Adam replied, "[COLOR=DarkOrange]Power... and wealth... everything you and I need. So what do you say." [/COLOR] " [COLOR=DarkSlateGray]You had me at the wealth part.[/COLOR]" said Daryl. Adam stuck out his hand and Daryl shook it. Nega and DemiDevimon were right next to each other. "[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]So, I guess this makes us partners.. eh, Nega[/COLOR]?" asked DemiDevimon. "[COLOR=Red]This makes us allies... but if I feel for one milisecond that you will betray my Master...," [/COLOR] Nega looked at DemiDevimon with intense fiery eyes, "[COLOR=Red] I will delete you with out even thinking about it." [/COLOR] said Nega calmly. Demidevimon jumped alittle. "[COLOR=DarkOrange]Nega! Let's go!" [/COLOR] "[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]You to DemiDevimon.[/COLOR]"[COLOR=Red] "Coming Master Deathsye[/COLOR]." [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Right behind ya[/COLOR]!"[/COLOR]

--------------------

OCC- I put the dialouge in differnt colors for different people and digimon so that it would be easier to read. I hope this is ok...

Jacob yawned and stretched. He had gone to sleep late, having been out drinking with a couple of friends before finally getting home, so it was already looking towards early afternoon time. He jumped out of his bed and got himself ready for the day. Somehow, he slipped in a toasted bagel along the way.

Within no time, he was on his way to NovelWorlds for a good, long game of Digimon. Although he had spent some time yesterday in game, all last week had been too full of schoolwork to even think of touching it, so he appreciated the break.

After about a half hour walk, Jacob appeared in front of the facility and felt himself perk up a bit. As he checked in and got his unit, he thought back on AncientWisemon's offer. Could he really destroy a Seraphimon with a partner who most likely had achieved the mega level already?

JJ shook off that thought to jump into the VR Unit and consequently into the...

[Color=DarkBlue]game. JJ opened his eyes again in the Temple Market Square with Tentomon and Ryuudamon sitting around, looking bored. "Hey guys!"

Tentomon and Ryuudamon both perked up as they heard his call.

"Hey JJ!"

The three met up and Tentomon immediately began to spit out info.

"We narrowed down AncientWisemon's quest to one player. One Sakura. She's currently in-game and moving in the direction of Miskas City. From what I can make of it, she's meeting a group of good players there."

"Right, so let's hunt her down," JJ replied.

"Shouldn't you restock on items first?" Tentomon asked.

"Naw, we're good," JJ answered, pulling out his digivice.

JJ pushed the digivolution button and waited for Ryuudamon to grow so he could get on. Then, another idea hit him. He rode Ryuudamon out of town and hit the digivolution button again.

JJ watched fascinated as Ginryuumon's body slimmed out and took a more serpentine shape. His helmet melted away and jutted outwards to become a facemask. He also gained two pairs of wings along his body and his two fore claws now help globes, left held orange, right green.

Hisharyuumon now stood before a smiling JJ and unfurled his wings.

"Sweet," the player stated.

"Like it?" Hisaryuumon asked.

"Damn straight. What about you Tentomon?" JJ wondered aloud.

"Not bad, not bad at all Ryuudamon. I'm impressed," Tentomon praised.

Hisharyuumon almost beamed from the compliments the two climbed on his back.

"Let's head for Miskas," the man ordered.

Hisharyuumon nodded and took flight with a flap of his wings. Both JJ and his partner seemed to enjoy their flight above the ground a lot more than Tentomon, who wasn't used to riding another digimon. Tentomon let it go because it was their first time.

Within about five minutes of game time, they had reached Miskas and JJ noticed it was rather quiet. Hisharyuumon devolved and the group entered the city. "I think we need to wait and see if we can find Sakura. I say we go to the local pub and make a plan, how 'bout you guys?"

"I'm game."

"Lead the way."

All three headed for the big sign and entered the pub. The view was nothing awe-inspiring, but it would do. The group sat down, ordered a round of drinks and began poring over what little information the digivice gave. It was going to be a wait of uncertain length, but JJ didn't mind whatsoever.[/color]

[size=1][color=#CD6619]RhodoKnightmon had been wary throughout their walk to Saware Valley, as had Angel. Angel?s pink digimon had noticed the follower since they had left the District, while Angel realized when they had entered the forest. If there was one thing that RhodoKnightmon and Angel had in common is that they despised people who lurked in the shadows without confronting them. Granted, Angel and her digimon did do that; but, the times they had lurked were times they needed information on the good players or if there was thought of betrayal within the evil ranks. Other than that, there was nothing more that boiled their blood than a cowardly player walking behind ever-so silently, or?as silent as a Etemon.

