OtakuBoards

Would you rather? (Game)

The13thMan

[QUOTE=Shinje][color=crimson] I'd fish with my pinky toe. I can lose that without too much stress. The loss of my big toe, however, could affect my balance.

There's always the chance that the Prianah's could take more than my toe though...

Would you rather live without the ability to hear spoken words for the rest of your life, or....

Be able to hear spoken words, knowing that you'll never hear another note of music again?[/color][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Well seeing as a lot of really stupid people talk too damn much and that this would mean I'd never have to hear them I'd go with Not being able to hear spoken words.

Okay my turn again! Would you rather:

Live for six months as Natalie Maines (The lead singer of the Dixie Chicks who pissed people off royally in 2003 for speaking out against the President of the US and received death threats.)

[center] or[/center]

Live for six months as President George W. Bush. (Who has an approval rating of around 38% and has a lot of people really pissed off for random stuff)

I think this may be the hardest one yet.[/color][/font]

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=4][FONT=Impact]easy i would be the president for 6 months. That way i'll be the first beaner president. Then take the troops out of Iraq and then bomb it and N. Korea. then once my 6 months are up he'll have to deal with the consequence. mwahahaha

[CENTER]would you rather have your nails pulled out with some pliers

or

operated on with no painkillers?[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Chiyo Chan Fan]Toenails. Surgery without painkillers could kill you. My toenails have no feeling in them anyway.

Now then... :D

Would you rather eat your own dog?

or

Run on a hamster wheel for 3 days without anyway of stopping or getting out in any shape, way, or form?[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I'd want to do the hampster wheel thing. I love my dogs so I couldn't eat them. As long as you give me water and Depends I'm good.

Okay this is completely weather related

Would you rather have your car break down in the middle of a snow storm

[center]or[/center]

In the middle of a rain storm (Thunder lightening lots of rain)[/color][/font]

Rain storm. Because you are completely safe from Lightning in a car, and if you are up on a hill, water isnt a problem. In a blizzard, its cold, and you can potentially freeze to death no matter where you are.

Would you rather be chased by Aliens or a Predator?

[QUOTE=tachiKC]Rain storm. Because you are completely safe from Lightning in a car, and if you are up on a hill, water isnt a problem. In a blizzard, its cold, and you can potentially freeze to death no matter where you are.

Would you rather be chased by Aliens or a Predator?[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]I'd rather be chased by a predator. It'd suck to be chased by a bunch of those aliens. I'd much rather just deal with one predator.

Would you rather write an essay

or

do some advanced mathematics?

[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=The13thMan][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]I'd rather be chased by a predator. It'd suck to be chased by a bunch of those aliens. I'd much rather just deal with one predator.

Would you rather write an essay

or

do some advanced mathematics?

[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]The essay, I'm awful at maths.

"You've been sent to prison. Are you the butch, or are you the *****?"[/font][/color][/size]

[QUOTE=DeadSeraphim][size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]
"You've been sent to prison. Are you the butch, or are you the *****?"[/font][/color][/size][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....well, to tell you the truth, that one kinda confused me. Considering i'm not entirely sure what the hell a butch is. But I suppose i'll go with being the butch for unknown reason's. Now let's see what I have for you this time.

Would you rather be on a cruise ship with Oprah for a week?

Or....

Would you rather be in a trash can for a week with a supermodel?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....well, to tell you the truth, that one kinda confused me. Considering i'm not entirely sure what the hell a butch is. But I suppose i'll go with being the butch for unknown reason's. Now let's see what I have for you this time.

Would you rather be on a cruise ship with Oprah for a week?

Or....

Would you rather be in a trash can for a week with a supermodel?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]Cruise ship with Oprah. I personally have nothing against oprah. And she's a bajillionaire. I'd become friends with her and try to mooch off of her for the rest of my life. It's never a bad idea to have billionaire friends. ^L^

Also...the supermodel in the trash thing....it's freegin' trash. I'd be too disgusted by my surroundings to even make a move. And even if i did it'd still be nasty if anything happened...it'd be dirty in the wrong sense!

