OtakuBoards

Prussian Blue...

BlueEyedAngel

[quote name='Delta][COLOR=#D55555']Give them a break. Latino Pride's in, so is Asian and African-American Pride;[/COLOR][/quote]
[indent][size=1][b]Avenue Q -[/b] [i]Everyone's A Little Bit Racist[/i]
Everyone's a little bit racist
Sometimes.
Doesn't mean we go
Around committing hate crimes.
Look around and you will find
No one's really color blind.
Maybe it's a fact
We all should face
Everyone makes judgments
Based on race.[/size]
[/indent]
[quote name='The Boss][color=darkred][size=1]I just came to a realization. You claim Nationalism. However, being proud to be white, I believe, isn't nationalism. Nationalism is to be proud of your nation, correct?[/color][/size][/QUOTE][quote=BlueEyedAngel']I define a nation as a people sharing a comman tribal origin/ethnic background, not as a geographic location on the map. FYI, in many parts of African people identify themselved with their tribe, more than they do with their country. Two people living in the same country, if they are of different tribal origins, will identify eachother as foreigners.[/quote]
[size=1]He's a tad confused with [i]culture[/i], but he already answered that question.

Now I would just like to ask you something out of interest.[/size]
[quote name='BlueEyedAngel'] When it comes to white nationalism, there is a very broad spectrum. On one end, there is the devout Christian, the straight A student, who bears no malice against other races, but merely wishes the best for his own people.[/quote][size=1]The first people who started with Christianity were Jews, and then Romans. Later came the ?White? people who became Christians. Now tell me: Who is ?his own people?? It can?t be a nation, nor a culture. That wouldn?t make any sense.[/size]

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][quote name='BlueEyedAngel] I'm a huge fan of Japanese anime, and also a hardcore white nationalist. Yes, it is indeed possible to be both.[/QUOTE]Since I am not a hardcore white nationalist perhaps you could explain why being one would mean you can?t like Japanese anime? Or is it a we will only watch entertainment created by other white nationalists like myself sort of thing? [QUOTE=BlueEyedAngel']1. I opposed the FORCED integration of people of other races AGAINST their will.[/quote]Then perhaps the whites should not have made black people slaves and therefore forcing them to be integrated with the slave trade run by whites. Part of that is their own fault, they choose to enslave another race, or rather other humans who simply looked different than they did, and if they had not done so it would have kept the forced integration of other races down. At least for a while.

Those who had slaves lost the war and therefore any right to keep them separate and isolated from the rest of humanity. They are human beings not property to be cast aside and they have ever right to be here as you or I do. After all being dragged to America in the first place was against their will so it?s only fair. [quote name='BlueEyedAngel]2. I prefer the company of people of my own race. This does not mean that I have no friends of other races, it merely means that I am more comfortable amongst my own kinsmen. [/quote]Just think of all the fun you?re missing out on by sticking only to what you are familiar with. I shudder to think how long the dark ages would have lasted if we had kept up the idiotic idea that separation was better instead of open communication and sharing of ideas between all humans. Hopefully this is not news to you, but quite a few things in the world were not invented by whites. Think about that if you will. [QUOTE=BlueEyedAngel]3. I do not believe that inter-racial relationships are bad or wrong, however, they're not for me. I like white girls with blue eyes and blond hair, that's my preference.[/QUOTE]You?re right they are not bad and for some people it really isn?t for them. [QUOTE=BlueEyedAngel]4. Let's face the truth, our country was established by whites. For those of you who disagree, would you care to explain who it was established by?[/QUOTE]You?re right we should face the truth and that means you need some history lessons as others have already pointed out that though whites did come to America they used slaves to pretty much do most of the work. So in reality both established it. Slaves or not, they pretty much kept the country running with all their hard work. Just because someone comes up with an idea, unless they do it all by themselves they cannot take full credit since they didn?t personally do everything. So unless you can prove that blacks did nothing, it was not just established by whites. [QUOTE=BlueEyedAngel']5. The immigrants coming into our country today are not of the same stock as the people who founded this country and who have been the majority of the population for the last 230 years. Immigration is contributing to the balkanization of America.[/quote]How would you know? Have you actually met each and everyone of them? This is something that you really can?t prove since despite what is written in the history books you have no way to prove how much of it is true. In fact the ?stock? as you put it might even be far better than it was in the beginning. [QUOTE=BlueEyedAngel]6. When Indians have a sense of identity, it's called culture.
When blacks have a sense of identity, it's called pride.
When Jews have a sense of identity, it's called history.
When whites have a sense of identity, it's called racism.[/QUOTE]Only when you?re insisting that you are somehow better than other races. Other wise you can call it history, pride or culture. [quote name='BlueEyedAngel'] 7. It is the racist who will exploit people of other races for his own benefit; it is the nationalist who will sacrifice his own self for the rest of his people.[/quote]The problem here is you are describing how whites use to be, after all they enslaved black people for their own benefit. If they really want to be known as a nationalist then why are they for segregating the races? Why are they not sacrificing their time and money to make the world a better place for everyone? [QUOTE=BlueEyedAngel]I've been to their website, and according to what I read, there is no hatred for other races, merely a love of there own race.

