OtakuBoards

Prussian Blue...

BlueEyedAngel

Hi. I'm new to this forum. Allow me to briefly introduce myself:

I'm a huge fan of Japanese anime, and also a hardcore white nationalist. Yes, it is indeed possible to be both.

I've read the posts about Prussian Blue, and I feel that Lynx and Lamb are so horribly misrepresented that it would be a sin to not defend them.

When it comes to white nationalism, there is a very broad spectrum. On one end, there is the devout Christian, the straight A student, who bears no malice against other races, but merely wishes the best for his own people. On the other end, you have the hate monger, neo-nazi, skinhead, who wishes for the destruction of other races and an all-white world. I am the former.

Some of my basic feelings and beliefs:

1. I opposed the FORCED integration of people of other races AGAINST their will.

2. I prefer the company of people of my own race. This does not mean that I have no friends of other races, it merely means that I am more comfortable amongst my own kinsmen.

3. I do not believe that inter-racial relationships are bad or wrong, however, they're not for me. I like white girls with blue eyes and blond hair, that's my preference.

4. Let's face the truth, our country was established by whites. For those of you who disagree, would you care to explain who it was established by?

5. The immigrants coming into our country today are not of the same stock as the people who founded this country and who have been the majority of the population for the last 230 years. Immigration is contributing to the balkanization of America.

6. When Indians have a sense of identity, it's called culture.
When blacks have a sense of identity, it's called pride.
When Jews have a sense of identity, it's called history.
When whites have a sense of identity, it's called racism.

7. It is the racist who will exploit people of other races for his own benefit; it is the nationalist who will sacrifice his own self for the rest of his people.

I've been to their website, and according to what I read, there is no hatred for other races, merely a love of there own race.

It's my opinion (I could be wrong) that you guys reley too much on what you get from the mainstream media. Try to be open minded. If you are to condem these girls, you should at least know what it is that you are condeming.

I could go on forever, but I'll stop there for now. If anyone wishes to debate this with me, I would be glad to.

P.S. Wouldn't Lynx and Lamb look cool as anime characters?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=Sienna]Hmm.

If we don't condem Prussian Blue for being a duo of racist, brainwashed hate mongers, can we at least condem them for having, y'know, no discernable talent what-so-ever?

Ok, and because I'm bored:[/COLOR]

[QUOTE]1. I opposed the FORCED integration of people of other races AGAINST their will.[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Sienna]
Feel like clarifying this for us? I don't see how anyone is being forced to integrate.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE]2. I prefer the company of people of my own race. This does not mean that I have no friends of other races, it merely means that I am more comfortable amongst my own kinsmen.[/QUOTE][COLOR=Sienna]

'Kinsmen'? People of all skin colours are all of the same kin, as they are all humans. I can see how you could be uncomfortable around people of different skin colours, but isn't that more to do with your conditioning (i.e you expect all black people to be the 'whitie hatin' gangsta mofo')? [/COLOR]

[QUOTE]3. I do not believe that inter-racial relationships are bad or wrong, however, they're not for me. I like white girls with blue eyes and blond hair, that's my preference.[/QUOTE][COLOR=Sienna]
Spreadin' the master race are we? Eh, each to their own.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE]4. Let's face the truth, our country was established by whites. For those of you who disagree, would you care to explain who it was established by?[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Sienna]
First, not everyone is American here. Second, the Natives, a mixture of Asian and European heritage, were here long before the French. And thirdly, the country was founded by Whites but it was BUILT by slaves, most of which were BLACK. You practically owe them equality.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE]5. The immigrants coming into our country today are not of the same stock as the people who founded this country and who have been the majority of the population for the last 230 years. Immigration is contributing to the balkanization of America.[/QUOTE][COLOR=Sienna]

Immigration of any kind leads to fragmentation and other problems, it has nothing to do with skin colour. [/COLOR]

[QUOTE]6. When Indians have a sense of identity, it's called culture.
When whites have a sense of identity, it's called racism.[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Sienna]
No. When whites walk around with stylized pictures of the Fuhrer on their shirts and openly consider people of other cultures, races, and religions to be inferior, that is called racism. And BTW, I consider whitie-hatin' gang-bangers just as bad.
[/COLOR]
[QUOTE]
7. It is the racist who will exploit people of other races for his own benefit; it is the nationalist who will sacrifice his own self for the rest of his people.[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Sienna]
It is a racist who will make any dicision based on the colour of someones skin; and that's simply a fact.
[/COLOR]
[QUOTE]It's my opinion (I could be wrong) that you guys reley too much on what you get from the mainstream media. Try to be open minded. If you are to condem these girls, you should at least know what it is that you are condeming.[/QUOTE][COLOR=Sienna]

I know exactly what I'm condeming. Incredibly bad musicians, that's what I'm condeming. The fact that they never went to a public school, but rather spent their entire childhood being brainwashed by their parents (Especially their neo-nazi mother) into becoming incredibly ignorant white supremeicists has little to do with it.[/COLOR]

BlueEyedAngel, the entire fault in your belief system stems from you hanging onto the archaic method of judging by race. Race really has very little, if anything, to do with a person's character. It's probably perceived like that, though, because lower-class/income people are more inclined to crime, and minorities have a higher percentage of low-income residents than whites.

And if you want to take pride in something, let it be nationality, not race. Race isn't a good measure of anything.

[QUOTE]4. Let's face the truth, our country was established by whites. For those of you who disagree, would you care to explain who it was established by?

5. The immigrants coming into our country today are not of the same stock as the people who founded this country and who have been the majority of the population for the last 230 years. Immigration is contributing to the balkanization of America.[/QUOTE] Yes, the brains behind the founding of America were all white, but one of the biggest points they made for America to even [i]exist[/i] is for a safe haven for anyone who wants to pursue a better life. I'm not insinuating anything about the immigration situation today, but that America was meant to be and bound to be a land where races mix and intermingle. Everyone else has gotten that fact, I'd say you should too.

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']I'm a huge fan of Japanese anime, and also a hardcore white nationalist. Yes, it is indeed possible to be both.[/quote]

[size=1]Welcome to the forum [b]BlueEyedAngel[/b]. I hope you find your experience with OB pleasant, although your introduction might spark a little furious (not angry) debate here. Glad to see you are honest, however.[/size]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']1. I opposed the FORCED integration of people of other races AGAINST their will.[/quote]

[size=1]As [b]Red[/b] said before, how are people being forced to integrate with each other against their will? Where? When?

I live in Australia and am a proud Australian at that. We are a very multicultural society and integrating with other races is a daily activity for me. I go to university where there are many many Asians around. I haven't experienced, in any way during my life, that I have been forced to integrate with people from other races.[/size]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']2. I prefer the company of people of my own race. This does not mean that I have no friends of other races, it merely means that I am more comfortable amongst my own kinsmen.[/quote]

[size=1]I can understand where you are coming from. I have many white friends that are not comfortable talking to, say, my Asian friends. However, I don't see why you feel this way, since they are exactly the same as us. Human. Just because they look different, and have different beliefs and/or values, doesn't mean they are dramatically different from you.[/size]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']3. I do not believe that inter-racial relationships are bad or wrong, however, they're not for me. I like white girls with blue eyes and blond hair, that's my preference.[/quote]

[size=1]I'm sorry to say but that sounds very superficial and elitest to me. I have blue eyes, don't get me wrong, but blonde hair and blue eyes?[/size]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']4. Let's face the truth, our country was established by whites. For those of you who disagree, would you care to explain who it was established by?[/quote]

[size=1]If you live in America, wasn't your country also founded by convicts?[/size]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']7. It is the racist who will exploit people of other races for his own benefit; it is the nationalist who will sacrifice his own self for the rest of his people.[/quote]

[size=1]The brilliance of Wikipedia:

[i]Racism is an ideological superstructure, and has been defined as the predication of decisions and policies on considerations of race for the purpose of subordinating a racial group and maintaining control over that group. Racism can more narrowly refer to a system of oppression, such as institutional racism, that is [u]based on the concept of social discrimination by race[/u].[/i][/size]

[QUOTE=BlueEyedAngel] Hi. I'm new to this forum. Allow me to briefly introduce myself:

I'm a huge fan of Japanese anime, and also a hardcore white nationalist. Yes, it is indeed possible to be both.

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel'] I've read the posts about Prussian Blue, and I feel that Lynx and Lamb are so horribly misrepresented that it would be a sin to not defend them. [/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] Okay I have no idea what Prussian Blue is other than 1.) a website to Hiiro Yui from Gundam WIng, or 2.) Someone being more descriptive about someone's blue eyes. But judging from the rest of your thread I have to say that I won't willingly listen to bigot music[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel'] When it comes to white nationalism, there is a very broad spectrum. On one end, there is the devout Christian, the straight A student, who bears no malice against other races, but merely wishes the best for his own people. On the other end, you have the hate monger, neo-nazi, skinhead, who wishes for the destruction of other races and an all-white world. I am the former. [/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] Okay so we are to assume that even though you have a lot of book smarts and go to church where I know for a fact the preacher says: Love thy neighbor as yourself. You're an idiot because you don't seem to get that?[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel'] Some of my basic feelings and beliefs:[/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Here we go. I hope you all enjoy my commentary.[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel'] 1. I opposed the FORCED integration of people of other races AGAINST their will.[/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Who's forcing integration? We're all people and we were all born on this planet then migrated to where ever had the best job opportunities. I don't talk to anyone who I don't want to talk to and no one expects me to be anything more than civil to anyone. I hate to break it to you , but if God hadn't wanted us to integrate He would have placed us in nice little boxes instead of giving us free will.[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel'] 2. I prefer the company of people of my own race. This does not mean that I have no friends of other races, it merely means that I am more comfortable amongst my own kinsmen.[/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I prefer the company of people who have access to a working brain, but that's just me. I hang out and talk with anyone... my co workers can attest to that.