However, Angel noticed that the player had fallen back, either he was also being followed or something of other, yet it didn?t matter to her. She merely wanted to get White out of the forest and to Saware Valley, the domain of Mekratrimon?s lair. In moments, they arrived and Angel had RhodoKnightmon take up Gomamon and White, while she carried Wormmon and managed to scale the steep incline using his Silk Thread as a rope. Once up on the flat cliff, Angel led White inside the entrance; White looked above him as he walked in, noticing several flying digimon surrounding the area.

[B]?It?s to my knowledge that the digimon in the air are scouts; they also serve as the air defense.?[/B] White looked to Angel, wondering how she could have known what he was thinking. [B]?Don?t be too surprised, anyone would?ve wondered why so many flying digimon gathered here. It?s a simple matter of looking up.?[/B] White nodded and followed Angel further into the depths of the cave.

While walking deeper into the main area, there were indications of broken fragments within the walls as well as large rocks that were chipped off of pillars, and other various indications; this only brought more wondering to White and what Saware was. Finally, Angel stopped and crossed her arms, looking ahead to what was in front of her. The new player looked in front of him as well and found a large, massive, digimon with the appearance of a demonic being that rose from hell. At first, his expression was filled with surprise and shock, but it slowly entered into an expression of understanding.

[B]?That?s the evil digimon leader, isn?t it??[/B] White stood next to Angel and looked at her, who smirked. [B]?This is where evil players gather, right??

?You catch on quick for a new player. I would?ve presumed it would?ve taken you a bit more walking, I suppose I was wrong. However, it?s come to my knowledge that something is to happen at Miskas, although??

?Although??[/B] The tone in Angel?s voice sounded unsure, making White ask, [B]?What? Why?d you say ?although???

?You?ve just started [i]Digimon[/i] recently, am I correct??[/B] He nodded and Angel went on, [B]?Then we cannot make our way to Miskas; but, I suppose it could be good training. Albeit, using a rookie digimon may result in your downfall. What would you prefer? Would you like to go to Miskas and have your first bout with the ?good? player or train a while before leaving? It?s up to you.?[/B][/size][/color]

[SIZE=1]
The next morning found Michel awake earlier than usual. He shuffled around in his bed and pulled the covers over his head in a vain attempt to muffle the annoying cheerful chirping of birds outside his bedroom window. All to no avail. He threw the covers off and some clothing on and left the discomposed room to fix himself a breakfast, grumbling all the time.

Breakfast eaten, Michel was stuck between two options. He could either wait for Jacob's call, of set off right then for the facility where they had their reserved stalls. Considering he still had to move across town without his bike anyway, the man set off.

He finally reached the front desk, nearly an hour later. His trip had been lengthened significantly by realizing mid-way that he had managed to forget his digivice home. The desk operator was someone new to the job, apparently, and dealing with the weekend's intake of customer took the guy more time than Eiffel had expected. Eventually, all matters settled, he was allowed entrance and searched for his boot. He smiled just as hi mind was wrenched away and projected into the game

[COLOR=DimGray]
Eiffel opened his eyes to find an eager lizard and flying mammal waiting for him.

"Hey there," he greeted them, his voice more subdued than usual. Guilmon cocked his head to the side

"You okay Eiffel?" he asked "You sound tired."

The player smiled weakly.

"I'm all right. It's just..."

"Uh uh?" his partner prodded.

"It's Gabumon," Eiffel finished.

"Oh? Right, you never told us what happened back there..." Guilmon commented.

"He... He tried to push me away. And he slipped. It all happened so fast... I couldn't do anything..."

"But you tried," Patamon said.

"Of course I did! But I failed." Eiffel shook his head. "I was supposed to protect him, and I only got him killed," he explained.

Guilmon snorted.

"You fought for him. That's all that matter. Remember what you told Kalika yesterday? Battles are not to be won or lost. they are to be fought."

"You tried to save him, but he fought back and in the end, you both lost," Patamon summed up. "He got himself killed, not you. Besides, we were supposed to get him through the battle safely, nothing more."

"I know, I know. But it still doesn't make me feel better," Eiffel sighed.

He gave a glance to his digivice, finally noticing the blipping that indicated an incoming. It was from Kiva. Whatever she wanted to drag him into he wasn't interested with. Not today at least. He deleted the message without it a second thought and slumped down.

"I don't feel like battling or such today. How 'bout we just have some good leisure time?" he proposed.

"I'm all for it," Patamon answered.

Guilmon just shrugged. Whatever they did it was probably not going to end the way it had been originally planned. Not that he really minded. Guilmon wasn't big on plans.

"How about we have a trip to Miskas?" he offered.