It's my opinion (I could be wrong) that you guys reley too much on what you get from the mainstream media. Try to be open minded. If you are to condem these girls, you should at least know what it is that you are condeming. [/QUOTE]Then perhaps you should take your own advise and look further into the history of these girls? Right now you too are relying on mainstream media produced by them instead of trying to find out why others condemn them. It usually takes more than a simple misunderstanding to create such a strong dislike of a music group. Perhaps some examples would help. Take Songs like "Sacrifice" ? a tribute to Nazi Rudolf Hess, Hitler's deputy Fuhrer ? clearly show the effect of the girls' upbringing. The lyrics praise Hess as a "man of peace who wouldn't give up." I suppose you?re going to tell me that murdering Jews was peaceful?

Or how about this information about their group?

[INDENT]Prussian Blue supporter Erich Gliebe, operator of one of the nation's most notorious hate music labels, Resistance Records, hopes younger performers like Lynx and Lamb will help expand the base of the White Nationalist cause.

"Eleven and 12 years old," he said, "I think that's the perfect age to start grooming kids and instill in them a strong racial identity."

Gliebe, who targets young, mainstream white rockers at music festivals like this past summer's "Ozzfest," says he uses music to get his message out. But with names like Blue-Eyed Devils and Angry Aryans, these tunes are far more extreme than the ones sung by Lamb and Lynx.

"We give them a CD, we give them something as simple as a stick, they can go to our Web site and see other music and download some of our music," said Gliebe. "To me, that's the best propaganda tool for our youth."

Gliebe says he hopes that as younger racist listeners mature, so will their tastes for harder, angrier music like that of Shawn Sugg of Max Resist. One of Sugg's songs is a fantasy piece about a possible future racial war that goes: "Let the cities burn, let the streets run red, if you ain't white you'll be dead."

"I'd like to compare it to gangsta rap," explained Sugg, "where they glorify, you know, shooting n****** and pimping whores."

Sugg shrugs off criticism that music like his should not be handed out to schoolyard children, arguing that "it's just music, it's not like you're handing out AK-47s." [/INDENT]
They may preach love of their own race and there?s nothing wrong with that, but these type of messages is what gets them so heavily criticized as it?s obvious it's more about hating other races instead of being proud to be white. If they really are just about being proud to be white, then why even bother with such statements or messages in their music? Saying you don?t believe in being racist and then turning around and including such messages in your music isn?t exactly going to make you look very creditable.

So I can understand why you feel the need to defend them as you said you feel the same in that you are proud to be white. But don?t be so quick to assume that our opinion that they are behaving more like racists is unfounded. [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Delta][COLOR=#D55555]
Give them a break. Latino Pride's in, so is Asian and African-American Pride; don't tell me that you'll keep these girls and their fans from jumping in the bandwagon. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I've read thier site. I've read thier lyrics.

They're so racist, it's scary.

I stand up against and completely boycott racist *black people that say/sing racist things about **white people, so why should I not stand up to Prussian Blue? That in itself would be racist.

It's thier right to sing it if they wish. But it really would be nice if everyone would just stop being so childish about it all.

* I don't use the term 'african-american'. A long time ago, I intoduced my friend Micheal to my friend Jessica. She's not racist in the least, just politically correct. She mentioned something and the term 'African-American' came up. He stopped her right there. 'I'm not African. I've never in my life been to africa. My mom, dad, grandparents, none of them have ever been to africa. I don't call you French-american or Finnish-American or whatever just because your ancestors lived there.' and Jessica said something along the lines of 'What should I.. Call you, then?' and Micheal just replied 'Micheal.'