And kinsmen... not about to go there because there is editing softwear on this site.[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel'] 3. I do not believe that inter-racial relationships are bad or wrong, however, they're not for me. I like white girls with blue eyes and blond hair, that's my preference.[/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Well same here and I really haven't dated outside my own race- not that I wouldn't- and my brother is the exact opposite. But I'm not so picky that I will only date a certain appearance of a man. I haven't gone out and said I will only date men with dark brown hair and hazel eyes because that's what I look like. But hey, maybe you're better looking than me and can afford to be picky.

You're beginning to sound more and more like a Neo Nazi wanna be to be with that comment since Hitler's ideal Aryan had blonde hair and blue eyes. Of course Hitler also looked like a Charlie Chaplin impersonator and was manic depressive but the Germans have no sense of humor and that's why he did so well.[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel'] 4. Let's face the truth, our country was established by whites. For those of you who disagree, would you care to explain who it was established by?[/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Okay I'm curious, where would you be without traffic lights, heart transplants, peanut butter and clothes dryers.

True our founding fathers were white protestant males, but that just went with the standards of the day. Most of our founding fathers owned slaves who ran their plantations for them. In fact the south was pretty much run by slaves.

There have also been contributions by Puerto Ricans, Jews, Asians, women. The list goes on, but hey you have a straight A average so you should be able to figure that out. [/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel'] 5. The immigrants coming into our country today are not of the same stock as the people who founded this country and who have been the majority of the population for the last 230 years. Immigration is contributing to the balkanization of America.[/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]You do realize that America is a melting pot and we learn from one another. Hells, I bet if you had your way you'd have barred the Irish from immigrating into America in the 1840's and the Poles from entering in the 1890's.

If you don't like all the immigrants, then maybe you should just go into isolation or something. I've worked with some recent immigrants in a few of my jobs, they are very nice hard working people. Maybe you feel threatened because you aren't?[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=BlueEyedAngel] 6. When Indians have a sense of identity, it's called culture.
When whites have a sense of identity, it's called racism.[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]It's only called racism if you take it overboard and it turns into extremism.

For example, I'm Irish and I've proud of my Irish heritage. But I don't go around saying that other Nationalities aren't as good as me. That'd be what you're doing right down to the specifics on girls who are probably too good for you.[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel'] 7. It is the racist who will exploit people of other races for his own benefit; it is the nationalist who will sacrifice his own self for the rest of his people.[/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Excuse me while I find the world's smallest violin and play my heart bleeds for you.[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel'] I've been to their website, and according to what I read, there is no hatred for other races, merely a love of there own race.[/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I love being Irish, my brother loves being Irish and dating black women because he thinks that white women are too whiney. As of right now I find White Nationalist men too whiney.

It's not a hatred of a race. It's an intense dislike of a group of idiots.[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']It's my opinion (I could be wrong) that you guys reley too much on what you get from the mainstream media. Try to be open minded. If you are to condem these girls, you should at least know what it is that you are condeming.[/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Wait... are those the girls who were on 20/20 talking about how mixing races is wrong and their mom told them so? They're terrible. Sorry, I'd rather listen to Courtesy of the Red White and Blue by Toby Keith than anything by Prussian Blue. And I hate Courtesy of the Red White and Blue.

I'm condeming stupidity. Simple as that. And since ignorance is bliss you must be orgasmic.[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']I could go on forever, but I'll stop there for now. If anyone wishes to debate this with me, I would be glad to.[/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Thanks for the consideration. Hey if you want to, I mean really really want to you can find my IM handles in my profile. Go ahead I dare you.

PS I look forward to seeing you, your spouse and your children on Jerry Springer in a few years.[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] Okay I have no idea what Prussian Blue is other than 1.) a website to Hiiro Yui from Gundam WIng, or 2.) Someone being more descriptive about someone's blue eyes. But judging from the rest of your thread I have to say that I won't willingly listen to bigot music[/color][/font]
[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Sienna]
Say hellow to PRUSSIAN BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

[IMG]http://thepulseblog.chattablogs.com/archives/hts-thumb.jpg[/IMG]

Wooo!!!! Sweet **** they're like the Olson Twins, except ugly as **** and a bunch of racist pricks. Some of their songs are about how Herman Goering was a great man who was misunderstood (When he said "Exterminate the Jews!" everyone misheard him. What he actually said was "Remove one limb from all the Jews but do not kill them!"), and how the Aryan Race is superior to all the other colours and classes out there.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Red 6][COLOR=Sienna]
Say hellow to PRUSSIAN BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Wooo!!!! Sweet **** they're like the Olson Twins, except ugly as **** and a bunch of racist pricks. Some of their songs are about how Herman Goering was a great man who was misunderstood (When he said "Exterminate the Jews!" everyone misheard him. What he actually said was "Remove one limb from all the Jews but do not kill them!"), and how the Aryan Race is superior to all the other colours and classes out there.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] Well ain't that the WTF to end all WTF?

You're right they are a younger uglier version of the Olsen Twins, and they have worse names than celebraty kids.

I saw them on 20/20 and was like WTF. Why doesn't child protective services take them away from their mom and deprogram them or something? It can't be too hard I mean they are blonde. Maybe that's why they're idiots?

I once saw a commercial up here saying that there are two places where race doesn't matter One place they showed was the maternity ward of the hospital and the other was a cemetary. Something to think of.[/color][/font]

Red 6:

1. I am mainly refering to the bussing that took place during the 1950's.
2. "People of all skin colours are all of the same kin, as they are all humans." By that logic, I could say "people of every family are relatives". It's true to a degree, but if inclusion/exclusion can apply on a family level, it can apply on a racial/ethnic/tribal level.
3. The "master race" was 30% of the world population in 1900 and in 2000 it was 15%. Today whites are only having 7% of the world's babies. We're hardly "spreading". I'm simply doing my part to ensure a future for my people.
4. Not much to argue about there.
5. It is much easier for say, German and Irish immigrants to blend in to a predominantly Anglo-Saxon society than it is for say, Mexicans. For Irish and Germans, once they assimilate into the culture and learn the language, that's about it. For Mexicans, it is more complicated because they LOOK different.
6. Every human being is of equal value, every religion is not equally valid. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. No man cometh onto the Father but by Him.
7. If that's how you define racism, than I am, by all means, a racist. Nothing to argue about there.

John:

" And if you want to take pride in something, let it be nationality, not race. Race isn't a good measure of anything."

I define a nation as a people sharing a comman tribal origin/ethnic background, not as a geographic location on the map. FYI, in many parts of African people identify themselved with their tribe, more than they do with their country. Two people living in the same country, if they are of different tribal origins, will identify eachother as foreigners.

Redemption:

I do not consider whites superior and other races subordinate in the sense that you might think. In general, Asians have more intellectual ability; blacks more athletic ability, and whites are about in the middle.

I do not desire to see whites rule over blacks or visa versa. I wish to see whites rule over whites; blacks over blacks, Asians over Asians. We all have the right to our soveriegnty and independence.

Enough for now. TTYL.

[QUOTE=BlueEyedAngel]Redemption:

I do not consider whites superior and other races subordinate in the sense that you might think. In general, Asians have more intellectual ability; blacks more athletic ability, and whites are about in the middle.

I do not desire to see whites rule over blacks or visa versa. I wish to see whites rule over whites; blacks over blacks, Asians over Asians. We all have the right to our soveriegnty and independence.

Enough for now. TTYL.[/QUOTE]

[size=1]That is sincerely screwed up.

Not only the racism, but the steriotyping!

It's simply sickening that people can think that way.

Sorry for my lack of civility, but you struck a nerve.

On that note, I'll leave it up to the rest od OB to rip you to shreads.

[/size]

[QUOTE]1. I am mainly refering to the bussing that took place during the 1950's.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Sienna]Are you referring to the Blacks wanting equality? [/COLOR]

[QUOTE]2. "People of all skin colours are all of the same kin, as they are all humans." By that logic, I could say "people of every family are relatives". It's true to a degree, but if inclusion/exclusion can apply on a family level, it can apply on a racial/ethnic/tribal level.[/QUOTE]

Do we have a different definition of 'kin'? You're logic doesn't make any sense. People of different ethnicities are all human, because we're all the same species. A family is a group of people who live together or are directly linked by genetics... They're completely unrelated.

[QUOTE]3. The "master race" was 30% of the world population in 1900 and in 2000 it was 15%. Today whites are only having 7% of the world's babies. We're hardly "spreading". I'm simply doing my part to ensure a future for my people.[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Sienna]
I was referring to the "Blond hair blue eyes" comment when I said master race. White, blond with blue eyes with Adolf Hitler's Aryan Race. [/COLOR]

[QUOTE]5. It is much easier for say, German and Irish immigrants to blend in to a predominantly Anglo-Saxon society than it is for say, Mexicans. For Irish and Germans, once they assimilate into the culture and learn the language, that's about it. For Mexicans, it is more complicated because they LOOK different.[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Sienna]
It's because of people like you that this is so. People who judge almost soley based on skin colour. Racist, ignorant, uninformed, brainwashed bigots who judge based on skin colour. You're the reason that its more difficult for visable minorities to blend in.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE]6. Every human being is of equal value, every religion is not equally valid. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. No man cometh onto the Father but by Him.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Sienna]O...kay... I think I'm going to leave this alone... *caugh*programmed*caugh*[/COLOR]

[QUOTE]7. If that's how you define racism, than I am, by all means, a racist. Nothing to argue about there.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Sienna]The first step to recovering his admitting...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE]On that note, I'll leave it up to the rest od OB to rip you to shreads.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Sienna]Seeing as how I have nothing else to do... Consider it done.[/COLOR]

[color=darkred][size=1]

On the real, I can't agree with alot of the points you are raising simply for the reason that you're only slowing down the process of easing racial tension for the future. I mean, I have no problem with being proud of your heritage. I mean, you should be. But how can one be proud about a movement which killed millions of innocent people and basically denies people outside their own racial group?

