OtakuBoards

What OtakuBoards members would you like to meet?

Boo

[size=1]Okay, annual thread, though this time 5 months later than last year.

New members, lots of them really, so this thread will surely give different results since last time I posted it.

Like the title says, the question of this thread is: [b]What OtakuBoards members would you like to meet?[/b] And then of course an explanation per member, [i]why[/i] you would like to meet them (a bit more than [i]'cause he's cool'[/i], would be wise for this thread to stay alive), to keep this thread a bit interesting.

Well, post away, I'll post my list later since it's 23:53 and the main reason I posted this thread is because I'm in a jolly mood and I always thought of this thread as a happy thread :P[/size]

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1]Yay!

To be honest I'd want to meet you all. Some of you I'd like to hug while the rest of you I'd like the slap, or laugh at, it depends.

Firstly, [B]Jokopko[/B]. Pretty obvious, heh. He's cool anyways, and interesting to talk to (despite what many think I do find people interesting on AIM, I just tend to lack intelligent replies). He's nice as well, and funny in his own way. Everyone will comment on how people are cool, but Joko is [I]seriously[/I] cool. When he makes a witty comment I find myself smiling or laughing out loud which I don't normally do when reading AIM logs, so that probably says something. He's a great person and I'd want to give him a hug because he's amazing =)

And, how can I forget [B]KKC[/B], my partner in crime. Though she doesn't come online anymore KKC is an amazing RPGer in my opinion and a cool friend. I think, just speculating here, that in real life we would get on greatly and have a lot in common. She's be a cool person to hang around with.

[B]Boo[/B]! You're awesome, seriously, brilliantly awesome. You're one of the first people who talked to me as a newb and that alone means I'd love to say hi to you in real life. Since you're funny online you must be ten times funnier in real life, and I love funny people because... well, they make me laugh, obviously. I think I've known you longest out of all my friends on OB, so if there's anyone I'd like to meet most of all then you're on the top of my list.

[B]Revelation[/B] and I seem to have quite a bit in common, and it would be cool to meet up with her. Interesting to talk to ([i]incredibly[/i] interesting) and when it's night time over here and I'm stuck doing my homework I'm glad I'll normally have someone intelligent to talk to. I'd love to speak to Revelation in real life, smart people rock and I need to say thank you in person for speaking to me at night.

Oh, and since I have a lot of respect for [B]Ozymandius Jones[/B], I'd like to meet her as well. I dun know Ozy much, but she's a cool person and cool enough for me to want to meet and say hi to. Probably give her a hug, too =). [B]Gavin[/B] is also someone I respect a lot and he's cool, not to mention a good RPGer like most of my OB friends. So since I find those two members cool and I respect them a lot, I'd like to meet them... though I'd probably just say hi and run off ^_^;;

There's loads of people I'd like to met, like Shy or Desbreko for no other reason but to say hello, I'd even love to meet people I've never heard of on OB. But I'll leave it at that.[/SIZE]

Well my list would go for a while so ill just bunch a bunch together.

[b]Many people from the[/b] [b]Adventure Inn[/b]: I have been in MANY rpgs and I always enjoyed being in rpgs with all kinds of different members. For example [b]Blayze[/b] had a very nice rpg that finished, my first rpg to ever make it to the "THE END" part. [b]Sandy[/b] as well. He made some goond rpgs and these people are just overall cool. [b]Sakura[/b], [b]Takuya[/b], and [b]Revelation[/b] are just a few.

[b]Sara:[/b] Well who doesnt want to me sara? She made a neat little picture thread and i follow it closely each day. I just like her creativity

[b]Hmm BlueMarble[/b]: I hardly know the guy but we had a few pm conversations that were nice and he redrew a character of mine (in sara's picture thread) that looked just tottaly awesom. Id wanna meet him because well i wanna draw like that, even a single lesson would be cool.

[b]Roxas:[/b] He is just an interesting person all together, heck hes been through several name changes here and i can still keep up :)

There are so many more but like i said this would go forever if i listed them all.

