OtakuBoards

What OtakuBoards members would you like to meet?

Boo

[size=1]Oh boy, fun times.

[b]White:[/b] What can I say? He's my friendly-but-backwards neighbor (translation: Canadian) and he's a great guy to boot. We've had many a conversation, and the vast majority have been hilariously enjoyable. The other percent consisted of me making fun of Canada... good times, I know. If we were to meet, I could see us just hanging out and cracking jokes nonstop.

[b]The Boss:[/b] I might be mistaken, but he was my first OB friend, and he first started talking through the Battlegrounds (God rest its soul *sign of the cross*). Anyway, he's a great guy and we share many interests, so we'd find plenty to do... mostly videogames and talking I'm assuming.

[b]Ezekiel:[/b] She's pretty much awesome [i]and English to boot.[/i] Has there been a better combination? I think not. In any event, we'd probably end up talking/doing something artistic which is always fun.

[b]DW:[/b] C'mon, everyone loves a narcissistic womanizer, right? But seriously, he's a funny guy and seems like he'd always bring a party with him where ever he went. It sure seems like it when I talk to him on AIM, anyway.

[b]Dagger:[/b] While we probably wouldn't have a ball if we hung out, she lives half an hour away from me. We've also talked (seldomly, but still) on AIM. Besides, I bet Dagger's a real party animal in real life. Seriously.

[b]Sakura:[/b] We talked alot earlier this year, and she struck me as an amazingly awesome person. She's a very talented RPer, and I think meeting her would definitely be fun.

[b]Shy:[/b] He's plain awesome, and if we were to meet, our awesome levels would cause WWIII. We've talked on AIM quite a bit during the start of The Legionnaires, and he's a very approachable-yet-reserved type. Again, I bet he's a serious party animal in real life.

[b]Desbrekster:[/b] Well, he beat me in MKDS and for that he must pay dearly (I really have improved though, Des. Watch out...). He's a mediocre boss to me, but that's beside the point. A boss who plays you in MKDS is a cool one indeed. We all know how you're supposed to lose to your boss, though...

Sorry if I forgot anyone. :[

[b]EDIT:[/b]

[b]Aizen:[/b] Yeah, definitely one of my older friends on OB. We haven't talked for several months, but we have great conversations when we do chat. Besides, who wouldn't want to meet the Supreme Ruler of the Universe?

If anyone wants me to add them to my list, keep giving me death threats.[/size]

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1]Might as well.

[b]AC!D!C[/b]- Is that really a surprise that I'd choose him first over all? I think not :> He and I have had an interesting relationship over the past 2 years and odd months. He was there for me at a time when no one could get through to me. He's also been there during/through/after a couple of downfalls...and they weren't/aren't pretty. I admire him greatly for his patience with me, when I know he could very well just say "forget you". We've had our downs, but he still manages to be optimistic about our friendship. I don't think there's anyone I'd like to meet more than him. Joe's my everything, no matter what's happened over the years.[/size]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]There are a lot of people I would like to meet. ^_^

[B]Panda:[/B] Because she?s my online Mom. ^_~ From the very beginning she?s always been there to help me with questions and she?s also one of the nicest and sweetest person I?ve met online.
[B]
indifference:[/B] Because she?s one of the few Utahan?s I know who likes anime. Although we don?t get to chat very often, she?s always stopping by myOtaku site to say hello and I?d love to get to know her better. She?s also probably the closest member to where I live other than SunfallE and Mariskah. Now I just need my own car. ^_~
[B]
James/Desbreko: [/B]I mean who wouldn?t want to meet Desbreko? After reading theDailyOtaku you just want to meet the genius behind that thread. And James, cute, sexy accent, need I say more?

[B]Retribution:[/B] I love how dedicated to art this guy is. Not only has he made some amazing stuff, but his attitude and encouragement towards new artists is inspiring. ^_^
[B]
Gavin:[/B] He?s probably one of the politest and nicest people on the whole boards. I like reading his posts cause he always takes the time to respond and I love his catch phrase interesting, most interesting.
[B]
Charles:[/B] Well admittedly his pictures kind of scare me. ^_~ But in spite of people giving him a hard time I?ve noticed that he always helps people who are new and he just seems like he?d be a fun person to get to know.
[B]
r2vq:[/B] Because he?s also very nice and friendly. I?ve really enjoyed working with him in the Anime Lounge and I?d love the chance to meet him in real life too. I think he?d be a lot of fun to chat with on all sorts of topics.

