OtakuBoards

Prussian Blue...

BlueEyedAngel

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]Now, BlueEyedAngel, it sounds kind of like you respect the rights of members of other races, but generally care for your own. I can't hold it against you. For fun, I think i'll side with you. You do seem to be overwhelmed and then some by the posts. The only person otherwise siding with you is John. Now that I see where you're coming from, let's give this a shot.

Affirmative action=bull****. If all races are truly equal, than why put all of them in front of one. If white people truly aren't the majority, then why act as though they are? Its discrimination against white people.

Someone, please argue pro-affirmative action. Please, argue that discriminating is good.[/COLOR][/FONT]

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=Farto the Magic][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]Now, BlueEyedAngel, it sounds kind of like you respect the rights of members of other races, but generally care for your own. I can't hold it against you. For fun, I think i'll side with you. You do seem to be overwhelmed and then some by the posts. The only person otherwise siding with you is John. Now that I see where you're coming from, let's give this a shot.

Affirmative action=bull****. If all races are truly equal, than why put all of them in front of one. If white people truly aren't the majority, then why act as though they are? Its discrimination against white people.

Someone, please argue pro-affirmative action. Please, argue that discriminating is good.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]
Discriminating isn't good.

If I may...Where do you live? I doubt you live in New York if you have that kind of attitude and if you do then I'm assuming you live in the suburbs? Or that if you do even live in the same country and in New York that you recently moved?

I myself do not think discriminating is right.Do you honestly think that any open minded educated person is going to agree with you?

This should prove to be interesting...

[QUOTE]1. I do not live a "sheltered life". The high school I go to is about 48% White, 23% Asian, 15% Latino, and 14% Black. I have constant contact with other races on a regular basis. [/QUOTE]
Well then if you do not live a sheltered life then why do you act as though you do? That's my question.

[QUOTE]2. I have not been "brainwashed". I have been educated. Up until very recently, about a year ago, I myself was a strong believer in multi-culturalism. But then I did some research on the race issues, studied them carefully, and made my own conclusions. The book March of the Titans a History of the White Race was a significant eye-opener for me. [/QUOTE]
Apparently you have been reading total trash. Have you ever been to Barnes and Nobles where they have books that aren't made of total trash? (Eventhough some of their books are questionable)

[QUOTE]3. I do not agree with everything that Lynx and Lamb believe.[/QUOTE]
How may I ask do you agree with [B]anything[/B] they believe?

[QUOTE]4. My parents did not teach me what I believe. Both my parents and all of my siblings are strong believers of the "race is only skin deep" theory.[/QUOTE]
This is why I'm glad my mother taught me how to be understanding and respectful of other people...If she hadn't then this particural response would be rather long.

[QUOTE]5. I'm not a white "supremicist". I've made it perfectly clear that I regaurd all races as equal. However, I, as any normal person would, have a special devotion to people of my own tribe/race/ethnic group. [/QUOTE]
And the hypocrisy just keeps on coming. I guess I'm not normal then. I don't have this "special devotion" to my ethnic groups. I don't see my ethnic groups as under all the others nor do I veiw them as higher.

[QUOTE]"What whites in America are being asked to do is therefore utterly unnatural. They are being asked to devote themselves to the interests of other races and to ignore the interests of their own. This is like asking a man to forsake his own children and love the children of his neighbors, since to do otherwise would be 'racist' "([url]http://www.stormfront.org/whitenat/racism.htm[/url]). [/QUOTE]
There is nothing unique about a white person's skin. The only reason we're all not white is because of our genes. Some of our ancestors probably lived near the equator which caused them to tan and reproduce darker pigments in the offspring.

[QUOTE]Jesus said to "love your enimies". Let's take for example, the Muslims. After September 11, the London metro bombing, the riots in France, and the controversy over the Danish cartoon, I think it's time to realize that the Muslims are our enimies. We are to love the Muslims because Jesus said "love your enimies"; he did not say "denie who your enimies are". [/QUOTE]
Okay but look at it this way. If you were a (And I quote) "good Christian" then yes you would love your enemies and [B]forgive[/B] them. Isn't that what the Bible's about? Forgiving and letting one be judged before Him without passing judgement first?

[QUOTE]I do not blame immigrants for our problems. I blame the white Anglo-Saxon liberal politicians who promote open door immigration policies.[/QUOTE]
The racist politicians who believe all the bull they spew off and are conservative? I not only refuse to believe that,I also highly doubt that they promote open door immigration policies for happyier ties between the USA and other countries.

[indent][color=red][font=trebuchet ms]Starfire0567, double posting is against the rules of the Boards. I've merged your consecutive posts so bring them in line with the rules, but don't do it again.