[b]Last one though..[/b]
[b]DOMON:[/b] To cool of a guy, havnt seen him around here much lately but we talk on MSN messenger alot and hes been a very good friend. He even reads a fanfic i was writing and has pushed for more. He is my motivation.

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Trebuchet MS]There's alot of people I'd like to meet, even if they probably have never even seen me around before =3

Petie would be number one. It's 2 years since we started chatting, next month. He's such a nice guy, and it's funny because sometimes I take him so seriously because he's just so darn good at being sarcastic XD It's nice though, because we actually are going to hang out once I graduate from high school in a couple of years. I promised a visit, and a visit he shall get.

I'd also like to meet Dragon Warrior. The guy is hilarious, and I'm sure he's even funnier in real life ^_^ Gavin, Ozymandius Jones, r2vq, Amelia, I have immense respect for all of you and I really would just love to say 'hi'. You're all pretty intimidating >_>; hahaha.

Edit: ahaha. I'M TOTALLY NOT TRYING TO SUCK UP. They just stuck out in my mind the most at the time of reading it, and I don't even remember who moderates what... you know. Just in case anybody thought I was trying to suck up XD[/FONT][/COLOR]

[size=1]All right everyone, hold onto your horses. This is going to be a looooong list.

Firstly, I'd like to meet [b]James[/b]. Other than he's the head-honcho around these parts, I'd like to know what he actually does for this site and what effort he puts into it. Other than that, he seems like a guy who puts in 110% into OB and has some really creative ideas for RPGs.

Then I'd like to meet all my good friends who I talk to on a regular basis. [b]Kairi[/b] (who doesn't come on here anymore), [b]demonchild781[/b], [b]Ozymandius Jones[/b], [b]StarrStruck[/b], [b]Kayin[/b] (my little bro, well, not really) and [b]Aizen[/b] (my Spence-kun :p ).

[b]Dragon Warrior[/b] and [b]Pumpkin[/b] would also be on my list of who to see because they're old people like me. But as DW puts it, we're mature hotties (paraphrasing of course DW ;) )

Then there's my fellow Aussies: [b]Sakura[/b], [b]Illusion[/b] and anyone else I forgot (sowwie).

Other people who'd I'd like to meet:

[b]Delta[/b] - because she's a really great person and her design for banners and avis are great and she puts so much effort into them. Plus she loves bishies as much as me! ^_^

[b]Blayze[/b] and [b]Sin[/b] - because I've participated in RPGs with those two fairly regularly and they're very good at it, always making interesting characters. And them seem like their interesting people themselves.

[b]Revelation[/b] - although we haven't spoken much lately (probably due to me not using AIM a lot), I would still like to meet her (I think it is a her, sorry Revelation if you're not... I'm not with it).

And I think that's it for now. Sorry about the length.[/size]

[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]I was just about to post this thread! Alright, in no particular order, these are the people I would like to meet.

[b]Sakura[/b]. I would definately enjoy getting together with Mar-mar. She never ceases to put a smile on my face and is such a sweetheart. I'm sure we'd jsut sit around all day playing video games or something, haha.

[b]Retribution[/b]. Another of my best friends on OtakuBoards, this guy is the bomb. Everytime we talk someone says something [i]extremely[/i] funny. And I wouldn't mind seeing him work Photoshop in person.

[b]Dragon Warrior[/b]. Ah, yes. One of my oldest OB friends. I can just see us walking around throwing funny story ideas around, picking up chicks and such. That would be good times, indeed. Gavyn is like a brother to me and I would certainly be delighted to meet him in person.

[b]JJ[/b]. JJ is one cool guy. We share a lot of interests and I can see our relationship sparking from the beginning. Cheers, JJ.