Heritage and culture should be celebrated in my eyes, yes. But race should never be held against or over any person. You can be proud to be 'white', but honestly, there is no real point in it. You should look into your actual heritage, be it German, Irish, English, whatever, and celebrate that. Saying you are proud to be White is a very vague ideology, and one that could mislead other people, which it apparently has.

I'm said to be white from first glance. I'm proud of who I am, yes. But if it wasn't for 'racial mixing', I know I wouldn't exist, so I can't really agree with you on those things. I'm half Greek. I simply say that I am Greek because it's easier to to say than explain the other half of me from my mother's side which is Cherokee, Irish, English, and Scotish.

Because of the Greek part of me, then are you saying that I would make you uncomfortable being around you? Because of the Cherokee part of me? Personally, I have to disagree with you on alot of levels. Some of my best friends, my closest friends, are of different races. African-American, Italian, Latino. My three best friends are of those three groups, but I'd never hold anything against them simply for being anything that I'm not. I'm glad that all of my friends are culturally different. Life would be boring if they weren't. Instead of showing my cultural pride by locking outsiders out, I show them my culture, the things that my culture does with them and they return the favor. That's the right way to show your pride, but knowing what you are actually talking about and sharing it in a positive way, instead of saying "My race is so awesome" you should say "Let me show you how we do things, and maybe you can learn something about my culture. Maybe you can show me some of your's later on."

Being closed off helps no one, it just alienates you further from the rest of society. I think we all need to learn to be more culturally proud and less closed off. Show your pride, but don't flaunt it as if it's better than others.

That's my two cents.

[b]Edit[/b]: The same goes for religions. I mean honestly, you can feel it in your hear that your religion is the correct one, but don't deny all other's and act as though they have no validity. Before you go making accusations as if all other religions have no standing in your own, do some research. And in the mean time, don't deny other people the right to believe what they wish to. If you want to come from a religious stand point, then understand this. God gave us free will for a reason...[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]I'm going to be straight with you. Hating people because of the color of they're skin is wrong. You shouldn't judge a person by they're looks, it should be by they're character. I have know MANY people that weren't white, and you know what, they were very hard workers. They supported they're families, they sacrifice everything for them, but what, that doesn't matter? So don't hate other people because of the color of they're skin or they're heritage. Oh and by the way i'm white, and I say hating other people for they're skin color is wrong on so many levels.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] Well I noticed you skipped over my replies. But hey I did some studies on white supremecy groups and noticed that they all have one thing in common- women are second class citizens so thanksfor proving that stereotype[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=BlueEyedAngel]

1. I am mainly refering to the bussing that took place during the 1950's.[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] Yes, the Little Rock Nine was definately hating being sent to a school that wasn't falling apart. Separate but equal was deemed unconstututional in 1951 and by the early 1970's all schools in the American south were integrated. Your side lost get over it.[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']2. "People of all skin colours are all of the same kin, as they are all humans." By that logic, I could say "people of every family are relatives". It's true to a degree, but if inclusion/exclusion can apply on a family level, it can apply on a racial/ethnic/tribal level.[/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] You can never really tell. [/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']3. The "master race" was 30% of the world population in 1900 and in 2000 it was 15%. Today whites are only having 7% of the world's babies. We're hardly "spreading". I'm simply doing my part to ensure a future for my people.[/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] Part of your reasoning has to do with the fact that blonde hair and blue eyes are recessive traits. The other part has to do with the fact that there are more women in the work force than at home and we're having less children or waiting longer to have children.

Plus, you're a guy so you're hardly the one to talk about production.

And if it's going to be people like you trying to ensure the survival of your people I highly suggest that you try to look good and not talk.[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']4. Not much to argue about there.[/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] But the question persists, why did you start that arguement if you can't back it up?[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']5. It is much easier for say, German and Irish immigrants to blend in to a predominantly Anglo-Saxon society than it is for say, Mexicans. For Irish and Germans, once they assimilate into the culture and learn the language, that's about it. For Mexicans, it is more complicated because they LOOK different.[/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] You really don't know American history that well do you? IF you did you would understand that when the Irish started coming over in the 1840's we were banned from a lot of places and given the worst possible jobs. This contributed to the Draft Riots of 1862 (Am I getting the date wrong?) in New York City where they hung African Americans.

Also most Irish are Roman Catholic (myself included) so it was harder for them to assymulate if you will. But we do speak english and some Celtic.

So now the Mexicans have no vaule and shouldn't be allowed into 'your' country because they look different? But what about the Poles, Russians and Romanians who are coming over? What's your answer to that?[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']6. Every human being is of equal value, every religion is not equally valid. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. No man cometh onto the Father but by Him.[/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] Congratulations you just earned yourself a place on my list of things to destroy.

