OtakuBoards

Prussian Blue...

BlueEyedAngel

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I suffer from a mild case of insomnia thanks to a can of soda. Plus I can't resist a good debate.[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=BlueEyedAngel]
I should mention that racism and separatism are not a white phenominom. Take Israel for example. Not all the terrorists are Muslims, many of them are Jewish Zionists. The Israelis basically kicked the Palestians off their land to make way for the "chosen people". What about the Native American reservations in the US? Isn't that a form of separatism? It is indeed, but I respect the Native American right to preserve their own race and culture. [/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Which is why I support the idea of a Palestinian state where everyone has their own country and can hopefully stop the violence because their religions all stem from one idea- monotheism.

Really, they should just take the major religious cities and turn them into the same thing as the Vatican in Rome and poof problem solved.

Nice observation, but you've the wrong about the Native American reservations. Here's why: The reservations were initially [b]started by the US Goverment in the mid 1800's to ensure that the white settlers would have land[/b] they didn't really give a damn what happened with the Native Americans. Just look at the [b]Massacre at Wounded Knee or the Trail of Tears[/b]. Reservations weren't started to help preserve the Native American's traditions- far from it- they were formed so that the whites could have more land. Of course, I am glad that you have the mind to allow them to preserve their race and culture.[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel'] If diversity and multiculturalism are so great, would anyone care to explain why the Middle East is so unstable? [/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Economics. It's widely known that whenever there is a problem in the economy it's easier for nut jobs to take over. That's how Mussilini took over Italy.

Also there's that Cowboy in the White House and a bunch of failed peace talks.[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel'] I should also point out, since we're all anime fans, that Japan is far from being multicultural. The population of Japan is 99.3% ethnic Japanese. This is no coinsidence. The Japanese are fiercly nationalistic. Their immigration system favors immigrants of there own ethnic stock. It's ok for the Japanese to do this, but if white people did this it would be "racist". Did you know that Israel has a "Jew only" immigration policy. Did you know that Saudi Arabia has a "Muslim only" immigration policy? [/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Yes the Japanese are so feircely Nationalistic that in 1911 they took control of Korea and during World War two they invaded China and Bombed Pearl Harbor. Such a great history.

I'm really tired and pressed for time so I'll edit that part later.[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel'] By the way, for those of you who are wondering about my ethnic background. I'm about 25% English, and there's also some Scottish, Irish, and German, but I don't know percents. [/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]You know I was married to someone with your cultural back ground.

Heh, I'm Irish Native American. In fact I'm the only one in my entire family including my adopted brother who is not Irish German. My brother hates being half German because of Germany's history but that's completely off topic.

Have you thought of maybe investigating your cultural history instead of just segregating by race?[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel'] Ok, so America is a "nation of immigrants". Just for the sake of arguement, I'll go along with that. But take Europe for example, Europe has been homogenously white for the last 44,000 years. Non-white immigrants didn't start arriving in Europe until as recently as the 1950's. I know that there have been non-white Muslims in places like Spain and Italy, but those Muslims invaded Europe; they weren't welcomed as immigrants. [/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]And America has been quite stable for over two hundred years, but enough about that.

Europe has quite an interesting history. It's been invaded by the Vikings, the Goths, the Huns, warred amongst itsself off and on. I consider scores of angry men rampaging through villages burning, raping and pillaging to be an invasion, but hey, that's just me.

The Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus ect ect didn't invade Europe, they immigrated there. Get it correct.[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel'] When Britain was a homogenous nation, it was culturally stable. But the government couldn't leave well enough alone. They had to make it a multicultural society. The British people had (and still have) no say what so ever about the immigration policy. [/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Yes and Britain also made itsself a Colonial power by opressing people for benifit of the Crown. Just look at Ireland in the 1840's during the Potato famine or India or Australia. Yes the UK has an absolutely charming history, just ask anyone of Irish decent.

