OtakuBoards

Coolest Song in the World This Week

Albert Flasher

[color=darkred]My most overplayed song lately has been Regular People (Conceit) by Pantera, only for the completely infectious main riff. The rest of the song however, like the verse riffs and so, are pretty boring because they are common in other Pantera songs too. The same goes for Phil Anselmo's vocals.[/color]

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1] I know my week doesnt start til sunday, but I'm posting this now cos the song is like awesome in it's rawest form.

[B][U]Hunting For Witches [Fury666 Remix][/B][/U]

I like the whole electrofied telecaster sound paired with the synths, and massive bass

you can listen to it at my page by clicking [URL="http://www.myspace.com/srxt"][B][U] here[/B][/U][/URL]

or you can listen to it from the remixer's page by clicking [URL="http://www.myspace.com/fury6six6"][B][U] here[/B][/U][/URL][/SIZE]

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="1"]Congratulations.

And tie. Huge, huge tie.

[B]Hey There, Delilah[/B] by [B]Plain White T's [/B](still) - I woke up to it today... it makes me smile so much.
[B]Angel [/B]by [B]Sarah Mclachlan[/B] - Because life sucks right now, but this song makes it better.
[B]Don't You Know Who I Think I Am?[/B] by [B]FOB[/B] - I'm not sure why... I just reeeally like it.
[B]Out of my Head[/B] by [B]Fastball[/B] - It's Fastball! It's amazing!
and
[B]White Houses[/B] by [B]Vanessa Carlton[/B] - Doesn't everyone love songs about college girls losing their virginity?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Crackmonkeys, it's been a long time... I totally skipped over the 3 weeks of El Cielo brainwashing :animesigh

Well, if you look at my sig, you can see that I am listening to the new [B]Queens of the Stone Age[/B] album right now, and there are some great songs on there. The first three tracks, '[B]Turnin' on the Screw[/B],' '[B]Sick Sick Sick[/B]', and '[B]I'm Designer[/B],' are all proably my favorites, though '[B]Into the Hollow[/B],' '[B]Make it Wit' Chu,[/B]' and '[B]Suture Up Your Future[/B]' are also noteable. The album is very dark and riff-centric and just positively oozing with filth. It's meant to make you feel dirty and it succeeds.[/COLOR]

• 1 month later...
[SIZE=1] it's been awhile since I've said anything but, before I get off track, thise week's tune screaming through my speakers is:

[B][U] D.A.N.C.E. [Remix] / Justice Vs. MSTRKRFT[/B][/U]

I picked this song cos it's so damn infectious and it goes with almost anything, driving, skateboarding, dancing [lol], chilling out with your friends, and [STRIKE] doing homework.[/STRIKE]

disregard that last suggestion.

- Freeman[/SIZE]

[COLOR="HotPink"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"]Well, let this be a secret be between you and me and only you and me.. And the population of the internet..

But.. I have to say.

"Barbie Girl- Aqua"

That is one hardcore song, man.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Olive"]O_o O_o Well, ummm Nom, or Mann, yeah.*shocked.

I've beenlistening to some Gavkt, but becasue I don't know the song names, I've just added my own for fun. I can't wait until No world for Tommorow and Avenged Sevenfold comes out later this month. A7X is great, no mattah what you say. And Co&Ca is just da shizz.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Olive"]Dance of the Manatee fo sho. This alterna-metal/art-rock band is just to good to pass up. This song is a masterpiece, and the video is just artistic. This is one of the best songs of teh eyar by far. I'd even go so far as to call it pretentious.

Go to aol music and type in Fair to Midland, and the video should be there. Listen or you are da loser.[/COLOR]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Well, I know you all may not know the song, and I may get strange looks, but I think I'll live.

Right now the coolest song of the week in my humble opinion is: [b]Nothin' Better to Do[/b] by [b]LeeAnn Rimes[/b] It's off her new CD coming out on Tuesday... that I have to wait until next week to go out and get because I'm saving my money.

Okay so this song is actually the coolest single played on the radio this week. The coolest song for me in my own private world is [b]Steve McQueen[/b] by [b] Sheryl Crow[/b] I've been speeding and playing it loud.[/color][/font]

• 3 weeks later...
[SIZE=1] today the song I picked kinda hit a personal chord with me, seeing that one of my brothers was attacked at school today due to being deaf:

[B][U] Where Is Home? / Bloc Party[/B][/U]

the second song I pick for two reasons:

1. I did it as part as one of my projects at school
2. it sounded bloody brillant when they played it at this year's electric proms with a full choir.

[B][U] Waiting For The 7.18 / Bloc Party[/B][/U][/size]