Also, personal attacks on other members (such as the one I deleted about a page ago, of yours) are even more against the rules. More instances of that will get you banned from the Boards. --Raiyuu[/font][/color][/indent]

Starfire, you misunderstood my post lol. It's really due to grammatical error on my part, but read it again:

[quote name='John']You're the oldest person in this thread (to my knowledge), and yet you still refuse to handle yourself with the same civility as BEA as well as most everyone else who's posed arguments to him.[/quote] I didn't mean CHW and everyone else refused to be as civil as BEA, I meant that CHW refused to be as civil as BEA and everyone else. Make sense now? XP

[QUOTE=John]Starfire, you misunderstood my post lol. It's really due to grammatical error on my part, but read it again:

I didn't mean CHW and everyone else refused to be as civil as BEA, I meant that CHW refused to be as civil as BEA and everyone else. Make sense now? XP[/QUOTE]
Alright...But I know CHW personally and believe me she was being civil as BEA. Once you get to know her she's a very nice person. :catgirl:

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']Jesus said to "love your enimies". Let's take for example, the Muslims. After September 11, the London metro bombing, the riots in France, and the controversy over the Danish cartoon, I think it's time to realize that the Muslims are our enimies. We are to love the Muslims because Jesus said "love your enimies"; he did not say "denie who your enimies are".[/quote]

[color=crimson]I think it would be more accurate to say that ignorant extremism is your enemy, not the entire religious group. Religion breeds many positive and negative things. People going a bit coo coo with their religion can spawn [i]many[/i] negative situations, including the ones you listed.[/color]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']I have in the past dated an Asian girl and a Latino girl. They were very nice people and I liked them a lot. Nice people, but not MY people.[/quote]

[color=crimson]We've said this to you several times over in this thread. You're misguided in thinking that you have a people that you should dedicate yourself to more than the very, very, VERY obvious statement that your people are just [b]people[/b]- any people, anyone across the globe are your 'people'. There is no valid reason that I can see for yourself to dedicate so much attention to something so irrelevant as race.[/color]

[QUOTE=Farto the Magic][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]Affirmative action=bull****. If all races are truly equal, than why put all of them in front of one. If white people truly aren't the majority, then why act as though they are? Its discrimination against white people.

[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Affirmative Action = Equal Opportunity. Lets say a refugee from Vietnam immigrated to America in 1974, and that person wanted to get a job. Well, he/she can't get a good one because they are 20 years of age and doesn't have a high school or college degree. Do you expect that person to live off of minimum-wage for the rest of his/her life? That person couldn't support a family, and that's why theres Affirmative Action.

[quote name='Farto the Magic][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]If white people truly aren't the majority, then why act as though they are? Its discrimination against white people.[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]

White People ARE the majority. The majority of the upper-class in America that is.

[QUOTE=Farto the Magic][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]Someone, please argue pro-affirmative action. Please, argue that discriminating is good.
[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

I just did.

[QUOTE=Farto the Magic][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]Now, BlueEyedAngel, it sounds kind of like you respect the rights of members of other races, but generally care for your own. I can't hold it against you. For fun, I think i'll side with you. You do seem to be overwhelmed and then some by the posts. The only person otherwise siding with you is John. Now that I see where you're coming from, let's give this a shot.

Someone, please argue pro-affirmative action. Please, argue that discriminating is good.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]
[size=1][i]"You do not wipe away the scars of centuries by saying: 'now you are free to go where you want, do as you desire, and choose the leaders you please.' You do not take a man who for years has been hobbled by chains, liberate him, bring him to the starting line of a race, saying, 'you are free to complete with all the others,' and still justly believe you have been completely fair. This is the next and more profound stage of the battle for civil rights. We seek not just freedom but opportunity - not just legal equity but human ability - not just equality as a right and a theory, but equality as a fact and as a result."[/i]

[b]- President Johnson[/b] (interestingly enough...)[/size]

[QUOTE=John]Cut the bull****. You're the oldest person in this thread (to my knowledge), and yet you still refuse to handle yourself with the same civility as BEA as well as most everyone else who's posed arguments to him. And if you're not going to rescind your tantrum, then at least give a better reason than "He won't apologize so neither will I! D:" and defending yourself by saying that even though he's not necessarily a racist now, he will be later. You don't have near the authority to make such a statement, and even if you did it's still not an excuse to flame him [i]now[/i].

Everyone else has displayed that it's entirely possible to hold this debate without losing your head and casting unfounded hate and hyperbole in BEA's direction.[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]What BS? I'm sticking to my guns? I typed exactly what I believe. Jerry Springer comment aside. If BEA has a problem with my speculation based on history, then maybe he should be coming to his own defense instead of you doing so for him? And if you have a problem with me then address it to me don't hide behind some other agenda. Sorry if you find that uncivil and immature, many people do veiw me as such. But as I've said before I make no appologies for my views just like BEA makes no appologies for his. Don't try to twist my words around.