Eiffel smiled up at him. That suggestion was definitely interesting. Miskas had always held up a special place in his heart. It was the starting location where he'd first began to play the game, for one. It was also where he'd met and befriended Guilmon, as well as most digimon he had gone adventuring with. As a plus, the city fervently maintained a culture of neutrality, which meant they would not risk getting dragged into a random battle. He pushed himself to his feet and stretched his arms as if he had been sitting for hours.

"Let's get going then guys, we're going sightseeing," he announced.

They have took their time, and still, because of the Digital World's special brand of time compression, the long-distance travel had been barely a hour long. as much as the entire Digital World was unusual to the players, seeing Miskas still floored him. The entire city was carved in, build amongst or hanging from the branches and trunks of several dozens of humongous trees. Access was regulated from ground through staircases, manned elevators and a system of aerial shuttles.

A Lillymon lead the trio in a basket hanging from a lower level and asked for a lift up. She hushed them out nearly before they even reached their destination. Eiffel couldn't help noticing that there was indeed an unusual amount of players hanging around in town and he wondered whether there was some event coming up he wasn't aware of. He resolved of asking as soon as possible.

"So, what now, guys?" he asked.

"Eating would be nice, after all that walking," Guilmon commented.

Eiffel laughed and lead the way to a nearby pub. What he saw inside he certainly had not expected.
[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

OOC: I felt like giving Miskas a more definite description. I'll change/remove it if you want me to, takuya.

OOC: You don't need to change anything, Circeus.

-------------------------------------------------------

[color=indigo]The hunt for Kalika didn't go well. After scouring the area where Sakura had seen her and finding nothing, Kiva, Sakura, and their Digimon decided to return to Miskas and figure out their next move. Also, Kiva was wondering if any of the other players she'd sent her message to had shown up in Miskas.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]When Kiva and the others arrived back in Miskas, they decided that step one would be to try and gather information. They were especially curious as to what the secret something rumored to be in Arbora Forest was.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"Personally," Kiva said, "I've always thought it's one of those 'insertion points'. You know, the places marked by the programmers as locations to put new areas. For example, Mekratrimon's lair was placed on an insertion point."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"I know what insertion zones are," Sakura replied. "I think it's quite possible that there's one in this forest. That would explain why nobody's discovered the so-called 'secret of Arbora'. It hasn't been found because there's nothing there yet. Although if Mekratrimon's interest in this area is related to the secret, and the secret is an insertion point, there's probably something there now."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]Kiva nodded. "True. OF course, I'm not sure what intrest Mekratrimon would have there. No, there's just something odd about this whole thing. I don't know what, but I think we should find out."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"So do I," Sakura agreed. "Hopefully we'll learn something here."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]Kiva, Sakura, and their Digimon wandered around Miskas for a while, listening to rumors and gossip. They didn't learn anything, though. But they did catch sight of quite a few other players. Some were easily identifiable as 'good' players, others were clearly 'evil' players, and some were hard to identify as either. But despite this variety, Kiva and the others didn't see a single incident. There was clearly some tension between some of the players, but nothing more than that. However, that changed when Kiva and Sakura entered a pub. Their partners entered with them, but their befriended Digimon remained outside, observing the situation and listing to what people were saying, trying to pick up any kind of information.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]The pub wasn't very crowded. There were a few wild Digimon in it, and a couple players with their Digimon, but that was all. Of course, this made it easy to pick out individuals that you knew. It didn't take Kiva and Sakura long to recognize a certain player.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"I guess Kalika was on her way here when you saw her," Kiva remarked to Sakura.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]Sakura nodded. "Looks that way. Well, at least we found her, right? Now, let's see if she knows anything."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"Definitely," Kiva said. She, Sakura, and their partners moved towards Kalika, who was, like them, with her partner but no befriended Digimon. Kiva was surprised to see that Kalika's partner was still Labramon. And [/color][color=#4b0082]Kalika didn't appear to be alone. Another player was with her, someone who neither Kiva nor Sakura recognized. He also had only his partner, a Salamon, with him. And befriended Digimon he had were also outside.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]Kiva wasn't about to waste time with subtlety. She tackled Kalika to the ground before Kalika wasable to react. The other player moved to help Kalika, but Sakura cut him off. Labramon and Salamon moved in, but were attacked by Hawkmon and Patamon.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]Everyone else in the pub had stopped what they were doing to watch the fight. At the moment, however, only the partner Digimon were really fighting.Sakura and the unknown player were facing off, but had yet to actually start fighting each other. And Kiva had Kalika on the ground. Kalika was doing her best to throw Kiva off of her, but she wasn't suceeding. Kiva was able to keep her pinned down.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]Before long, there was a brief pause in the battle between the four partner Digimon. They'd done a little damage to the pub, but not much. Currently, they were standing on four different tables, facing each other. KIva, Kalika, Sakura, the unknow player, and the four Digimon were all in those positions when the door to the pub opened. Kiva took a quick look and saw Vaxla and her partner, Biyomon, standing in the doorway, looking in surprise at the scene before them. Her befriended Aquilamon was presumably still outside the pub, like the befriended Digimon of the others.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"Hi, Vaxla," Kiva said. "Care to join the fun?"[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
-----------------------------------------------------

OOC: Edited, Circeus. Everyone else, assume that all this is occurring in a different pub than the one Eiffel's at.

