OtakuBoards

Would you rather? (Game)

The13thMan

[center][COLOR=DarkOrange][/COLOR]
[/center][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]Ok, so on the way back to my college yesterday i played a game in the car with two of my friends. The game is called "Would you rather?" It's a simple game and most of you probably already know what i'm talking about. It's simple. You ask a person would he/she rather do one thing or another. Usually both of these things are kinda disgusting and really awkward. I thought this might be fun with you guys, maybe get a couple laughs out of it while it lasts. So here are some rules i wanna lay down:

1. You answer the question of the previous post and then ask a question that can be answered by whoever posts next.

2. If you cannot answer the question because of a particular parameter within the question then don't answer it. Ex: Would you rather blah blah blah with your brother or your sister? If you don't have a brother then you shouldn't answer.

3. Don't make too specific parameters, try your best to make it so anybody can reply to your question.

4. If you post and you cannot decide on which you'd rather do then that means you would do both because you're sick and twisted. :nono:

Ok, those rules aren't concrete, if you think one of 'em sucks or another is needed then say so, whatever.

I'll start.

Would you rather have sex with your sibling of opposite gender or would you rather have sex with your best friend of same gender?

[/FONT][/COLOR]

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font=Century Gothic][color=#ff8c00][font=Century Gothic][color=darkorange][QUOTE=The13thMan] [/color]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkorange]Would you rather have sex with your sibling of opposite gender or would you rather have sex with your best friend of same gender?[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkorange][/QUOTE][/color][/font]
[font=Trebuchet MS][size=1][color=gray]Well... I have 3 really beautiful step-sisters and, though they're still family, they're not blood-related so I would have sex with my siblings of opposite gender.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Trebuchet MS][size=1][color=gray]My dad married a beautiful woman about 7 years ago and man-oh-man, she was - and still is - so much hotter than my three step-sisters. Really. While I lived with my dad, I couldn't help but think about them; the fact that they were actually family didn't cross my mind for at least a couple of months.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Trebuchet MS][size=1][color=gray]Puberty rules. XD[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Trebuchet MS][size=1][color=gray]Anyway, my turn.[/color][/size][/font]

[/font][font=Trebuchet MS][size=1][color=gray]"Would you live without fingers for a year or would you live without OB for the rest of your life?"[/color][/size][/font][/color][/font]

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial][quote name='Tekkaman][font=Trebuchet MS][size=1][color=gray]"Would you live without fingers for a year or would you live without OB for the rest of your life?"[/color][/size'][/font][/quote]
Ahahahaha. Of course I'd prefer to go without OB. I mean, seriously, it's a forum, man. There's not a whole lot of things I'd be willing to go without fingers for, and a forum - an anime forum no less - doesn't even rate. Now, if this regarded the internet in general, it'd be a whole different story. lol

"You are going to die - it's inevitable kid. Do you tell your family and have them worry about your impending complete organ failure, or take a sky dive and never pull the parachute so it looks like a tragic accident, thus sparing your family months of worry and grief?"[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=DeadSeraphim][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]
"You are going to die - it's inevitable kid. Do you tell your family and have them worry about your impending complete organ failure, or take a sky dive and never pull the parachute so it looks like a tragic accident, thus sparing your family months of worry and grief?"[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkRed]
[SIZE=1]Easy, I would tell them I was dying, because at least I could spend my remaining time on earth with my family. Ok, my turn, here goes.

Would you rather live in a bubble for the rest of your entire life?

Or

Would you rather your best friend die from a horrible disease?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][COLOR=DarkRed]
[SIZE=1]Easy, I would tell them I was dying, because at least I could spend my remaining time on earth with my family. Ok, my turn, here goes.

Would you rather live in a bubble for the rest of your entire life?