There are others as well and I can?t say I?d like to meet SunfallE and Mariskah since I already see them several times a week. ^_~ But if I think of more I?ll be sure to add them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Thank you, Mike. I feel loved now. ~<3 There are a lot more I'm not listing.

[b]Adam[/b] - I first actually met and got to take to him last year. Although we rarely speak, he is a lot of fun to talk to. So many of his ideas blow me away. He has a very good personality, and I'd like to hear what he thinks of politics, anime/manga/illustration, business, government, science, etc.

[b]Aizen[/b] - For two years and a few months we've been together. Before that we had been very close friends. I adore him and love to listen to him speak. Hanging out with him and doing anything that arises would be one of the most fun days I'd ever have. He has done a lot for me. I look up to him, more then he knows and can probably ramble on about him forever.

[b]Cyriel[/b] - She doesn't log on too much anymore. But she was wonderful at RPGing, I admire her writing style a lot. And her study habits and organization puts me in the dust.

[b]Delta[/b] - Cute art and graphic style. I'd aspire to become her art student.

[b]Ezekiel[/b] - Nice, kind, intelligent, sweet, resourceful, wise, and the list goes on. On top of everything, she's talented and extremely beautiful to boot. I admire her skill and she seems very strong mentally. There are many subjects that I would like to hear her views on.

[b]Revelation[/b] - Our conversations are generally short. But very fun, I enjoy talking to her and RPGing with her. Revelation is a great writer. Another person I look up to, she seems to have a great balance of logic and fun.

[b]Talon[/b] - Great friend, very kind and sweet to me. We have a lot in common and he could teach me how to play Super Smash Brothers. He has helped me out a lot and has helped me to expand my views.

[b]The Boss[/b] - I've known him since I joined. He's a wonderful and very fun person. And I enjoy nearly all aspects of his character. I really look up to him a lot. I'd like to spar him one day. He knows so much more then me in terms of Martial Arts and various fighting styles. I'd also love to hear stories about the places he's been or where he'd like to go in the future. Plus artistically, I believe there's a lot to learn from him. Most of the time he is very optimistic. [i][b][[/b]Ends fan-girl mode[b]][/b][/i]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Blayze][size=1]... and I would also say Dragon Warrior, but he seems to me like he would be kind of annoying in real life.
[/size][/QUOTE]

Surprisingly enough I'm less random and more calm in real life. Though, I do have my moments of zaniness :) But I do my best to avoid getting on someone's bad side.

I'd like to include someone else now...
[list]
[*][b]Ozymandius Jones:[/b] I've known her since a little after she arrived and became a mod. At the start we talked as if we were making fun of each other a lot (and she probably meant it too ;_;), but now we're good pals. I still don't think her sister likes me, but I think Sarah and I would get along in real life. We'd have some good ole fashion character sketching and story planning going on. I can see it. I sure can see it.[/list]

[color=darkslategray][size=1] Wewt, 3 people want to see me! /superglomp. Anyway, onto the main point of this post.

[b]Epsilon.:[/b] Oh how the two years we've been together have passed so peacefully. Sweet, kind, funny, and extremely beautiful. You might think "Oh, he's just doing this because she did it too." Actually, I've been too lazy to do it, but now I want to. She doesn't really know how much I adore her, and how much she's gotten me through. Not to mention, she's an extremely talented graphical artist, and taught me most of what I know. <3.

[b]Ezekiel.:[/b] I forget if she's changed her OB name more times than I have. Anyway. Jamie is an infintie friend and brings many things to light that I don't want to know about, but I have to. She's a no-bull kind of person who doesn't beat around the brush, she lets me know what's going on. And she's also someone who's fun to do an RPG with because her characters often have a certain sense of sass that makes you want to slap 'em around. XD Props to Jamie.

[b]Onix:[/b] All I can say is, "Jesus." A little insanity mixed with some sadism and a little dash of "smart person", you get Trevor. He's not that sadistic...really...>.>; he just acts like it. He can be a jackass at times, but he's entertaining to talk to. Also one of my old old old OB buddies.

[b]Sean.:[/b] Dunno if Sean even comes around here anymore. We usually talk whenever he's on MSN, and I wish his girlfirend didn't move to Ohio and have to do a long distance relationship. He's a great person, if only a little crazy. All my friends are usually a little crazy. Well, Epsilon is only that way from being with me for over two years. I'm infectious. (In a good way. ;) )

[b]Dare.:[/b] So fun to talk to on MSN. She's quite funny at times and is an excellent writer. Also gives me someone to relay my frustrations on (Which, if you know me for more than 1 day you'll know are quite great, because god has a thing for making my life miserable at times.) and is an all around nice person.

[b]Retribution:[/b] We used to talk all of the freakin' time on MSN. Remember me, your Supreme Ruler of the Universe? WTF, mate? Anyway. He's a good guy and some day we'll talk again. Probably on AIM. But I can't stand AIM.

That's all I have to say for now. Except...Retri, if you don't put me on your list, I'll snap your legs off with my Wand of the Supreme Ruler. :p [/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#CD6619]How sweet, I have my own little fanclub, XP. My goodness, I remember when I first posted on this- it was a long list. Now then, let?s go on to real business ^_^.

Of course, I?d love to meet [B]Athena[/B]. I?m not even sure how long I?ve known her for but she was probably one of the first people I was able to talk to via OB and since then we?ve been OB sisters. I mean, sure she seems like a crazy gal online but crazy?s my kind of thing so I think we?d hit it off quickly and maybe I can teach her how to cook Asian cuisine.

Then there?s [B]Vicky[/B]. Bless this girl?s soul for even talking to me because I?ve never met anyone who had so much in common with me; I consider her like a little sister to me. I?m just at a loss of words to say about her because she is just that awesome. The funny thing about time differences is that when it?s night for her, it?s the afternoon for me and either way, we?re both tired but too consumed by whatever to go to sleep. And if she wants to thank me for speaking to her at night, I?d love to thank her for bringing out the SIS in me.

Let?s see... oh! [B]RiflesAtRecess[/B], I have to meet him, I mean he was the first person I [i]ever[/i] RPed with, alongside Nataniamon, in Dryphon Tamers [wow I can?t believe I actually remembered the name]. Sure, at the time we were both going by different names but now, after he got in touch with me, we?ve had awesome conversations about whatever and he?s introduced me to some really cool bands. I?d like to meet him so that we can sit and talk about whatever comes to mind.

[B]Onix[/B] and [B]Ezekiel[/B] are two people I?d love to meet, no doubt. I love their writing style, their incredible RPing skills, and they?re probably the cutest couple I know. But to be specific, it?d be nice to meet Trevor because he lives about, probably, 3 hours from me and because he seems like a mellow guy to hang out and I?d love to meet Jamie because I just want to see what England?s like [just kidding], it?s because she can teach me a thing or two about art and maybe

[quote name='Epsilon][COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1][b]Revelation[/b] - Our conversations are generally short. But very fun, I enjoy talking to her and RPGing with her. Revelation is a great writer. Another person I look up to, she seems to have a great balance of logic and fun.[/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]
Aw, I?m touched that she?d say that, even if I actually don?t have a balanced diet of logic and fun; maybe I do. I can?t be sure but even so, meeting [B]Epsilon[/B] would be great because, like she said, even if our conversations are generally short, they?re short and if we met in real life, I think we?d have talks that went on through the night.

And? oh goodness, I can?t forget about my OB brother [B]Kwai[/B] [although, I think he fell off of the face of Otakuboards], but nonetheless, he?s probably one of the most important people I?d love to meet. Not only is he my OB brother, but he?s also a friend of mine who has a crazy way of getting to you but he?s the type of person you just love to hate.

I feel as though I?m missing people and I probably am ^_^;;.[/size][/color]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Let's see I forgot three more people

[B]Sin[/B]-From what I have seen and the pics he uses, he is probobly the biggest Prince of Persia fan out there and that is one kick*** game right there. He's cool and consistent in what he does and it never gets old. Plus he can make some nice twists in rps.

[B]Starwind[/B]-One guy that has been in almost every rp that I have been in which is cool. He also helped me get several going and has been in all the ones I have been in that have made it to the end. Major good luck charm for an rp so try to get him in yours if you can. We need ot hit a party some time.

[B]Lionheart[/B]-An honest and cool person. Also the maker of the Mixed Expirement rps which I never figured out why they were called that but they were sweet. Seems that a fun person to hang out with whenever you are bored.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Also, I'd like to meet [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]The Boss[/COLOR]. I only found out a week ago that he was, in fact [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Double B Daigo[/COLOR] who, when I first joined OB, was like my hero. He kicks ***, is cool, and made the first RP I ever did. I had always thought he'd left then I found out he'd been right under my nose all this time and I nearly died XD

[font=trebuchet ms][b]The List[/b]

[b]Sage Kaley:[/b] I honestly don't know what I can say about her anymore. I think it all transcends words entirely. I just have to meet her right now. She's the nicest person I've ever (met) and she's helped me through more than what she's aware of. Her and Doc caught me at the worst time in my life and I came out of it completely changed for the better. I owe pretty much my entire life to Kisha. Plus, I'd also like to see how all those random moments of our AIM convo's would translate into real life, since we always wonder about that.

[b]Nataniamon:[/b] She hasn't had the time for OB in a very long time, but I still talk to her when I can. I consider her my first true internet friend, and I owe her a nice chunk of my life as well. Friends 'til the end!

[b]Doc:[/b] When I met him, I thought he was suicidal or something. I think one of the first ten lines he said to me was "sorry, sir!" Haha, my how that's changed. While crap is always happening to him, and my life's volume has been at 11 since I met him, we've become the best of friends in that we can tell eachother anything. I think he hears even more than Kisha, I can't be sure of that, though, lol.

[b]Revelation:[/b] Man, I remember back when she had first joined as KiaraStarr. Her first posts brought life to an RPG that me and Nataniamon were trying to keep alive with just the two of us for what I remember to be over a year. I lost contact with everyone for about a year after my computer got inflicted with some virus pain, and it took me a long time to build up the courage to speak to a lot of people. I knew I changed a lot and I was sure everyone else did. I was so happy to see that Erica remained the same, cheerful and funny girl I met years ago. ^^

[b]John:[/b] So, Stuart started a chat and invited me. Everyone else pretty much left, then Tony, Des, Shin, Syk3, John, and who knows who else... I have the whole chat log somewhere... but they all arrived and I became instant friends with all of them, as it was my first time conversing with most of them. I think John was the funniest lad in the room. Honestly, I thought he was two years older than me as opposed to two years younger, he knows so much and has such sly jokes. XD John's the man.

[b]Tony:[/b] Yeah, he left, I don't care. I was immediately drawn to him, he just oozes coolness, much like the lameness Shin oozes, only much more fragrant. He has many interesting ideas, as evidenced in his handful of sites, and he's a great writer from what I've seen. We have matching opinions for a lot of things and I turn to him first for opinions on games. He's pretty hard to reach on AIM, whenever I catch him he happens to be at work, lol. I think I'd like to meet him just so there wouldn't be any escape! Haha!

[b]Dragon Warrior:[/b] I consider him another one of my first online friends, although between the two of us, we cannot remember how the hell we met. How pathetic is that? We'll call it destiny, because that's what it is. Our conversations are short and strange, and at times consist entirely of emoticons, but he is the coolest dude on the planet. I'm so happy to have met him.