Would you rather eat sandpaper

or

rub sandpaper on your arm till you bled?

[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=The13thMan][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]Cruise ship with Oprah. I personally have nothing against oprah. And she's a bajillionaire. I'd become friends with her and try to mooch off of her for the rest of my life. It's never a bad idea to have billionaire friends. ^L^

Also...the supermodel in the trash thing....it's freegin' trash. I'd be too disgusted by my surroundings to even make a move. And even if i did it'd still be nasty if anything happened...it'd be dirty in the wrong sense!

Would you rather eat sandpaper

or

rub sandpaper on your arm till you bled?

[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=#9044ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Hey pass the ketchup I'm having sandpaper. When I was a kid I put all kinds of things in my mouth so I think I already ate it once already.

Okay this one is really stupid, but I had to do it because one of my co workers and I were talking about it last night.

[center]Would you rather be Paris Hilton's dog and unknowingly be in the papers for running off on her so much.

or

Be Nicole Ricci and knowingly be in the papers for being too damn skinny?[/center]

Really I'd like to kidnap Nicole Ricci and force feed her and that poor dog needs to be rescued, but those are the choices folks.[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9044ff][font=lucida calligraphy][center]Would you rather be Paris Hilton's dog and unknowingly be in the papers for running off on her so much..]

or

Be Nicole Ricci and knowingly be in the papers for being too damn skinny?[/center]
[/color][/font][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]Heh. Nah, let Richie wither away. It'd serve her right. I don't know [I]why[/I], but it would.

Anyway, let me be the dog. At least then I'd have the excuse that I don't know what I'm doing. (Oh, wait....)

Okay. If there was no possible way for you to fight back or otherwise resist, would you rather be...

...drowned?

or

...smothered?[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Chiyasha]SADISM!!!! XD I don't like to be hurt/injured, that's why.

Ooh ooh! My turn!

Just for one day, would you rather be a [B]girl[/B] or a [B]boy[/B]? Why? :catgirl:[/QUOTE]

[color=#9030df][font=lucida calligraphy]Well seeing that I'm a girl I'd want to be a boy for a day. Preferably during winter so I could pee my name in the snow. I know it sounds really nasty and stuff. But I've always been jealous of my brother because he could do that... After I did that I'd be more than happy to go back to being a girl.

Hehehe my turn again... what can I think of?

Would you rather be forced to watch the 4KIds Dubs of Tokyo Mew Mew, Magical DoReMi (What's the original name?) and Winx Club

[center]or[/center]

The four seasons of the Sailor Moon Dub from DiC and CWi and the three movies that were dubbed?

Yeah this could be a lesson in torture.[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9030df][font=lucida calligraphy]Would you rather be forced to watch the 4KIds Dubs of Tokyo Mew Mew, Magical DoReMi (What's the original name?) and Winx Club

[center]or[/center]

The four seasons of the Sailor Moon Dub from DiC and CWi and the three movies that were dubbed?[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yeesh, I think I'd rather stab both my eyes out and leave it at that. However I'll punt for Sailor Moon as I've actually heard of that one.

Would you rather ?

[B]Watch Dragonball Z with the FUNI dubs ?[/B]

Or

[B]Watch it with the Ocean Group dubs ?[/B]

Pure personal preference this one.[/SIZE]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][quote name='DeadSeraphim']Drowned. It's the most peaceful way to die.[/quote]Common misconception! Drowning is actually pretty unpleasant. Water goes down your throat, your larynx spasms closed and you suffocate; OR, water goes down your throat, fills up your lungs and gives you pulmonary oedema - waterlogged lung tissue. Either one is actually pretty painful, not to mention distressing - you're under the water, trying not to take a breath, but eventually you take one on reflex, in comes the water...

Suffocating's probably more peaceful - the actual cause of death is the same, but there's none of this unpleasant laryngospasm business.