And as Gavin stated, I believe it's up to the British people who elect officials to Parliment (Really clueless on how the whole European politics goes) have a problem with how immigration is handled then allow them to vote on it.[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel'] In history there have been many races and tribes that have diminished. But whites hold a unique place in history; they are the first race to diminish voluntarily. [/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Diminsih voluntarily? What the... last I checked white people were not on the endangered species list. What's really funny now that I keep reading this is that all my white friends have children or are having babies (aside from two and one for obvious reasons) and my 'minority' friends don't. So I really believe you're wrong on that account.[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel'] How do my parents feel about my white nationalism? I'd say my Dad is, more or less, understanding. My Mom is not quite as understanding. As far as she is concerned, race isn't even an issue. [/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Mom's always make better descisions anyways. You should really listen to her more.[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel'] One time I made a racist remard and my Dad warned me that I could warrant violence from a person of another race. I replied "but if they made a racist remard about me, could I use violence against them?". He said the I could, but Blacks, Asians, and Hispanics are the ones doing most of the killing. So he pretty much made my point. I disagree with him about the Asians, though, they are actually, for the most part, less violent than whites. [/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]When it comes to violence you have to take a few things into consideration including geographic location, economic conditions and up bringing.

I'll make a better point when it's not almost one in the morning[/color][/font]

[quote name='BlueEyedAngel'] Did you know that the average IQ for Asians is 120; for whites,100; for blacks, 80? That's not a racist remard, that's statistics. If you disagree with me, I encourage you do do your own research on the correlation between race and IQ. I believe my IQ is about 124. [/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I really really want to reply to this one, but I'm going to keep my mouth shut. I'll just say that I believe my IQ is around 130 and stop at that.[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=BlueEyedAngel] Perhaps "comfortable" is not the word I'm looking for. I'm more or less comforable around other races. I think the word I'm looking for is "at home". I feel like I'm more "at home" when I'm around other white Anglo-Saxons.

[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]You do realize that most Anglo Saxons don't consider Irish to be Anglo Saxon.right? And that's all I have to say because I need sleep![/color][/font]

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ChibiHorseWomen][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Diminsih voluntarily? What the... last I checked white people were not on the endangered species list. What's really funny now that I keep reading this is that all my white friends have children or are having babies (aside from two and one for obvious reasons) and my 'minority' friends don't. So I really believe you're wrong on that account.[/color'][/font][/quote]

[size=1]What I think he meant by that statement is that the race of white's is sucumbing to crossbreeding with the other races. According to many white supremecists, the white folk are dying out due to an increase in people of different races breeding together.
The disgusting fact I pointed out earlier is that the people of other races are dying out as well. [u]It's not just white's reproducing with other races[/u]. It's all races, reproducing with all races. So in reality, this same argument could be applied to asians or blacks having children with other races. We could reverse it and say that black people are voluntarilly diminishing as well.

I tried to use the metaphor of mixing colors on paper earlier but I don't think it was effective. Take the color white and mix it with black, and you get gray, not black, not white. The white supremists look at gray and say black and instantly put gray in with black, when in reality gray is it's own color, derived from two other colors.

That leads back to the argument here, about saving the white race. It just sickens me to think that people can stereotype people for their skin, when it's the person on the inside that matters. I don't care how "gay" that sounds, it's the truth. Stereotypes are used simply to group everyone together so you can be lazy and say everyone is like: this, this, and this and I hate them.

As for you BlueEyedAngel. I don't care how many people of different races you've met and how many have treated you bad enough to make you say that you're more comfortable with your own "kin" as you called it. You're using a stereotype and I'm going to assume you know how dangerous it can be to act upon a stereotype.[/size]

[quote name='ChibiHorseWoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]And America has been quite stable for over two hundred years, but enough about that.[/color'][/font][/quote]

[color=crimson]Well, kind of. You'll recall America had a Civil War about.. well, about this very issue. At the end of that war hundred of thousands of Americans were dead and an equal number were wounded.[/color]

[quote name='ChibiHorseWoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I'm really tired and pressed for time so I'll edit that part later.[/color'][/font][/quote]

[color=crimson]When you do, recall that the Japanese invasion of Korea and Japan was an act of imperialism for, primarily, natural resources to supply the main islands industry. Under Japanese occupation there were many horrendous violations of basic human rights upon the races they conquered.

