OtakuBoards

Prussian Blue...

BlueEyedAngel

[quote name='Jubei Yagyou']I agree with you that all terrorists are not muslims, but, muslims DO have terrorism condoned in their religion. Isn't it true that muslims believe that if you die while trying to destroy an enemy during a Jihad they will be greeted in heaven by 40 virgins? I'm not 100% percent sure but it's something like that.[/quote]
[COLOR=Sienna]
All religions have passages that condone violence againts someone or other. It stems from religion originally being a way to galvanize a group of people to one ideal or another, many of them being violent in nature. When the Christian crusaders invaded the Muslim world, for example, passages like that were used to make soldiers fanatically loyal and basically suicidal. It's interesting that, when a religious group isn't under great diress (Either millitary or some other form of stress) these passages seem to get swept under the rug for when they're necessary. [/COLOR]

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]This thread has gone from a pointless expression of "white separatism" to a shouting match between John, CHW and Starfire, for the love of God would someone please close this waste of bandwidth thread.

[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Noted. I'm tired of this arguement and not even sure how it got started.. Oh wait, Jerry Springer and not feeling that I should appologize.

So, who wants to try and start a thread about religion? Because there is no way in hell that could get any messier.[/color][/font]

[quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1']Untrue, terrorists can take any shape or form. The IRA and the UVF are two cases of Catholic and Protestant terrorist groups, regardless of what they prefer to call themselves, who are not followers of Allah. Also Farto, and I think I speak for every religious person here regardless of creed, but no true follower of any major faith condones terrorism.[/SIZE][/quote]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]I totally forgot about the Irish thing. My bad. But, that's a topic for another thread.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='fartothemagic][quote']Not All Muslims Are Terrorists.[/quote]

But all terrorists are muslims.[/quote]

[size=1]Hmm. I have to disagree with you here. Here's why (and don't blame me for using wikipedia!)

[quote name='wikipedia.org']Terrorism is the systematic use or threatened use of violence to intimidate a population or government and thereby effect political, religious, or ideological change.[/quote]

So tell me? How does the Ku Klux Klan differ from this definition. I understand that they aren't as horrible as they once were but this just proves that terrorism isn't and has never been exclusive to one group.

Take Timothy McVeigh for example. He is a right wing christan who is responisble for the bombing of an FBI building in Oklahoma. What about Eric Rudolph who bombed the Altlana Olympics in 1966. Or the Army of God, who encourage the burning of clinics and the killing of doctors and nurses who perform abortions. All of these people have one thing in common. They aren't muslims.

This all leads back to the cause of this entire problem. Stereotyping. In no way is it acceptable when people aim at killing each other and using violence to fix things. [/size]

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial][quote name='Farto the Magic][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]But all terrorists are muslims.[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]
It's been covered, you know, but I just wanted to point out that not only is there Irish terrorists, you've also had terrorists on your own soil, and Japan has had it's fair share as well. The Oklahoma City Bombings was so quickly forgotten after 9/11, but it was an act of terrorism, albeit on a smaller scale as well. Similarly, the sarin gas attacks in Japan were an act of terrorism, as are all the terrorist activities that happen in 3rd world countries that we never hear about. Profiling all terrorists as muslims is the exact thing that causes [url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=401419&in_page_id=1770&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=NEWS&ct=5]cockups like this to happen[/url], and only furthers hatred for Middle Easterns and Muslims as a race.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1][quote name='ChibiHorsewoman']So, who wants to try and start a thread about religion? Because there is no way in hell that could get any messier.[/quote]

If it involved religion, you can count me in.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='Farto the Magic][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]I totally forgot about the Irish thing. My bad. But, that's a topic for another thread.[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]True, there are hundreds of terrorist groups and not all are faith based, it's just sadly those who believe they're fighting for God are a lot more content to kill themselves to accomplish their goals.[/SIZE]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]So, who wants to try and start a thread about religion? Because there is no way in hell that could get any messier.[/color'][/font][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Are you kidding Chibi ? Along with abortion and the ethics of homosexual marriage, religious threads are often the most heated. Though usually they only turn nasty if someone makes a broadside shot at someone else's faith, other times they've proven remarkably civil.[/SIZE]

Since you've already determined that whatever church it is I go to you're going to avoid it, I will not say what church I go to. But rest assured, my church is not racist or anti-semetic, in fact, it's not even nationalist. Replacement theology is not anti-semetic. When it comes to the conflict in the Middle East, my church is more sympathetic towards the Lebanese and the Palestinians than it is towards Israel.

