OtakuBoards

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Desbreko

[quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]Samus's bombs are more useful than you might think, Aceburner. They give Samus yet more horizontal recovery distance in the air, provide both unpredictability and defense while falling back to the platform (you pause in mid-air while dropping the bomb which is great for throwing off the timing of people trying to jump up and hit you), and can make a decent obstacle for your opponent on the ground. Like a lot of Samus's other moves, they're designed to keep your opponent away from you so that you can use your ranged attacks.[/color][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Like I said, I personally only drop them on my opponent's head in passing from time to time. Seeing as how I'm the least qualified tactical genius to ever play this game, I'd never figure out all the uses for 'em without being told. I do still wish they could find a seldom-used move to assign the quick change to, though (not including Final Smashes, smart alec.)

In other news, I pretty much reread the above excerpt a minute ago and misinterpreted the word "bombs" in the most predictable way possible.:animeswea[/FONT]

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic