OtakuBoards

Labyrinth Nexus (M-LVS)

Sandy

[SIZE=1]Question! ^ ^

What is in-between the characters left and the arch? Just open ground with the arch then the labyrinth behind the arch? I just wanted to get things right before I made a post.

[B]Edit: [/B] Thanks for clearing that up Sandy! Man did I get confused. O_o

[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Eclipse][SIZE=1]Question! ^ ^

What is in-between the characters left and the arch? Just open ground with the arch then the labyrinth behind the arch? I just wanted to get things right before I made a post. [/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Nonono, the hill I depicted is [I]inside[/I] the Labyrinth. So there's more maze in front of the characters, and behind [I]that[/I] is the gigantic arch. If you need a mental image, think of a semi circle rising in the horizon.

What lies beyond the arch is the big question... ;D

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][quote name='White][COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma][b]3.[/b] First of all was reading it. It was very boring and I got tired fast. After I did finally read through it and understand everything (with the help of Tekkaman), I was shocked to find that not only was the event almost over but there were only 4 people taking part! One of which who has now quit.[/font'][/color][/quote]Well that?s news to me! When did this happen? I assume that since both BKStyles and Eclipse have posted that the one who quit is Sakura? And if that?s the case why not post about it or at least let the rest of us know? I?ve been sitting here waiting for the others to get in some posting before using my death card. >_< And if one person has quit how does that affect the story since we now have at least one surplus character!? [/COLOR]

[strike][COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]I didn't tell you guys because it doesn't matter until the third person... crap. Well then. I guess I should have subscribed to the other thread since the final person posted 3 days ago.

Go ahead and use your death cards after I make a post in the RP thread.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[b]EDIT:[/b] Oh yes! I did check. I just remembered that I was waiting for Eclipse to tell me who her character(s) are/is. Unfortunately she hasn't replied. You guys can use your death cards anyway, but you run the risk of killing off a abandoned character.[/strike]

[color=#4169e1][quote name='SunfallE][color=#4169e1']Well that?s news to me! When did this happen? I assume that since both BKStyles and Eclipse have posted that the one who quit is Sakura? And if that?s the case why not post about it or at least let the rest of us know? I?ve been sitting here waiting for the others to get in some posting before using my death card. >_< And if one person has quit how does that affect the story since we now have at least one surplus character!?[/color][/quote][/color]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]Lol. Let [color=indigo]White[/color] kill off the surplus character with a death card of his own. The 'Dungeon Master' (For lack of a better word) can do what ever he wants, so long as he/she keeps the game going. So yeah, kill off the black sheep, [color=indigo]White[/color]; I don't think anyone'll mind, lol.[/color][/size][/font]

[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]Okay, here is what's happening. I'm going to wait one more day for the fourth person to post (I've just realized the person who quit did post so we're back to waiting) and after that one day I will kill them off myself.

Sorry for the confusion.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=#808080][quote name='Myself][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=#808080]Lol. Let [/color][color=indigo]White[/color][color=#808080] kill off the surplus character with a death card of his own. The 'Dungeon Master' (For lack of a better word) can do what ever he wants, so long as he/she keeps the game going. So yeah, kill off the black sheep, [/color][color=indigo]White[/color][color=#808080]; I don't think anyone'll mind, lol.[/color][/size'][/font][/quote][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=#808080]I also wanted to add that if you don't know who the lone character of [color=indigo]Eclipse[/color]'s character is, I'm pretty sure it's [color=indigo]Janet[/color]. (I tried to figure out who everyone was while I was still alive, lol)[/color][/size][/font]

[FONT=Tahoma]Well, this seems to be quite a popular theme these days. But in any case, since our new "event runner" has plans to extend this event somehow I am guessing the decrease of number to 3 finalists won't matter much to the completion of the event.

However, in reference to White's post. Did you mean you are going to kill off Sakura's char if she dosn't post or Eclipses for quitting? Or both?[/FONT]

[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]If anyone is wondering what the new post is about, I'll tell you here. Basically you have four days to kill off all but one character! *shock!*

Eclipse's character(s) will not be removed immediately but I will remove them tomorrow. This gives you the choice of killing off a character now and risk wasting the card on Eclipse's character or waiting until I post the death tomorrow but having only 3 days to post.

Fun, fun, fun.

And no, this is not the twist I planned.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Sorry it took me so long everyone. But yeah, I posted, and now it's time to kill *evil laughter*

And yes, I still had my Teleport Card from the last round because I didn't use it. And since this is pretty much the last round, besides White's shocker, I thought I should use it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]So if no one else posts does that mean I win by default? :p Though since I've now used up my final death card perhaps the others will also use their cards as well. Sorry it took so long White, I've been a little preoccupied with all the stuff in regards to Christmas and such. ^_~[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]Yeah.. I guess since nobody posted within the time limit and we can't have everyone dying at once I'll just let you guys continue as if nothing happened. The poison gas failed. D:[/FONT][/COLOR]
[RIGHT][size=1][color=#ededed]You found an invitation. PM me to join the secret club. :3[/color][/size][/RIGHT]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Wow, I?m surprised my character ended up being the last one standing. I was sure the rest of you were going to kill her off. >_< And many of the other players were better posters than I was as well. Especially that final post by BKstyles, poor Feng Li, that post was downright creepy!

In the end it was great fun, even though it started to become a bit repetitive near the end. So my final thoughts are to say thanks to the other players and to the people who voted for Janet in the first place, otherwise Sandy would have never revived her. I assumed we weren?t supposed to vote for our own characters so I was surprised that others did vote for her. Anyway, all in all it was great fun! :catgirl: [/COLOR]