OtakuBoards

Awarded User Titles

Gavin

[font=Verdana][size=2]I must post what I think because I have seen this type of problems happen at my school and at other boards that I have been a part of that had similar awards. First I like the idea. The custom title would make that member different and maybe even look at in a new light by other members. Second If yoou have it be member based vote only it will be a popularity contest. This had happened to me when I ran for student rep and even though I was the better choise the other person won because she had more friends then me. Third if you do an staff nominates and then the people chose, it will be better yes but people are going to go for the people they know most out of the canidates. This happen last year at my school again the teachers chosed and it end up be a nother pobularity contest just not as bad. Fourth, the way I see people like me could never win one of these awards even though we contribut and take part in the community. We are going to get over look because we are shy or leave for sometime because it starts to slow and we have stuff that needs to get done like school projects or work. Fith some how there are going to be repeats in nomines because the one that are most deserving will be the ones that deserver it then. There will be little change each three or four month. Maybe it whould be ever 6 or 7 months. That would give more people a chance and will lessen the accidentel repeats.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2]I hope that someone can see my consernce with the voteing and with the repeating of nomines. [/size][/font]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic