OtakuBoards

Ever Dream Anime?

Mewprincess

I have anime dreams all the time. i think the first anime dream i ever had was of sailor moon (yes i used to be a mega sailor moon fan). the most recent i think was about dn. angel. I was trying to help satoshi catch dark. i don't remember why, but i do know that we failed miserably. but thats ok. i like dark too much to see him caught.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I've had a lot of anime dreams, though very few are about actual anime. Most of them are just me and my friends running around in anime form. It gets annoying after awhile...But yea, I had a few that led to a crazy cross over fanfic involving Inuyasha, Prince of Tennis, Fullmetal Alchemist, Kenshin, Wolf's Rain, Fruits Basket and psychics...yea that was a crazy dream...I think I drank too much Dr. Pepper before bed that night...

Once I had a dream, where I went to school with Prince Zuko from "Avatar: The Last Airbender" The teacher was really rude though. I was glad I knew at least [I]somebody[/I] I knew in my class. LOL :animesmil but yeah, and then there was this one time where I became the Avatar himself! I was scared because I didn't know how to bend, and thw whole world was counting on me. But yeah. I do Like dreaming in Anime

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Last night I had a dream where Abel (from Trinity Blood) was trying to kiss me, then ended up accidentally biting my neck instead. Some person thought I was experiencing an accidental death, so I got brought back to life. Abel got confused so he was like, "What? Hey, you're supposed to be dead!" So he bit my neck again. Then I got brought back to life again, so he bit me AGAIN...and the whole thing just turned into a cycle lol[/COLOR]

Guest Kurotsuchi
I dream alot about anime i had previosuly drept i was in One piece beating the crap out of luffy for some strange reason usually my anime dreams are random and dont last for long unfourtuently. :animedepr

I have dreamed in Anime a lot.

I've dreamed I was InuYasha and the musemum Director was trying to convince me that my father was pharoh.

I've had one where It flipped back and forth from me and my friend (Going to the shaman fight) and Yoh, Horohoro, Ryu, Ren and Lyserge going to the shaman fight... IN MY HOME TOWN!

I've had one where Horohoro invited me to his house for his birthday party, and his house was like a hotel! it was awesome. Hao, Yoh, Lysrege, and Anna were there... But at one piont DRACO MALFOY was walking through the hotel.... weird. Oh and I wasn't anime....

Then my dad tried to take me home... even though the party didn't end for another week....

Mei Mei

• 4 weeks later...
WHERE to begin telling about one of my dreams?! I've had tons of them! And every single one involved my bishies some way or another... ;) *Ponders* Let's see... How about a Naruto dream to start with? :animesmil

I was sleeping on top of a roof when Shikamaru comes by. He doesn't know me since I'm one of those ninjas that travel from village to village, learning many jutsus because of something traumatic that happened in the past. (I realise that concept has been used to DEATH but... Meh...) (I looked awesome anime style by the way... *Smirks*) Anyways, instead of waking me up and stuff, he just lays down next to me and watches the clouds. Eventually, I wake up by my self and we start talking, really hitting it off.

And then we started sparring, to show each other our techiques. Then we parted ways but met every day and to train and talk, (he muttered that he found me interesting, while blushing. :animeblus ) This lasted for about a week or so and then Shikamaru was summoned to gather a team to go after Sasuke, since he left Konoha to follow Orochimaru. He gets me first and we run around gathering the other genin, no one really noticing me. :animesigh

When we stand at the gates, the others FINALLY notices me and are all like: "WTF, who are you!?" and "what kind of techniques do you know?" and stuff. We ran after Sasuke while I had to introduce myself for everyone. It was a very vivid dream so I could feel the wind blow in my face and hair, I could feel the gravity pull me downwards as we jumped from tree to tree.... IT WAS SO AWESOME!

FAST FORWARD:
Shikamaru decided to take on Tayuya (the girl from Sound 5 with the flute) while I and Naruto was to follow Kimimaro who snatched the barrel containing Sasuke from under our noses. I looked at him and was worried for him and stuff, ya know? (hint hint ;) ) So I asked "Are you gonna be all right? You sure you want me to go with Naruto?" He just nods and stares at the tree branch we're sitting on. Then I get up and are ready to leap to the next branch when he says "Wait..." and grabs my hand and pulls me back into a soft kiss, then he hugs me and tells me to be careful before he lets me go, so that I can go after Naruto.

Then we meet back up at the hospital and everything goes back to normal, I guess. I don't remember much more...