I should mention that racism and separatism are not a white phenominom. Take Israel for example. Not all the terrorists are Muslims, many of them are Jewish Zionists. The Israelis basically kicked the Palestians off their land to make way for the "chosen people". What about the Native American reservations in the US? Isn't that a form of separatism? It is indeed, but I respect the Native American right to preserve their own race and culture.

If diversity and multiculturalism are so great, would anyone care to explain why the Middle East is so unstable?

I should also point out, since we're all anime fans, that Japan is far from being multicultural. The population of Japan is 99.3% ethnic Japanese. This is no coinsidence. The Japanese are fiercly nationalistic. Their immigration system favors immigrants of there own ethnic stock. It's ok for the Japanese to do this, but if white people did this it would be "racist". Did you know that Israel has a "Jew only" immigration policy. Did you know that Saudi Arabia has a "Muslim only" immigration policy?

By the way, for those of you who are wondering about my ethnic background. I'm about 25% English, and there's also some Scottish, Irish, and German, but I don't know percents.

Ok, so America is a "nation of immigrants". Just for the sake of arguement, I'll go along with that. But take Europe for example, Europe has been homogenously white for the last 44,000 years. Non-white immigrants didn't start arriving in Europe until as recently as the 1950's. I know that there have been non-white Muslims in places like Spain and Italy, but those Muslims invaded Europe; they weren't welcomed as immigrants.

When Britain was a homogenous nation, it was culturally stable. But the government couldn't leave well enough alone. They had to make it a multicultural society. The British people had (and still have) no say what so ever about the immigration policy.

In history there have been many races and tribes that have diminished. But whites hold a unique place in history; they are the first race to diminish voluntarily.

How do my parents feel about my white nationalism? I'd say my Dad is, more or less, understanding. My Mom is not quite as understanding. As far as she is concerned, race isn't even an issue.

One time I made a racist remard and my Dad warned me that I could warrant violence from a person of another race. I replied "but if they made a racist remard about me, could I use violence against them?". He said the I could, but Blacks, Asians, and Hispanics are the ones doing most of the killing. So he pretty much made my point. I disagree with him about the Asians, though, they are actually, for the most part, less violent than whites.

Did you know that the average IQ for Asians is 120; for whites,100; for blacks, 80? That's not a racist remard, that's statistics. If you disagree with me, I encourage you do do your own research on the correlation between race and IQ. I believe my IQ is about 124.

Perhaps "comfortable" is not the word I'm looking for. I'm more or less comforable around other races. I think the word I'm looking for is "at home". I feel like I'm more "at home" when I'm around other white Anglo-Saxons.

Enought for now. TTYL.

P.S. I would like to thank all those who in any way came to my defence.

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']I would like to thank all those who in any way came to my defence.[/quote]

[size=1]Looks as though they needn't do so, you're quite capable of debating, as you've already proven.

My problem is not with you. You seem like a relatively smart person. I understand and see why you think the way you do, but I don't agree with it. I can't accept it.

No more analogies. Anyone can, at any time, pull out an analogy to support thier side of any particular issue, no matter what the issue or analogy.

My point is, it's people like you that are holding us back. This isn't meant to be a personal attack, so try not to take it as such. People that take things on looks alone. You have other 'reasons' or 'ideals' that you use to dignify and accentuate your beliefs, but they're all hollow.

You're just like the sick bastard that dumped me because I don't have a barbie doll figure.

Race. It means nothing. We should throw it all away.

But you make that impossible.

It's sad.