• 1 month later...
[COLOR=DarkRed]OCC- Jeez I almost forgot about this I hope this isn't dead. Or if Takuya has been waiting for someone to post.
--------------------------------------------------

[B]"His Devimon is Impressive..."[/B] said Deathsye to Nega. Nega with a disgusted look on his face reluctantly agreed, "[B]However, when you finally go Ultimate. You will be more powerful then him. I know because you are already stronger then most of the other Champions around. But, let's see what DG is getting himself into." [/B] Deathsye and Nega saw the young woman whose name was introduced to DG when he gave his user name. "[B]Angel...eh? One of the greatest players in the game... DG is impressive but... this woman is much more so... She defiantly knows of Mekratrimon... I think it is time to take a trade of followers." [/B] Deathsye walked casually forward and into the path of DG's and Angel's conservation.[B] "Oh, hello miss I seem to be lost."[/B] said Deathsye to Angel. DG with a hint of anger in his voice said, [B]"I thought I told you to stay back." [/B]

Nega then looked directly at DG with his dark red eyes glaring daring DG to say another slightly raised word again. However, DG did not say anything else. "[B]Devimon... what is with that Augumon's eyes... when I looked with in them I felt a sudden fear..."[/B] Devimon's smile disappeared and replied, [B]"When I first saw that look I was filled with the same fear... but, now that he is a lower level then me he doesn't scare me.[/B]" Angel then asked, [B]"Who are you?" [/B] [B]"I am Deathsye. And this is my partner Nega. And we were wondering which way is Saware?[/B]" Angel replied, "[B]This guy," refering to DG, "said he and another guy was following me to Saware." [/B] Then Deathsye looked at DG with deception in his eyes, "[B]Are you kidding me? I would never do that! I was just heading to Saware to meet somebody! I would never follow someone with out asking first. I maybe a evil player but I am not so cowardly as to follow in the shadows! This man was trying to sabotage me. He has been trying to do so since I left Serenity[/B]." he said.

DG then exploded in disbelief in what Deathsye had just said, "[B]You liar! You asked me to come with you! Why are you doing this!?[/B]" Nega then turned right around and fire a small fireball at DG not enough to hurt just enough to alarm him. [B]"Do not raise your voice my Master!" [/B] said Nega in a harsh voice. [B]"Just leave... You don't want any of Nega... especially now that you made him angry..." [/B] said Deathsye. Nega looked at both DG and Devimon,turning around as he done so, with the intense eyes that made him terrifying. [B]"Fine. But I will remember this.[/B]" DG and Devimon then left. "[B]Deathsye, Is anything he said true."[/B] asked Angel. "[B]Miss... Did you see how surprised he was when I announced his ploy? His surprise was the thing that should have confirmed what I said."[/B] replied Deathsye. [B]"So... You are going to Saware as well?" "Yes I am. I am meeting with a Digimon there. She hopefully will help us in our quest. So can I come with you?"[/B] he asked innocently and with out any deception in his voice. [B]"Sure, one more won't hurt." [/B] she said.

A big smile overcame Deathsye's face. She then motioned for him to step one step forward and said, "[B]You are now in Saware[/B]." said Angel with a little laugh. "[B]Oh... Right... Um... Thanks anyway... Nega do you see her anywhere?" [/B] asked Deathsye after a akward moment. Nega spoke up still a bit flustered from the potential scuffle with DG replied, [B]"Master... I can sense her... her power is nearly limitless...[/B]" Angel then looked questionably at Deathsye as a big grin went across his face, "[B]Who exactly are you looking for?[/B]" she asked. Deathsye simply replied, "A[B] digimon that will make us strong... a digimon of power... she will lead us to what we deserve... you would know her as Mekratrimon[/B]." As he said this Angel with a wide eyed look asked, "[B]Why are you looking for her?" [/B] He said again, "[B]To make us strong[/B]."

