OtakuBoards

Would you rather? (Game)

The13thMan

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]

Would you rather...

...be killed by the fumes of rotten sardines?

or

...choke to death very slowly on a salami?

No one is around to rescue you in either case.[/FONT][/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=darkgreen]Hmm. Hard question. How fast would the fumes kill you?

I would definately prefer to be killed by the fumes, though, either way, because it would probably smother me faster, causing me to pass out first. And it would involve less pain. Besides, I have a stomach of iron so it wouldn't make me throw up first. I also have a really big fear of choking to death. ^_^;

Would you rather...

...each a sandwich covered in maggots

or

...each a sandwich that's been puked on[/size][/color]

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StarNite
Would you rather...

...each a sandwich covered in maggots

or

...each a sandwich that's been puked on[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

Gross! I suppose I would eat a sandwich covered in maggots...ughh

Would you rather...

Be burned alive

or

Be eaten by sharks

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Pardon me while I burst
Into flames
I've had enough of the world
And it's people's mindless games
So pardon me while I burst
and rise above the flames
Pardon me, pardon me
I'll never be the same

Would you rather...

Emplode or implode (meaning you could possibly take the whole universe with you)[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange]
Would you rather...

Emplode or implode (meaning you could possibly take the whole universe with you)[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]I would rather implode because i'm just cool like that.

Would you rather play your favorite video game?

Or....

Would you rather watch your favorite movie?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Guest NIKI12345
[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]I would rather implode because i'm just cool like that.

Would you rather play your favorite video game?

Or....

Would you rather watch your favorite movie?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Duh I would rather watch my favorite movie because video games is my brother's hobbie and I don't want to steal that from him.

Would you rather

Eat a 20 jugs of peanut butter and gain 100 pounds

Or....

Would you rather eat ten pounds of raw meat and get food posining?

[FONT=Arial][size=1]

I suppose I'd rather get food-poisoning. Sure, I might die, but at the very least I wouldn't lose my appetite for my absolute favorite of foods. Peanut Butter. Would you rather:

Be forced to spend the rest of your life writing a book

or,

Be forced to spend the rest of your life reading a book?

[/size][/FONT]

Guest NIKI12345
[QUOTE=sakurasuka][FONT=Arial][size=1]

I suppose I'd rather get food-poisoning. Sure, I might die, but at the very least I wouldn't lose my appetite for my absolute favorite of foods. Peanut Butter. Would you rather:

Be forced to spend the rest of your life writing a book

or,

Be forced to spend the rest of your life reading a book?

[/size][/FONT][/QUOTE]

I would rather be forced to write a book forever.

Would you rather..

Get shot on a plain by your lover

Or...

Have your bestfriend kill you?

[QUOTE=YoukaiAlchemist]
WOuld you rathe be kidnapped by someone you find sexxy, or bored at home with nothing to do but daydream.[/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....I think i'm gonna have to go with daydreaming. I just don't like the idea of getting kidnapped by someone, even if they are sexy.(Then again.....;))

Would you rather your compuer blow up?

Or....

Would you rather both your television and all your video game system's blow up?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]I'd rather have my television and videogames systems blown up.
I can watch the TV shows on computer.
As for the videogames, I mainly play RPG's.
So, they made FFVII into a PC game, so I'll live.

Would You rather:

Never be allowed to speak to another human being again(this includes IM and phone,and face-to-face)

or

Being stuck with someone you hate forever?
[/SIZE]

Define forever??? Do we actually live forever and have to endure each other's company, or do we simply get old and keel over? Because if we can't actually live forever, I would probably end up killing whoever it is I hate... Or rather, they would kill me because I'm puny, but at least I wouldn't have to put up with them. Nah, I jest.

I would totally take the not talking to anyone ever again! I've always wished I had an excuse not to talk to people anyway so it works out.

So onto my question: Picture yourself and you know something extremely important... Let's say--- a terrorist plot, but you're family or girl/boy friend or best friend is being held captive. (basically, whoever you care about most) If you tell anyone your loved ones die:

Would you:
A) Tell someone and let those that you care about most die

OR

B) Not tell anyone, let your loved ones live, but have literally thousands of other people's loved ones die?

Wow thats a tough one.... Really if i were in this situation(may sound rough) but I'd go insane from stress of that and off myself. I dunno.. if i HAD TO then i'd choose loved ones....3 or 300..

Would You Rather.....