[/size]

[COLOR=Sienna]It's a good thing I have nothing better to do...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE]If diversity and multiculturalism are so great, would anyone care to explain why the Middle East is so unstable?[/QUOTE][COLOR=Sienna]

Since when has there been diversity and multi-culturalism in the Mid East? And if you want to know why the Mid East is such a shithole right now, look no further than you're 'white race.' It was European and (More recently) American people who invaded the Mid East and colonialised (Not colonised) their countries. A european minority ruled the countries and opressed the hell out of the natives, which lead to a lot of unstableness and now terrorism. It was the 'white race' that created the whole situation. They ****** things up even worse in Africa and Asia.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE]I should also point out, since we're all anime fans, that Japan is far from being multicultural.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Sienna]What's your point? The Japanese are not infallable.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE]Did you know that Israel has a "Jew only" immigration policy. Did you know that Saudi Arabia has a "Muslim only" immigration policy?[/QUOTE][COLOR=Sienna]

Again, woo-hoo... Who cares? The Mid East isn't exactly the measuring stick used by all other countries when it comes to civil rights and such.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE]But take Europe for example, Europe has been homogenously white for the last 44,000 years. Non-white immigrants didn't start arriving in Europe until as recently as the 1950's. I know that there have been non-white Muslims in places like Spain and Italy, but those Muslims invaded Europe; they weren't welcomed as immigrants.[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Sienna]
Yes, well, luckily we're not taking pointers from Dark Ages these days. Europe has been homogenously white because Europe is further from the equater than the Mid East etc; less sunlight means the pigment isn't as dark which means they have a different skin colour.

I have to go, but I'll finish this whenever I get back...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=BlueEyedAngel]
I should also point out, since we're all anime fans, that Japan is far from being multicultural. The population of Japan is 99.3% ethnic Japanese. This is no coinsidence. The Japanese are fiercly nationalistic. Their immigration system favors immigrants of there own ethnic stock. It's ok for the Japanese to do this, but if white people did this it would be "racist". [/QUOTE]
Why do you think that foreigners condone this? It could be a regional thing, but almost every time I discuss Japan with a real-life acquaintance, he or she will remark off-hand, "Oh yeah--aren't they really racist over there?" Of course it would be silly for me to say--just based on my personal experience--that everyone condemns these insular Asian nations for their general cultural bias against people not of their own race, but is personal experience what makes you say the opposite?

On a different note, I'm a big anime fan, but you might not want to assume that [I]everyone[/I] here is. We have a significant population of members who don't watch anime at all. ;)

ETA:

[QUOTE=BlueEyedAngel]
Did you know that the average IQ for Asians is 120; for whites,100; for blacks, 80? That's not a racist remard, that's statistics. If you disagree with me, I encourage you do do your own research on the correlation between race and IQ. I believe my IQ is about 124.[/QUOTE]
I don't have the time (or, to be honest, much motivation) to research the veracity of your numbers, but I recently read an article in the Washington Post (at least I think that's where it was--it might've been in the magazine) about how the average black IQ has risen dramatically over the last few decades. So clearly environmental and cultural factors have something to do with it; it's not a racially fixed statistic.

~Dagger~

[size=1]I promised myself I wouldn't participate in this thread. I just hope at this point I don't lose my cool.

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']Since you've already determined that whatever church it is I go to you're going to avoid it, I will not say what church I go to. But rest assured, my church is not racist or anti-semetic, in fact, it's not even nationalist. Replacement theology is not anti-semetic. When it comes to the conflict in the Middle East, my church is more sympathetic towards the Lebanese and the Palestinians than it is towards Israel.[/quote]
Well, that's somewhat understandable, but [i]why[/i] are they more sympathetic towards the Lebanese and Palestinians? Is it because those "Jewish Zionists" are trying to conquer the world over there? Replacement theology does sound slightly anti-semetic, though. I would imagine that the detractors of the Jewish would use this to "prove" their link with God is severed and that they aren't chosen, and instead Christians are.

[QUOTE]I should mention that racism and separatism are not a white phenominom. Take Israel for example. Not all the terrorists are Muslims, many of them are Jewish Zionists. The Israelis basically kicked the Palestians off their land to make way for the "chosen people". What about the Native American reservations in the US? Isn't that a form of separatism? It is indeed, but I respect the Native American right to preserve their own race and culture.[/QUOTE]
Actually, the Native Americans were shoved into these inhumane "reserves." Grinding poverty is common in the vast majority. They didn't separate willingly, they were forced there (Trail of Tears, anyone?).

[QUOTE]If diversity and multiculturalism are so great, would anyone care to explain why the Middle East is so unstable?[/QUOTE]
[i]Religion.[/i] That, and everyone hates Israel for "kicking the Palestinians off their land." The fact that there are multiple races living there has very little to do with the conflict.