Deathsye then saw the evil digimon leader and all of her wicked glory... He continued to talked captivated by the awesome power even a human could feel, "[B]Such... power. Such...grace. That is a beutiful sight to behold in your second week playing...[/B]" Angel was astonished that such a relatively new player didn't even flinch in her presence. "[B]You don't really need to bother her you know... she will most likely ignore you..." "Your right.. as of right now she will not notice me..," [/B] then under his breath he said, " [B]but soon we will be a presence that can not be ignored.[/B]" [B]"However you could come with us... If you think you are strong enough to face some good players. "Angel... I don't fear anything here. I will join you and Nega will become strong. Eh, Nega?[/B]" Nega who has been quiet the entire time finally said, "[B]Yes, Master[/B]." Then Deathsye joined the group of Angel, himself, and White traveling towards Miskas.[/COLOR]

OOC: Well, I'm doing what I can to keep this alive.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

[color=indigo]Just as Vaxla and Biyomon moved to join the battle, there was a noise from outside the pub that sounded like something impacting the ground. Vaxla and Biyomon immediately reversed course. "I'll see what's going on," Vaxla said as she and Biyomon exited the pub.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]A couple seconds later, there was another impact. The sound distracted Kiva for a split second. Kalika took advantage of this and pushed Kiva off of her. She got to her feet and ran towards the door, shouting "Let's go, Daego" to the player with her. The two of them and their partners ran outside, followed by Kiva, Sakura, and their partners.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]When Kiva, Sakura, and their Digimon had walked into the pub, Miskas had been calm and peaceful. This was no longer the case. Kalika's befriended Digimon, a Devidramon and a SkullMeramon that Kalika'd probably befriended just for the advantage a fire Digimon would have against the plant Digimon of Miskas, along with Daego's befriended BlackWarGreymon, along with a wild BlackMegaGargomon, were fighting Kiva, Sakura, and Vaxla's befriended Digimon. Kiva could see a couple of similar battles, and there were presumably more going on throughout Miskas.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"Well," Kiva said, "this had to happen sooner or later. When you get 'good' and 'evil' players together, you're going to have a fight on your hands. Stay alert, everybody," she continued as she, Sakura, and Vaxla triggered their partners' Digivolutions to Mega while Kalika triggered Labramon's Digivolution to Anubismon and Daego triggered Salamon's Digivolution to Lilithmon. "If Mekratrimon's going to make her move, now would be when she does."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=darkslategray][/color]
[color=#2f4f4f][i]It's time for me to go[/i], Mekratrimon thought. Assuming that everything was proceeding smoothly, a force of her warriors would be approaching Miskas. This force would most likely be sufficient to lure out her objective. And she wanted this done before arrival, as it was possible that if she was spotted, the Digimon of Miskas would not allow her objective to be revealed. It was a small chance, however, as the Digimon of Miskas would likely assume that her power would be insufficient to overcome her objective, which was wrong. But just in case they did know that she was capable of overcoming her objective, she was allowing her warriors to draw the objective out. If she left now, she should reach Miskas just as her objective began to attack her warriors. So she would leave now. She exited the caves of Saware, spread her wings, and took off, heading for Arbora Forest and the city of Miskas.[/color]
[color=#2f4f4f][/color]
[color=#2f4f4f][/color]
[color=indigo]As the fighting in Miskas continued, many of the plant Digimon began to take action. However, their efforts were not directed towards any of the players within Miskas. In fact, Kiva didn't know what they were doing. Most headed in one direction (the direction Saware was in, Kiva noticed), but some were headed elsewhere.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]Kiva stopped a Deramon that was running by her, one of the Digimon heading in the direction of Saware. "What's going on?" Kiva asked.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"A force of evil Digimon has been sighted in the forest," the Deramon explained. "They have to be Mekratrimon's. Most of us are going to intercept them before they reach the city."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]Kiva nodded. "Makes sense. That way, damage to the city is minimized. Now, where are the others going?"[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"The enemy force is enough to defeat us. Most of us are going to keep it busy while the others awaken the great Protector of the Forest."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"The 'Protector of the Forest'?" Kiva repeated.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]The Deramon nodded. "Yes. That's what we call him."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"And who is he?" Kiva asked.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"He is Ebonwumon," the Deramon replied.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"Ebonwumon!" Kiva explaimed. "That's- shit!" [i]Could it really be that simple?[/i] she asked herself. [i]Well... yes. Yes, it could.[/i][/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"What?" the Deramon asked. "What's wrong?"[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"Mekratrimon," Kiva replied. "I think her objective in this area is to take out Ebonwumon."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"What?!" the Deramon exclaimed. "Why?"[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"Because Ebonwumon is a unique 'good' Digimon," Kiva explained, "and one of the more powerful ones, at that. Mekratrimon has reason to want him out of the picture. It'd take a lot of ordinary Digimon to take out Mekratrimon. Trust me, I've seen her in action. She's powerful. But a Digimon as powerful as Ebonwumon could take her out with much less help, though he'd still probably be unable to do it by himself. Him and another 'unique' Digimon, such as, say, Azulongmon, could probably take her out withought much additional help."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"You think Mekratrimon's trying to eliminate Digimon that could threaten her," Deramon said.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]Kiva nodded. "That's right."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"She isn't with the approaching force, though," Deramon told Kiva.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"She wouldn't have to be," Kiva replied. "She'll be arriving shortly, I suspect. She probably didn't want to risk you choosing not to call on Ebonwumon on the basis that even he wouldn't be enough to win the battle. No, she's coming, but she's not here yet. And that gives us a little time. Ebonwumon can't be allowed to enter the battle."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"There's no way we'll be able to reach the Digimon going to awaken him before they do so," Deramon said. "They're probably awakening him right now."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"Then we have to get him away from here," Kiva replied. "Go find Ebonwumon and tell him what's happening. We'll hold off the enemy for as long as we can. Do you know where Ebonwumon is?"[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]Deramon nodded. "Yes. I'll tell him."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"Good," Kiva said. She then spoke into her Digivice. "Garudamon! I have a Deramon who needs to get somewhere fast. Get down here, pick him up, and take him where he tells you too. When you've dropped him off, return to me. I think things are about to turn nasty."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]As Garudamon carried Deramon away, Kiva turned to Sakura and Vaxla. "The situation's just changed," she told them. "Mekratrimon has a force headed this way. It's not too large, though the Digimon of Miskas don't think they can stop it. So they're going to get Ebonwumon, whom they call the 'Protector of the Forest'. Mekratrimon's not with the force, but she's probably on her way. I think her objective is to take out Ebonwumon. Garudamon'a taking a Deremon to warn Ebonwumon and get him away from here. Let's finish up with Kialika and her friend, but quickly. Then we'll go join the Digimon of Miskas against the enemy force. If we can't defeat them, then we'll just have to keep them busy for as long as we can."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
--------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Okay, people, feel free to come join the fun. Just please allow me to post Mekratrimon's arrival, as well as the appearance of Ebonwumon. And as always, feel free to ask any questions you may have.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Angel,Deathsye, and White entered the town of Miskas, "Angel..." said Deathsye, "I thank you for showing me the way here, but I fear that this is where we must part ways. Good luck with what your doing." He finished and came to a part of town with a lot of comotion. "Hey Nega let's go see what is going on." "Yes, Master."

When they got to where the comotion was located he saw a Gigantic digimon, BlackWarGreymon. "That is what we are aiming for Nega..." as Deathsye said this he noticed a lot of the good player and evil players were going at it. "Master theere seems to be a large battle going on here..." "I know but, I am so confused..." Deathsye rubbed the back of his head in confusion. "I think there are alot of people here with digimon stronger then us...But, that can't stop us. We will go find some other Champion Levels.

When he turned around he saw a familar face, "Well if it isn't the little man that faced me in Serenity...and his Flamon...Have you come to fight again... I told you last time I wouldn't spare you." "We are here to get our revenge from last time!" Deathsye laughed and called Nega to him ready for a fight. "Ok let's see if you have improved. Nega!" Deathsye pressed the Digievolution button on his black digivice and Nega's shape changed to the BlackGreymon. The kid then smiled and press his digivolution button but this time it didn't stop at Agnimon it went to a Ultimate level,Burning Greymon. "Now you will feel the burn." Deathsye showing some concern. "Nega be very careful." Nega nodded and fired a Nova Blast at Burning Greymon but, it dodged the attack quickly. "Geez... He is fast." He then proceded to pummel Nega with Fire Barrage hurting him greatly. "Come on, Nega! You can do! I wish I could do something..."

"This is bad...There is no way that Nega can beat a Ultimate right now... But we've got to try." said Deathsye as Nega was loosing strength. "I don't think I can do this much longer Master!" Deathsye knew this to be true. I didn't matter how strong Nega was he couldn't take down a Ulimate. "Nega! Time to go! NOW!!!" Nega understood and devolved back into Black Agumon and hurried away with Deathsye close behind.