And really, I have so much to say about so many other people, but we'll stick with a list for now, I might elaborate later. James, DeadSeraphim, Boo, Stuart, Retribution, Shinmaru, and Jakehammaren.[/font]

[size=1]Hah, but Kevin, if you met Sage Kaley, you'd have to meet me. She is, after all, just down the road from me in real life :)
[list]
[*][b]RiflesAtRecess:[/b] Don't make me say it! Don't! Ok, he's cool. There, I said it. As stated above, we have no idea how we met, but it just happened. And to me, that's satisfying enough. Sure, if I see him online, I'll plague him with things like ":D" and ":<" but he likes it and he knows it. If we do summon upon a more serious conversation, it's well worth it. Like cancer, I can definitely have a more serious talk with this guy. I don't always come off as the guy you can tell your problems to either. I'm more of the "I have a need to be random, so I'll dry-hump DW" kind of guy (but I'd appreciate all dry-humping to be at a minimum). We've known each other on and off OB for many, many years and yes, he's one of my oldest OB buddies that still linger around. We're a rare breed, us oldies. Good to still keep someone like him in my inventory.[/list][/size]

[size=1][color=royalblue]I got mentioned! Twice! Cool. That made my day. :3

[b]Boo:[/b] I blame him for everything wrong in my life. >_> He IMed me one day, and then, all hell broke loose...And yes, our conversations never contain intelligence, because that's just the way it is. If I met Boo and he met me, I'd garuntee that he would stare at me for a moment before stabbing me.
Also, Boo was my first fanboy. That's awesomeness. =D
[spoiler]One more thing - I really need to find out if Boo is indeed confused with his gender. >_>[/spoiler]

[b]Blayze:[/b] There were two RPGs I was in with her, and damn, that was fun. We formed the Three Crazy Musketeers with Wasabi and...ugh. Eggnog, strip-bon, etc. Lots of fun. She just cracked me with her posts, because they'd be so insane and yet relatively thought out. X3

[b]White:[/b] To show him I am indeed a girl.

[b]Anybody I've ever made a banner for:[/b] Because they'd disown me in an instant. XD

[b]Anybody I've ganwed:[/b] You know who you are. I want to apologize for the trauma and therapy bills I cost. >_>

[b]James:[/b] 'cause I really want to see if he wears a thong/is Man-Faye. Is that so wrong?[/color][/size]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Well, I got mentioned twice! W00tness! I feel so popular. ;-;

[B]Ezekiel[/B]- I almost freaked when I got to talk to her because I felt inferior, but once I got to know her, she was really nice. She's also a great drawer. Maybe when I meet her, she can me with some drawing tips? XD

[B]Retribution[/B]- to show him that I'm not a complete n00b at graphics. Seriously... he's nice... but he makes fun of me. ;-;

[B]White[/B]- we have random conversations and he's a total sweetie. I luff him no matter what. :3

[B]Kazuwa Nomura[/B]- this guy right here is my number one fan and I love him. He's always there, we always talk and he always supports my graphics. I thank him so much. *hugs*

[B]Delta[/B]- just because she's jsut freaking awesome.

And anyone else if I forgot. Gomen. n.n;[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=royalblue] [QUOTE][b][color=black][size=2]Originally Posted by Katana:

[/size][/color]Blayze:[/b] There were two RPGs I was in with [b]her[/b], and damn, that was fun. We formed the Three Crazy Musketeers with Wasabi and...ugh. Eggnog, strip-bon, etc. Lots of fun. [b]She[/b] just cracked me with [b]her[/b] posts, because they'd be so insane and yet relatively thought out. X3[/QUOTE] [color=Black]Sorry, but I completely don't remember which RP that was in. PM me and tell me, just to jog my memory...Three Crazy Musketeers eh?

Also, it's never happened to me before...but I'm not a girl... I am, in fact, a hot-blooded male.

But thank you. I'm sure it would be good to meet you as well.

[/color] [/color][/size]

[color=darkblue][size=1]Might as well throw in my two-cents. Never have before.

[b]James[/b]- I've got love for the man, what can I say. He's a nice guy to chat with (even if he's more than a bit goofy at times) and he promised me a sexy party. On the beach, no less. :P

[b]Desbreko[/b]- All I want to do is steal his collection of Pokémon dolls.

[b]Dragon Warrior[/b]- I've always said that I want to meet every artist that I've ever admired. DW's no exception.

[b]Solo, Mimminx and JJ[/b]- For the longest time, we were a tight little clique. I demand a photo to remember that by!