Saying that all religions are not equally valid is extremely narrowminded to my way of thinking. Just because someone's beliefs aren't like yours doesn't mean that they aren't valid. It just means they're different. You want us to allow your BS beliefs to be valid, so why shouldn't someone's spiritual beliefs be just as valid?

Furthermore, Paganism and Judaism predate Christianity. Also Christianity has a lot of Pagan roots. Examples of this include Easter (Ostara) and Christmas (Yule) If you want to debate that you know where to find me.[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']7. If that's how you define racism, than I am, by all means, a racist. Nothing to argue about there. [/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] Well, hey at least you're honest about that[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=BlueEyedAngel] John:

" And if you want to take pride in something, let it be nationality, not race. Race isn't a good measure of anything."

I define a nation as a people sharing a comman tribal origin/ethnic background, not as a geographic location on the map. FYI, in many parts of African people identify themselved with their tribe, more than they do with their country. Two people living in the same country, if they are of different tribal origins, will identify eachother as foreigners. [/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] Well then, on behalf of my other national background I would like to say get the **** out of my country.[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=BlueEyedAngel] Redemption:

I do not desire to see whites rule over blacks or visa versa. I wish to see whites rule over whites; blacks over blacks, Asians over Asians. We all have the right to our soveriegnty and independence. [/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] So you believe in a lot of Stereotypes shown by the media. You're just as bad as us members who were condeming Prussian Blue.

Basically what you just said is that white people are untalented idiots, but we should protect our race and not intermingle. That's the funniest contradtiction I've heard since reading about Nazi propoganda where the Jews were both Sub human and super human. You're funny, welcome to Otakuboards.

Personally I don't believe that anyone should be reigning over anyone else and that we're all equal. [/color][/font]

[QUOTE=BlueEyedAngel]Redemption:

I do not desire to see whites rule over blacks or visa versa. I wish to see whites rule over whites; blacks over blacks, Asians over Asians. We all have the right to our soveriegnty and independence.[/QUOTE]

[size=1]At least you acknowledge that you know whites are not superior to other races. That's a start.

But the comment with 'whites rules over white' etc. The world isn't divided into races. It's divided into countries and nations. Enough said.

And we do have the right to soverignty and indepedence. That's why you vote. :)[/size]

[color=darkred][size=1]

I just came to a realization. You claim Nationalism. However, being proud to be white, I believe, isn't nationalism. Nationalism is to be proud of your nation, correct? "White", last time I checked, isn't a nation. It's a race. So what kind of nation are you so proud of? America? America isn't a white nation. It's a nation of all races and ethnicities.

So clear that up for me. What nation are you so proud of? And if you are proud of it, then why do you claim white for you to be proud of? You don't see English nationalists saying they are proud of the French. They are both 'white' nations historically. But they aren't the same nation. They are proud to be English, not white.

So what are you proud of? Your race or your nation? And if being proud of your nation makes you a nationalist, then what does being proud of your race make you?[/color][/size]

In the interests of civil debate, and since BlueEyedAngel is vastly outnumbered here, I'd like to take to his defense for a second and clarify a few things that some of you have blown out of proportion or ignored:

1. He doesn't hate any other race, and that's a point he's made multiple times.

2. He's made no mention of Nazism or Hitler anywhere, so don't jump to label him a Neo-Nazi either.

3. His posts have been among the most civil in this thread, and most of you are randomly ripping him apart without acknowledging that he evidently means absolutely no offense in his beliefs. Knowing that his way of thinking doesn't stem from malice, neither should your replies. So simply put, stop being childish or shut up and leave the thread.

Now, I've got plenty of my own rebuttals I'd like to make with him, but I'll leave that to everybody else, because at this rate, everyone else should be bringing up the necessary points without any more posts.

[QUOTE]1. He doesn't hate any other race, and that's a point he's made multiple times.[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Sienna]
Maybe he doesn't hate people of different races, but he's made it clear many times that he thinks people should be judged differently based on skin colour... which is one of the reason visable minorities have such a tough time in Anglo-dominated societies. (And Anglos in elsewise-dominated societies too)[/COLOR]

[QUOTE]2. He's made no mention of Nazism or Hitler anywhere, so don't jump to label him a Neo-Nazi either.[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Sienna]
Actually, his whole first post was dedicated to defending the 'band' Prussian Blue, who openly advertise their support for Hitler and Nazism. Anyone who actually supports that garbage can indeed be labeled as a Neo-Nazi, not to mention someone with a terrible taste in music.
[/COLOR]
[QUOTE]3. His posts have been among the most civil in this thread, and most of you are randomly ripping him apart without acknowledging that he evidently means absolutely no offense in his beliefs. Knowing that his way of thinking doesn't stem from malice, neither should your replies. So simply put, stop being childish or shut up and leave the thread.[/QUOTE][COLOR=Sienna]

This... is true. His narrow-minded beliefs do not stem from malice, but rather from programming and brainwashing and ideals that have been driven into his head by his parents and people around him for years. Can't blame a guy for being a product of his environment... I apologize for the rudeness in my posts.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=BlueEyedAngel]

2. I prefer the company of people of my own race. This does not mean that I have no friends of other races, it merely means that I am more comfortable amongst my own kinsmen.
[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Trebuchet MS]
Wow. I have never actually become angry when I entered a thread before. Kudos. You got me riled up after about 3 sentences.