When have I lost my head? I didn't attack him personally as you are doing to me in this thread. I think we're all going back to the Jerry SPringer comment. It's like Natalie's Maines' comment back in 2003 let it go. Yes I said it, and hey at least Starfire laughed and I don't think BEA took it personally.

So let's just get back to the subject at hand and if you have any further problems with my posts PM me about them instead of singling me out for being uncivil.[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=Boo][size=1]
I think he knows exactly what he wrote. He said that everyone showed that you can debate without losing your head. Earlier he just said everyone was attacking the guy, all versus one. Where did you see any hypocrisy in the post? Chibi Horse Woman has been acting rather worse than anyone else in the thread. You're just not reading well enough, but don't blame it on John. :)

[/size][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]*sigh* I should probably just stop right now but right now I feel that I've been put on the defensive for being my self and after a year and a half of feeling like that I'm rather sick of it.

I felt that I was conducting myself in a mature and civil manner just as the rest of you were and that my veiws were being respected as much as everyone elses. appearantly no one else saw it that way aside from the only other person on this board who actually knows me.[/color][/font]

I really dont understand the point of this thread as helping us understand Lynx and Lamb. You say we are unjustly hating them wihtout knowing the true facts.

So i downloaded one of their songs, Skinhead Boy. Here are a few random lines from the song.

Oi Oi skinhead boy

comrades like you are so few

(skin·head - A member of any of various groups of people, especially young people, who shave their heads and sometimes participate in white-supremacist and anti-immigrant activities.)

Okay so they want more skinheads around.

They sing about skinheads like their heroes, okay i understand that. Still not liking them.

[URL=http://www.nationalvanguard.org/printer.php?id=4330]Article[/URL]

In this link they even go as far as to say they hope to spread knowledge about the [I]myths[/I] of the Holocaust.

Even ignoring that, they talk about their people as numbers. They want more white girls to have more white babies. Why arent they? Because they are more interested in partying or earning money in a career.

That was the kicker there, if i had any doubts as to whether those two were brainwashed or not that was my proof.

If you grow up believing something of your own free will from facts and experience you can question it and make your own deductions. But little girls saying they think white women should not pursue careers and should just stay home and have babies is the clear sign of brainwashing.

That is insulting to their own so called people as well.

So what i am trying to say in a nuutshell is after reading their words and listening to their lyrics i feel they are brainwashed little demons.

Not not from the media, not from the general populous, from my own research and deductions. It's called thinking for myself, something Lynx and Lamb have never known the meaning of.

No, I'm not going to finish this through PM, because it still adheres to the topic of BEA's views. I'm not singling you out either. I told everyone who was being hateful to cool it, and most of them did. You openly said that you wouldn't, so you threw yourself into this.

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]What BS? I'm sticking to my guns? I typed exactly what I believe. [b]Jerry Springer comment aside.[/b] If BEA has a problem with my speculation based on history, [b]then maybe he should be coming to his own defense instead of you doing so for him?[/b] And if you have a problem with me then address it to me don't hide behind some other agenda. Sorry if you find that uncivil and immature, many people do veiw me as such. But as I've said before I make no appologies for my views just like BEA makes no appologies for his. [b]Don't try to twist my words around.[/b]

When have I lost my head? I didn't attack him personally [b]as you are doing to me in this thread.[/b] I think we're all going back to the Jerry SPringer comment. It's like Natalie's Maines' comment back in 2003 let it go. Yes I said it, and [b]hey at least Starfire laughed and I don't think BEA took it personally.[/b][/font][/color][/QUOTE] Mmkay, first let's cut the chaff out of this post, addressing it in chronological order:

1. [b]Diverting attention from your wrongs[/b] - Nice way to push that comment out of the conversation subtly without actually apologizing for it, even after it's been generally accepted that it was wrong.

2. [b]Finding blame in others to make small of your own[/b] - Shouldn't the same principle apply on the other side of the coin, then? Shouldn't you let the minorities speak for themselves against BEA instead of you doing so for them? The argument doesn't work.

3. [b]Self-victimization[/b] - I did no such thing, and if I had, you're certainly not one to be talking.

4. [b]More self-victimization[/b] - I retorted to everything you said, and kept it all in context. Besides skewing his views beyond recognition, you called him an idiot and told him to "get the **** out of America". Your definition of an "attack" seems just a little sketchy to me, frankly.