Live your life without any music whatsoever, or live with this one song you hate and it happens to be the only song EVERYONE knows? lol toughie

[QUOTE=Xyandar]
Would You Rather.....

Live your life without any music whatsoever, or live with this one song you hate and it happens to be the only song EVERYONE knows? lol toughie[/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....I think i'm gonna have to go without music forever. I mean, no music is better than bad music, right?

Would you rather have to go to bed an hour earlier?

Or....

Would you rather have to get up an hour earlier?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Wake up an hour earlier... I have a very hard time going to sleep, but wake up very easily. ;)

Would you rather get shot in the head while looking at your killer and be able to say one last thing to them? Or get shot in the back of the head and not know that it was coming?

Guest NIKI12345
[QUOTE=Mnemonica]Wake up an hour earlier... I have a very hard time going to sleep, but wake up very easily. ;)

Would you rather get shot in the head while looking at your killer and be able to say one last thing to them? Or get shot in the back of the head and not know that it was coming?[/QUOTE]

I would rather get shot in the head because I would rather die knowing what killed me. Thats just the way I am.

Now would you rather go to sleep and never wake up from a nightmare.

Or..

die knowing that you killed yourself because of drugs.

Guest RainxMachika
[QUOTE=NIKI12345]I would rather get shot in the head because I would rather die knowing what killed me. Thats just the way I am.

Now would you rather go to sleep and never wake up from a nightmare.

Or..

die knowing that you killed yourself because of drugs.[/QUOTE]

Thats a hard one, but I would rather die knowing I killed myself because of drugs as I would absolutely hate to be in a never ending nightmare unable to wake up, and my nightmares are really twisted...

Would you rather die a horribly slow painful death, like being eaten alive by zombies?

Or..

Die a painless death but end up in purgatory (eternal nothingness)?

Guest NIKI12345
[QUOTE=RainxMachika]Thats a hard one, but I would rather die knowing I killed myself because of drugs as I would absolutely hate to be in a never ending nightmare unable to wake up, and my nightmares are really twisted...

Would you rather die a horribly slow painful death, like being eaten alive by zombies?

Or..

Die a painless death but end up in purgatory (eternal nothingness)?[/QUOTE]

Hmm I have to think about this one for a minute...... Well I have made up mt mind I would die a painless death

Would you ratherbe shown all the sins you have done
Or
Would you rather see all the lives that you destroied?

[QUOTE=NIKI12345]Hmm I have to think about this one for a minute...... Well I have made up mt mind I would die a painless death

Would you ratherbe shown all the sins you have done
Or
Would you rather see all the lives that you destroied?[/QUOTE]
Hmm.... I think that I would see all of the lives that I had destroyed, even though it is the harsher option. It is sort of a reality check.

Would you spend $1,000 on anime figurienes?

OR

Would you spend $200 on a prostitute?

[QUOTE=Dhampir]
Would you spend $1,000 on anime figurienes?

OR

Would you spend $200 on a prostitute?[/QUOTE]

200 on the prostitute, hands down. I hate anime... please don't kill me. I would just take the prostitute out to dinner. Haha.

Would YOU rather...

Hide a terrible secret from those closest to you and therefore have to lie constantly...

OR

Have that same terrible secret accidentally published on every web site known to man but never have to lie about it

??

[QUOTE=taperson]200 on the prostitute, hands down. I hate anime... please don't kill me. I would just take the prostitute out to dinner. Haha.

Would YOU rather...

Hide a terrible secret from those closest to you and therefore have to lie constantly...

OR

Have that same terrible secret accidentally published on every web site known to man but never have to lie about it

??[/QUOTE]Hide it - eventually you'll just get so used to the lie that it would be second nature to you.

Well, hopefully this isn't a repeat, but I'm not reading a full 27 pages here....

Would you rather

.....be kidnapped by a sadist who will torture you for 12 hours a day for a week with no chance of being rescued before that time is up

OR

.....subject someone else to the same, with the possibility you might be able to get them early (and them knowing you chose them over you for the victim)

[QUOTE=MoyakuKeramushe]
Would you rather

.....be kidnapped by a sadist who will torture you for 12 hours a day for a week with no chance of being rescued before that time is up

OR

.....subject someone else to the same, with the possibility you might be able to get them early (and them knowing you chose them over you for the victim)[/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....that's a toughy, but I think i'm gonna go with the second choice because i'm just evil like that.:p

Would you rather go a month without your computer?

Or....

Would you rather go 2 weeks(with your computer) eating only enough to survive?[/COLOR][/SIZE]