I'm sorry to take this back to the beginning again, but I literally canNOT even believe he wrote this. I'm sorry, I probably seem TOTALLY out of line, but just.. Where do you live? Under a rock? Where is this type of thinking still okay? I absolutely do not understand it. Not one bit. People are people. Look past the colour. I can't even.. imagine.. I thought racism was getting better, but apparently not. I'm not going to call you a neo-nazi, or claim that in this, you think white people are better than everyone else, I just simply cannot believe people grow up in environments where this kind of thinking is okay, or even encouraged. Like Red 6 said,[/FONT][/COLOR]
[quote name='RED 6][color=sienna'] His narrow-minded beliefs do not stem from malice, but rather from programming and brainwashing and ideals that have been driven into his head by his parents and people around him for years. Can't blame a guy for being a product of his environment... [/color][/quote]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkOrange]I guess I'm just totally shocked. I have never met, in real life OR on the net, someone with views like that. But it's fair enough. If you're bombarded with messages like that, over and over, from a very young age, you're going to believe them.

For the record: the fact that their wearing little Fuhrer happy faced shirts and smiling and whatnot? Paris Hilton has just been moved down to number 2 on my hitlist.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[size=1]I'll just step out here for a second, being the creator of the first thread which was unfortanatly closed due to the creator of this one. Try to remain civil in this thread because it's something I'm passionate about debating about and I wouldn't like seein git closed again.

[quote name='John']BlueEyedAngel is vastly outnumbered here[/quote]
And while we're on the topic of civility I'd just like to point out that if you manage to get through the registration process on the Prussian Blue forum and say one thing out of line you are at risk of being banned, yet the majority of the board which agrees with this racism can freely put you down using uncivil methods. So let's try to set a better example for BlueEyedAngel here and not get out of line.

Onto the subject at hand.
I've gotta say, I found absolutly no logic in judging other races soley based upon the color of their skin. In fact, I think that should hardly ever come into play in these situations. There is a reason for different colored people in the world, otherwise the creator would've made it all one race. I know that's a common argument, but the idea of saving a a race is hardly practical. Look at humans like dogs. You have tons of different breeds of dogs and all have different qualities. Take society out of the situation and these dogs would've natuarally crossbred in time, just as humans have. So what it all comes down to is let nature run it's course.

Now that I'm done with that, I'll get onto the subject of this "brainwashing" and the mother of the two daughters in the band
I believe that a certain extent of society should be exposed to people as they grow. Otherwise it would be extremely hard to function properly in public. That's where I oppose homeschooling. You are raised with the beliefs of one governing being. In school you grow with a complex mixture of beliefs and it's up to you to determine your stance. After all it's your life, not your parents and I'd rather have society determine my direction than my parents.
These girls are going to have a difficult life now because they've been brainwashed. Society is going to spit on them. Furthermore their mother decided to homeschool them and make them so one sided knowing that it could easily put them in danger. It's also interesting that the whole of these girls lives has been racism. They're basically the tools of their mothers will. Therefore I find their mother sick and disgusting.

And finally onto the center of this conversation: Prussian Blue.
The press recognizes them as the new olsen twins. On their message board there's hundreds of horny nazi punk kids wanting in their pants. This has furthered their brainwashing. The girls think they're in a really good position right now, and truly they are not. I can't really blame the girls entirely for stirring up crap, when their mother has alot to do with it as I said. I guess the only thing I can say is that I feel sorry for them.

*waits for Jake to get here and say his peice*[/size]

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by BlueEyedAngel
2. "People of all skin colours are all of the same kin, as they are all humans." By that logic, I could say "people of every family are relatives". It's true to a degree, but if inclusion/exclusion can apply on a family level, it can apply on a racial/ethnic/tribal level.[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]Hm. So, you're suggesting that we revel in that which was our ancestors...trying to keep the pool pure and keep all races autonomous on a tribal level. That would imply re-inventing the tribal practices of our ancestors. Since i'm Friesian, send me a missionary and I'll eat him. Should I try cajun, or stir-fry? I got this great recipe for cajun.

Missionary Gumbo
1 christian missionary (peeled and diced)
5 green peppers
7 onions
1 lb ground black pepper
1 lb ground ocra
10 tomatoes
1/2 lb salt

Boil a large pot of water over a fire. Upon boiling, add green peppers, tomatoes, onions, and ocra. After three minutes, gently stir in the missionary, salt, and pepper.

Mmmmmm...but what about stir-fry? Meh. All joking aside, though.

Dude, I'm a history major. World War I and World War II were both spawned out of nationalism. World War I was basically spawned out of every country thinking that they were invincible and eventually, they wanted to prove it to the other countries who thought they were invincible. The assassination of Archduke Ferdinand Whatshisnuts II by the hands of Serbian NATIONALISTS was the spark that set off the powder keg that was Europe.

After getting pwned old-school by the Allies, Germany and Austria were punished times infinity and the punishment, combined with more nationalism, spawned World War II. Have you ever seen Band of Brothers? The point is, none of that war, or the previous war, HAD to happen. In fact, they were both prettymuch wasted lives. That's probably why the amount of 'whites' decreased so massively in the past hundred years.

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty frickin sure that around a million or so guys died when you combine both wars. Now, take into account the idea that their deaths were for naught but the pride of nations...what a sad world we live in.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Farto the Magic][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]

After getting pwned old-school by the Allies, Germany and Austria were punished times infinity and the punishment, combined with more nationalism, spawned World War II. Have you ever seen Band of Brothers? The point is, none of that war, or the previous war, HAD to happen. In fact, they were both prettymuch wasted lives. That's probably why the amount of 'whites' decreased so massively in the past hundred years.

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty frickin sure that around a million or so guys died when you combine both wars. Now, take into account the idea that their deaths were for naught but the pride of nations...what a sad world we live in.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Trebuchet MS]this reminds me.. good luck convincing any supporters of Prussian Blue and White Nationalism in general that the Holocaust happened. They're convinced that the Jewish people came up with the idea. But tell me. How do so many people just "disappear"? They even claim that the gas chambers were created AFTER WWII by Jewish people! And don't get me started on the "Anne Frank Hoax."

I'll probably edit this when I'm less angry.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][FONT=Times New Roman][watch me be the first filipino/ japanese to post on this subject *evil laughter*][/SIZE]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']1. I opposed the FORCED integration of people of other races AGAINST their will.[/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed] who's putting everyone in a crowded elevator? no seriously who? prove me wrong. [/COLOR]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']2. I prefer the company of people of my own race. This does not mean that I have no friends of other races, it merely means that I am more comfortable amongst my own kinsmen.[/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Hello? we're all kinsmen here, why? because we are human! [I usually dont go into religion but...] :animesigh didnt you pay attention to the ten commandments, one of them being: love your neighbour as thy loves themselves [or something like that] [/COLOR]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']4. Let's face the truth, our country was established by whites. For those of you who disagree, would you care to explain who it was established by?[/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed]didnt you pay attention in U.S. History? it was found by whites who found out that native americans were there first, so they killed most of them off, and then enslaved blacks to do their work for them. :animesigh which in turn, translates to more than one race founded the united states.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]what the crap.....they look like the olsen twins but....scarier. o___X[/COLOR]

[quote name='R6'] Wooo!!!! Sweet **** they're like the Olson Twins, except ugly as **** and a bunch of racist pricks. Some of their songs are about how Herman Goering was a great man who was misunderstood (When he said "Exterminate the Jews!" everyone misheard him. What he actually said was "Remove one limb from all the Jews but do not kill them!"), and how the Aryan Race is superior to all the other colours and classes out there[/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed]I'm agreeing with Red 6 on that one. by the way what type of musical genre do they...like sing? if they are a pop duo....

I....will....laugh my head off. XD

that's all I've got say, oh, by the way BlueEyedAngel. if you are reading this right now.....[B][I][U]Great Way To Start My Morning.[/B][/I][/U] */sarcasm* I'm am in utter disgustipation, right now.

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']P.S. Wouldn't Lynx and Lamb look cool as anime characters?[/quote]

if they go around promotting white supermacy via music, survey says[/COLOR]:

[SIZE=4][COLOR=Black] NO.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Now: Destroy All Vampires
Artist: A Static Lullaby Vs. My Chemical Romance

-Fury[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=#D55555][list][*]If you wanna question the sisters' musical aptitude, go to the [b]Music, Movies & TV[/b] forum. FAQ, do you read it?
[*]If you can't take the Holocaust off your minds, feel free to create a thread about it. Bitching about it in this thread, well, ain't that spam?
[*]Don't assume. [b]Read their site.[/b] Goddammit, men! You read English, don't you?
[*]Stop contradicting yourselves. If you want to go PC: Black = African-American. At least do that much.[/list]

Let the girls be, my friends. We'd be hypocrites not to admit that we discriminate among different groups. The gifted against the learning-imparied, jocks against goths, males against females: the list goes on. They all boil down to differences in belief(s). It just so happens that with these girls, they're [b]pro-white[/b].

[indent][COLOR=#000000][b]taken from [url=http://www.prussianblue.net/bio.htm]prussianblue.net[/url][/b]
[i]Today, if you are White ,and proud to be White , it is considered Politically Incorrect by the media. The music that Prussian Blue performs is intended for White people. They hope to help fellow Whites come to understand that love for one?s race is a beautiful gift that we should celebrate.[/i][/color][/indent]
Give them a break. Latino Pride's in, so is Asian and African-American Pride; don't tell me that you'll keep these girls and their fans from jumping in the bandwagon. [/COLOR]