5. [b]Playing down your wrongs (again, so you don't have to apologize)[/b] - If someone related me and my hypothetical future family to a bunch of hate-mongers on smut TV, I'd sure as [i]hell[/i] take it personally. Now then, the revised post:

[QUOTE][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]What BS? I'm sticking to my guns? I typed exactly what I believe. [b][...][/b] And if you have a problem with me then address it to me don't hide behind some other agenda. Sorry if you find that uncivil and immature, many people do veiw me as such. But as I've said before I make no appologies for my views just like BEA makes no appologies for his. [b][...][/b]

When have I lost my head? I didn't attack him personally [b][...].[/b] I think we're all going back to the Jerry SPringer comment. It's like Natalie's Maines' comment back in 2003 let it go. Yes I said it, and [b][...][/b][/font][/color][/QUOTE] I don't have a problem with you saying exactly what you believe about a person; I have a problem with you expressing those beliefs with a harshness that that person didn't warrant with anything they said. And I [i]don't[/i] have a personal problem with you, nor do I know where that idea came from.

And you know as well as I that you're not being mature or self-controlled in the least. You ignored most everything he said, blew whatever he [i]didn't[/i] say out of proportion to criminalize him, and insulted him outright.

[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]Okay, okay. I just have to post here to point out a few things. You talk about being Mr. Super-Christian or something, right? Well you're totally contradicting your own religion.

You said "They were nice people but not MY people." Alright, so you won't go out with someone with dark skin but you'll worship them? I do hope you realize that not only was Jesus jewish, but he was also middle eastern. He was in no way white.

Kay, I'm done. :)[/FONT][/COLOR]

Before I begin my rant...I know John's post is dirrected at CHW. But she's a good friend of mine so I'm coming to her defense.

[QUOTE]No, I'm not going to finish this through PM, because it still adheres to the topic of BEA's views. I'm not singling you out either. I told everyone who was being hateful to cool it, and most of them did. You openly said that you wouldn't, so you threw yourself into this.[/QUOTE]
No this no longer adheres to the topic of BEA's views. And yes you are singling her out because you haven't said a word about what I've said to BEA.

[QUOTE]I don't have a problem with you saying exactly what you believe about a person; I have a problem with you expressing those beliefs with a harshness that that person didn't warrant with anything they said. And I don't have a personal problem with you, nor do I know where that idea came from.[/QUOTE]
Well apparently you [I]do[/I] have a problem with CHW because you've singled her out. And I wonder where the idea came here....-sarcasm-

[QUOTE]And you know as well as I that you're not being mature or self-controlled in the least. You ignored most everything he said, blew whatever he didn't say out of proportion to criminalize him, and insulted him outright.[/QUOTE]
I know what I'm talking about when I say that yes she is being selfcontrolled.

[color=dimgray] I believe that discrimination is a factor of progression. If everyone were truly treated equally, there would be no leaders or revolutionary people. How's that for pro-discrimination? P: It's a very testy subject, and the idealists out there will surely hate me forever, but I believe in it. I'm not saying I [i]support[/i] discrimination, though.

Like I said, it's unclear water.[/color]

[QUOTE=John]No, I'm not going to finish this through PM, because it still adheres to the topic of BEA's views. I'm not singling you out either. I told everyone who was being hateful to cool it, and most of them did. You openly said that you wouldn't, so you threw yourself into this.
.[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I was just going to be a nice person and ignore this because as far as I can tell my comments about not appologizing for my actions aren't causing anyone but you grief I just want to know that if you aren't singling me out then why the hell do you keep quoting my posts and pointing out what I've said that's wrong? Also where have I said that he should leave America? (Because I know somewhere I probably did call him an idiot) As I've said before if you have an issue to take up with me PM me, don't hijack a thread and start calling me out of my name.

Okay that said:

Prejudices of any kind are wrong and missplaced. We're not a bunch of separate people and separate races... well okay in a way we are unless we're siamese twins. We don't have to like one another, but it is expected in polite society that we're civil towards eachother. I guess that's really all that's expected of any of us as a whole.

Completely unrelated to what I just said: For anyone who lives in the US, Primetime on ABC is doing a special on Tuesday about people who are considered outsiders. Some people in particular will be Lamb and Lynx (is it just me or do those sound like names someone would give to a cat or dog?) So check your local listings if you want to watch something like that. Who knows, it could be insightful.[/color][/font]

[quote=BlueEyedAngel]esus said to "love your enimies". Let's take for example, the Muslims. After September 11, the London metro bombing, the riots in France, and the controversy over the Danish cartoon, I think it's time to realize that the Muslims are our enimies. We are to love the Muslims because Jesus said "love your enimies"; he did not say "denie who your enimies are".
[/quote]

[size=1]Religion is the superb instigator of conflict. The value of any religious citation is very little, seeing as how the religion is based upon unproven myths. On the other hand, reasonable morals which are supported by religion are of value.

I will not accept the fact that you feel you can stereotype an entire race for the acts of a small portion of it's people. In my eyes, white's have commited more travesties than any other race and yet they seem to be the majority of the ruling class of the world. So what is the problem with muslims, latinos, african americans, or asians acting out line. Inevertantly your saying it's alright for a white man to commit crimes and get off but when a person of another race does the same thing it's like the apocolypse.

This is where Lamb and Lynx falter, because they support such sanctimonious beliefs and don't even know it. Everything they sing about is wasted breath.[/size]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] Well I finally got around to this... and it looks like I am now the Natalie Maines of Otakuboards :animeswea [/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel]2. I have not been "brainwashed". I have been educated. Up until very recently, about a year ago, I myself was a strong believer in multi-culturalism. But then I did some research on the race issues, studied them carefully, and made my own conclusions. The book [U]March of the Titans a History of the White Race[/U'] was a significant eye-opener for me. [/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] You call it educated, I call it missinformed. I'm sorry that you feel that when you were open to multiculturalism that you were lacking in intelligence, but I don't see it as such. I would like to know where you found these books because I go to Barnes and Noble a lot and have yet to see books on the study of the White Race barring Mein Kompf. But hey, maybe I should just read something to break the monotany.[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel]3. I do not agree with [U]everything[/U'] that Lynx and Lamb believe. [/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] But you share enough of their beliefs to feel that you are a white nationalist. And completely off topic, but they're going to be on a Primetime ABC episode either Tuesday or Thursday. Either way I'm watching it. Sadly as far as I know this show only airs in the US.[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']4. My parents did not teach me what I believe. Both my parents and all of my siblings are strong believers of the "race is only skin deep" theory. [/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] And what, may I ask, do they think about your sudden education? Because I know that if it was my child or my brother suddenly feeling this way I'd send him to therapy. I'm also curious as to how you became so interested in this subject. Did you have a friend or other family member suggest this idea to you?[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel]5. I'm not a white "supremicist". I've made it perfectly clear that I regaurd all races as equal. However, I, as any normal person would, have a special devotion to people of my own tribe/race/ethnic group. "What whites in America are being asked to do is therefore utterly unnatural. They are being asked to devote themselves to the interests of other races and to ignore the interests of their own. This is like asking a man to forsake his own children and love the children of his neighbors, since to do otherwise would be 'racist' "([url]http://www.stormfront.org/whitenat/racism.htm[/url']). [/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] If I may, you regard every race as equal, but you also feel that every race should be kept separate. True in essance that makes you less of a white supremicist and more of a separatist (I think) but it's not like that's any better. You can't prevent integration no matter how much you want to.

I've never really felt that I have been asked to support someone else's race and not my own in any point in my life. Yes, I find it rather funny that at most of my jobs I am a minority (White female from suburbia) among minorities, but no one really seems to notice. Or at least no one including myself makes a big deal about it. Life is what you make of it. And if you feel that you're getting a raw deal then yes you do something about it, but I think going White Nationalist is a bit over the edge[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']I have in the past dated an Asian girl and a Latino girl. They were very nice people and I liked them a lot. Nice people, but not MY people. [/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]In all fairness I once dated outside my race too. I'm not sure if I'll do that again because aside from talking I don't feel that I share enough of the same interests to form anything more than a friendship. I mean you try to find someone not white who likes country music. Not saying it will never happen, I'm just saying that I'm not sure at the moment.

That said I still consider other races to be my people. Or at least my co workers who appreciate my odd sense of humor.[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel'] I'm not anti-semetic, but I strongly believe in replacement theology, the belief that the Jews are no longer the "chosen people" and that the Church is the new Israel. I take God's command to "love my neighbor as myself" very seriously, be he black or white, Latino or Anglo, Jew or Gentile. But I love my family in a special way that I could never love another family; I love my race in a way that I could never love another race. Charity starts at home! [/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Dear Lord what Church are you going to? Because I want to avoid it.

I'm just trying to wrap my mind around your last quote: Charity starts at home. Are you saying that the rest of us who do not share your views aren't proud of our races or cultures? Because as an Irish American I have to say you're wrong about that. I'm damn proud of my heritage, I just don't need to be extreme about it to prove myself.[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']Jesus said to "love your enimies". Let's take for example, the Muslims. After September 11, the London metro bombing, the riots in France, and the controversy over the Danish cartoon, I think it's time to realize that the Muslims are our enimies. We are to love the Muslims because Jesus said "love your enimies"; he did not say "denie who your enimies are". [/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]By that logic I could also concure that Jews should hate Germans, but I'm pretty sure that's not where you were going.