Their treatment of races other than their own has a history of being extremely poor, especially during that period of time.[/color]

[quote name='ChibiHorseWoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]The Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus ect ect didn't invade Europe, they immigrated there. Get it correct.[/color'][/font][/quote]

[color=crimson]Yes, the Turks "immigrated" into Byzantine, Greece, the Balkans and portions of Central Europe. The Moors "immigrated" into huge portions of Spain starting in the 700s.

I mean, really, the Reconquista was just a "counter immigration" by the Christian Spanish kingdoms, no?

In modern times, perhaps. In the past (sometimes the not-so-distant past) it was different.[/color]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I'll just say that I believe my IQ is around 130 and stop at that.[/color'][/font][/quote]

[color=crimson]*blink*[/color]

[quote name='Deathknight][color=crimson']Their treatment of races other than their own has a history of being extremely poor, especially during that period of time.[/color][/quote]

[size=1]Is this the government you're talking about or the population in general? I understand and agree that there's been a negetive attitude towards outsiders, in Japan a very long time. However, I have associated myself with a few good folks in Japan over the internet and they seem somewhat distraught over the fact that the government has created this aura of hatred towards people who enter their country. [/size]

[quote name='Box Hoy][size=1']Is this the government you're talking about or the population in general? I understand and agree that there's been a negetive attitude towards outsiders, in Japan a very long time. However, I have associated myself with a few good folks in Japan over the internet and they seem somewhat distraught over the fact that the government has created this aura of hatred towards people who enter their country. [/size][/quote]

[color=crimson]I'm not intimately familiar with it but I know that there are some places in Japan that have a strictly no-korean or no-foreigner policy as to who can come into their establishments or businesses so that implies that at least some portion of the general population is racist.

Otherwise the general population is probably just unfamiliar with foreigners since they make up such a small portion of their population.[/color]

[SIZE=1]Hm. This debate is now so far ranging, I'll just focus my debate on what facets particularly reach out to me.

[QUOTE]I prefer the company of people of my own race. This does not mean that I have no friends of other races, it merely means that I am more comfortable amongst my own kinsmen.[/QUOTE]

Your stereotypes very much annoy me, BlueEyedAngel. Your kinsmen, or peers, are not defined by their race. This type of nepotistic, essentially facist viewpoint was a favorite of Hitler's. Your kinsmen [I]should be[/I] defined by a range of common interests and personality, who you can talk to and trust because he/she/they understand you, [I]not[/I] by whether their skin tone matches your own. I believe the same thing when it comes to relationships.

[QUOTE]5. The immigrants coming into our country today are not of the same stock as the people who founded this country and who have been the majority of the population for the last 230 years. Immigration is contributing to the balkanization of America.[/QUOTE]

Not of the same "stock"? Just [I]how[/I] white elitist can you sound, because seriously, you're amazing me. This is supposed to be a land of opportunity, and while I realize pragmatically we cannot let everyone in, your speaking of not letting immigrants in because they don't match your standards of "the right stock" to let into, what in your eyes seems to be a giant country club for white aristocracy, very much annoys me. Just because you were probably raised in an at least middle class family with plenty of opportunities for a great education so - like myself - you could be a straight A student, doesn't mean everyone was. A flip of the coin of fate and you could just as easily not be of "the right stock".

[QUOTE]Did you know that the average IQ for Asians is 120; for whites,100; for blacks, 80? That's not a racist remark, that's statistics. If you disagree with me, I encourage you to do your own research on the correlation between race and IQ. I believe my IQ is about 124.[/QUOTE]

You leave out an important step. There is no direct correlation between race and intelligence; lest you desire to sound like the whites of one hundred years ago, trying to prove that blacks were genetically inferior to whites. There is a direct correlation (statistically) between race and [B]economic status[/B]. Meaning, that statistically, more whites get to grow up in nurturing households where they can grow, learn, etc, than blacks. If anything, economic status would correlate with IQ because of the educational opportunities available to children of a higher economic class, versus less opportunities to children of a lower. Please don't quote your stats out of context, or dare try to sound like whites are naturally more intelligent than blacks.

I'm certain I'll have more to say later.

~Ryo [/SIZE]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Well, well, well. It looks as though BlueEyedAngel is going on Prussian Blue's official website and posting links to this site, and of course they're over there bashing us like crazy.