[b]Charles and Shy[/b]- Because they make me smile.

[b]Jokopoko[/b]- Partly to see if our conversations are as long-paused as they are spaced out on AIM; partly because I want to see if his room if covered with wall-to-wall Transformer memorobilia.

[b]Adam[/b]- Does this really need any explaination?

[b]Alan[/b]- He's a strange, cynical little man and he fascinates me. I want to study him like a lab rat.

Kidding.

Seriously though, Alan's a really nice guy once you get to know him. I like him a lot, so it'd be nice to meet him. Plus, he gave me a home for Plushies. Bonus points for that.

----------------
Anyway, that's my little list. I've got a great deal of respect for all of them and love them to death. They make my day. ^^ Certainly some of the nicer people I've seen around the boards in my years here. If we could ever meet at any time, well... I could check something off my "Things to Do Before I Die" list. Oh, and have some fun with them. Can't forget that.

[b]EDIT:[/b] Damn, nearly forgot about [b]Shin[/b]. Yeah, I've got to meet that loser, too. Getting me hooked on MST3K...Bastard. :P

[b]EDIT 2:[/b] Oh, I did forget about someone important. [b]Raiyuu.[/b] While I had my Sonic RPG going, he was my little deus-ex-machina and I loved him for it. I never properly thanked him, so I have to meet him and give him a hug.[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

There are simply loads of people off OB who I'd love to meet, unfortunately all of them live more than a quick trip in the car away. Anyway might as well get to the list seeing as the normal format.

[list][*][B]Jokopoko:[/b] What can I say about Bill ? Enormously talented role-player, great friend and good man. There really are no end to compliments I can give to my good friend and ex-padawan. Bill has always been there with me creating RPGs since the very beginning, in fact I don't think there's ever been a Star Trek or Transformers RPG we've not been a part of, Zoids too for that matter.

[*][b]Ezekiel:[/b] As I said in the Nifty Fifty thread, I can't believe I've known Jamie for less than a year, as it seems so much longer than that. She's been a great friend to me for as long as I've known her, kind, respectful and always genuine. She reminds me of Mimmi in a lot of ways, if only because she like Mia can make me smile and feel good so easily, it?s also well known she?s one of the foremost role-players in the entire Arena, a feat she is too modest to accept, but it remains the truth.

[*][b]Blayze:[/b] Phil like Jamie is someone I only met in recent months, however we haven?t talked nearly as much as Jamie and I have so that makes this ?would like to meet? nomination based purely off the respect he has earned from me. Blayze has basically struck out of nowhere and become one of the top RPers in the Arena, his RPGs are always a breathe of fresh air and always an intrigue to read and excellent fun to participate in.

[*][b]Yoda and Andrew:[/b] I?m going to throw Craig and Andy in together for the simple reason that we?ve done so much over the years as a trio it?s hard to really want to meet you guys separately. For a while we were the kings of Dragonball RPGs, and even now after so many years, nearly five, we?re still around and kicking. I love it when we get together for something as it?s always a great trip down memory lane.

[*][b]Corey:[/b] Heh, how could I leave out Corey, the short answer is I couldn?t. He?s been as good a friend as I could ask for since I?ve known him, a terrific role-player and a man with a great passion for his Irish heritage, there?s should be more people like him in the world. There really should.

[*][B]Neuvoxraiha:[/b] D?Ann has been my beautiful bride for more than two years at this stage, despite the fact I?ve now realised I missed our last anniversary, though I was in Australia with little internet access, though that really shouldn?t be an excuse. A wonderful women and kind friend, I really don?t deserve her.

[*][B]Athena:[/b] Despite the fact we?re not as close as we used to be, I still love the bones of Annie and always will, when I was having problems a few years ago I always felt I could turn to her and I still feel that way. She helped me when things looked at their worst and I can only hope I was able to return the favour, it?s a shame she?s not as active in the Arena as she used to be because it?s our loss.

[*][b]Aaryanna:[/b] The more I read from Aaryanna the more I?m impressed by her, while we differ in opinions I?ve always found her to be exceptionally polite, gives well thought-out responses and generally is a breath of fresh air in most debates which so often turn into flamefests. I really find it hard to believe someone this mature is only just turned fourteen.