[QUOTE]I should also point out, since we're all anime fans, that Japan is far from being multicultural. The population of Japan is 99.3% ethnic Japanese. This is no coinsidence. The Japanese are fiercly nationalistic. Their immigration system favors immigrants of there own ethnic stock. It's ok for the Japanese to do this, but if white people did this it would be "racist". Did you know that Israel has a "Jew only" immigration policy. Did you know that Saudi Arabia has a "Muslim only" immigration policy?[/QUOTE]
No, it's not really okay, and I don't see how this justifies white nationalism either.

[QUOTE]Ok, so America is a "nation of immigrants". Just for the sake of arguement, I'll go along with that. But take Europe for example, Europe has been homogenously white for the last 44,000 years. Non-white immigrants didn't start arriving in Europe until as recently as the 1950's. I know that there have been non-white Muslims in places like Spain and Italy, but those Muslims invaded Europe; they weren't welcomed as immigrants.[/QUOTE]
For the sake of argument? That's the cold, hard fact unless you've been taugh otherwise in school. I would also like to argue that the Muslims in Spain were welcomed there for a long span of time. They brought medicine, science, advanced technology and trade to the Spaniards, who were at the time far from the Renaissance. However, they definitely were driven out by a wave of religious fervor (Inquisition) by Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand.

[QUOTE]In history there have been many races and tribes that have diminished. But whites hold a unique place in history; they are the first race to diminish voluntarily.[/QUOTE]
What? Is this another point for your argument in white superiority?

[QUOTE]How do my parents feel about my white nationalism? I'd say my Dad is, more or less, understanding. My Mom is not quite as understanding. As far as she is concerned, race isn't even an issue.[/QUOTE]
Young man, listen to your mother!

[QUOTE]One time I made a racist remard and my Dad warned me that I could warrant violence from a person of another race. I replied "but if they made a racist remard about me, could I use violence against them?". He said the I could, but Blacks, Asians, and Hispanics are the ones doing most of the killing. So he pretty much made my point. I disagree with him about the Asians, though, they are actually, for the most part, less violent than whites.[/QUOTE]
You'll be suprised to learn that according to the US Department of Justice, Whites commit 45.9% of homicide in the US (census taken from 1976 to 2004).

[QUOTE]Did you know that the average IQ for Asians is 120; for whites,100; for blacks, 80? That's not a racist remard, that's statistics. If you disagree with me, I encourage you do do your own research on the correlation between race and IQ. I believe my IQ is about 124.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][url=http://skepdic.com/iqrace.html][b][Full article here][/b][/url]

As far as I know, nobody has yet found a correlation between the genes that determine, say, musical talent or the power to visualize or to think abstractly, and the genes that determine a set of physical characteristics that most would readily recognize as European or African. If you want to find out why Asians are over-represented in California's universities while blacks and Hispanics are underrepresented, you will probably search in vain for a genetic answer. Those who are interested in such things would do better to look at family structure, ethnic traditions, and social conditions.[/QUOTE]
The guy has done his research (if you'll kindly check his sources at the bottom), and I couldn't've said it better myself.[/size]

[size=1][color=#b0000b][b]This is an example of [i]why[/i] so many people find "White Nationalism" offensive:[/b]

[url=http://216.239.51.104/search?q=cache:nBwgEbdwuwwJ:www.unh.edu/residential-life/diversity/aw_article17.pdf]The White Privilege Checklist[/url].

Please click and read! It's actually kind of fun to go through, and it's good food for thought.

[b]Edit[/b]: Boba Fett gave me a heads up that the link I posted isn't working anymore. I found another version of the checklist and changed the link above. [/color][/size]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']Take Israel for example. The Israelis basically kicked the Palestians off their land to make way for the "chosen people".[/quote]

[color=crimson]With sufficient enough armed force any nation can institute their will no matter how misguided or ignorant it might seem to outside observers.[/color]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']If diversity and multiculturalism are so great, would anyone care to explain why the Middle East is so unstable?[/quote]

[color=crimson]Religion. Other nations meddling in their business.[/color]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']It's ok for the Japanese to do this, but if white people did this it would be "racist".[/quote]

[color=crimson]lol, No it's not okay for them to do that. Just because we enjoy their media doesn't mean that we agree with their racist idiocy.[/color]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']I believe my IQ is about 124.[/quote]

[color=crimson]Then quit wasting your intelligence on this crap and do something worthwhile with it.[/color]

[quote name='blueyedangel']I should mention that racism and separatism are not a white phenominom. Take Israel for example. Not all the terrorists are Muslims[/quote]

Thank you for clarifying my point a ways back. I guess you would also agree that those white men and women in the Army of God are terrorists and that Timothy Mcveigh is a terrorist.

