OtakuBoards

[OBWT] Underground

Ellerby

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1][color=royalblue]Aaand I noticed that you were haunting the Art Studio right after I posted my blurb. =_=;;

One more thing and I'll stop spamming the Underground thread. <--Liar
Do the points in this round even matter? I mean, not in the case of everyone, but in the case of myself, Ezekiel, Aaryanna, and Retribution - where our opponents didn't show up and our teams won be default. I somewhere keep thinking that these point systems are involved in your great master plan for [strike]world domination[/strike] this tournament.
I'd like to know if we might get sidecast because our battles aren't really battles and therefore won't garner too many people to vote.

Or not. >.>;;[/color][/size]

[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]Some reading material for you kids.

[quote name='Myself][color=#555555]However, I would still like to let people vote between Katana and Ezekiel [B]for fun[/B']. I don't like the idea of them making these art pieces for no reason.[/color][/quote]
I even bolded it! >:|[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]I already sent White a pm, but I'm posting it here as well. I will be gone from September the 21st till the 27th. So I won't be available to participate if part of the next round falls within that time frame. I know that's still a little ways off, but I wanted to make sure my notification was in time instead of being right before the actual deadline. That way if the next round has us teamed up I won't mess someone up. ^_^[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]Alright, even though Round 3 won't be up until later today or even tommorow, I've put together the winners on a chart. This is how we'll be deciding the winner of the tournament:[/COLOR]
[/FONT]
[center][img]http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/332/roundrobincopywn0.jpg[/img][/center]

[size=1][color=royalblue]And the first words from my lips? "I'm f***ing dead." =_= Blub.

Wellll, it's been a fun tournament. I just only wish the teamwork pieces had lasted futher, since it doesn't appear we will be doing any of that anymore. =P Oh well.

I'm excited about this round, though. I'm awaiting to see what challenge we are set to face.[/color][/size]

[quote name='Boo][size=1']Oi, Gurt. PSP battle. =D[/size][/quote]

[SIZE=1]PSP ftw lol??!?!

I look forward to facing you again, under much more interesting and, er...challenging circumstances. Yess. >)

(Since when have you been using PSP?! <3)[/SIZE]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]Well mine is up, but I have a question. I'm kind of unhappy with the font, but I don't have alot of choices either. >_< But SunfallE gave me a link today to a site with lots of fonts that are free and I was wondering if I saw one I liked could I edit my piece and re-sumit it again so long as it's before the deadline? I'm assuming it's okay, but I wanted to make sure. It's just that the longer I look at that font the more I dislike it. :animesigh [/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen][quote name='White][COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]Yup, so long as it's there before the deadline I'm cool with editing the piece. And if you're looking for fonts, I highly reccommend [url=www.dafont.com]DaFont[/url].[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]Thank you! ^_^ And thanks for the link. It?s the same one that SunfallE gave me. I?ve used her computer to make stuff and now I know where she got her cool fonts from! Now my only problem is I just spent a while downloading stuff from that site and I ended up adding over a hundred new fonts to my computer! o_O And I?m not even done looking through the site! Hehe, now my only problem will be deciding which one I like as there were so many! ^_^

[B]EDIT:[/B] Okay my new one is up. I'm much happier with it. The font I had on it before was awful. >_< So I'm glad I could change it. ^_^

Good luck everyone! ^_^
[/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]I hope you kept your PSD files because I'm changing the rules a tad bit. You can now change the contrast/brightness (and all that goofy stuff) of the image, ASWELL as the opacity (if you so wish). Have fun!

Just so everyone knows, voting for Round 3 is now open to the whole community. I encourage you guys to persuade your friends into taking a look.

[b]EDIT:[/b] Also, the voting will end on the 30th of September. I didn't mention that before because up until today nobody even voted. If there's a tie, I will vote as the tie-breaker.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[size=1]Might I recommend we have some worm matches soon? This is the OB Worm Tournament, yet only a few matches have been with worms.

I'd suggest something like two people from completely separate brackets get paired up with the corresponding two opponents from those separate brackets as a "team" and make a worm like that.

Hm. That was confusing, so I don't suppose you understood what I meant.[/size]

[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]Hey, sorry the next round is taking so long. I've been really swamped in homework and field trips and all that. I'm also thinking of ways to improve the round itself so hang tight. I'll probably put it up on Friday.[/FONT][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...