OtakuBoards

Would you rather? (Game)

The13thMan

[quote name='DeadSeraphim][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]Would you rather be killed by Jason Vorhees or Freddy Krueger?[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]

[SIZE=1]I'll go with Jason Vorhees because of the sweet hockey mask and machete combination that and I'd hate to die in my own dreams as **** is so much more exaggerated there.

[B]Shopping with mom ?[/B]

Or

[B]Fishing with dad ?[/B]

Neither prospect has ever been fun for me.[/SIZE]

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1][B]Shopping with mom ?[/B]

Or

[B]Fishing with dad ?[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[size=1]When I go shopping with my mom, she has the urge to pay everything. And fishing is recognized as a sport, reason enough not to do it for both my dad and myself.

Okay then.

[b]Would you rather have game threads banned from OtakuBoards forever[/b] or [b]burn your mother alive, put her ashes in a bottle, pee in the bottle and then drink everything[/b]?

I know it's a toughy for some of you.[/size]

[QUOTE=Boo][size=1]When I go shopping with my mom, she has the urge to pay everything. And fishing is recognized as a sport, reason enough not to do it for both my dad and myself.

Okay then.

[b]Would you rather have game threads banned from OtakuBoards forever[/b] or [b]burn your mother alive, put her ashes in a bottle, pee in the bottle and then drink everything[/b]?

I know it's a toughy for some of you.[/size][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]Oh gosh...what a hard one. I visit the game section of OB once every couple of months! And i only love my mom.... Mmmm.... this is rough! Rough with a capital R! R like a pirate! Arrrrrrr! Arrrrrough!!!

...so bye bye mommy dearest...

Would you rather make out with a cactus

or

with a dead attractive woman. She's been dead for 4 hours and is non contagious... Wouldn't want you catchin' the death...

[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Boo][size=1]When I go shopping with my mom, she has the urge to pay everything. And fishing is recognized as a sport, reason enough not to do it for both my dad and myself.

Okay then.

I know it's a toughy for some of you.[/size][/QUOTE]

Game threads banned. I love my mom and I don't want to eat her along with my piss.

Okay okay!

Would you rather...

Have nobody know you ever existed

or

Have everyone in your family (and pets) be killed in a terrible accident?

hehe...i gotcha there

[QUOTE=Chiyo Chan Fan]
Game threads banned. I love my mom and I don't want to eat her along with my piss.
[/QUOTE][font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]...Somehow, [color=indigo]Chiyo[/color], this line doesn't seem to fit with my image of you - with the avatar and all at first glance, lol. No worries, though.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkorange][QUOTE=The13thMan][/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkorange]Would you rather make out with a cactus[/color][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkorange]or[/color][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkorange]with a dead attractive woman. She's been dead for 4 hours and is non contagious... Wouldn't want you catchin' the death...[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=#ff8c00][color=darkorange][/QUOTE][/color] [/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Gimme the dead woman, [color=indigo]13[/color]. I'm assuming no one's watching, right? I don't need this on my record. [color=indigo]*Tounges the girl*[/color][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][QUOTE]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Would you rather:[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Die without pain in the prime of your life?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]or[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Live forever?[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][/QUOTE][/size][/font] [/color][/size][/font]

[color=darkslategray][size=1]
[quote=Tekkaman]Would you rather:

Die without pain in the prime of your life?

or

Live forever?[/quote]

Live forever. Even though you would never die, you'd be able to experience the world as it evolved into fruition. Though, Zasamael from SC3 doesn't quite enjoy it. =p

Would you rather...

Go bald for the rest of your life

OR

Be forced to eat nothing but salads from McDonald's for twenty years?[/color][/size]

[QUOTE=Engel][color=darkslategray][size=1]
Would you rather...

Go bald for the rest of your life

OR

Be forced to eat nothing but salads from McDonald's for twenty years?[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Easy, I would much rather go bald for the rest of my life. Mainly because I practically hate salad's, and I would especially hate them if I had to eat only those for 20 years. And I could always use that baldness to my advantage, like, make it a good look for me or something. Anyway's, lets see what I can come up with this time.

Would you rather not ever be able to walk again?

Or....