[quote name='blueyedangel']The Israelis basically kicked the Palestians off their land to make way for the "chosen people".[/quote]
Yes, but after you move the Palastinians back to their "chosen land" than what are you planning on doing with the Israeli's? Dumping them in the water?

[quote name='blueeyedangel']What about the Native American reservations in the US? Isn't that a form of separatism? It is indeed, but I respect the Native American right to preserve their own race and culture.[/quote]
Our ancestors forced the Native Americans into camps. And yes, it's a form of seperatism, but in the white people's favor. But yes, thank you for respecting their right to preserve their own race and culture.

[quote name='blueeyedangel']I should also point out, since we're all anime fans...[/quote]
I'm not an anime fan. The last time I watched it was in my freshmen year when DragonBall Z ended on Cartoon Network.

[quote name='blueeyedangel']Japan is far from being multicultural. The population of Japan is 99.3% ethnic Japanese. This is no coinsidence. The Japanese are fiercly nationalistic. Their immigration system favors immigrants of there own ethnic stock. It's ok for the Japanese to do this, but if white people did this it would be "racist". Did you know that Israel has a "Jew only" immigration policy. Did you know that Saudi Arabia has a "Muslim only" immigration policy?[/quote]
I agree with you at the point where you say when it's white people it's called racist but when it's japanese it's ok. But on the other hand, just because someone else is being racist doesn't make it right for us. Life isn't all about 'doing unto others as you would have done unto you' anymore. It's about not following bad examples.

[quote name='blueeyedangel']In history there have been many races and tribes that have diminished. But whites hold a unique place in history; they are the first race to diminish voluntarily.[/quote]
No actually not really. What you're saying is that the white people are a colorless in a way. Like a blank sheet of paper. I'll say this. All races are dying as well because they're mixing with each other. Each race is a blank sheet of paper, not just white's like you made it sound.

[quote name='blueeyedangel']Did you know that the average IQ for Asians is 120; for whites,100; for blacks, 80? That's not a racist remard, that's statistics. If you disagree with me, I encourage you do do your own research on the correlation between race and IQ. I believe my IQ is about 124.[/quote]
This is a common argument I see on the Prussian Blue forums. The only difference between your argument is you're a bit more generous. The same people who share your beliefs, are literally calling all other races dumb as a rock.

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']Since you've already determined that whatever church it is I go to you're going to avoid it, I will not say what church I go to. But rest assured, my church is not racist or anti-Semitic, in fact, it's not even nationalist. Replacement theology is not anti-Semitic. When it comes to the conflict in the Middle East, my church is more sympathetic towards the Lebanese and the Palestinians than it is towards Israel.[/quote]
[SIZE=1]
I don?t think people are going to avoid choosing your Church based on your views BEA, based on what you?ve said, they don?t hold the same views as you do. Though I really think when it comes to conflicts between two separate religious factions, a side should not be chosen. In the current conflict between Lebanon and Israel, many have chosen to side with the Lebanese because their government is incapable of dealing with Hezbollah and Israel?s apparent heavy-handed tactics, but in truth if Lebanon was better capable of reigning in it?s extremists, then it would have been avoided.[/SIZE]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']I should mention that racism and separatism are not a white phenomenon. Take Israel for example. Not all the terrorists are Muslims, many of them are Jewish Zionists. The Israelis basically kicked the Palestinians off their land to make way for the "chosen people". What about the Native American reservations in the US? Isn't that a form of separatism? It is indeed, but I respect the Native American right to preserve their own race and culture. [/quote]

