OtakuBoards

What are you afraid of?

Claire

i guess im scared of the water. yup, cuz i get paranoid that something's hiding down there waiting for the right time to pull you in. _._;;; i also get scared easily when you turn around and then suddenly somethings pops up. blech... but im really scared of heights(i finally admitted it!! xD) ever since i fell off from a tall slide when i was small... though i felt nothing when i landed on the ground :animedepr hmm.... o yea! i guess im kinda afraid of.. my ipod being taken away!!! joke.
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][INDENT][B]ToriHana[/B], please put more effort into your posts. Here at OtakuBoards, we greatly emphasize the concept of having clear, easy to read posts. This includes correct use of spelling, grammar and punctuation. Especially since it makes it easier for other members to understand what you are trying to say. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff. ~SunfallE[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

I used to be afraid of a few things, the dark being a major one, I slept with a light on until I was eighteen as sad as that sounds. When you need glasses to see, the dark can really play havoc with your visual perceptions.

The only real fear I've retained is one of heights in small places, which could more accurately be described as a fear of falling. I have no problems being on a plane or whatever, but put me in a cherry picker or up a tree and I'm paralysed with fear. I just have this intense paranoia that I'm going to fall if you put my up somewhere like that.

That's it for me really, don't like many manner of creepy-crawlies but I'm not afraid of them at the same time.[/SIZE]

IM afraid of:

[B]Puppets[/B]: like maronites( sp?)their EVIL :animedepr
[B]Deer[/B]: I was almost killed in a car accident about a year ago when my mom was driving me and my older sister to a friends house. It dove out of nowhere and crashed into the right side of our car( the passenger seat) where i was sitting. I had my window cracked alittle ( caues our AC dosent work) and the stupid thing shattered the windsheild and got its hoof jamed into the window that i had down. Its slid down the right side of the car, Kicked out the smaller window in the back and then hit our bumper^^: i felt bad at the time cause it died :( ...but then i realized i could of died :animestun ...in the end i brused my ribs and sprained my already meesed up shoulder ..And then we hit another deer about a month :animeangr later..... :animedepr thus the reason why im afraid of them. My mom hit 3 in 10 months....
[B]Shots[/B]:like Iv's and that sort of thing...almost died in the hospital when i was 12!
[B]Thunder/ Lighning[/B]: i was at a theme park when i was REALLLy little and a tornado hit near by with lost of thunder and lightning...

Yeah....im afriad of alot of things i guess :animeswea
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][INDENT][B]Meru-chan[/B], please put more effort into your posts. Here at OtakuBoards, we greatly emphasize the concept of having clear, easy to read posts. This includes correct use of spelling, grammar and punctuation. Especially since it makes it easier for other members to understand what you are trying to say. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff. ~SunfallE[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=Blue]I'm afraid of not beeing love. That's my biggest fear. Everybody wants to be love by someone. To not to be love is sad and depressing.

My other fear are spiders. They creep me out. I dont' mind small spiders but I hate the big fat ones. Eww. I just hate spiders. I always have to ask my big borhter to kill spiders for me. spiders are evil.

THat's all. I'm ain't afraid of anything else.[/[/COLOR]SIZE] [/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]What am I afraid of? To be honest not that much. I get startled by things but the resulting burst of fear is usually short lived and it?s not something that I dwell on for any length of time. Insects like spiders and such are more revolting instead of scary. And even then it?s usually only the more poisonous ones that worry me. The rest it?s easy to just ignore that they are there. Though if they are in the house I?ll usually make a point of getting rid of them.

If I were to say I was afraid, then the one thing I would list is Death. Not that I am afraid of dying, but rather that seeing someone else die is horrible and unsettling. Hmm? I need to clarify that a bit. I?m not referring the more normal type of death where someone who has lived a long life dies or someone who is sick and ends up dying. I am talking about sudden unexpected violent death. There just isn?t anything that can prepare you for the suddenness of seeing someone you love die before your eyes. On some level I find that terrifying and the memory of it still haunts me today. It?s something I hope I never have to experience again. [/COLOR]

[color=darkred]This might sound like a bit of a cliche but I'm seriously afraid of spiders. It's just the way they crawl, and some that I've seen in my house run along the floors and walls at furious speeds. While I find them interesting, and enjoy researching them and finding out what makes them tick, I know for sure that I'll live the rest of my life having never touched one, which is fine by me.[/color]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid][FONT=Book Antiqua]I'm afraid of spiders, and I developed a weird phobia of... horses....

Ok, with the spiders, I don't like how they have tonnes of eyes and eight legs. I don't like anytype of spiders. I remember when I was on the streetcar last week, there was a spider on my bag. I freaked out and threw it on the ground.

Anyways, I have no idea how I developed a phobia of horses. To me, they are too tall, they kick, and they have eyes at the sides of their heads. They just kind of creep me out in person. I can look at a picture of a horse, but a picture of a spider freaks me out.

I think that's all I'm afraid of.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]I'm terrified of [B]Blue Bottles[/B]. Those living in Australia would know what I'm talking about. [B]Blue Bottles[/B] are a type of jelly fish. The body bit looks like glass, and the tentacle is blue. Tiny little creature, yet get stung a little and it hurts like hell!!!!! I swam into one (since I can't wear my glasses when I'm swimming). That bl***y thing stung me everywhere from the waist up! Stomach, back, arms, hands, neck, face, it really hurt!!!!! [B]I thought I was going to die![/B] I had scars from it for a month! I still can't go into the ocean. I'm getting scared just remembering that day, Boxing Day (the day after Christmas: 26th of Dec) in the year 2000. I cried and stated to shivver the other day when they showed a Blue Bottle on TV. That's how terrified I am!!!!![/COLOR]

I´m deadly scared of two things, snakes and clowns. I do not like clowns, I remember when I was little I used to hide or scream whenever a clown would come near me. I´m scared of snakes since two snakes came into my house in Ecuador.