So, BlueEyedAngel, why don't you stay on this message board and talk to us, instead of staying over there calling us:

"dumb witted.." and "wannabe Asians".

Now, back to the topic.

I think that the Lynx and Lamb would have never come up with the ideas they're spreading if it weren't for their disgusting mother.

She has instilled these thoughts into her daughterss minds all the while being home schooled. I think that the father of these two young girls should be granted custody, before its too late.. if its not too late already.

So technically the twins aren't to be blamed, it should be the mother. It's really sad that there are still people out there who believe in this kind of thing, and its why I live by this motto on racism:

[B]Racism stems off of pride, and selfishness. These two traits can never be taken away from a human being. Therefore, racism will NEVER cease to exist[/B].[/size][/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='Morpheus']Prussian Blue on ABC today at 10 PM.[/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Yeah, I'm watching it now and thinking that a lot of blonde jokes have just been validated.

What I'm trying to figure out now as I watch this is how their mom managed to get custody knowing how these things usually tend to go. I mean isn't there a law guardian or a social worker investigating these children's living situation? Beyond the fact that they live in a middle class neighborhood they're being raised to be skin heads. From what I've gone through so far I can see anything that endangers a child's welfare is not good. And this whole white supremecy thing is endangering their welfare. This is a case in which the mother should not be granted sole custody.

Yes from what I'm seeing from his past he was a questionable guardian. But now I think the California judicial system should pull their heads from their butts and issue the father full custody with supervised visitation for the mother. Also I think an order should be issued preventing the mother from leaving the state or even the county they live in with the children or for that matter anyone in the mother's family or social circle. Because you just know she'll run off to Canada with those girls if she gets the chance.

I'm not sure if it's worth noting on here or not, but a lot of Germans in world war two didn't support the Nazi party. It was more of a join or die thing, so Germans joined so they wouldn't be suspected of being traitors to the Nazi Party and taken to concentration camps. Also since the Nazi Party came into power in a time of extreme economic crisis (world wide economic depression) and they offered jobs. Finally there's the fact that the Nazis used the age old scape goat, the Jews which have been persecuted since before Christ. So that appealed to people as well.

Thus ends my rant. Until next time.[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=Esther][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Well, well, well. It looks as though BlueEyedAngel is going on Prussian Blue's official website and posting links to this site, and of course they're over there bashing us like crazy.

So, BlueEyedAngel, why don't you stay on this message board and talk to us, instead of staying over there calling us:

"dumb witted.." and "wannabe Asians"[/size][/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1]BlueEyedAngel. If this is indeed true, why don't you say it to our face. We've respected your position for the most part and yet, from what my fellow Esther is saying, you're not respecting ours.
So. Is this thread really a place for you to get material for your friends over on the prussian blue site? If so, why are you even here. You know you can't convince those of us opposed to your position.

Now to return to the topic at hand.

I plan on watching this, since I missed the special on primetime about them although I don't expect to see much of anything I haven't researched. I'd like to see them talk about their views though which would be interesting. See if I can detect any faltering in their position, which, at least to me, would be hilarious.[/size]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]I just finished watching the show a little while ago, and I think these girls are just so sad.

Do they even know what they're saying, seriously? I mean they were very, very, very unintelligent. I think that the mother who was teaching them at home wasn't even teaching them actual curriculum, I mean, they think that there wasn't even 6 million Jews alive? I think that social services need to get up, and look into this. I'm pretty sure if they give the girl a test on what they should know, they would fail completely.

Oh, did I mention they sucked horribly? Who in the right mind would listen to that horrible scratchy racket?

And the video games they were playing just crossed the line. And their mother was SMART moving them to Montana, or wherever the hell (I apologize for my language) she took those two idiots.

I'm really upset right now, and these girls should just stop what they're doing. The father who seems like a pretty nice guy should take custody of the children, NOW.

If he doesn't, the future of the twins are in danger. They're going to get hurt. And as much as I'm upset with them, I wouldn't ever want them to get hurt.