[SIZE=1]The conflict between Israel and it?s neighbours stretches back decades at this stage, with neither being able to declare themselves the holder of moral high-ground. There are terrorists on both sides, as for the Native American thing, the fact that the English and French pretty much massacred them for their land and then stuck them on reserves doesn?t count as separatism, unless you want to call it more White separatism.[/SIZE]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']If diversity and multiculturalism are so great, would anyone care to explain why the Middle East is so unstable?[/quote]
[SIZE=1]
The Middle East is unstable because of hundreds of years of conflict reshaping it. As well as that there are multiple Muslim factions as well as non religious racial factions, such as the Kurds who are each vying for their own slice of the region, which are contended by a dozen other factions who want the same piece of land.
[/SIZE]
[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']I should also point out, since we're all anime fans, that Japan is far from being multicultural. The population of Japan is 99.3% ethnic Japanese. This is no coincidence. The Japanese are fiercely nationalistic. Their immigration system favors immigrants of there own ethnic stock. It's ok for the Japanese to do this, but if white people did this it would be "racist". Did you know that Israel has a "Jew only" immigration policy. Did you know that Saudi Arabia has a "Muslim only" immigration policy?[/quote]

[SIZE=1]As Dagger said, we?re not all Anime fans, but as you bring it up, has anyone else noticed that the vast majority of Anime characters appear to be of European descent ? As for the ethnic diversity of Japan, that is their business, though the massive cost of living in Japan might have something to do with it also. As well as that by your logic, those responsible for deciding who gets to live in America should be Native Americans, seeing as it was their land before anyone else?s. Israel?s Jew Only and the Saudi Muslim only immigration policy are of course based on their own political motivations, though honestly I can?t see any Christians jumping to go and live in Israel, so really who cares ? [/SIZE]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']Ok, so America is a "nation of immigrants". Just for the sake of argument, I'll go along with that. But take Europe for example, Europe has been homogenously white for the last 44,000 years. Non-white immigrants didn't start arriving in Europe until as recently as the 1950's. I know that there have been non-white Muslims in places like Spain and Italy, but those Muslims invaded Europe; they weren't welcomed as immigrants.[/quote]

[SIZE=1]True, but the very fact that up until relatively recently Europe didn?t have a high percentage of immigrants from outside our continent should not be used as an excuse for separatism. Many countries rely on those immigrants to work lower paid jobs which are no longer attractive because of college education, in Ireland for example, many of our public doctors are African or Indian in origins, but if my leg is broken why would I give a damn what colour skin my doctor has ? [/SIZE]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']When Britain was a homogenous nation, it was culturally stable. But the government couldn't leave well enough alone. They had to make it a multicultural society. The British people had (and still have) no say what so ever about the immigration policy.[/quote]
[SIZE=1]
I wouldn?t go using Britain as an example for stability when it comes to culture, given their interaction with others, Australia, India, Ireland even, all countries who had their inhabitants killed and enslaved by the English crown. As for their immigration policy, while it is partially mandated by the European Union, the levels of immigration from non-European countries is directly controlled by parliament, which is under the control of the British people, and if they?re so unhappy let them say it. [/SIZE]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']In history there have been many races and tribes that have diminished. But whites hold a unique place in history; they are the first race to diminish voluntarily.[/quote]

[SIZE=1]This planet cannot hold the sustained growth of the human race BEA, this planet can only sustain about four billion at our current resource requirement and we?ve got more than 150% percent of that currently alive. So in reality, white people have less children is actually a good thing, but maybe it?s also down to the fact that bigger families are more expensive than smaller ones.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=BlueEyedAngel]How do my parents feel about my white nationalism? I'd say my Dad is, more or less, understanding. My Mom is not quite as understanding. As far as she is concerned, race isn't even an issue.