Or

Would you rather your best friend die from a horrible disease?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]Uh...i'm going to have to let my buddy go. I'm a selfish person and i don't want to live the rest of my life in a bubble. That'd be like being paralyzed for the rest of your life, i'd be totally miserable. At least my buddy would just die and people could move on after a while. If i got stuck in a bubble all my life i'd have to deal with it all my life. And anyways, he believes in heaven, so at least he believes he's going somewhere nice. Me on the other hand, i don't necessarily believe in heaven so death is a scary aspect. I'd pretty much live out the rest of my handicapped life and then die. It's selfish...but also logical. I think? Eh...i'm selfish too! ^L^

Would you rather go to hell for a 1000 milleniums and eventually be saved and brought into heaven for eternity

or

would you rather there be no afterlife at all?

[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]...woah...that's a tough one...hmmm...

I'd have to go with Hell, than Heaven. Think about it...It'd be like leaving your hand on a hot frying pan, than pouring a bucket of ice on said hand...right? If there was nothing, I'd be totally bored. :p

I guess it would be worth it, but that 1000 milleniums surely would suck... <,-

Anywoo...would you rather...:

Jump in front of a friend to stop a bullet and be paralysed for life?

Or...

Let someone else save your friend, knowing he/she would surely die?

Hmmmm? Quite a situation, ain't it? :animestun[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Tatsubei Yagyu][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
Anywoo...would you rather...:

Jump in front of a friend to stop a bullet and be paralysed for life?

Or...

Let someone else save your friend, knowing he/she would surely die?
[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....I would probably jump in front of my friend. I would rather be paralysed for life then let someone sacrifice their life right in front of me. Because then I would definetly feel guilty and selfish for letting that happen to said stranger. Alright, i'll give this another shot.

If you were a cop and you were at a shootout with a criminal, who is your friend,......

Would you rather kill your best friend and save the few hostages?[/SIZE]

Or.....

Would you rather not kill your best friend and let the hostages die?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]If you were a cop and you were at a shootout with a criminal, who is your friend,......

Would you rather kill your best friend and save the few hostages?[/SIZE]

Or.....

Would you rather not kill your best friend and let the hostages die?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]Ergh. This is a rather undesireable situation. It would be very painful to face off against my best friend with innocent lives in the balance. I think the only thing that would allow me to kill my friend would in fact [I]be[/I] the hostages, so....

Sorry, buddy. Bff, but I shoot to kill.

Right. So then, you and your family are held hostage by a crazed maniac, who, in a fit of insanity, points a gun at your wife and daughter and tells you to choose who lives. Sacrificing yourself is not an option; if you do not choose, he will kill them both. Would you rather order...

...your wife's death?

or

...your daughter's death?[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Your Mother][SIZE=1]
Would you rather drown or be hit by a car?
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm......I would probably rather be hit by a car, mainly because I couldn't stand drowning. Alright, lets see what sick thing I can get this time.(ooh this is a harsh one)

A serial killer takes hostage your brother and sister(which you love very much) and throws you a gun and tells you to kill your sister or he'll kill your brother.

Would you rather shoot your sister and let your brother die?

Or.....

Would you rather the serial killer kill your brother?
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=crimson] Wait a minute... he can't be a very good serial killer, can he? He threw me a gun. I'd go like I was aiming for my sister and at the last minute, I'd shoot him!

But, since that is not a choice I can make, I'll run with lettign him kill my brother. Because at least then, I wouldn't have my sister's blood on my hands by being the one who consciously chose to shoot her. I'd have the killer's blood on my hands though, since I'd pop him as soon as he popped my brother.

Hello, my name is tehShinje. You killed my brother. Prepare to die.[/color][/size][/font]

[FONT=Arial]Okay, I have three things to say here.

1.[quote name='Your Mother']I'd order my wife's death because my daughter couldn't divorce me with alimony charges and take my house and car if her mother died.[/quote]
Dude, what the heck?! That has to be one of the most cynical remarks I've ever heard. I mean, I tried to post something that would be emotionally punishing either way you chose, but I can honestly say I never saw that response coming. Wow.

2. [B]Kurayami Oji[/B], that's almost exactly the same thing I said earlier, except you left the next post-er the obvious gender issue open: guys will most likely protect their sister, and girls will almost just as likely protect their brother. But hey, all's fair, so....