[b]Boo[/b]. Ahah, yeah. My dutch friend. I'd love to watch the World Cup games with him and maybe even learn some dutch. Besides, it would also give me a chance to go to Holland. :whoops:

[b]Desbreko, Charles, James and r2vq[/b]. No, not because they are staff members. I couldn't care less. It's because they all seem to share very similar tastes in video games as I do. I swear I could sit around for hours playing Super Smash Bros. with them or something. ^_^

[b]Kitty.[/b] Hey, sweet thang, don't think I forgot you. ;) Revvy is the coolest chick I know, and I would just love to meet her in person. We have a lot of common interests and I'm sure we'd get along great in person.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]There's a huge amount of people I'd like to meet, but I'll try and be reasonable. =/

[B]Onix[/B] (previously Unborn Lord Xion): Well, I've stayed with him once and because of that I'd like to do it all over again. He's funny, very intelligent, an amazing writer and he gives good back rubs. ;_; I'm constantly bugging him to start a new RP, because they're always so much fun.

[B]JJ:[/B] MSN. Roleplays. JJ is someone who I consider a brother. I know I can tell him absolutely anything and he'll always stick by me, and I'm pretty sure he feels the same about me. We can talk for hours on end about absolute nonsense and I know I have someone to turn to on Guild Wars if I'm ever lonely. We?d be instant friends if we met, purely because of how close we already are.

[B]The Boss:[/B] We've only recently started talking on AIM, but we hit it off straight away. It would be awesome to meet a fellow Rock Lee fan, though we'd probably end up talking about Naruto all day.

[B]Gavin:[/B] Gavin is someone else I know I can turn to. We don't talk as much as we used to, but we both have things going on in our lives. He's a wonderful person and someone who I've always respected for his brilliant writing and manners.

[B]DeathKnight[/B]: I was actually scared to talk to Ken for the first time because I was in a situation where I didn't want to sound like a loser to someone I respected. But we got on well, I think, and I enjoy our random conversations. It would be amusing to say the least if I were to meet him.

[B]Delta[/B], [B]sakurasuka[/B] and [B]Retribution[/B]: These guys are artists I really respect, and they're wonderful members too. Though I haven't spoken to any of them (well, not recently), I'd love to be able to see how they work their magic on artwork and get some advice.

[B]Aizen:[/B] Because Spence is random <3. Sometimes he annoys me because of his attitude, but that's because he's a bit more?relaxed than I am, I guess. He's still a wonderful friend though and I know I could turn to him for advice.

[B]Jokopoko:[/B] It frustrates me that he's in the same country as me but we're too far away to meet. >< Joko successfully inflates my ego almost every conversation we have, and his silly, off-hand flirting amuses me very much. It's nice when you can be so relaxed around someone that you can be silly.

I'd also love to meet [B]Boo[/B], [B]Ozy[/B] and [B]Revelation[/B], because I talk to all of them and have fun times when ever I do.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=wolf Toboe]Anyone on OB?
I don't know...[/QUOTE]

Hee, funny! XD

It seems that it's time for another suck-up thread. Don't get me wrong, I believe you honestly [I]would[/I] like to meet every single person you listed, and also doing a little sucking up has never harmed anyone, just try not to overdo it. Listing for examples all admins and moderators has a really questionable ring to it...

As for me, I'd really like to meet [B]Solo[/B], he's just a so genuine person and he's probably the one member who I've interracted most during my years here.

Also, hanging out with [B]James[/B] and [B]Shy[/B] (preferably at the same time) would be quite "fabulous" - we would strike fear in all hetero males everywhere we went! The Fab Threesome of the OB, [I]rawr[/I]! Let me be the superficial one!

It's alright, wolf Toboe. It's just that your post gave the impression that you don't really know if you want to meet anybody from OB. I was laughing at that only, so no sweat. ;D

If you stick around, you're sure to get to know people.

[size=1]Hmm, interesting...

Well, there are definitely a few people I'd like to meet.

[b]Jokopoko: [/b]I seem to talk to him a fair bit on MSN, and he seems pretty awesome. We're both into kinda nerdy things like X-Men, Doctor Who and the like, and we both live in the same country (although how fair apart we live I've never really bothered with asking). He also tends to whoop me at online games, so I'd like to see if there's anything I could return the favour with in real life. But Will's a good laugh.

[b]Sakura: [/b]I used to talk to her a little on MSN, I've kind of fallen out of the habit now, which is kind of unfortunate, but she's definitely one cool gal. Also a venerable giant in the RP circuit, so I'm sure she's a good'un to talk to.