"Damn... I can't believe that kid got so strong so quickly." said Deathsye out of breath. " Master I think we got ourselfs into a lot of hot water." Deathsye agreed whole heartedly. "I think we should find weaker oppenents. For now we need to rest." So Deathsye and Nega found a place in the town away from the fighting and rested while they could.[/COLOR]

[color=darkgreen]Rain noticed a message come over her digivice and she read it carefully. The bordom on her face melted away into a grin. She put the digivice away and looked to Ogremon.[/color]

[color=darkgreen]"My green friend I beleive you should get your running shoes on. We are heading to Miskas to help other forces work their way through. I beleive we shallhave some fun."[/color]
[color=darkgreen][/color]
[color=darkgreen]Ogremon laughed and picked her up. She sat in his arm and lopmon sat on her head, "Right away!"[/color]
[color=darkgreen]And he dashed off in the forest direction.[/color]
[color=darkgreen]Lopmon looked down at her partner, "Why not use me? Antylamon is much taller, faster, and stronger."[/color]
[color=darkgreen]"I am aware which is why we will wait. Save your strength untill it is really needed. Plus I got a few items for you that might come in handy for your Ultimate form."[/color]
[color=darkgreen]After a minute or two she could easily see the path made by the other evil forces making thier way through the forest towards the city. She could already hear battle sounds and felt a little sad to miss out in the fun.[/color]
[color=darkgreen]"Ok lets switch."[/color]
[color=darkgreen]She made Lopmon digivolve to Antylamon and Ogremon took off faster, no longer weighted down. Antylamon picked up Rain and bounded over Ogremon and faster through the brush. Some veggiemon leapt out of the trees to face her.[/color]
[color=darkgreen]"Oh really? Bunny Blade!" Antylamon's arm turned into a blade and she sent an energy blade blast at three veggiemon who were bouncing in her direction.[/color]
[color=darkgreen]"Arraagh!" Rain could hear them scream as they were blasted backwards. Antylamon kept her tight grip on Rain and bounded past the lousy weak champion grass types. Ogremon came up from behind and finished them off with a few quick pummel whacks.[/color]
[color=darkgreen]Rain grinned, "Good job guys keep going!"[/color]
[color=darkgreen]They got into the main group of digimon and she noticed a few good players in the city, they were ones she had seen in the Saware battle. Large digimon followingtheir commands. Rain frowned.[/color]
[color=darkgreen]"This might not be as easy as I had hoped."[/color]

[color=indigo][i]Damn,[/i] Kiva thought. [i]This is taking too long. We need to finish Kalika and this Daego guy quickly and go join the battle against Mekratrimon's approaching force[/i].[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]Kalika and Daego's Digimon were putting up quite a fight. The wild BlackMegaGargomon aiding them had gone down, and Kalika's befriended Devidramon was unable to continue fighting, but Anubismon and SkullMeramon, along with Lilithmon and BlackWarGreymon, were still in the battle. They were outnumbered, but they weren't going down without a fight.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]Vaxla's befriended Aquilamon was the next to drop out of the battle, followed by Lilithmon, who devolved to Salamon. When this happened, Daego spoke to Kalika. "We can't win tis," he told Kalika. "They've got us outnumbered and outgunned. We need to fall back. We won't be of any use if we let these people finish beating us down."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"You're right," Kalika said after a moment. "I don't like to admit it, but they've got us beat. If we want to be of any use later, we need to retreat."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]Daego nodded, and the two of them ordered their Digimon to fall back. They climbed aboard Devidramon, who, though too weak to continue fighting, was still just as good for transportation. Anubismon devolved to Labramon and climbed aboard Devidramon along with SkullMeramon and Salamon. Devidramon then took off, heading in the direction Mekratrimon's force was supposed to be approaching from.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"Well, that takes care of them," Kiva said as she, Sakura, Vaxla, and their Digimon watched Devidramon fly off. "Now, let's get going. We need to join the battle against Mekratrimon's force."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]Just then, a substantial force of bird Digimon flew over Miskas, heading in the direction of Mekratrimon's force. A few of them broke off and landed at various locations in Miskas. Garudamon was one of them, and she landed by Kiva and the others.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"What's going on now?" Kiva asked Garudamon.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"I'm not entirely sure," Garudamon replied. "I took Deramon to where he said Ebonwumon was, but there was nobody there. Deramon thought that Ebonwumon had already started towards the battle, so I grabbed him again and took off. I didn't see Ebonwumon, so Deramon and I decided to come find you. Just then, we saw all those bird Digimon take off from various locations around where Deramon said Ebonwumon would be. I joined their force and was told by a Sylphimon that tehy would support the Miskas Digimon against Mekratrimon's force. She wanted me to come back here with a few others and help secure the city. There wasn't time to get a full explination, so I handed Deramon over to her and came back here."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"Sounds like there's more going on here than we knew about," Vaxla said. "I mean, based on what you said, Garudamon, it sounds like those birds were waiting for Mekratrikmon's force to show up. Someone predicted Mekratrimon's move and took some measures. I say we do what that Sylphimon said and help protect the city. After all, she clearly knows more about what's going on than we do."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"Definitely," Sakura agreed. "So let's do what she said. There are still some evil Digimon in the city; let's go clear them out."[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"Indeed," Kiva said. She indicated a pair of LIlithmon and a LadyDevimon. "Let's start with them." The others agreed with her, so they approached the Lilithmon pair and the LadyDevimon and attacked.[/color]
[color=#4b0082][/color]
-------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Again, please don't have Mekratrimon or Ebonwumon appear. And yes, there's a reason the bird Digimon appeared. I'm not telling you now, though. You'll have to wait until my next post to find out.