But theres a strong possibility they will.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=1]http://www.officialprussianblue.net/showthread.php?t=2648

After reading Esther post I decided to try and find BEA's little OB bashing thread, but my God would that site make you wish you could just load all that Neo-Nazi scum onto a rocket and send them right into the sun. Anyway to get back, it seems BEA actually had relatively little to say about OB in his thread aside from the opening post, perhaps because our responses are generally better worded and spelled that those on the Prussian Blue site.

Des, if you're reading this, this thread would make a fine article for DailyOtaku. Though perhaps it would be a little too easy.[/SIZE]

[size=1][quote name='Dirk Lowpad (Prussian Blue Forum)']Does anyone really want to read what a bunch of White guilt ridden media brainwashed half wits have to say about something they know nothing about?[/quote]

I wonder how so many racist people could [i]still[/i] exist and create such an ignorant community.[/size]

[QUOTE]Because you just know she'll run off to Canada with those girls if she gets the chance.[/QUOTE] [COLOR=Sienna]

Please! Just let her come! We'll tie her to a chair and make her watch Bon Cop, Bad Cop and cause her mind to collapse from multi-culturalism. Or maybe we'll just sick the beavers on her...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE]I'm not sure if it's worth noting on here or not, but a lot of Germans in world war two didn't support the Nazi party. It was more of a join or die thing, so Germans joined so they wouldn't be suspected of being traitors to the Nazi Party and taken to concentration camps. Also since the Nazi Party came into power in a time of extreme economic crisis (world wide economic depression) and they offered jobs. Finally there's the fact that the Nazis used the age old scape goat, the Jews which have been persecuted since before Christ. So that appealed to people as well.[/QUOTE] [COLOR=Sienna]

Indeed. Especially the Whermacht (Army). The vast majority of them didn't even support the Nazis; they were just following orders. Shame, really.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Sienna]
Also, BlueEyedAngle, what the ****? That was a ****ing dick move you little ****. Posting about us on your little PrussianBlue message board without even telling us because we'd so thoroughly refuted any and all points you've made since joining? Wow. I was being civil before but wow... What a **** prick.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Red 6][COLOR=Sienna']Also, BlueEyedAngle, what the ****? That was a ****ing dick move you little ****. Posting about us on your little PrussianBlue message board without even telling us because we'd so thoroughly refuted any and all points you've made since joining? Wow. I was being civil before but wow... What a **** prick.[/COLOR][/quote]

Isn't that overreacting just a tad? lol

The guy wasn't even criticizing OB in his post - he just wanted people to rate his argument. As for everyone else who insulted OB, well, why do you and everyone else even care about what they say to that degree? Oh wait, I forgot, we're on the Internet, so every time someone insults us even slightly, we should swear like crazy and act like complete fools. sry

I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum from BEA in this debate, but come on.

[QUOTE=Red 6][COLOR=Sienna]
Also, BlueEyedAngle, what the ****? That was a ****ing dick move you little ****. Posting about us on your little PrussianBlue message board without even telling us because we'd so thoroughly refuted any and all points you've made since joining? Wow. I was being civil before but wow... What a **** prick.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]No, you're the prick. Calm down and don't be a little twit about something so insignificant.[/color]

[QUOTE=Dirk Lowpad (Prussian Blue Forum)]
Does anyone really want to read what a bunch of White guilt ridden media brainwashed half wits have to say about something they know nothing about?[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I'm just wondering if we could use this exact snippet for anything that comes from Prussian Blue in relation to history or God-forbid, education. Seems to fit the bill fairly well, red-neck half-wit dumbasses with no grasp of what they're talking about.

Also Red, there's not need to fly off the handle like that. This is the internet, chances are somewhere along the way someone's going to consider you a no-nothing jackass. There's no point in trying to prove them right with a tirade of abuse. [/SIZE]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]Thanks for the idea, Gavin.

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by Dirk Lowbrow (Prussian Blue Forum)
Does anyone really want to read what a bunch of White guilt ridden media brainwashed half wits have to say about something they know nothing about?[/QUOTE]

What are they proud of? Being fully caucasian? This only displays their ignorance. Prussia and Germany (at least to my white, guilt-ridden, media-brainwashed, half-a-mind) is dangerously close to Hungary, if not right next to it. Interesting. But to my knowledge, Hungary was composed of the descendants of Huns, who were...Asian?