[b]Sandy: [/b]Definitely one of the coolest members of OB, this guy was twisted enough to keep OB Survivor going for six months or something, so I'm thinking that shows a lot of integrity and devotion. Both excellent qualities in people.

[b]Zeke: [/b]I have her on my MSN contacts list and keep meaning to talk to her more, but I never seem to get the chance. I found out from my "Who Are You" thread a little while back that we both have a fair bit in common, and I think we'd get on even better considering we are both the same age, and live in the same country.

[b]Gavin: [/b]Purely because I love the Irish.

[b]Dare: [/b]a damn fine RPer, someone with an imagination to match mine, and another one I have on my MSN contacts list but never really talk to that often. I reckon she'd be great fun to hang out with.

[b]Cygnus: [/b]Not that I've talked to him much or anything but he seems to share my love of extravagant instrumental prog-rock. Come to think of it, I'd quite like to meet any of the musical members of the OB.

[b]Abel: [/b]Ah, the many-named man of OB. Also a fantastic RPer, and a good laugh. I'd also quite like to find out what's with all the name changes.

There are a few others, I can't really think of them at the moment. I would say Raiyuu, but I've met him already (extensively, if you know what I mean ;)), and I would also say Dragon Warrior, but he seems to me like he would be kind of annoying in real life.
[/size]

[SIZE=1]*smacks forehead*

See, I knew this would happen. It did in the last thread. =/ I always seem to forget people.

[B]Blayze[/B], you reminded about yourself >>. The 'Who are You' thread was quite uncanny, I mean, we even take similar school subjects. Also, it would be awesome to meet someone in a [I]real band[/I].

[B]Abel[/B]: Because he's an excellent writer and our characters always seem to pair off in RPs, heh. I've never spoken to him but I imagine we'd get on really, really well. I should probably make more of an effort on that front.[/SIZE]

[size=1]Sandy, I know hardly any moderator or admin that I really want to meet apart from people I knew before they became moderators, so it was really not made for that purpose :P

Oh and this is not meant to be a suck-up thread, but more of a recognition thread. Yes, I have a certain thread in the back of my head right now.

Anyway. My list contains some people that I'd [i]really[/i] like to meet one day

[b]Ozymandius Jones[/b] (And StarrStruck while I'm there :P) - She really is a great person and she's one of the best writers I know. I'm sure we'd have loads of fun together whilst we write a whole novel together, just because :X

[b]Stuart[/b] - Great guy and I want him to teach me DDR. Well, he's pro-Dutch, which is a very big plus. If I meet him, I can finally teach him true Dutch and I can steal his WoW stuff so he will [i]have[/i] to play Guild Wars instead. Ha. Oh, and then I'll help him remember he still has to send me a card.

[b]White[/b] - White too has to learn Dutch from me personally, so he can support the Netherlands in the next World Cup with real words and he can type "Nederland" properly. Anyway, he's one of the coolest and funniest people I know, so I'm pretty sure I'd be able to laugh with him offline too :P

[b]Josh / JJ[/b] - He lives in Germany, which doesn't even make it impossible to meet him one day :angel:
Anyway, why would I do that? Because he's cool like that. In our conversations over AIM he hardly ever is negative about anything and seems to have this kind of optimistic aura that always makes me smile while talking to him. And he just is funny, which could also be a bit of a cause to that XD

[b]SaiyanprincessX[/b] - She is awesome and makes me stuff all the time which makes her even more awesome XD I'm a bit frightened however that when I'd accidentally make her mad, she'll use her martial arts powers on me. Anyway, she's awesome like I said before and she's a great artist too.

[b]Katana[/b] - Well, she's just cool like that. I wouldn't be her fanman if she wasn't. It's great speaking to her as the conversations always make me laugh, even though sometimes the content of our conversations is lacking terribly in level of intelligence XP If I'd ever speak to her offline, I'm pretty sure I'd eventually be rolling over the floor laughing without a particular reason. We share a lot of opinions I think, and I'd love to discuss some things with her, just for the discussion.