On a different note, Dead, I get the feeling you're trying to get this thread closed with really short replies. If you are, knock it off and just don't post. If you aren't, well, you need to elaborate. Normally you can pull off short posts but I'm not going to enforce double standards in this game, we'll just end up with a hojillion posts nominating a choice with no explanation.

Back on topic!

I'll go with Ocean Group dubs. I've no idea what either of them are like, and to be perfectly honest both options are equally nauseating because both involve watching Dragonball Z. But FUNi have a pretty lame reputation where dubs are concerned. I'll give Ocean Group a try before putting the DVDs to better use as coasters.

Would you rather:
[i]learn karate (well-recognised, plenty of competitions at which to show off)[/i]
or
[i]learn Tukkong Moosul (obscure but actually useful in a self-defence situation)?[/i][/font]

[QUOTE=Raiyuu][FONT=Trebuchet MS]
Would you rather:
[i]learn karate (well-recognised, plenty of competitions at which to show off)[/i]
or
[i]learn Tukkong Moosul (obscure but actually useful in a self-defence situation)?[/i][/font][/QUOTE]

[color=#8553cc][font=lucida calligraphy]I'd rather learn Tukkong Moosul. That way if I ever end up in a situation where I'd need self defence I could tell my attacker I know that and they'd be all what the hell before I used it.... I learned some basic moves last week at work thanks to a long lag between planes and my co-worker who takes martial arts. I have no idea which one he practices.

Okay this is a fun one... yeah right. You'll definately dissagree with me when you read what I have here. And even if you're a guy answer it.

Would you rather go through a vaginal birth without the aide of an epidural. Just nubane which while it numbs the pain doesn't completely allieviate it.

[center]or[/center]

Would you rather have a C-section. Which means that you get to schedule when you give birth (Vaginal births unless a planned induction are done when you go into labor unless in the case of multiple births then it's a necessity to have a cesarian) but your stomach gets cut open so the doctor can remove the baby and you get a huge scar.

I have experiance with the first one. I've heard stories of the second one. But just make a choice[/color][/font]

[size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]Give me the scar, man. My Mum has told me the horror stories about giving birth without pain killers. As a male, just the concept of something so small coming out of an area so small is fearsome (I think it can be compared to a guy passing a [u]golf ball[/u] out his cock), but without pain killers?

Scar me, baby.

Bungee jump or skydive? It's a harder decision that you might think.

Raiyuu, if I wanted to kill this thread, I'd have done it a long time ago.[/font][/color][/size]

[QUOTE=DeadSeraphim][size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]
Bungee jump or skydive? It's a harder decision that you might think.
[/font][/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....I think I would rather skydive, mainly because i've always wanted to. Anyway's let's see what I can come up with this time.

Would you rather live in a puddle of mud for 2 day's with a squirrel?

Or....

Would you rather live in a puddle of mud for 2 day's with a chipmunk?

(Tricky ain't it?)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[size=1][color=darkred][QUOTE=Kurayami Oji] [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]Would you rather live in a puddle of mud for 2 day's with a squirrel?[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=darkred]Or....[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=darkred]Would you rather live in a puddle of mud for 2 day's with a chipmunk?[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][/QUOTE][/color][/size]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]If you let me have an off-road vehicle to live in, [color=indigo]Kurayami Oji[/color], i'd take the squirrel. Those furry little tree-lovers are so fun to squish with a tire; and for some reason, squirrels like to play 'tag' with the wheels as well.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Chipmunks may be smarter than the legendary squishable squirrel and thus, understand that the wheel 'kills'.[/color][/size][/font]

[color=gray][font=Century Gothic][size=1]Squirrels any day baby. [color=indigo]*revs engine with an evil grin* [color=gray]Without the vehicle, however, i'd still take the squirrel.[/color] *breaks out shotgun and hatchet with an evil grin*[/color][/size][/font][/color]

[color=gray][font=Century Gothic][size=1][QUOTE] [/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Would you rather be a multi-millionare for 1 single day?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]or[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Would you rather have sex with all of your favorite celebrities of the opposite sex - at one time - for 1 single day?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=indigo][Note: You cannot use the millions to pay the celebs for sex.] [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=indigo][Note: You cannot take money from the celebs after you have sex with them.] [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=indigo][In short: No loopholes.] :D[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][/QUOTE][/size][/font][/color]

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]I would rather be the millionaire, but instead of spending my money on ****ing celebrities, which you have explicitly outlawed, I would invest the money in businesses all over the world that would reap me high dividends. Once the day was over, I'd still have money in my name accruing interest all over the world, and then, once free of the strict controls you have placed on my life, I would pay Kirsten Dunst much cash to be my personal... maid. Sex maid, perhaps.