[QUOTE]Among the first to arrive were the Huns, who built up a powerful empire under Attila. [/QUOTE]

Wikipedia agrees. Where did the Huns go, though? They inter-bred with the German population. That was followed in the 800s by the Magyars and in the 1200s by the Mongols. Hungarian horses are bred from steppe ponies. Evidently the asian influence never really left.

So, their biggest point of pride was shot down by simple facts of history. The "white" people who are so proud of the heritage are actually part asian? Wait, that must be why the nazis were referred to by the Allies as...wait for it...the Great Hun. And they even mentioned it on Band of Brothers. Don't those guys have cable? Touche.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]I took a look as well and if BlueEyedAngel was being rude, well his fellow race did a good job of nitpicking his grammar apart and closing the thread. So they might have even removed any posts that were derogatory towards us as well. Who knows? And quite honestly, who cares? No matter where you go, somewhere online you?re going to run into someone who?s a jerk, and to be fair, even though BlueEyedAngel?s views are quite different, they have been very polite and civil the entire time they were here in this thread. As for the topic, I?m only sorry I missed the special about them as it would have been interesting to watch. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I?d like to remind people to stay civil in the discussion here. Your outburst [B]Red 6[/B] was completely out of line as you?ve been a member long enough to know that flaming other members is unacceptable. Just as using symbols to get around the swear filter is as well.

[B]BlueEyedAngel [/B]has been polite and civil to everyone in this thread in spite of the majority not sharing his views. Whether they are rude on another forum or not is irrelevant. I took a look and if nothing else, they nitpicked him apart enough that one of their own members was banned for it. So lets keep showing them that here at OtakuBoards you can have different opinions and yet still be civilized about it.

Any more posts like that will just result in this thread being locked. And I?d hate to shut down a thread that for the most part has done just fine.[/COLOR]

So you saw the Primetime and saw the Prussian Blue...I was going to talk about them as well.

Look! I understand the saying of Freedom of speech! So if people dont like what they say, they wont care because they actually posted theirself up so everyone can know what they are thinking. I am not trying to say anything wrong right but there are harsher people like that who think this way...so people who are just attacking these twins is wrong! I am not saying I am agreeing with them, its just that they wanted people to know what they think!

One thing! Indians found America! And the whites took it away, they didn't established America, all races did that are in America now. Whites established slavery towards other races and labor as well. Thats is not what America is about, its about freedom. Even though we dont have it as much, we should at least be thankful what we have.

Look, I am not fond of some races myself. But the reason this happen to me because I live in the project of Los Angeles, California. And I was raised where there is gangs and drug, violence, ect. But I can respect people's point of view but I really hope you respect mine.

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]it's gone from.....

1. hello and I would like to share my views with everyone about, this subject

to

2. oh, ok. I mean why would they do that?

to

3. civilised conversation

to

4. minor bashing

to

5. moderate bashing

to

6. severe bashing

to

7. warning.

this sounds like fun*/sarcasm*. this thread is going down faster than *insert nifty analogy here* how low can it go? no one knows

- Fury

Now: The Irony Of Dying On Your Birthday
Artist: Senses Fail
Album: Let It Enfold You[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Farto the Magic][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]What are they proud of? Being fully caucasian? This only displays their ignorance. Prussia and Germany (at least to my white, guilt-ridden, media-brainwashed, half-a-mind) is dangerously close to Hungary, if not right next to it. Interesting. But to my knowledge, Hungary was composed of the descendants of Huns, who were...Asian?[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Heh Farto, to really annoy the little skinheads, Prussia, their Aryan heartland now lies within Poland's borders, outside of German influence. So really the Nazi Olsen Twins should be singing songs about Poland being rebuilt after the Nazi invasion and the Soviet assaults against the German lines. Still though, given most Neo-Nazi's skewed views on history, most don't realise the geographical changes in Europe after WWII.

As for the Hungary bit, a lot of Eastern Europe would have people of West Asian descent from centuries back, of course the fact that it was 1200 years ago, and that Asia is a rather loose term to describe a huge continent, means that there wouldn't be significant differences now between Western and Eastern European.[/SIZE]