One time I made a racist remark and my Dad warned me that I could warrant violence from a person of another race. I replied "but if they made a racist remark about me, could I use violence against them?". He said the I could, but Blacks, Asians, and Hispanics are the ones doing most of the killing. So he pretty much made my point. I disagree with him about the Asians, though, they are actually, for the most part, less violent than whites.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Retri?s point stands here. At nearly 46% of homicides in the US, we?re as violent as anyone else. Besides you can?t seriously attribute criminality to anyone one race, that?s simply foolish. Crime is based more on circumstance than genes.[/SIZE]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']Did you know that the average IQ for Asians is 120; for whites,100; for blacks, 80? That's not a racist remark, that's statistics. If you disagree with me, I encourage you to do your own research on the correlation between race and IQ. I believe my IQ is about 124.[/quote]

[SIZE=1]The average European IQ is about 110 as I recall to the American 100, does that mean America are inferior to Europeans because we?re 10% smarter ?[/SIZE]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']Perhaps "comfortable" is not the word I'm looking for. I'm more or less comfortable around other races. I think the word I'm looking for is "at home". I feel like I'm more "at home" when I'm around other white Anglo-Saxons.[/quote]

[SIZE=1]If that?s the case then there might be something wrong with your Irish and Scottish genes, if I were to take a leaf out of your book, you should feel very uncomfortable around Ango-Saxons because of what they did repeatedly to your people. But then maybe you?re smart enough to see that you can?t judge people based on their country of origin.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]In general I really don?t understand the need to make a distinction between people who look different due to superficial things like skin, hair and eye color. Because in the end we are all humans whether we are black, white, Asian etc. There are going to be some differences, but most of those are due to the surrounding environment and social influences that people encounter due to where they were born and then raised.

I come from a family that on one side they use to be plantation owners and had slaves before the civil war. And to this day many of those relatives still think they are better than other races and I just don?t understand that attitude. I fail to see how they don?t feel ashamed that their ancestors enslaved other human beings for profit and gain.

Some of them are part of why my parents moved to Utah. They wanted to leave that kind of nonsense behind and raise me and my siblings in an environment where that type of racism didn?t exist. Though we ended up with the religious one of the major religion thinking they are the only one, but that?s another topic. If you are wondering, I am a blonde blue eyed white girl, but in no way does that make me any smarter or better than anyone else. Nor do I feel the need to be only with others similar to me.

Anyway, what I?m trying to say is that though I respect your right to feel and believe the way you do BlueEyedAngel, I do not understand it and in all honesty I hope I never feel like you do. I much prefer the diversity that comes with being a part of all of humanity instead of just one little piece of it. [/COLOR]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel']Out of curiosity, what do you think Japan would be like if it embraced multi-culturalism?[/quote]
[size=1]It would be Japan. With other cultures.

You seem to think the world ends with two or more cultures coexist, when in reality this is far from the truth.[/size]

[QUOTE]Since when has there been diversity and multi-culturalism in the Mid East? And if you want to know why the Mid East is such a shithole right now, look no further than you're 'white race.' It was European and (More recently) American people who invaded the Mid East and colonialised (Not colonised) their countries. A european minority ruled the countries and opressed the hell out of the natives, which lead to a lot of unstableness and now terrorism. It was the 'white race' that created the whole situation. They ****** things up even worse in Africa and Asia.[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]That's so true. White people, you are screw-ups! Oh, that's me? My bad. We totally screwed the world up. Especially africa. We cut territories based on landmarks and straight lines and disallowed the natives to trade and procreate with others across the borders. We broke up tribes and generally screwed it all up. Sadly, I wonder if africa will ever be stable.

As for the IQ thing, I think country music lower the IQs of people, not race.[/COLOR][/FONT]

I don't condone colonialism. I believe it undermined the right of the Asian and African peoples to independence, sovereinty, and self-determination.

But what is multi-culturalism but counter-colonialism.

One quick off-topic question...

Does anyone know the band The Soil Bleeds Black?
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1][INDENT][B]BlueEyedAngel[/B], I've merged your two posts together. In the future please do not double post. If you need to add something just use the edit button in the lower right hand corner of your post. Also please keep to the topic at hand if you wish to discuss bands we do have a forum for that titled Music, Movies & TV. ~indifference[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=BlueEyedAngel]I don't condone colonialism. I believe it undermined the right of the Asian and African peoples to independence, sovereinty, and self-determination.

But what is multi-culturalism but counter-colonialism.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Sienna]If colonialism is bad doesn't that make counter-colonialism, like, anti-bad?

And BTW, double posting and off-topic posts are both againts various rules.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1][INDENT]And so is playing mod, remember please use the ?Report bad post? button at the top right hand corner of a post, or you can PM one of us and we'll take care of it. Thanks for looking out for us though. ;) ~indifference[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]