[*][B]Everyone else:[/b] I could continue this list on ad-infinitum as there are simply dozens of people who I?d love to meet, unfortunately I neither have the space nor the will to keep typing. You all know who you are, from [b]The Boss[/b], to [b]Shy[/b] to everyone else who knows I?d love to meet them, hopefully someday I might have the luck to serve in your local parish and we can reminisce about old times.[/list][/SIZE]

[quote name='Katana][size=1][color=royalblue][b]White:[/b] To show him I am indeed a girl.[/color'][/size][/quote]
[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]What exactly do you mean by that? >: )

*ahem* I'm going to add some more people. And yeah, here we go.

[b]Sandy[/b]. He's one cool guy. I'm not a huge Final Fanatic, but I know enough to get excited over it. So, I think it'd be cool to meet him.

[b]Revelation[/b]. We only really started talking recently (sort of), but it was enough for me to realize she'd be one awesome person to meet in real life.

[b]Jokopoko[/b]. Will is the only person on OB that I have ever had a fight with. And that just shows that we're good friends. If we barely knew eachother, there would be no fighting. Besides, I'd love to slaughter him in Mario Kart or something where I can be Mario and he can lose as Waluigi. >>"

[b]Dare[/b]. Wow, we've only had about 3 or 4 conversations, but they were special. She's a lot like me (in that opposite gender kind of way O_o) and that's appealing. Because I'm appealing. Yeah, I'd love to meet her.

[B]Keyblade Wielder[/B]. Err... yeah. She's about as random and spontaneous as DW and I, but in a different way. And that's cool in my books. Plus she's cute. ^_^

[b]John[/b]. We haven't really talked in a while, but we used to talk quite a bit. He's a fun guy and I'm sure he's a lot of fun in real life.

[b]Katana[/b]. Anyone who wants to prove to me that they're a women is fine with me. ;D[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Blayze][size=1][b]Dare: [/b']a damn fine RPer, someone with an imagination to match mine, and another one I have on my MSN contacts list but never really talk to that often. I reckon she'd be great fun to hang out with.[/size][/quote]

[size=1]Aw thanks Blayze. Talk to me sometime on MSN. I'm not going to bite. ^^ And congrats on the moderator job! I'm sure you'll do great![/size]

[quote name='White][color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma][b]Dare[/b]. Wow, we've only had about 3 or 4 conversations, but they were special. She's a lot like me (in that opposite gender kind of way O_o) and that's appealing. Because I'm appealing. Yeah, I'd love to meet her.[/color'][/font][/quote]

[size=1]I'm a lot like you? Lol. That's scary. Two Whites running around.

[b]Anyway, adding more to my list:

Jokopoko[/b] - dear dear Will. What can I say? We've jut started to talk and yet I feel like we're good friends. And that British charm. ;)

[b]White[/b] - I think we've had two conversations White? The first. Well, lets just say I was depressed before the conversation started and was in hysterics by the end of it. I think my sisters think I'm strange, laughing at the computer for no apparent reason.

[b]Keyblade Wielder[/b] - excellent artist and I've RPed with her one time before. She seems like a nice gal and easy to get along with. And I also believe that we've talked one time before on AIM.

[b]Ikillion[/b] - talked to him a couple of times over AIM. He's really great and fun. And he and I love One Piece as much as each other. He even told me about Zoro in future episodes that I don't have. Thanks dude![/size]

• 4 weeks later...
[COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm...Who would I like to meet you ask? Well, I would like to meet many of you. Mostly those who are kind and funny, ok, here's a few.

Ikillion- Because I think he's funny and I like his sense of humor.

Gavin- Because I think he's cool.(I just had to say that after the reading the first post^^

DeadSeraphim- because I think he's funny.

Dagger- cause' I think she's cool( I just love saying that)

Azarath- I can't believe I almost forgot my favorite person^^

And several others, but I dont have enough space to name all of you^^[/COLOR]

I would love to meet...