[color=darkgreen]Rain frowned again at the large group of bird digimonthat had suddenly appeared. She was wondering what made her decide to go on this little hike through the forest with so much opposition.[/color]
[color=darkgreen] [/color]
[color=darkgreen]"Antylamon be on your guard. I got some health tablets and some speed enhancers just in case, you are fast naturaly yes but you might need a little more, just tell me when."[/color]
[color=darkgreen]Antylamon nodded, Rain was now sitting on antylamon's head so she shifted and held on as her digimon moved. Ogremon stood close by and waited. A few digimon attacked but they were easily rendered unconcious.[/color]
[color=darkgreen]Ogremon threw his club in the air at a flying digimon that had flown close by. The bird was hit in the head and it fell to the ground. The cloud ofdust from its impact was blown away by its wingsas it tried to take off but it wasfar to dizzy to fly. Antylamon took this moment to hit it with a bunny blade and it was soon unable to battle.[/color]
[color=darkgreen]Rain coughed slightly, "Dust, Bird Brains... bring it on."[/color]

----
ooc: Sorry its short but i ran out of ideas suddenly, that and i need food or head will explode.

[COLOR=DarkRed]"Master... I am sorry that I failed you..." said Nega to the point of shame. Deathsye just replied, "Nega... We just underestimated the enemy but from now on we have to take on weaker Digimon and try to keep a low profile. Go after rookies." Nega understood and rose as Deathsye did. They both strolled into the battle.

"Your main attack is fire so go after plant digimon,Now let's do this." said Adamu. "Pepper Breath!" yelled Nega spitting a fire ball at a passing wild floramon injuring it. "Pepper Breath!" and again a fireball hit the Floramon deleting it and Nega sucking in the data. "Good lets keep that up Nega!" yelled Adamu. And for a couple of minutes they stalked the plant rookies until a Togamon appeared. "You are stopped here!" said the Togamon. "I don't think so you bloated Cactus! Nega!" replied Adamu. Nega nodded and prepared for the digivolution, then Adamu pressed the Champion Digivolution and Nega transformed into the Black Graymon. The Togamon and Nega clashed both exchanging blows until, "1000 Needles!!!" yelled the Togamon as hundreds of spines hit Nega.

"Come on Nega! You can do it!" yelled Adamu. Nega recovering from the needles use his "Grey Tooth" attack and latched onto the Togamon arm hurting him and the Togamon. Then a muffled yell, "Nova Blast!" unleashed a attack that disabled the Togamon's punching power. "Now Nega finish it!" Nega knocked over the Togamon with a headbutt and then used another Nova Blast which didn't delete the Togamon right away but then Nega stepped on the Togamon hard and it's data was then absorped into Nega who went back to his Rookie form right after. "Good Job Nega. That was great." said Adamu pleased. "Thank you Master. But, shall we terrorize the rookies more?" asked Nega who was getting into the battle. "Do lets." replied Adamu as they went to terrorizing the rookies.[/COLOR]
----------------------------------------------
OCC- There is not much for him to do... and it is nigh 4 am...Night night.

• 1 month later...
[color=black]OOC: I finally got a pass and I'm at the rec center. I'll try to post when I can, but Takuya, you still have control over my character.[/color]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[color=red][/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=red]Zelex, Guilmon, and an Angewoman ventured out of the temple, Guilmon having on a piece of midnight blue armor with a moon crest on the pauldrons and the center chest piece.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]"That was a close one, Angewoman. Thankfully, you digivolved before that MetalGarurumon got us. And Ragnarok got in a good bit of experience from it too. You should be able to digivolve to Ultimate soon, buddy!" Zelex said as he patted Guilmon on the head.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]"Yay!"[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]"Well, now that we have the armor, may we leave? I never want to return to this place." Angewoman said.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]"Sure. Lets head back to Renamon and give her this armor."[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]With that, Zelex walked away with a new armor piece and a new befriended Digimon.[/color]
[color=#ff0000]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=black]OOC: Sorry such a short post. I can't focus. Takuya, please take over. And I'll post a flashback scene where they remember the battle, okay? But not now...[/color]