Would you rather not ever be able to use your arms again?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]

Would you rather not ever be able to walk again?

Or....

Would you rather not ever be able to use your arms again?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#9936ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Well I talk with my hands a lot and I need my hands to type. And to do a lot of other hand things. You know like give the bird and things like that. So I really really REALLY need my hands. Which coincidentally are attached to my arms.

But walking pah, I can go without that. I'd just get one of those motorized scooters and drive around like a mad woman. It'd be cool.

Would you rather get stuck in Avatar: The Last Airbender

[center]or[/center]

Barney and Friends!

I got bored and had words with vacuum guy at work.[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9936ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Would you rather get stuck in Avatar: The Last Airbender

[center]or[/center]

Barney and Friends!

I got bored and had words with vacuum guy at work.[/font][/color][/QUOTE][size=1][color=dimgray]Hmmm as tempted as I would to massacre Barney on world television, I think I would definately say Avatar. Then I could be an element bender of sorts, just seems like more fun, and less likely to drive me insane.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray]Would you rather camp out a week to get a PS3 when it releases?[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray]or[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray]Would you rather buy one for an ungodly amount of money on eBay?[/color][/size]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=4][FONT=Impact]Thats hella easy i would gladly camp out for the PS3. i was actually gonna take a vacation just so i can camp out. too bad im in Iraq...... i would have used my m16 to fend off those PS3 snatchers.

ok my turn. :animesigh

would you rather defend your country in war

or

get over runned by our enemies during peace?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=only1specialed][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=4][FONT=Impact]
would you rather defend your country in war

or

get over runned by our enemies during peace?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....I suppose I would rather defend my country during war, considering the fact that we had already probably trained before the war. Anyway's, let's see what I have for you this time.

Would you rather work on a farm for 10 hours a day every day for a year and get paid $7.00 an hour?

Or....

Would you rather work on a farm for 14 hours a day every day for a year and get paid $7.10 an hour?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Would you rather work on a farm for 10 hours a day every day for a year and get paid $7.00 an hour?

Or....

Would you rather work on a farm for 14 hours a day every day for a year and get paid $7.10 an hour?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Hmm, tough one, four hours of extra work for ten cents, nah I think I'll stick with only ten hours of farming every day and then weep for my lost dime.

Lose your hands ?

Or

Lose your eyes ?[/SIZE]

[FONT=Times New Roman]I'd rather lose my sight. I need my hands for the internet and gaming.

(...)

Would you rather wait in line seventy-eight hours for a PS3 - only to find out that there are no more (and no more can be shipped for a month), and that when more arrive, you have to wait in another line?

Or would you rather wait in line five hours to have sex with Gary Coleman? Twice?[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Kaze][FONT=Times New Roman]I'd rather lose my sight. I need my hands for the internet and gaming.

(...)

Would you rather wait in line seventy-eight hours for a PS3 - only to find out that there are no more (and no more can be shipped for a month), and that when more arrive, you have to wait in another line?

Or would you rather wait in line five hours to have sex with Gary Coleman? Twice?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I'd rather wait for the PS3 because either way you can still sell it on Ebay and make a lot of money. Plus maybe the newer ones would have the bugs worked out. I highly doubt you could sell sex with Gary Coleman on Ebay for as much as the PS3.... Even if it was twice.

Okay my turn yet again let' see what I have in my head

would you rather work for five hours cleaning airplanes with a guy who rants on and on about how you don't know how to use a vacuum cleaner properly?

[center] or[/center]

work for five hours with people who assume that you're boinking your co-worker and keep asking you about it?

Really think about it. This has got to be one of my oddest questions.[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=Th3BlackParad3]co-worker- if they where hott i prob. would be! plus 1 h8 2 vacuum.

ok, would you rather
get bitten by a poisonous snake
or
get bitten by a fat nude guy?

?????[/QUOTE]

[font=Times]Bring it on, fat nude guy. Even IF that were sexual innuendo, it's better than dying.