[B]Ozymandius Jones/StarrStruck[/B]: All three of us are absolutely nutty-crazy-insane- "OMGWTFBBQ 1L0\/3 tH3/\/\!11!!!!!" for the [B]Beatles[/B]. I need someone else besides my dad to geek out with. We became good friends over the internet, then I lost my computer. Now we can stay up late and "sing" Beatles songs to each other via AIM.

Ozy and Starr got me to like the RP boards, too. Now I like writing. It sucks ;) .

Sarah, sorry for starting the [B]Who[/B] obsession. Thresea, sorry for starting the [B]White Stripes[/B] obsession.

[B]Tical Blue[/B]: He seems very cool and laid back. I like that.

[B]Dagger[/B] helped me out alot at the Anime forums when I first joined. [B]Charles[/B] got me to appreciate all the other aspects of OtakuBoards just because I wanted to hear how awesome his next post would be. [B]James[/B] knows everything about everything, so I think we should appoint him as the Great Sage of the OB.

I really wish I could have got to know [B]Siren/Brasil[/B] before he got banned. What a cat.

I wanna meet all you bastards. Thanks for helping me kill ALL my time. :D

I would like to meet:
[B]the Boss[/B], because he is Matial Artist, and because he just seems laid back.

[B]Azarath[/B] because she is just so cool. Intresting conversatons, too.

Lastly;[B]Visualkei[/B], for the sheer fact that she called me Hard-core!

[color=darkorchid][size=1][font=arial][b]Lady Katana[/b] - According to Adam, she referred me to be a news team member at theOtaku, and lo and behold, lookit now. Though I STILL dun' know WHY she suggested ME... *cough* That, and I find her funny, and, uh, cool. 8D *killed*

[b]Dagger[/b] - Nearly anything anime related, she knows. Heck yes I'd wanna meet her! Plus, she's nice and, uh...don't make me say "cool" again. x_x

[b]Adam[/b] - Do I really need to explain this?

[b]SunfallE[/b] - She's really nice, and I admire her wallpapers at theO. XD Plus, we share alot of interests! One of these days, I'd like to combat Zelos and Kratos with her and see who wins. xD

[b]Kastom[/b] - This guy's hilarious, and freakishly random. He gets hit in the head with more random objects than I do! Plus, he's SOAP's kitty. (Don't ask...)

[b]EdwardElricThe2nd//EE2[/b] - This kid's a total sweetheart. He makes neat-o lil' e-cards, and we both love Fullmetal Alchemist to death! n__n

[b]Charles[/b] - FUNEEEEEEEEEEH. Need I say more? (I like seeing funny posts. So sue me. >> )

I can't think of any others right now. RAH. =P

EDIT: Oh, and some other firends, but they don't have OB accounts (save for one) so they dun' count.[/size][/color][/font]

[size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]I've met people from this forum before - I even got engaged to one of them, but that's a whole other story. So, instead, I'll list the people I haven't met, but want to, for reasons so varied and mind boggling few - if any - will grasp my reasoning.

[b]James[/b]: Because he's both Fearless Leader [b]and[/b] Boss Man, and he's a pretty decent guy (you know, if you don't incite his [i]terrible rage[/i] in which he splits the Earth beneath your feet and laughs maniacally as you fall into a bottomless pit from which there is no return - only death). Also, he lives closish by, so it's more than feasible, but it's kind of awkward, so I'll leave it in [i]his hands[/i].

[b]Shinmaru[/b]: Really, I just want to hit him. Once, good and hard in the stomach, then I'd buy him a milkshake as apology.

[b]John[/b]: Me and John? We're close. We're brothers. Brothers [i]in arms[/i] against the Communist threat of [u]boredom[/u]. I would take a bullet in some non-vital region of my body for this man, and I'm sure he wouldn't object to acting as a human shield of some description for me.

[b]RiflesAtRecess[/b]: The dude just needs a good laugh, [i]irl[/i].

There's many more - and a lot of the reasoning is less than stellar (arse, and the kicking of it, would involve at least four people) - but I'm bored, and tired, and OB makes me cry myself to sleep with shame at night, so I'm done.[/font][/color][/size]