OtakuBoards

The Game

Desbreko

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=SeaGreen]Since I?ve never heard of this game before does that mean I won for fourteen years? ^_^ Though now I lose, but since Des started it I?ll have to forgive him. ^_~ Now that I?ve lost I say we do away with this thread! I visit the Lounge every day and if it?s still here I?ll lose every single day! [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Boo][size=1]:stupid:

Oh my, I had forgotten about the game until I saw this thread again. My record's 17 hours, for now. :<[/size][/QUOTE]

Were you reffering to me???? Well thank you if so. But why is this even a game. Why not call it "Psychological punishment".

Technacly I have still not lost. I have still not thought about this game.

[QUOTE=Split Keyblader]Were you reffering to me???? Well thank you if so. But why is this even a game. Why not call it "Psychological punishment".

Technacly I have still not lost. I have still not thought about this game.[/QUOTE]
How does one post about something you don't think about?

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/coverv/49/195949.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

It's time to play the game...
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME! hahaha

It's all about the game and how you play it.
All about control and if you can take it.
All about your debt and if you can pay it.
It's all about pain and who's gonna make it.

I am the game, you don't wanna play me.
I am control, no way you can change me.
I am heavy debt, no way you can pay me.
I am the pain and I know you can't take me.

Look over your shoulder, ready to run.
Like a good little *****, from a smokin gun.
I am the game and I make the rules.
So move on out here and die like a fool.
Try to figure out what my moods gonna be.
Come on over sucker, why don't you ask me?
Don't you forget that the price you can pay
Cause I am the game and I want to play....

It's time to play the game........hahaha
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

It's all about the game and how you play it.
It's all about control and if you can take it.
It's all about your debt and if you can pay it.
It's all about pain and who's gonna make it.

I am the game, you don't wanna play me.
I am control, there's no way you can change me.
I am your debt, and you know you can't pay me.
I am your pain and I know you can't take me.

Play the game
Your gonna be the same
Your gonna change your name
Your gonna die in flames

hahaha

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME! hahaha

[quote name='darkisMINE']can you play this game more then once, or is it a one-time-only kinda game?[/quote][font=trebuchet ms]Once you've been introduced to The Game, you are playing The Game [i]for the rest of your life[/i]. Sorry.[/font]

[quote name='Sojiro47']I'll try again. How can you not think about a subject you're posting about? Better? Maybe not. Here's another; How can you talk about it without thinking about it?[/quote]

Thats true! I think SK loses (I never thought different)!

[QUOTE]Once you've been introduced to The Game, you are playing The Game for the rest of your life. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

Its too bad that all of us have become victims. I wish it could have turned out better. Oh wait, its too good! I LOST!

[color=#b0000b][size=1][quote name='Split Keyblader']Technacly I have still not lost. I have still not thought about this game.[/quote]For someone who claims to have their mind on other things, you certainly have given the nature of the Game a lot of thought.

[quote name='Retribution]Thread lock [b][i]please?[/i'][/b][/quote]Suck it up, Retri. :p[/size][/color]

[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

I vote that Des be impeached from his position for adding this cruel and unusual game to OB, being an administrator should be about abusing your powers in a way that affects only a few people, or in the case of Shin when he was Des' nad-btich a pair of things. Now those of us who were completely oblivious that such an evil existed in the universe are made aware that there is something other than the Kobayashi Maru that cannot be won without cheating.

Wait, I?ve gone this whole time raging about Des rather than... [b]I lose[/b] ...****...[/SIZE]

[quote name='Split Keyblader']So then Des created spam!!! He fell into a trap. So he shold get a warning. This whole thread shows that even the admin abuses hias power.[/quote]
[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]Don't worry, I've already reported [strike]one of your[/strike] multiple posts in this thread. :)

And I wouldn't call it abuse of power. This thread has been fun for everyone, moderators and members alike. And that's what it is, a fun game. I just think it's gone on long enough, hah.

Besides, Des could rewrite the rules to suit him if he wanted. Who cares? .__.[/FONT][/COLOR]

I lost again. I love reading the new posts so I always lose. Its a fact of life, so all those of you denying it have no.... no... no reason to.... um.... ok, never mind.

But I must admit I was suprised to find Des had started it. And I have never heard of The Game before my last post in here.

And to Retribution and everyone else: if ya don't like it, don't play it. You don't have to admit you lost because we all know you did. :p

And did I mention I lost?

[quote name='Raiyuu][font=trebuchet ms]Once you've been introduced to The Game, you are playing The Game [i]for the rest of your life[/i']. Sorry.[/font][/quote]
[COLOR=SeaGreen][B][FONT=Tahoma]Oh snap! I lost again. But, wait, is it possible to win The Game after you've lost? And if so, doesn't it mean that you've thought about The Game in order to win it? (Someone, anyone, tell me that I'm making sense.) Or are the only winners the people that have never heard of The Game?

To Des: I'm buying you a pizza for making this thread. Because this is the best thing since canned dog food.[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]