[b]vicky[/b] - You've always been one of my best friends on OtakuBoards ever since you've joined or something. You're one of the coolest people [i]and[/i] live in England. If I would be meeting anyone of OtakuBoards, I would atleast be meeting you. [i]Fact:[/i] Vicky is one of the most cool, funny and mature persons I know. ;D

I shall certainly not name [b]Dragon Warrior[/b] since he's always named too much in these threads. Well, okay, perhaps I'll name him after all. [b]Dragon Warrior[/b] - He seems to come up every day with new Slackers in Slacks, which just astounds me and I want to be there during the progress of him making one in his brain. While continiously trying to merge myself in it of course. But yeah, hanging out with Gavynn is cool. Fact. Sadly he knows it.

[i]I still would love to meet more people, but now I'm getting lazy.[/i]

[/size]

[QUOTE=Boo][size=1]Sandy, I know hardly any moderator or admin that I really want to meet apart from people I knew before they became moderators, so it was really not made for that purpose :P

Oh and this is not meant to be a suck-up thread, but more of a recognition thread. Yes, I have a certain thread in the back of my head right now.
[/size][/QUOTE]

I didn't mean you personally, I was talking more in a general sense, since I've seen this type of threads turn into a "I like James teh bestest!!!1" fest. And recognition is just a fancy word for suck-up in my book, but it's not like I haven't ever done it. ;P

[quote=Blayze]
[SIZE=1][B]Sandy:[/B] Definitely one of the coolest members of OB, this guy was twisted enough to keep OB Survivor going for six months or something, so I'm thinking that shows a lot of integrity and devotion. Both excellent qualities in people.[/SIZE][/quote]

Meh, doing it once is nothing - I did it three times successfully! ;D Oh the amounts of integrity and devotion I've gained!

---

Sorry guys, I'm a tad tired so I might sound crude, but please take my words with the intended humor.

[B]Keyblade Wielder[/B]- She's really cool, and I'm quite a fan of her graphical talent. (Is graphical a word?) :animesmil Anywho, we get along really well, I totally respect her. She sorta motivates me to do stuff... :animeswea
She rocks the most out of anybody at OB.

[B]Ezekiel[/B]- Zeke just plainly rocks outloud...She's one of the best artists on the OB, and I can't help but look at her artwork more than once. She strikes me as humourous and such, and that's another good thing on my part. Pats on back for you Miss Zeke!

[B]r2vq[/B]- Arvi is funny, and cool. Whenever I'm bored, I go to mister Arvi! LOL, he helps me out of my boredom! He's a good mod, so I have a lot of respect for him, without mods this place would be chaos, right? :animesmil He keeps the Anime lounge alive, so yeah, he's pretty cool. Definitely one of the coolest members of OB.

[B]Dagger[/B]- Smart, and funny Miss Dagger...Oy, Sometimes I forget she's an admin too. Smart, Funny, and Admin, wow, that's a lot of responsibility. I wonder how she knows so much about anime too... How do you get so smart, Miss Dagger?! :animeswea Dagger seems really nice too.Smart, Funny, Nice, Admin...Anything else? Heh, I could make a list for you guys but I don't think I have all week. :animesmil

[B]Ikkillion[/B]- The funniest member of the OB, and one of the few and proud AnimeLoungers! The people that can always be found in AL, whenever you need them, keeping Al alive. I salute you, Mister Ikkillion.

[B]Tatsubei Yagyu[/B]- Gosh, dude, your drawings are good. Better than good. You are one of the best actual Artists of the OB, plus you are a really funny guy, and cool. Rock Lee has never been expressed better than by you. You go Mister Rurouni Tatsu!

[B]lvkitty14[/B]- This girl never posts, or anything anymore....In fact shes only posted once, on the OB. Ember...Sigh* I love her to death.

[B]Blayze[/B]- This guy is cool, though I don't really know him... But I really enjoyed reading some of his work in RPGs, and Stories and such. He's an awesome member of the OB.