Would you rather be Batman or Wolverine from the X-Men?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=DeadSeraphim][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]
Would you rather be Batman or Wolverine from the X-Men?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Ha, this one's an easy one. I'd definetly be Batman, mainly because i've been a fan of Batman much longer than Wolverine. I think I used to use Batman as my username on Halo 2 on xbox live. Anyway's let's see what I can come up with this time.

Would you rather be filthy stinkin' rich(and by that I mean $30,000 a year) for the rest of your life?

Or....

Would you rather be a hooker and make double that?

P.S. Long live the Dark Knight.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Would you rather be filthy stinkin' rich(and by that I mean $30,000 a year) for the rest of your life?

Or....

Would you rather be a hooker and make double that?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I think you may be missing a zero there Kurayami, as $30,000 a year is not an exceptional amount of money, in fact without event a full high school education I could have had a job where my starting salary was in or around that figure.

Anyway assuming the figure is something filthy rich like say 3 million a year, I'd definitely rather just make than instead of having to work nights in order to make twice it. Sure as Alan did in his choice I could take all that money and invest it to a point where I no longer need to work at all.

[b][Edit][/b] However as an Irishman I suppose all I'd need to do is give them a few lines of the accent and they'd be plenty satisfied.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1][b][Edit][/b'] However as an Irishman I suppose all I'd need to do is give them a few lines of the accent and they'd be plenty satisfied.[/SIZE][/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Yeah, because all us American's are suckers for a foreign accent. :animenose That's probably why we let Hugh Grant off so easy. He was Brittish and he sounded so.. .actually I have no idea why that happened, I was only thirteen when he boinked Devine Brown. :animeswea

Okay overuse of the smilies and a touch of irony aside I'd have to say right now since I hardly pull $18,000 a year because I'm an unskilled worker (Who BTW actually finished a year of college) $30,000 sounds like a good idea. I'm hoping to make about $35,000 or so when I finish my Phlebotomy stuff but I may still keep my job at the airport when I do that.

But I'd rather have my dignity than the money so I have to say only pull in $30,000 a year after taxes. It's not that bad really, my dad makes that much and I live in the suburbs.

My turn?

would you rather eat liver and onions for a month straight?

[center]or[/center]

eat Rubens for the same amount of time?

Sorry I'm hungry and my daughter just woke up so I could only think of food[/color][/font]

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial][quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Yeah, because all us American's are suckers for a foreign accent. :animenose That's probably why we let Hugh Grant off so easy. He was Brittish and he sounded so.. .actually I have no idea why that happened, I was only thirteen when he boinked Devine Brown. :animeswea[/color'][/font][/quote]
[strike]British? [i]British?[/i] Australia has all of three international actors who were [b]actually born in Australia[/b], and you go call one of them British? Good Lord woman, I'm shocked, appalled, but mostly saddened. The lengths you Americans will go to to [u]wipe Australia off the map[/u] are legendary. Hugh is Australian. Don't be forgetting, because he's also Wolverine, and Van Helsing, and thus badass, and will not think twice to subjecting you to old school Australian punishment. [i]Yeah[/i].[/strike] Oh, ****, I was thinking of Hugh Jackman. Damn these charming stars and their similar names. Though Hugh Grant is a twit who can't act. That boy is [i]riding[/i] on his accent to succeed.

I eat the liver and onions, because it's tastier. Also, I don't know what the other thing is.

Would you rather be killed by Jason Vorhees or Freddy Krueger?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]