OtakuBoards

Heroes on NBC

Papa Smurf

Another solid episode last night.

The look on Hiro's face when [spoiler]he saw Nathan land[/spoiler] was hilarious. His conversation with [spoiler]Nathan[/spoiler] was great too. How could you not love Hiro? Haha. He knows more English than I figured he would; I guess that it's just the obscure phrases such as, "You will die in five weeks and New York will be destroyed in an explosion" that give him trouble. :p

By the way, [spoiler]considering that the show took the time to show that Nathan wins the election in the apocalyptic future, I bet that Nathan will have to sacrifice his Congressional aspirations in order to save the world.[/spoiler]

Also good to see that Hiro and Ando (or English-Speaking Friend as I like to call him :P) weren't fighting for too long. Their antics keep the show from becoming too somber. :)

I'm also intrigued by the shades of gray concerning Mr. Bennet's motives. [spoiler]He's definitely got something shady going on, but I don't know if it's full-on evil like what Sylar's apparently been doing. He does seem to genuinely care about Claire's well-being. Then again, erasing the quarterback's memory could just have been a precaution so that he can continue observing Claire without tons of people butting in. Still, I'm on the fence right now as to whether Mr. Bennet is completely bad, and I actually think that he's standing in opposition to Sylar.[/spoiler]

[color=#007520][QUOTE=r2vq][color=#007520][B]R2's Episode 3 Thoughts/Theories[/B]
1. D.L. [spoiler]didn't kill his men. Niki's doppleganger did. That's why she knew where they were buried.[/spoiler][/color][/QUOTE]Verified? [spoiler]Although, not yet verified, I believe that Episode 5 (and the webcomic released with it) have backed my argument.[/spoiler] The most recent webcomic shows [spoiler]that the gun which killed DL's men was in his and Niki's dresser. And he phases! That explains how he appears out of nowhere all the time.[/spoiler]
[quote name='r2vq][color=#007520]5. Peter is trying to [spoiler]activate the wrong power. That's why he hasn't been able to fly yet.[/spoiler'] Damn wikipedia. I wouldn't have thought of this if I hadn't read their Character Descriptions. >_>[/color][/quote]Verified? [spoiler]Well, as White and Deadseraphim noted, it's pretty obvious from episodes 4. Yes, verified. Gotta love those white contacts.[/spoiler]

I have to agree with Shinmaru when it comes to the election. I think, considering Nathan's attitude so far, it seems to be the only logical conclusion. Of those who [spoiler]know about the powers, he's the least interested in using them because of his devotion to the campaign. His giving up the campaign for the 'greater cause' would be a way to redeem himself of this.[/spoiler]

On a similar note, wasn't that [spoiler]flying scene shway? Dude, he just exploded in the air![/spoiler]

-r2[/color]