[B]White[/B]- Mister White is funny, cool, and a great artist. Any Mario fan is a friend of mine. We must keep Mario alive. Live on! I remember when you were lrb...hehe, hard to believe you're that old. :animesmil

[B]Dragon Warrior[/B]- I don't know that much about this guy, but I do know that he's a very old member of the OB. I can remember him from back when I first came to this site. I'd love to meet him and ask him how he drew that OB mascot, LOL, cause it was so awesomely done, LOL. You should try to be a cartoonist, Mister D.W, heh. Apparentally this guy is a bigtime artist on the OB. I hope to get into more of his work.

[B]Charles[/B]- Funny. Funny. Funny. Anybody that can make me laugh, on the net, can make me laugh if we ever met.

[B]Delta[/B]- Miss Delta is an awesome artist, and I love her many banners. She's also a great member, and her posts are of high-quality. She gets a merit from me for being a good member, and a great artist. Pats on back for you!

[B]Katana[/B]- Kat is again, one of the best members and artists of OB. I'm a big fan of hers, she' s very nice and funny, too, besides being awesomely awesome at banners and avis. I respect her alotz. Plus, I owe her. :animeswea

[B]howlingvampire4[/B]- Cat, you always seem to get in trouble in OB, LOL. She barely ever posts, though. We need to talk more on Yahoo, Cat!

[B]The Boss[/B]- Anybody with a name from MGS, is gonna be wanted to meet by me. I feel bad though, [SPOILER]cause the Boss died at the end of Snakeeater...[/SPOILER], but anywho, I'd like to know more about ya, and stuff. MGS fans are always good on my part.