The Muslims are not our enemies and if you knew anything about Islam you would know that killing innocents is frowned upon in the Koran (Damn where is Chabi when you need her?) The extremists are our enemies be they Islamic, Christian, Hale bop or that one odd group in Japan that bombed the trains?

Anything taken to extreme is a bad thing be it religion, food, excersize or love. And I'm sorry to say this, but you seem to be going towards the extreme for your love of being white. You really don't have to do that caucasians aren't even on the endangered species list yet.

Jesus also said Let he who is without sin cast the first stone and Judge not lest ye be judged. St. MArk said: For what shall it profit a man if he gains the world, but loses his soul in the process? And St. John Said: He who says he loves God yet hates his brother is a liar, for how can he love God who he has seen, when he hates his brother who he has seen?

Face it, the true followers of Islam aren't our enemies, they're our brothers[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']I do not blame immigrants for our problems. I blame the white Anglo-Saxon liberal politicians who promote open door immigration policies. [/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Yes because heaven forbid we should have political assylum or quota numbers[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=BlueEyedAngel]By the way, I would never humiliate myself by going on the Jerry Springer show.
[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I'm never going to live that one down am I? For Christ sake it was just a sarcastic comment and was meant in jest. You people take some things too seriously.

I finally finished this one and if I may say so myself I believe I was very cordial.[/color][/font]

[QUOTE]I'm never going to live that one down am I? For Christ sake it was just a sarcastic comment and was meant in jest. You people take some things too seriously.

I finally finished this one and if I may say so myself I believe I was very cordial.[/QUOTE]
I for one found it to be hilarious! And considering how some people *coughJohncough* were singling others out and being uncivil,I'd say you were being rather coridal towards the poor nationalist.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=Blue]I never got to put my two cents in, so I guess I'll come in and take part now.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE=BlueEyedAngel]Well, it took a while, but I finally finished reading all the posts.

By the way some of you guys replied to my messages, it seems as if you hardly even read them. But here are a few of the ideas I'd like to refute:

1. I do not live a "sheltered life". The high school I go to is about 48% White, 23% Asian, 15% Latino, and 14% Black. I have constant contact with other races on a regular basis.[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=Blue]Okay, so then shouldn't you be comfortable with people of other races? Earlier in this thread you mentioned something about being comfortable with people from your own "tribe", which I am assuming are White people. I don't understand, if t
he school is this culturally diverse, how do you find a group composing of JUST Caucasian students? Please explain this to me..[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel]2. I have not been "brainwashed". I have been educated. Up until very recently, about a year ago, I myself was a strong believer in multi-culturalism. But then I did some research on the race issues, studied them carefully, and made my own conclusions. The book [U]March of the Titans a History of the White Race[/U'] was a significant eye-opener for me.[/quote]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]You're starting to sound like an ignorant Japanese schoolchild who knows of things only through books. And obvioulsy you need to open your eyes a tad wider, and notice what's taking place around you. I'm too lazy to go back and get the quote, but you said something about America being made for whites. Erm, no. Doesn't the Pledge of Allegiance clearly state:

". . .and liberty and justice for ALL."

If they were building this country for whites, who on Earth were they reffering to as "all"? Please, I want to hear what you think about this.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel]3. I do not agree with [U]everything[/U'] that Lynx and Lamb believe.[/quote]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]-claps loudly and obnoxiously-

Yay! For once you say something that proves you have the least bit intelligence. :][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']4. My parents did not teach me what I believe. Both my parents and all of my siblings are strong believers of the "race is only skin deep" theory.[/quote]

[SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Blue]Do your parents even know about your little beliefs on race? I think that you and your family need to have a little family talk around the dinner table.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel]5. I'm not a white "supremicist". I've made it perfectly clear that I regaurd all races as equal. However, I, as any normal person would, have a special devotion to people of my own tribe/race/ethnic group. "What whites in America are being asked to do is therefore utterly unnatural. They are being asked to devote themselves to the interests of other races and to ignore the interests of their own. This is like asking a man to forsake his own children and love the children of his neighbors, since to do otherwise would be 'racist' "([url]http://www.stormfront.org/whitenat/racism.htm[/url']).[/quote]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=Blue]Who said that you had to embrace every other race/religion? A simple understanding of them is all a person needs.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']I have in the past dated an Asian girl and a Latino girl. They were very nice people and I liked them a lot. Nice people, but not MY people [/quote]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Blue][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Technically they are. I'll put it in your words, which will help you understand a little bit better:

All humans came from the same "tribe" at one time. We are ALL the same people, our skin pigments and physical features differed according to where the different "tribes" settled.