3. Hey, [B]Shinje[/B]. My name is Allamorph. You killed this thread. Prepare to die.
Seriously, though, why didn't you post another question? Keep the game going, man. You're bummin' me out here.

Unless, of course, someone [I]else[/I] wants to keep this game alive.[/FONT]

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial][quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Unless, of course, someone [I]else[/I'] wants to keep this game alive.[/FONT][/quote]
What was stopping you, genius?

"You have to choose between a few short years as an AIDS infected individual, or a complete life-time withouts AIDS, but with no genitals. What do you pick?"[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I don't want to be a spoilsport... Wait, yes I do! Anyhow, you guys don't seem to know that most of your questions break the parameters that [B]The13thMan[/B] explained in the first post. You were supposed to make questions that [I]anybody[/I] can answer - including those who [I]don't[/I] have wife, daughter, sister, brother or the know-how to shoot with a gun.

What's up with all the "you must kill somebody or somebody else dies?" questions, anyway? Don't be so morbid, people!

[QUOTE=DeadSeraphim][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]
"You have to choose between a few short years as an AIDS infected individual, or a complete life-time withouts AIDS, but with no genitals. What do you pick?"[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I'd take AIDS and die within a few years. I love my weewee so much! <3

[QUOTE=Sandy]I don't want to be a spoilsport... Wait, yes I do! Anyhow, you guys don't seem to know that most of your questions break the parameters that [B]The13thMan[/B] explained in the first post. You were supposed to make questions that [I]anybody[/I] can answer - including those who [I]don't[/I] have wife, daughter, sister, brother or the know-how to shoot with a gun.

What's up with all the "you must kill somebody or somebody else dies?" questions, anyway? Don't be so morbid, people!

I'd take AIDS and die within a few years. I love my weewee so much! <3[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]Yurp, he's right. But it's not a huge problem if you do ask those kids of questions. All i want is for you guys to try your best to make it so anybody can ansswer. It's ok if you can't quite get it so absolutely everybody can answer, just try to.

Anyways, Sandy, you forgot to ask a would you rather question! Urgh! >.< So now i shall do it for you! Bwahaha.

You're starving on a desert island with another person you've never met before in your life. You know that there is going to be a rescue team to come in 4 days but you also know there is no way either of you will survive that long without food. Unfortunately that means one of you will have to resort to cannibalism. Soooo...would you rather eat the guy or let the guy eat you?

[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=The13thMan][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]
Anyways, Sandy, you forgot to ask a would you rather question! Urgh! >.< So now i shall do it for you! Bwahaha.
[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I [I]just[/I] remembered I forgot! What a paradox, btw...

Well, you beat me to it, anyway. ;D

[quote name='The13thMan][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]You're starving on a desert island with another person you've never met before in your life. You know that there is going to be a rescue team to come in 4 days but you also know there is no way either of you will survive that long without food. Unfortunately that means one of you will have to resort to cannibalism. Soooo...would you rather eat the guy or let the guy eat you?[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]
The guy would die so that I can live. No dispute needed.

Would you rather fall in love with your best friend and be rejected or watch your best friend fall in love with you and know that you cannot reciprocate the feelings?

[quote name='Morpheus']Would you rather fall in love with your best friend and be rejected or watch your best friend fall in love with you and know that you cannot reciprocate the feelings?[/quote]

[color=#9348fd][font=lucida calligraphy]Well first off my best friend is engaged and a straight woman to boot. So I can't see that happening. But for arguement's sake let's say that it does.

I'd rather have my friend fall in love with me because I don't deal well with rejection.

Okay this one should be relatively easy:

Would you rather:

Be subjected to a marathon of Christmas songs

[center]or [/center]

Be subjected to a marathon of DiC and 4Kids dubbed anime?[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9348fd][font=lucida calligraphy]Would you rather:

Be subjected to a marathon of Christmas songs

[center]or [/center]

Be subjected to a marathon of DiC and 4Kids dubbed anime?[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Having worked in a supermarket at Christmas I've become nearly immune to Christmas songs being looped over and over via a radio, so I'll go with that one.