Everybody...Im outy. I wrote alot. LOL. I still have so many more... :animeswea

[size=1]There are way too many people to name I'd like to meet. Heck, I've been on OB since the dawn of time. I know too many. To name a few (and I may name more later):[/size]
[list]
[*][b]Pumpkin:[/b] Umm... duh. She's my wife. Basically if I came to meet her, I'd take her out for a romantic night on the town complete with moonlight dinner, a soothing boat-ride down a river in Venice, and we'd hit my place for a mad makeout session. Or scratch the last part if she doesn't want to. (But I'm sure she does!). Truthfully she's one of the nicest girls I've ever met, on and offline. She'll always care what you say, always listen, and always do her best to help. It's not enough that she's beautiful, but a light-hearted person I've never seen down. I'm a lucky jerk to marry her (in a nerdy internet sort of way). We'd definitely have fun together, I know. She'd be one of my best girl friends. You don't run into many friends like that. I envy anyone who knows her in real life.
[*][b]White:[/b] My dear friend White. We're old pals like he's already said. I mean, heck, he's Lrb! We go waaaay back. And I say, "Let the good times roll!" In the past few months or so, we've done a lot of stuff on OB together. Most of random stupid things, but some intelligence got mixed in there (I'm not sure how). A lot of our conversations on the internet turn into random jibberish that's even beyond a toddler's mindless babble, but because we can joke together so easily just goes to show how good of friends we've become. That makes it even better if we met in real life. In honesty, despite our age differences, I'm sure I'd still hang out with him and vice versa. Heck, I hang with people his age all the time. The fact is we'd get along famously and yes, we would pick up chicks together. I'd get him into some clubs with me or something. It's good to have friends to just be goofy with. We can be serious if we want... we just don't wanna!
[*][b]cancer:[/b] Another good buddy of mine here. Strangely enough we only started talking a few months ago, but it seems like ages since we started being friends. We talk like old army mates or something. Cancer's one of the guys on here I can actually talk seriously to. We hold very intelligent conversations a lot and that's a fact. Not many have cracked into my more serious side that are from OB, but cancer woul be one of them. Usually I can help him and he can help me. We've been through tough times together that we've solved with one another's help. But that doesn't stop us from having a good time. I've joked with this guy a lot, for sure. I can see us together in real life definitely hanging out. I can't say there's a lot of OB people I can actually [i]see[/i] myself chillin' with 24/7, but cancer would be one of the few (along with White and Pumpkin). It's a shame we do live far away and all we have is AIM, myspace, and OB to communicate with. But the times have been good to us. Maybe one day, maybe one day...
[*][b]sakurasuka:[/b] I've talked to JayCee for a long time on OB now. We started here, migrated to Yahoo, and eventually myspace, but our friendship has yet to fall apart. Though she recently said my hat sucked (and I will get her and make it look like an accident for that!), we still never get mad at one another and always have something fun and kind to say. We could hang and I wouldn't mind her boyfriend coming too because he's a friend of mine now as well. They're both really nice. She's the kind of girl that really appreciates things, so if she gets something, she'll be quite grateful. And therefore, I am grateful I got her as a friend.
[*][b]The Boss:[/b] I just started talkin' to the guy a week or so ago and I already have grown fond of him. Heck, he got me onto DeviantART, back into sparring, and has forced me to draw again because he has some nifty doodles that have inspired me. Having said that, we could chill, yes, but I don't know him [i]that[/i] well yet. I'm sure we'd get along just fine, though. I'm not sure how fresh our real life conversations would be without those smilies he showed me (he knows what I mean. Haha). I definitely can't say he's a bad guy and he's not afraid to voice his opinion. I'm sure he'd be a good friend to back you up when you need it most. And so, a salute to our boss, The Boss. He so owns you.[/list]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=#333333]Oooh.. I love these threads! <3
[list][*][b]Dragon Warrior[/b] : At first I was a sincere fan of "Slackers in Slacks" which of course I still am, but we ended up talking and I found him hilarious. He's definately an open person and willing to share with you funny stories or anything about himself, which makes him truely amazing. I really enjoy talking with this person, and I definately think many people will agree with me on it. He actually can be a lot more serious then you would think, and that's not a bad thing. I definately wouldn't mind meeting this person IRL because he just seems like a genuinely caring person that's not judgemental towards others and is really an easy person to talk too. Even though I'd have to pass on the romantic dinner. Hmmm...what about wrestling with alligators? That sounds like more adventurous. Consider it an OB honeymoon. I just hope it doesn't mistake me for pumpkin pie. On a more serious note, He's one of the sweetest considerate guys I've ever talked too. I'm lucky to have him as a friend.
[*][b]Dare[/b] : We've recently begun talking, and I find her an interesting person. She joined my RPG "Gates of Caldroth" (which still needs to be posted too by the way) and I hope maybe we can talk more in the future. She also became a member of the DW fan club, for that you are already special. The fact that I've talked to someone older on here is suprising to me, because most of the people I've talked too are still in highschool. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it seems we might have more in common then I thought. I definately wouldn't mind getting to know this person more.
[*][b]SunfallE[/b] : I really admire SunfallE's artwork, and the fact that I've created so many Myotaku accounts and she still bothers to visit and comment mine lol. She is truely an amazing person if you take the time to read her myotaku, you'll see it's very popular because she always has something interesting to write about. It's a shame she doesn't have an AIM name.

[*][b]Stuart[/b] : Even though I haven't talked to this person in quite a while, he is still a great person to talk too. Whether it's about poptarts or WOW, (which by the way I kept telling him about it, finally!) I'm probably just going to bug him on WOW for companionship lol. He definately keeps me entertained. I wouldn't mind meeting him IRL, just because he's purely random and I think it would be fun to see a guy in a jester hat. That hat speaks for itself.

[*][b]Dagger[/b] : Even though we don't know eachother personally, I appreciate you posting in the "Revolutionary Anime" thread even though it got two posts before it died. It had a great idea, but no participation, you also use to handle the Anime Lounge very well. You always try and post in there as much as you can it seems, and I really enjoy the different topics you come up with. Even if my threads don't exactly survive, atleast someone appreciates them right? [/list][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Well lets see
bleached-already met him, he is the one that showed me this place.

[B]silver-blade[/B]-From recent talks she sounds like a cool person and is probably fun to hang around. As long As I don't get near her freind Holly. She might kill me. But anyway she is just one of the many random poeple i start talking to for no particular reason what so ever

[B]blacktigergurl[/B]-another cool chica I met here and someone else it might be cool to hang out with. She sounds like a great person from what i was able to make about from talking to her. It was ahrd to make conversations by always apologizing for apologizing so much

so far that is it but I am sure I can find some more people[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I don't talk to many OB members ( you're all great, i just don't talk much).

