OtakuBoards

Ever Dream Anime?

Mewprincess

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Normally I would say no I do not dream about anime, but in the past week I had a few dreams about the Detective Conan/Case Closed series. I would imagine it was triggered by the marathon I had with my friends where we watched over fifty episodes from this show.

It wasn?t too bad as dreams go, but it was annoying as every time something was due to happen, and if you are familiar with the series then you know it deals with murder cases on a regular basis. Anyway, what I?m getting at is I was always the target in the dream. Even to the point where I remember lying on the floor with bullet holes in my head, people standing over me and talking about how I was dead, even though I was able to see them and hear them talking.

Definitely quite weird. At least it didn?t seem to hurt when I was shot in the dream. I did however reach up and check my head for holes when I woke up. :3[/COLOR]

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had a new one.And I still ain't very pleased with it.Why can't I get a romance one every once and a while.Without me attaking someone.

It was BLEACH this time.

I was walking with Rukia when all of a sudden Ichigo came flying through the forest at about 100 mph. So Rukia and I followed him and asked what was wrong.Turns out he was being attaked by this massive hollow that just came up out of the ground and tried to eat him.And then while we were seeing if he was ok the hollow popped up below us and scared me whike trying to et me.Of course by then I was behind him with my twin blades.I don't know how the heck I got them instead of a sword.After trying to fight this hollow for a while I finally realized that it was useless and that the 3 of us couldn't defeat him on our own.And Uryu came.I think thats how you spell his name.The one with the bow and arrow.SO he came up to me and told us that we needed to combine our strength to defeat it.And turns out he was right.I was upset cause he was right but I don't know why.And then I passed out cause of lack of energy.SO he gave me his energy through a kiss.Of course when I woke up I wanted to slap him cause I didn't need that much.But I let it slide.Bu then he said maybe now I can kiss him back.SO after the breif romance I woke up.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest iie_shinigami
[CENTER]i used to lay in bed at night, and when i couldn't sleep, i would picture myself in an anime, and in order to feel like you were actually with them you must know the characters personality well and have a vivid imagination. that would lead me into creating my own dream. sometimes i couldnt tell if i was just laying awake, or asleep. it felt good to escape your own reality and feel like you are controling your dream. sometimes i still do that, but usually i am too tired and just fall asleep and end up dreaming about it anyways. [/CENTER]

Sometimes I do but other times I don't. I think it depends n what mood I'm in and if I've watched any throughout the day. But I havn't actually had a dream that I can remember in ages, but when I do it's normally about Full Metal Alchemist or Fruits Basket.

I can?t say that I really dream anime so to speak since my dreams are more in the realistic format of how things appear in life. But since I started watching different anime shows earlier this year I have had dreams where characters have been in them, but more along the lines of waking up and thinking that person looked like so and so from this anime show.

None of them were behaving in the dream like they do in the show, they merely resembled them, like one I had a few weeks ago where a girl resembled Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket. She had a different name, acted different, looked more real and that?s about it.

[CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua]I have dreamt in an anime form, strangely, it seemed like Hellsing. With the vampires and such, the weapons, and even Alucard, it seemed quite marveling. Although in my dream, I was placed as a cat and my vision was a scarlet shade. All I could see through my cat eyes were innocent humans being biten or killed by vampires. And then the Hellsing Organization stepped in. :animesmil [/CENTER][/FONT]