Would you rather be

[b]Struck by lightning ?[/b]

Or

[b]Set on fire ?[/b]

Think about it, as electrocution fries your internal organs.[/SIZE]

[quote name='DeadSeraphim']What was stopping you, genius?[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]I honestly have no clue. Guess I'm just a lazy twit.[/FONT]
[quote name='Sandy']What's up with all the "you must kill somebody or somebody else dies?" questions, anyway? Don't be so morbid, people![/quote]
[FONT=Arial]The emotional aspect. And besides, they were all tough choices. I mean, including random people in those kinds of scenarios just wouldn't have the same effect as close family does. (And I'm not talking about the deserted island post. I liked that one.)

Moving onwardly,[/FONT]
[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Would you rather be

[b]Struck by lightning ?[/b]

Or

[b]Set on fire ?[/b]

Think about it, as electrocution fries your internal organs.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]Struck by lighting. It's faster.

So, would you rather...

...eat all your meals for one week at a less-than-praiseworthy school cafeteria?

or

...eat nothing but tofu for one week?[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]So, would you rather...

...eat all your meals for one week at a less-than-praiseworthy school cafeteria?

or

...eat nothing but tofu for one week?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Cafeteria, I've had tofu and it's awful, so I'd take only "less-than-praiseworthy" over that.

[B]Have your body completely shaved ?[/B]

Or

[B]Have all your body hair grow wild ?[/B]

Body includes head.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][size=1]Cafeteria, I've had tofu and it's awful, so I'd take only "less-than-praiseworthy" over that.

[b]Have your body completely shaved ?[/b]

Or

[b]Have all your body hair grow wild ?[/b]

Body includes head.[/size][/QUOTE][size=1][color=dimgray]I'd go hairless for sure, I'd miss my hair, but I'd be so silky [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray]smooth.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray]Would you rather,[/color][/size]
[b][size=1][color=dimgray]Be unable to speak?[/color][/size][/b]
[size=1][color=dimgray]Or.[/color][/size]
[b][size=1][color=dimgray]Be unable to hear?[/color][/size][/b]

[QUOTE=Veritas]
[size=1][color=dimgray]Would you rather,[/color][/size]
[b][size=1][color=dimgray]Be unable to speak?[/color][/size][/b]
[size=1][color=dimgray]Or.[/color][/size]
[b][size=1][color=dimgray]Be unable to hear?[/color][/size][/b][/QUOTE]
Unable to speak. If I can't hear, I'll barely be able to speak anyway.

Would you rather live the rest of your life walking around naked or while wearing 10 winter coats?

[QUOTE=Morpheus]Unable to speak. If I can't hear, I'll barely be able to speak anyway.

Would you rather live the rest of your life walking around naked or while wearing 10 winter coats?[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]Naked. If you had 10 winter coats on you wouldn't even be able to move. Although...if i were naked people would think i'm crazy and probably be arrested for public nudity. So, i guess i'd stay in doors most of the time...or only travel by night. Kinda like batman...except naked and not as athletic.

Would you rather lose one of your hands

or

Both of your feet?

[/FONT][/COLOR]

[color=#d2b43b][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS][QUOTE=Sandy]
What's up with all the "you must kill somebody or somebody else dies?" questions, anyway? Don't be so morbid, people![/QUOTE]

Oh please, you haven't seen morbid until we go into ways of torture =P

Now then for the current question I would rather have both of my feet cut off seeing as I could get pprostetics for my leg stubs and still be in use of both of my hands, instead of having one hand missing which could severly limit things that I do durring the day.

Ok now would you rather...

Be forced to push a very big boulder (around 2 tons) up a hill for all eternity.

or

Be stuck in waist deep water for all eternity, water which every time you try to go down for a drink, it disapears and becomes nothing but a barren hole, and when you stand back up, fills back up with water.

Ah, how ancient history can be so inspiring.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]