** The color thing isn't real, y'know. I mean, sure, you can be proud of your culture, but being proud of your skin color is about the same as being proud of your hair color. It's just not that important. Those girls need a serious reality check.

Oh, and if you really think they care only about being pro-white rather than anti-[insert race here], please read thier [url=http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Prussian-Blue-lyrics/72E51B9C5766F15F482570A60006FEC1][u]lyrics[/u][/url], thanks.

[/size]

[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

As much as I want to take pity on BlueEyedAngel for his/her obviously skewed view on life and people, I'm afraid I just can't, simply because there are too many people who hold views in line with that nonsense Prussian Blue and their ilk spout. Now don't get me wrong, I'm Irish, and anyone who has any Irish relatives or neighbours knows how passionate we are about our heritage, but I will never identify myself as "white" before anything else, because a skin colour can change by simply getting a sun tan. I'm not going to flame BEA for their personal views, because there are many different people and groups in the world who each hold their own view of what's superior and what's inferior, and seemingly people have a "right" to do that.

Returning to Prussian Blue themselves, the idea that they hold themselves as some kind of moral standard for children disgusts me. They're peddling the same kind of nonsense that has caused so much strife in Northern Ireland between Protestants and Catholics, when your average Irish person regardless of race, gender or creed will get along with his/her neighbours just fine. People like that should lose their right to freedom of speech, and the same applies for any rapper who talks about shooting white people or dealing drugs, the idea that 50 Cent is seen by young African-American children as a role-model is equally troubling.

In the end does a person's skin colour really matter all that much, are you really going to think worse of a person because of the level of sunlight their ancestors were exposed to ?[/SIZE]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']Hi. I'm new to this forum. Allow me to briefly introduce myself[/quote]

[color=crimson]Well, just as long as you don't start some kind of controversial discussion that riles up the opinionated people on this board.

That would really suck.[/color]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']1. I opposed the FORCED integration of people of other races AGAINST their will.[/quote]

[color=crimson]On what basis?[/color]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']4. Let's face the truth, our country was established by whites. For those of you who disagree, would you care to explain who it was established by?[/quote]

[color=crimson]Immigrants.[/color]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']5. Immigration is contributing to the balkanization of America.[/quote]

[color=crimson]Balkanization of America? lol.[/color]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']7. It is the racist who will exploit people of other races for his own benefit; it is the nationalist who will sacrifice his own self for the rest of his people.[/quote]

[color=crimson]Both are people who are too blinded by geographic regions or race to realize that there is little difference between any human anatomically and that an inferiority of a person is based on a slew of other factors.[/color]

[quote name='ChibiHorseWoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] I hate to break it to you , but if God hadn't wanted us to integrate He would have placed us in nice little boxes instead of giving us free will.[/color'][/font][/quote]

[color=crimson]Don't forget Babel.[/color]

[quote name='ChibiHorseWoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]PS I look forward to seeing you, your spouse and your children on Jerry Springer in a few years.[/color'][/font][/quote]

[color=crimson]Sigh. Stop being so hostile towards him.[/color]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']3. The "master race" was 30% of the world population in 1900 and in 2000 it was 15%. Today whites are only having 7% of the world's babies. We're hardly "spreading". I'm simply doing my part to ensure a future for my people.[/quote]

[color=crimson]lol. That is so... unimportant. Your life can be wasted worrying about many things but that is probably one of the duller things I can think of wasting it on.

If humans are procreating, there is a future for your 'people'. Your "people" aren't white people, they are just [b]people[/b]. [i]Humanity[/i].[/color]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']I do not desire to see whites rule over blacks or visa versa. I wish to see whites rule over whites; blacks over blacks, Asians over Asians. We all have the right to our soveriegnty and independence.[/quote]

[color=crimson]Yeah. You have the right to supporting a huge step backwards if it pleases you. I just don't recommend it.[/color]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']6. Every human being is of equal value, every religion is not equally valid. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. No man cometh onto the Father but by Him[/quote]

[color=crimson]What are your thoughts on Jesus' race?

You can't sit here and talk about being a Christian, someone who follows Christ and keep ranting about supporting "your race" and the concept of splitting up all the races into little crappy tribes.