:animestun That was kinda long, I apologise for that. If you wanna hear more of my crazy dreams, just say so! I most likely will post new ones anyways... :animesmil

I sort of had an Azumanga Daioh-ish dream a couple of days ago. Mr. Kimura tried to kiss me! EWWWW! I'm serious. I was Kaorin and Chiyo was with me and her flappy ears and she was talking to me about watchign out for him but she said it really quietly and I go to turn around and.....EWWW! :animestun

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Plum]Sometimes I have Naruto dreams..
For example, last night. I dreamt that I was a Hyuuga. >.<
I was in a giant swimming pool and I was drowning. The rest is really a blur. I can't remember much.
It was really weird.. xD[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
Yah I dreamed that I was my self but really hot in a sexy alfit with sesshomaru and then sesshomaru kissed me! :luv: Wow now that was awsome! :catgirl:

[CENTER]---------------------------------[/CENTER]
[quote name='Demon of Blades']Yes, I dream anime all the time I tend to edit the anime to put me in it. I am usually a grim reaper lookin person and I tend to string anime and games together to make my dreams.[/quote]
That's cool!I do the same thing!
[SIZE=1][INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed][B]Misota[/B], please do not double post, if you realize that you forgot to add something just used the edit post button located in the lower right hand corner of your post. ~indifference[/COLOR][/INDENT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Palatino linotype][I]I dreamed about Ouran High School Host Club, Prince of Tennis and Chobits. In Chobits, I became a Chobit who knows many thing about Chii's past. In, Ouran, I'm a wealthy, girl who is Haruhi's bestfriend and likes to crossed-dress as a boy. And in Prince of Tennis, I became asst. coach of the seigaku regular players and they don't know that I'm a girl because I act like a boy and I cross-dress as a boy.[/COLOR][/FONT][/I] :sleepy:

:confuse2: [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Palatino Linotype][I]I'm really confused about why some of my dream about anime, I'm always a cross-dresser as a boy? In really life I'm not like that?[/COLOR][/FONT][/I] :animestun

[color=#d2b43b][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Ah yes, I do have the anime dream on occasion. I actually had a dream about Naruto a few nights ago. It was odd though since I was actually watching the anime and the fillers were going to end on the next episode. So then later I woke up, still thinking that it was real and was as giddy as ever. However then I realsed that something was wrong, one of the new characters was off so I went to make sure and found out the fillers were going into December..

Worst dream [U][I][B]EVER![/B][/I][/U][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

yeah i had two of em

first one i was actually heiro yui
i was on my hands and kness with my head down trying to tell God about my problems it was during the worst emotional times for me

the 2nd is cooler i was naruto and zabuza kinda at the same time

well when i was naruto i took a kunai knife and slit zabuza neck
the crazy thing is after i did that i became zabuzas and with my dieing words

i said something like Okay,as long as you dont mind me saying goodbye
i even fell to the floor after saying that

there this one i had with hinata but its best if i kept that one secret

Guest Sinful_lover
The only real ANIME dream I ever had involved a few char's from Revolutionary Girl Utena.

Watching what was going on(while still being there), I remember seeing Utena fall into a lake or something and couldn't swim and for some reason, Touga goes out onto the lake in a boat with a few classmates and winds up reaching into the water and pulling her out(???)

Another part was that it took place on a moving train and myself(dunno if I was Utena, someone else, or the real me), and Saionji was talking to me I guess..I looked away momentarily from him and then glanced back with his back turned to me, holding the brims of his pants like he had just mooned me or something..and I missed it...:flasher2: :laugh:

What happened after that was oblivious to me..I don't remember.. :animeswea

Guest Obelisk Girl
[COLOR=Blue]I waited like twenty minutes for this thread to load, so don't mind me if I make the moist of it by posting a LOT of dreams.

1. Vegeta turned into a Mammoth Ape but Sailor Moon killed him with her Tiara.

2. Goku was half-dead bleeding on a school bus and my mom found him and showed me.

3. I helped save the universe from Frieza and there was big party after the battle.

4. I know its cliche, but I had one where I was standing in a field of flowers with Dr. Vellian Crowler from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX and we were holding hands. :love: We almost kissed, but my mom woke me up... :animecry:

5. Another more... Personal Dream I had about Vellian... :blush:

6. ANOTHER dream where I was with Vellian. This time we were by a lake and he was trying to impress me. :love2: I don't remember what he was doing to impress me though....

7. Yet ANOTHER dream about Vellian. :luv: I almost got to go on a date with him but I woke up. And what I woke up into was another dream except it was a dream involving Fullmetal Alchemist and Gluttony was eating some nameless guy and it didn't bother me too much because the guy had made me mad earlier in the dream.

8. A dream where I went to Duel Academy. I almost got to talk to Vellian, but he ended up being busy and Banner was in his classroom and he was depressed since no one would help him redecorate the classroom. And there was a monster in the a swimming pool... I never did figure that one out.[/COLOR]

Guest MidnightToker26
[SIZE=2]Well Once I had a dream, that I was playing poker with the shinigami/Gotei 13 from Bleach. It was so weird. And we were sitting in a circle, like how it is on That 70s Show, where the shot swings from person to person.[/SIZE]

I had dream recently i was watching Tenchi muyo and had a dream i was surround by some of the beautiful women i've ever seen the girls were different from the characters in the series but their was one who had a close resemblance to Ryoko so i guess that to me would make her my favorite tenchi muyo girl. but really it's was a dream i really didn't want to wake up from. :D

[QUOTE=Leon Fury]I got slapped by my former love interest.