I suggest you read the book "Guns, Germs, and Steel", or watch the movie. It deals specifically on why the white European race became the most powerful in ancient times, and how they came to think they were indeed the masters of the Earth.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']Jesus said to "love your enimies". Let's take for example, the Muslims. After September 11, the London metro bombing, the riots in France, and the controversy over the Danish cartoon, I think it's time to realize that the Muslims are our enimies. We are to love the Muslims because Jesus said "love your enimies"; he did not say "denie who your enimies are".[/quote]

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Are you serious? I can't believe what I'm reading right now, and I am really ticked off. You're going to hear this millions of times, and hopefully it'll get through your head:

Not All Muslims Are Terrorists.

Let's suppose white Roman Catholics were the terrorists. Would the whole views of our country change? Would we overthrow the government and become racist against our majority just because some evil twisted men happen to be of their heritage and religion? I don't think so. But because white people basically rule this country, they would try and come up with some excuse for the terrorists so they can continue with their power in this country.

And don't even try to call me racist because I just so happen to be 58% Caucasian.

^_^[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Starfire0567']I for one found it to be hilarious! And considering how some people *coughJohncough* were singling others out and being uncivil,I'd say you were being rather coridal towards the poor nationalist.[/quote]
[size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]Looks like you have a fan Chibi.[/font][/color][/size]

[SIZE=1]This thread has gone from a pointless expression of "white separatism" to a shouting match between John, CHW and Starfire, for the love of God would someone please close this waste of bandwidth thread.

[[b]Edit[/b]] Yeah, sorry about that Raiyuu. I could have sworn though that I sent a report for this thread.[/SIZE]

[font=trebuchet ms]Forgetting, just for the moment that the argument was [URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law][u]lost the moment the Nazis were mentioned...[/u][/URL]

I'm not going to close the thread just yet, and Gavin, there's an icon with an exclamation mark on it in the top right corner of each post - I [b]know[/b] you know it's there, and what it's for, so there's really no excuse for that last post.

What I will say, is can people please look back at the thread title before posting, and post stuff that's actually relevant? Picking apart each other's posts is not debating, it just makes you all look childish. I don't like naming names, but -

No, wait, I do, because it gets things done. [b]Starfire0567,[/b] some of your posts are verging on personal attacks against BlueEyedAngel, and will get you banned if they continue. [b]ChibiHorsewoman,[/b] I'm afraid John is right, and you're not doing your side of the argument any good by getting riled up when BlueEyedAngel has remained calm and civil throughout. [b]John,[/b] you're not really at fault, but (and this goes for everyone, really) try not to get drawn into off-topic arguments. Dissecting CHW's defence of her posts against BEA doesn't actually add or detract from the argument for or against Prussian Blue and white supremacy.

This [b]is[/b] a touchy subject, but this is OtakuBoards, not some backwater spam-hole. Take a deep breath, don't get riled up. We can still get some sensible mileage out of this discussion.[/font]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]Touche. Affirmative action isn't all bad. That was all I had, so now I totally quit. Mind if I ask a question? Why are nazis still around? After the Holocaust, why would anyone take the name of such an infamous organization?

That aside, I remember some more stuff from my history class. Aryan was the type of Christianity the goths invented, because it coincided better with their original pseudo-frankish beliefs of family and such. Catholicism was too...roman for them. When the goths sacked rome (due to broken promises involving land and food given after the huns attacked and displaced them), they made the aryan church the official language of the 'new' rome. Then there was a big messy period of rome losing land to the franks and such and then Charlemagne invented the Holy Roman Empire.

If I recall, Hitler's aim was to re-establish the holy roman empire. I saw some of the blueprints made up for his uber-city, called Germania. The buildings were nice, but the beliefs of the people to build it were not. Basically, Hitler romantisized (sp?) the romans, like so many generations before him. He was just willing to start a massive war to make his dream a reality. I'm in no way agreeing with what he did, however it may sound. Personally, I think he couldn't let go of the concept of the perfect german empire.

The reason for the holocaust? Got me. Maybe he was looking for a scapegoat to rally the german people and make them angry, rather than feeling sorry for themselves over the loss of World War I.
[QUOTE]
Not All Muslims Are Terrorists.[/QUOTE]
But all terrorists are muslims.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE]Touche. Affirmative action isn't all bad. That was all I had, so now I totally quit. Mind if I ask a question? Why are nazis still around? After the Holocaust, why would anyone take the name of such an infamous organization?[/QUOTE]
Believe I have been asking that very same question as well. My grandfather told me it's because the nazis that are still around truly believe that the Jews brought the defeat in WWI.

[QUOTE]Personally, I think he couldn't let go of the concept of the perfect german empire.[/QUOTE]
So do I.