I mean, this is completely ignoring the fact you sound religiously intolerant as well which would be two strikes against you, lol.[/color]

[QUOTE=Delta][COLOR=#D55555][list][*]If you wanna question the sisters' musical aptitude, go to the [b]Music, Movies & TV[/b] forum. FAQ, do you read it?
[*]If you can't take the Holocaust off your minds, feel free to create a thread about it. Bitching about it in this thread, well, ain't that spam?[/quote][/color][/list]

[color=crimson]Don't play mod. All it does is make you a target of ridicule for how silly you sound.[/color]

[quote name='indifference][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue']Take Songs like "Sacrifice" ? a tribute to Nazi Rudolf Hess, Hitler's deputy Fuhrer ? clearly show the effect of the girls' upbringing. The lyrics praise Hess as a "man of peace who wouldn't give up." I suppose you're going to tell me that murdering Jews was peaceful?[/COLOR][/quote]

[color=crimson]Not to interrupt your well written retort but that's a bit off. Hess had nothing to do with the genocide against the Jews as he was in British custody from Spring 1941 onward. He is an amusing side note to World War 2 where Hess, for some reason, simply got in a plane and flew over to Britain, parachuting out of his plane hoping to secure some kind of dramatic peace treaty between Britain and Germany, lol.

BEA, your race as a whole is irrelevant to me. If you have pride in your race or your nation that's fine- it seems foolish to me but I can't stop you from doing it. If I find you inferior, stupid or something worth hating it would probably be based on your misguided opinions in regards to culture, society and otherwise rather than your skin color or country of residence.

You can think what you want to but, as you can see from this thread, some people are more disagreeable than others when you hold a controversial and rather ignorant view on matters.[/color]

[QUOTE=Red 6][COLOR=Sienna]
Say hellow to PRUSSIAN BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

[IMG]http://thepulseblog.chattablogs.com/archives/hts-thumb.jpg[/IMG]
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=dimgray] They still wear braces. Am I the only one who finds this funny?[/color]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']The "master race" was 30% of the world population in 1900 and in 2000 it was 15%. Today whites are only having 7% of the world's babies. We're hardly "spreading". I'm simply doing my part to ensure a future for my people.[/quote]

[color=dimgray] Something I found interesting. I sometimes wonder about who will be the leading 'race'. The richest people on earth are all, on the majority, white people. And as you know, the richer and more industrialized a country gets, the less babies are made. I guess it could support the idea that whites will no longer have a lot of power in a long time.

Or you could go the other way and support the idea that the minority usually rules the majority. Or the things I'm saying are all grossly generalized and world history never really taught me anything.

Also, Jesus was most probably [i]not[/i] white, if that already isn't the most obvious thing ever. lol
[/color]

[quote name='DeathKnight][color=crimson']Balkanization of America? lol.[/color][/quote]

[url=http://www.somethingawful.com/index.php?a=4030][img]http://i.somethingawful.com//sasbi/2006/08/elpintogrande/18-map.gif[/img][/url]

lolz DeathKnight, hadn't you heard?

[QUOTE=John] 3. His posts have been among the most civil in this thread, and most of you are randomly ripping him apart without acknowledging that he evidently means absolutely no offense in his beliefs. Knowing that his way of thinking doesn't stem from malice, neither should your replies. So simply put, stop being childish or shut up and leave the thread.
[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] Well since I doubt that blue eyed angel makes any appologies for his veiws I make no appologies for my comments. Not even the one about Jerry Springer because the way I see it his beliefs may just snowball from simple Nationalism to full blown racism.

Trust me I was being nice. I understand that his rights are as protected as mine because obviously from his posts we live in the same country.. Hells for all I know I work with him. I conducted myself as civily as I could. As I've said before I make no appologies for my actions (just for how they may have been veiwed) because those are my beliefs, right down to the parts on religion.[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=DeathKnight][color=crimson]

[color=crimson]Sigh. Stop being so hostile towards him.[/color]
[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I'm sorry if you viewed the Jerry Springer comment as being hostile, I was merely being sarcastic and recounting the times I saw the KKK members on Springer and laughed. And As I stated before I'm just thinking of American History X and seeing this whole Nationalist thing escalate.