Dude...that was the best dream ever

'cept for the slapping part, this moring I woke up with a red mark on my face, and it hurt like crap.

- Leon Fury.[/QUOTE] Maybe you talk in your sleep?

[B]Anyway, here's mine:[/B]

At the time of dream, I looked almost exactly like Rock Lee from Naruto. So, I was Lee in my dream too. I was fighting Naruto, and he was throwin' out his best Nin and Gen jutsu, and I was right up next to him kicking him in the face, then I woke up.

Naruto's goin' down next time!!! :flaming: :devil:

I had i dont know ... many.... Im just gonna summarize them. One was Chii.... In that dream, i found myself in Hideki's condition.... Obviously i did pick her up and took her in my home (not apartment) and i saw her really look so innocent.... She woke up... and the dream becomes a blur...

Another was Nyuu in Elfen Lied... honestly she was not there... but in that dream... i always here the elf song that the music box was playing... its seems so scary or i mean creepy... but very soothing... but the dream was about my life.. The anime there is just the song.. hehe

Umm... and one dream i remembered is when I saw Ai-chan (Jigoku Shoujo) in the window.,.. staring... honestly i could say she was soooo cute and approach her... i got near her yet she doesnt speak to me... I feel that time she was kind of pissed off... and in the end... she brought me to a dark, very dark place and.... as usual still stares at me,.... I dont feel her stare disturbing... but soooooooooooo cute.. .Waaaaaaaaaaa I wanna cry and i wish i could see them or just feel them... I dont know... I feel insane.... after those dreams... :animestun

[QUOTE=neomonkey]Maybe you talk in your sleep?

[B]Anyway, here's mine:[/B]

At the time of dream, I looked almost exactly like Rock Lee from Naruto. So, I was Lee in my dream too. I was fighting Naruto, and he was throwin' out his best Nin and Gen jutsu, and I was right up next to him kicking him in the face, then I woke up.

Naruto's goin' down next time!!! :flaming: :devil:[/QUOTE] It took about 3 months, but Naruto is finally K-Oed! :catgirl:

I was dreaming, I was traveling together with Jin, Mugen and Fuu from Samurai Champloo :animeswea ! We were in a town, I don´t know why or where, and a fight
started! I was fighting side by side with Jin. I don´t know what happend then.
I dreamed it after I´ve seen Samurai Champloo the first time. I liked Jin after the first time I´ve seen him. He´s such a skilled fighter, isn´t he?

And I had a strange daydream...
I was sitting in the bus on the way home, exhausted from work, and some seats before me were two girls. One of them had red hair and the other one was wearing big glasses. The were sitting VERY close to each other and the girl with the glasses laid her head on the other girl´s shoulder and the red hair girl put her hand on the other girls head...
I´ve started to see this scene in anime-vision, maybe because I was so tired.
You can imagine the rest: :animenose ... I really AM Otaku... :animeknow
Haha, I hope I never forget this sight...

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Arial]

[-Puts finger to cheek-] Well...let me think. Heh. Of course I have. Mainly I was in Cowboy Bebop or Samurai Champloo, but there was one that I can't forget. I was in Saiyuki I [as my OC of course] was taking a nap and then Goku and Hakkai began to play Mah Jong on my stomach. I blinked and opened my eyes and Sanzo and Gojyo were arguing about nothing in Sumo wear. I stared at them and was about to say something until Goku rushed back in (where he went I'll never know) in J-Rock clothes (yes, the torn jeans, buttons, paper clips, the whole she-bang) and claimed that he went on the Oprah show and won a million dollars. Then Hakkai appeared behind him and robbed him... I was eating a banana/melon looking thing... :animeswea

Then the strangest thing happened. Cut to: we're in a van--a green van--on our way to --get this--Kroger. We get there then Goku, Gojyo and Hakkai jump in the car (because Sanzo was driving) and showed me packs of hamster food. Then I woke up. :animestun

I also had another one where all the Gundam Wing characters were individually killed off. Aside from the gore it was [I]hilarious!![/I]
[/FONT][/COLOR]

I've been dreaming anime sometimes lately and they all have to do with megaman. Here's a weird one that i had a couple weeks ago:
Well, i was on a plane with most of the main characters watching the stream series in our way to some place that i ahd no idea where it was. And all of the sudden, this netnavi pops out of nowhere and says he is megaman's son. His name was digitman and he reminded me of one of the netnavis i had seen from the show.