[QUOTE]The reason for the holocaust? Got me. Maybe he was looking for a scapegoat to rally the german people and make them angry, rather than feeling sorry for themselves over the loss of World War I.[/QUOTE]
I think they brought the loss of WWI on themselves. There wasn't really a need for it and it just caused alot of death and poverty.

[quote name='Farto the Magic][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]Touche. Affirmative action isn't all bad. That was all I had, so now I totally quit. Mind if I ask a question? Why are nazis still around? After the Holocaust, why would anyone take the name of such an infamous organization?[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Mainly because they agree with the ideals that Herr Hitler peddled during his time as Chancellor/Fuhrer. Given that you can actually be arrested and tried in most countries for being a Neo-Nazi, as the originals must all be dead at this stage. Perhaps it's a way to act out, perhaps they've had problems with other races, perhaps like the Prussian Blue girls, they've been horribly brain-washed by a parent, I really don't have an answer.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Farto the Magic][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]That aside, I remember some more stuff from my history class. Aryan was the type of Christianity the goths invented, because it coincided better with their original pseudo-frankish beliefs of family and such. Catholicism was too...roman for them. When the goths sacked rome (due to broken promises involving land and food given after the huns attacked and displaced them), they made the aryan church the official language of the 'new' rome. Then there was a big messy period of rome losing land to the franks and such and then Charlemagne invented the Holy Roman Empire.[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Not really sure about the whole Aryan thing to be honest. I'll post the Wiki article and people can judge for themselves.

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan[/url][/SIZE]

[quote name='Farto the Magic][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]If I recall, Hitler's aim was to re-establish the holy roman empire. I saw some of the blueprints made up for his uber-city, called Germania. The buildings were nice, but the beliefs of the people to build it were not. Basically, Hitler romantisized (sp?) the romans, like so many generations before him. He was just willing to start a massive war to make his dream a reality. I'm in no way agreeing with what he did, however it may sound. Personally, I think he couldn't let go of the concept of the perfect german empire.[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]That's the generally accepted notion of what Hitler sought to do with his Third Reich, given that one rarely calls an "Empire" the third of anything unless there've been previous incarnations. In this case I think he was merely trying to legitimise his rise to power in the hearts of the German people by harkening back to previous days of unified German glory, which the Holy Roman Empire represented. It's only a pity Hitler didn't take a bath in the same manner as Barbarossa.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Farto the Magic][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]The reason for the holocaust? Got me. Maybe he was looking for a scapegoat to rally the german people and make them angry, rather than feeling sorry for themselves over the loss of World War I.[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]

[size=1]Up until a few years ago before his death, we had a German neighbour named Manfred Noundorf, at least I think that's how his last name was spelled. Given that he had actually lived in Germany before and during the war, my father asked him exactly what the Germans had as a people against the Jewish population. His reply was that when German farmers would come into debt and be unable to borrow from a bank, Jewish money-lenders would offer them enough to attempt to save their farms from bankruptcy. Now while this to me seems a generous offer, Manfred described a darker more Shakespearean reason for the loans, if the event arose that the farmer with the loan was unable to pay his repayments, the Jewish money-lenders would sweep in and take the farms.

Now given that we're talking about post-Treaty of Versailles Germany, this act if true would have been quite common, and would have built up a considerable hostility against Jews, if true of course, though I have no reason to doubt Manfred, and when Hitler rose to power, who had his own agenda against the Jews, for personal reasons it seems. He was able to easily whip the public into a frenzy against them, it should also be remember that Jewish families tended to be wealthy and this would also have been an excellent source of income for the new Reich. As for the actual reasons why the Nazis began the extermination of the Jews, I have no idea, probably out of their hate and belief that all non-Aryans should perish.[/size]

[quote name='Farto the Magic][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]But all terrorists are muslims.[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Untrue, terrorists can take any shape or form. The IRA and the UVF are two cases of Catholic and Protestant terrorist groups, regardless of what they prefer to call themselves, who are not followers of Allah. Also Farto, and I think I speak for every religious person here regardless of creed, but no true follower of any major faith condones terrorism.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin]
[SIZE=1]Untrue, terrorists can take any shape or form. The IRA and the UVF are two cases of Catholic and Protestant terrorist groups, regardless of what they prefer to call themselves, who are not followers of Allah. Also Farto, and I think I speak for every religious person here regardless of creed, but no true follower of any major faith condones terrorism.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I agree with you that all terrorists are not muslims, but, muslims DO have terrorism condoned in their religion. Isn't it true that muslims believe that if you die while trying to destroy an enemy during a Jihad they will be greeted in heaven by 40 virgins? I'm not 100% percent sure but it's something like that.