Look at Germany for example. In the mid 1930's when Hitler was first coming to power nobody thought anything of it. The people in power veiwed him as just some crazy guy and no one would listen. Well look where that got them.[/color][/font]

[quote name='DeadSeraphim][size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]The best bit about this thread is the t-shirts the girls are wearing. I've never seen a happier Adolf.[/font][/color'][/size][/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Hey, what makes you so sure it's Adolf?

Maybe the screen printers screwed up and that's really a Charlie Chaplin smiley face on those shirts?[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=BlueEyedAngel]Red 6:

1. I am mainly refering to the bussing that took place during the 1950's.
2. "People of all skin colours are all of the same kin, as they are all humans." By that logic, I could say "people of every family are relatives". It's true to a degree, but if inclusion/exclusion can apply on a family level, it can apply on a racial/ethnic/tribal level.
3. The "master race" was 30% of the world population in 1900 and in 2000 it was 15%. Today whites are only having 7% of the world's babies. We're hardly "spreading". I'm simply doing my part to ensure a future for my people.
4. Not much to argue about there.
5. It is much easier for say, German and Irish immigrants to blend in to a predominantly Anglo-Saxon society than it is for say, Mexicans. For Irish and Germans, once they assimilate into the culture and learn the language, that's about it. For Mexicans, it is more complicated because they LOOK different.
6. Every human being is of equal value, every religion is not equally valid. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. No man cometh onto the Father but by Him.
7. If that's how you define racism, than I am, by all means, a racist. Nothing to argue about there.

John:

" And if you want to take pride in something, let it be nationality, not race. Race isn't a good measure of anything."

I define a nation as a people sharing a comman tribal origin/ethnic background, not as a geographic location on the map. FYI, in many parts of African people identify themselved with their tribe, more than they do with their country. Two people living in the same country, if they are of different tribal origins, will identify eachother as foreigners.

Redemption:

I do not consider whites superior and other races subordinate in the sense that you might think. In general, Asians have more intellectual ability; blacks more athletic ability, and whites are about in the middle.

I do not desire to see whites rule over blacks or visa versa. I wish to see whites rule over whites; blacks over blacks, Asians over Asians. We all have the right to our soveriegnty and independence.

Enough for now. TTYL.[/QUOTE]
*glares* Where did you learn history? Off the back of the cereal box?

To be totally honest...My mother is a white Puerto Rican/Itilian but you wouldn't know it if you looked at her. Heck...You'd think I was adopted if you saw my mother and I were walking down the street together. Would you like to know why? It's because my mother sees the good in all people and dated a brown skinned Puerto Rican. And the fact that she is PuertoRican/Itilian proves my grandmother dated out of her race. I really don't see why you act like everyone has to date within their race.

And why should there be a leader over each race? Everyone's got their own mind and shouldn't need a leader! I believe that you,sir, have lived a sheltered life and should trying dating out of your race....You'll be surprised to find that no matter the race that at the end of the day [B]we are all the same.[/B] We all have feelings and thoughts. So get off your goddamn throne and get out into New York City.

But I don't think you'd last a day with your attitude in New York City.

And about Christianity being the "Master religion"....Paganism and Judiasim predates it. I for believe that the Goddess and God created us. Yes that's right I'm Wiccan. *shockshock*

Well that's the end of my rant....I hope to see you on Jerry Springer very soon. I have the feeling I'll be seeing you on there soon.

Ps-If you don't agree with me and believe me to be an uneducated "spic" then freel free to go to my profile to find my IM handles and IM me. Go ahead..I dare you.

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']I'm overwhelmed! I have a limited amound of time, but I'll try to read all the posts here and work on a reply.[/quote]

[size=1]It better be good and logical. I want some real truthful retaliations, not just the same crap I've been hearing. I'm slightly annoyed that you went searching through old threads to find my old topic on Prussian Blue.

I'd also like to explore a little deaper into your belief system. From what I've seen there's nothing but hypocricy in your points. You've stated that you have some friends that aren't white, and yet you seem to support the idea of saving the white race from "dying out"

Guess what! Like I said before, there's absolutly not way you can do anything to save the white race. As long as you continue having these friends who aren't white, than there will be no end to any crossbreeding. Obviously it impossible to stop people from doing what they're gonna do as well, so no matter how much you try your efforts will be in vain.