I've talked to [B]Sazabi[/B] before, and he's fun. We have... interesting conversations. Role-playing with him is especially fun. We both live in Tennessee, so there is an actual possiblity of us meeting sometime. Maybe at RennFest, if Holly doesn't stalk and murder him.

[B]Any and all new members.[/B] Why would I want to meet new people? Because they seem to start conversations with me all the time. I guess I'm approachable or something. We would have a class about how to be proper OB members. And n00bs' post quality. [SIZE=1](Kidding new people. I <3 you all, and most of you are very good posters.)[/SIZE]

Other than that, I would like to meet most of the people I RP with and most of the people who frequent OB Lounge. If we all lived in the same state/province/country together, we could form our own government ruled by mods chosen by site staff, and laws would be decided through formus. Sounds like an ideal land to me.

[SIZE=1]Last statement: Most of the members are the awesome, but I know that would probably not work out. There would be secret underground groups who would plot to overthrow the mods. XD[/SIZE]

Gosh, I really don't know.
I haven't gotten to know anyone on here yet since I've only been on here a couple days. :animeswea
I really wish I had joined earlier. It seems to me [after reading this thread] that a lot of people get to know eachother pretty well here. I love it when sites are like this.

It seems there are a lot of interesting and friendly people here.
I wish I could have named some people..
.....I bet I'll be able to after I've been here a while :D

[color=navy][size=1]

Hm. I havn't seen this thread in a long while.

[list]
[b]AC!D!C[/b]: By far, he is my oldest and most frequent friend from the OBs. My first real "buddy", me and him have been pretty close for about 3 and a half years. Quite the colorful character, our friendship is based in arguenments and violence, seeing as how most of our chat sessions consist of argueing and debating over various topics and usually grinding down to insult contests. Fun stuff it is.

[b]Epsilon[/b]: My second oldest buddy. Though we don't talk as much as we used to, she is a facinating person and I'd love to talk with her face to face someday. A great artist, a great writer, and an old friend. I think it'd be cool.

[b]Retribution[/b]: We met in a Rap Battle. My ill rhymes defeated he and we became friends from such. An amazing writer and graphic artist. I feel that'd his mind would crush mine upon meeting. Brilliant fellow he is. I'm still a better rapper. :animesmil

[b]Jokopoko[/b]: Just so I could hate on England and get a physical reaction out of him. Man is that fun.

[b]Ezekiel[/b]: Though we only began conversating recently, I feel we have quite a bit in common, including the extreme fandom of Rock Lee.

[b]Ryoko T.D.C.[/b]: A fellow Grecian and a cool gal. Our PM conversations last for weeks and months. Many strange conversations are held. Heh. Another member I've known for about Three years.

[b]Curse[/b]: I've known her through out all her various usernames and have become a stand in RPer and artist for her as of late. Over the course of three years, me and her have gained a very strange... almost buddy cop.... friendship.

[b]Dragon Warrior[/b]: He basically nailed it in his post. I'm not sure what to say other than, yes. I am The Boss. He a funny guy and fun to talk to. Cool he is.

[b]Gavin[/b]: A very intelligent man and a talented writer. He's a real great guy to talk with and hold a conversation with. He has his own beliefs regardless of what other's think, and I definetly respect that. He's an alright guy.

[b]Desbreko/Shinmaru[/b]: Due to a recent chat, I'd just like to hear them speak further. Interesting they be.

[/list]

If I can think of more, I'll come and post again. Heh.

Peace.[/color][/size]

[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]I'd like to add to my previous.

[b]Ezekiel[/b]. I can't believe I forgot you! Zeke's graphics are superior to mine, and thus I would love for her to teach me. We both have very different styles and it'd be neat to see how she does what she does. She's also a lot of fun to talk to. :3

I'd also like to say Desbreko again. Just because I want to add another reason. If we met, I could show him once and for all that Green Link could [i]easily[/i] defeat Purple Link in a battle. No matter what the circumstances are.[/FONT][/COLOR]