So my only advice for you BlueEyedAngel: Drop the whole entire white supremist act because you're wasting you time and offending alot of people. Just live your life and let nature do what it's gonna do.[/size]

[QUOTE=Starfire0567]
And about Christianity being the "Master religion"....Paganism and Judiasim predates it. I for believe that the Goddess and God created us. Yes that's right I'm Wiccan. *shockshock*
[/QUOTE]
[color=crimson] It should also be said that Christianity is a religion inclusive of all races, an offshoot from Judaism, Jesus himself being a Jew. It is hardly a vehicle for white supremacy and Holocaust Denial.[/color]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][quote name='DeathKnight][color=crimson']Not to interrupt your well written retort but that's a bit off. Hess had nothing to do with the genocide against the Jews as he was in British custody from Spring 1941 onward. He is an amusing side note to World War 2 where Hess, for some reason, simply got in a plane and flew over to Britain, parachuting out of his plane hoping to secure some kind of dramatic peace treaty between Britain and Germany, lol.[/color][/quote]By all means if I'm getting my history a bit confused, do interrupt. I?d rather know that I got something mixed up than to continue thinking something is correct when it?s actually inaccurate. So thanks. ;)

So I take that part back, but my dislike of the group still stands as that was not the only reason I felt that they are racist and not just a group that is for being proud to be white. And since I already explained that in my previous post?I?ll just leave it at that. Minus the correction of course. [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] Well since I doubt that blue eyed angel makes any appologies for his veiws I make no appologies for my comments. Not even the one about Jerry Springer because the way I see it his beliefs may just snowball from simple Nationalism to full blown racism.

Trust me I was being nice. I understand that his rights are as protected as mine because obviously from his posts we live in the same country.. Hells for all I know I work with him. I conducted myself as civily as I could. As I've said before I make no appologies for my actions (just for how they may have been veiwed) because those are my beliefs, right down to the parts on religion.[/font][/color][/QUOTE] Cut the bull****. You're the oldest person in this thread (to my knowledge), and yet you still refuse to handle yourself with the same civility as BEA as well as most everyone else who's posed arguments to him. And if you're not going to rescind your tantrum, then at least give a better reason than "He won't apologize so neither will I! D:" and defending yourself by saying that even though he's not necessarily a racist now, he will be later. You don't have near the authority to make such a statement, and even if you did it's still not an excuse to flame him [i]now[/i].

Everyone else has displayed that it's entirely possible to hold this debate without losing your head and casting unfounded hate and hyperbole in BEA's direction.

[QUOTE=John]Cut the bull****. You're the oldest person in this thread (to my knowledge), and yet you still refuse to handle yourself with the same civility as BEA as well as most everyone else who's posed arguments to him. And if you're not going to rescind your tantrum, then at least give a better reason than "He won't apologize so neither will I! D:" and defending yourself by saying that even though he's not necessarily a racist now, he will be later. You don't have near the authority to make such a statement, and even if you did it's still not an excuse to flame him [i]now[/i].

Everyone else has displayed that it's entirely possible to hold this debate without losing your head and casting unfounded hate and hyperbole in BEA's direction.[/QUOTE]
If I may...You do realize that your post has nothing but hypocrisy in it right? First you say ChibiHorseWoman and everyone else here (I'm assuming myself included) refuse to hanlde ourselves with the same civility as BEA. And she wasn't trying to saying he was going to become a racist. She said that it [B]may[/B] lead to racism. You then go on to say that "Everyone else has displayed that it's entirely possible to hold this debate without losing your head and casting unfounded hate and hyperbole in BEA's direction."

Well did the rest of us display civility or not? Because it seems to me that you yourself do not even realize what you wrote. Why do I get the feeling that you did not read what you wrote before you posted?

Well, it took a while, but I finally finished reading all the posts.

By the way some of you guys replied to my messages, it seems as if you hardly even read them. But here are a few of the ideas I'd like to refute:

1. I do not live a "sheltered life". The high school I go to is about 48% White, 23% Asian, 15% Latino, and 14% Black. I have constant contact with other races on a regular basis.

2. I have not been "brainwashed". I have been educated. Up until very recently, about a year ago, I myself was a strong believer in multi-culturalism. But then I did some research on the race issues, studied them carefully, and made my own conclusions. The book [U]March of the Titans a History of the White Race[/U] was a significant eye-opener for me.

3. I do not agree with [U]everything[/U] that Lynx and Lamb believe.

4. My parents did not teach me what I believe. Both my parents and all of my siblings are strong believers of the "race is only skin deep" theory.

5. I'm not a white "supremicist". I've made it perfectly clear that I regaurd all races as equal. However, I, as any normal person would, have a special devotion to people of my own tribe/race/ethnic group. "What whites in America are being asked to do is therefore utterly unnatural. They are being asked to devote themselves to the interests of other races and to ignore the interests of their own. This is like asking a man to forsake his own children and love the children of his neighbors, since to do otherwise would be 'racist' "([url]http://www.stormfront.org/whitenat/racism.htm[/url]).

I have in the past dated an Asian girl and a Latino girl. They were very nice people and I liked them a lot. Nice people, but not MY people.

Let's say, for the sake of arguement, that I was a hate mongering neo-nazi skinhead. Would dating a woman of another race be a prudent choice? It would be a disaster waiting to happen!

Now, about the religious issue. I am very well aware the Jesus was a non-white Jew. I'm not anti-semetic, but I strongly believe in replacement theology, the belief that the Jews are no longer the "chosen people" and that the Church is the new Israel. I take God's command to "love my neighbor as myself" very seriously, be he black or white, Latino or Anglo, Jew or Gentile. But I love my family in a special way that I could never love another family; I love my race in a way that I could never love another race. Charity starts at home!

Jesus said to "love your enimies". Let's take for example, the Muslims. After September 11, the London metro bombing, the riots in France, and the controversy over the Danish cartoon, I think it's time to realize that the Muslims are our enimies. We are to love the Muslims because Jesus said "love your enimies"; he did not say "denie who your enimies are".

I do not blame immigrants for our problems. I blame the white Anglo-Saxon liberal politicians who promote open door immigration policies.

By the way, I would never humiliate myself by going on the Jerry Springer show.

Enough for now. TTYL.

[size=1]Why do I get the feeling you have no idea what hypocrisy is? :whoops:

I think he knows exactly what he wrote. He said that everyone showed that you can debate without losing your head. Earlier he just said everyone was attacking the guy, all versus one. Where did you see any hypocrisy in the post? Chibi Horse Woman has been acting rather worse than anyone else in the thread. You're just not reading well enough, but don't blame it on John. :)

So, the topic at hand: Prussian Blue. Has anyone noticed that their voices sound as if they have a gun held against their heads? Doesn't anyone want to give them vocal lessons or are there being guns held against their heads? (I really think it's the first, though)

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']By the way, I would never humiliate myself by going on the Jerry Springer show.[/quote]Good decision. ;o[/size]

Boo,Yes I do know what hypocrisy is...My family is full of it.

Well that's good for you that you think that. Freedom of thought,my friend. Where [B]don't[/B] you see the hypocrisy? And I quote-

[QUOTE]yet you still refuse to handle yourself with the same civility as BEA as well as most everyone else who's posed arguments to him. And if you're not going to rescind your tantrum, then at least give a better reason than "He won't apologize so neither will I! D:" and defending yourself by saying that even though he's not necessarily a racist now, he will be later. You don't have near the authority to make such a statement, and even if you did it's still not an excuse to flame him now.

Everyone else has displayed that it's entirely possible to hold this debate without losing your head and casting unfounded hate and hyperbole in BEA's direction.[/QUOTE]
He said everyone has been attacking BEA. He then went on to say that everyone else (to Chibi) has displayed that it's entirely possible to hold this debate without losing your head and casting unfounded hate and hyperbole in BEA's direction. Do I need to remind you that he said that right after saying we weren't being civil.

[B]Definition[/B]
Hypocrisy-1 : a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not; especially : the false assumption of an appearance of virtue or religion
2 : an act or instance of hypocrisy

[QUOTE=Starfire0567]
He said everyone has been attacking BEA. He then went on to say that everyone else (to Chibi) has displayed that it's entirely possible to hold this debate without losing your head and casting unfounded hate and hyperbole in BEA's direction. Do I need to remind you that he said that right after saying we weren't being civil. [/QUOTE]
[size=1]Losing your head and casting unfounded hate and hyperbole in someone's direction is, in my book, not the same as verbally ripping someone apart. 'They' are/were verbally ripping him apart, as they are with large numbers against his lonely self, in this discussion.

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']Quick comment. Prussian Blue isn't quite my style of music.[/quote]
Is it anyone's style of music, than? o_O;[/size]

[QUOTE=Boo][size=1]Losing your head and casting unfounded hate and hyperbole in someone's direction is, in my book, not the same as verbally ripping someone apart. 'They' are/were verbally ripping him apart, as they are with large numbers against his lonely self, in this discussion.

Is it anyone's style of music, than? o_O;[/size][/QUOTE]
I believe that in a way casting unfounded hate and hyperbole in someone's direction and verbally ripping someone apart is kinda the same. I suppose it really depends on who it is.

Hey,it's neo-nazi people's style of music. *thankfully she never listened to Prussian Blue*

Oh boy... this is going to be fun...

[QUOTE]1. I do not live a "sheltered life". The high school I go to is about 48% White, 23% Asian, 15% Latino, and 14% Black. I have constant contact with other races on a regular basis.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Sienna]And yet somehow you still base all your comments off of massive sterotypes...?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE]2. I have not been "brainwashed". I have been educated. Up until very recently, about a year ago, I myself was a strong believer in multi-culturalism. But then I did some research on the race issues, studied them carefully, and made my own conclusions. The book March of the Titans a History of the White Race was a significant eye-opener for me.[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Sienna]
Evidently you have been 'educated' with revisionist rhetoric and propogandga. Man some people will believe anything they read... Anyways, perhaps you'd like to clarify this for us... What race issues, exactly, did you study that gave you this conclusion...?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE]3. I do not agree with everything that Lynx and Lamb believe.
[/QUOTE][COLOR=Sienna]

How can you agree with [i]anything[/i] Lynx and Lamb (Does Lynx ever try to eat Lamb?) think?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE]4. My parents did not teach me what I believe. Both my parents and all of my siblings are strong believers of the "race is only skin deep" theory.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Sienna]This is why I wish parents were still allowed to smake some sense into their children...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE]5. I'm not a white "supremicist". I've made it perfectly clear that I regaurd all races as equal. However, I, as any normal person would, have a special devotion to people of my own tribe/race/ethnic group.[/QUOTE][COLOR=Sienna]

All you've ever done is pull out obscene sterotypes ("All black people are better athletes, Asians are smarter and Whites are right in the middle") to form your opinions. Which again makes me ask, where did you learn history? Wait... Are you from Alabama?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE]"What whites in America are being asked to do is therefore utterly unnatural. They are being asked to devote themselves to the interests of other races and to ignore the interests of their own. This is like asking a man to forsake his own children and love the children of his neighbors, since to do otherwise would be 'racist' "([url]http://www.stormfront.org/whitenat/racism.htm[/url]).[/QUOTE][COLOR=Sienna]

You make it sound like there's something unique about white's that makes them different from people with brown skin. There is no such difference. Is there a difference between, for example, Germans and Mexicans? Sure, but it has nothing to do with skin colour. Race is not a factor; the colour of their skin is the result of living close to the equater where there is more sun which causes their pigment to darken, which produces dark skin. That's no way to judge a person.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE]Jesus said to "love your enimies". Let's take for example, the Muslims. After September 11, the London metro bombing, the riots in France, and the controversy over the Danish cartoon, I think it's time to realize that the Muslims are our enimies. We are to love the Muslims because Jesus said "love your enimies"; he did not say "denie who your enimies are".[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Sienna]
You can use any religious text to justify just about everything. The Christians in the Dark Ages used the Bible to justify burning down the Globe Theater and pretty much destroy any and all culture that came out of Europe. They used the Bible to justify burning innocent people for being 'witches.' They used the Bible to justify exiling the Jews from Britain. They even used the Bible to justify banning Christmas celebrations for a couple of years.

You know what was going on during this time? Over in the Mid East, the Muslims were making huge advances in science, astronomy, and literature, whereas the Christian Empire was a stinking cesspit with no education and terrible living conditions. Now the positions are reversed (Because all things are cyclical in history) and it's the Muslims who are using religion to justify their attacks. The world would be much better off without any religions at all.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE]I do not blame immigrants for our problems. I blame the white Anglo-Saxon liberal politicians who promote open door immigration policies.[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Sienna]
Close-minded, feverently religious, racist, a brainwashed sterotyper...and a conservative? No way. I refuse to believe that. I mean, what are the odds...[/COLOR]