Would you rather be stranded in Bolivia, with no knowledge of the area or language, and no way to get home

Or would you rather be stranded in same the episode of Saved by the Bell for two years (one of the bad ones - if there are any!)?[/font]

[QUOTE=Kaze][font=Times]
Would you rather be stranded in Bolivia, with no knowledge of the area or language, and no way to get home

Or would you rather be stranded in same the episode of Saved by the Bell for two years (one of the bad ones - if there are any!)?[/font][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
Hmmm....I think I would rather be stranded in the same episode of Saved by the Bell for two years. Because at least I know its only for 2 year's, because who know's how long I would be stranded there in Bolivia. Ok, my turn.

Would you rather never see anime again?

Or....

Would you rather never read any manga again?

P.S. It really all depend's on preference.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Would you rather never see anime again?

Or....

Would you rather never read any manga again?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]Another toughie. Mmm, let's see.

[B][U]Upside.[/U][/B]
With manga you have the written aspect, the gorgeous chapter frames, and the texture. With anime you have the action, the (possibility for) good background music, the colors, and the (possibility for) good voice acting and hence emotion.

[B][U]Downside[/U][/B]
With manga you have the lack of flowing action, lack of color, lack of sound, and the possibility for censorship. With anime you have episode length and [B]4kids[/B].

I'll go with no more anime. Though it pains me, I would much rather hear the characters' voices in my head than listen to some horrendous dub, or a language I can't understand.

Would you rather...

...realize you are in the wrong bathroom midway through a nice hot shower, leaving you no way to escape unnoticed?

or

...have your towel and clothes stolen midway through a nice hot shower, leaving you only your washcloth?

Ahh, the possibilities....[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]head than listen to some horrendous dub, or a language I can't understand.

Would you rather...

...realize you are in the wrong bathroom midway through a nice hot shower, leaving you no way to escape unnoticed?

or

...have your towel and clothes stolen midway through a nice hot shower, leaving you only your washcloth?

Ahh, the possibilities....[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I think I'd rather realize that I'm in the wrong bathroom. Because as long as I still have my clothes I can escape with a shred of dignity. Yes it may be a shred, but it's still diginity. Besides there is no way I'm stopping in the middle of a nice warm shower to move somewhere else.

Just one thing, how the Hell did I get into the wrong shower? Because I only shower at home or at a hotel when I'm on vacation.

Hehe my turn.

Would you rather have your theme song be Non C'e Amore (No More Love) which is about being evil and stuff

[center]or[/center]

You could have your theme song be Super Girl and probably want to shoot yourself.

He he he. Theme songs![/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]
Would you rather have your theme song be Non C'e Amore (No More Love) which is about being evil and stuff

[center]or[/center]

You could have your theme song be Super Girl and probably want to shoot yourself.

He he he. Theme songs![/color][/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....ok, i'll admit it, that one confused me a little bit. But seeing how i'm not entirely sure which one to choose, considering the fact that I know absolutely nothing about either of those, I suppose i'll choose the "No More Love" song. Mainly because evil stuff and about being evil things dont really have much of an effect on me. Ok, my turn.

Would you rather lick on a banana(peeling and all) for 2 hours?

Or....

Would you rather suck on an orange(peeling and all) for 2 hours and 1 minute?

(Now that one is tricky....I think)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....ok, i'll admit it, that one confused me a little bit. But seeing how i'm not entirely sure which one to choose, considering the fact I know absolutely nothing about either of those, I suppose i'll choose the No More Love song. Mainly because evil stuff and about being evil things dont really have much of an effect on me. Ok, my turn.

Would you rather lick on a banana(peeling and all) for 2 hours?

Or....

Would you rather suck on an orange(peeling and all) for 2 hours and 1 minute?

(Now that one is tricky....I think)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I'd rather suck on an orange. I like oranges better than bananas. Oh, yeah I forgot to say this in my last post: Non C'e Amore is a song from Winx Power Show in Italy and Super Girl is a song by Hilary Duff that I once used in a fanfic to annoy Ba'al.

Well looks like it's my turn again so would you rather be the main objective (Guy or girl to wind up dating) on a reality dating show. You know the one who is subjected to all the catty people.

[CENTER]or[/CENTER]

Would you rather be one of the catty people trying to bed and wed the person on the reality dating show?

Just think of it this way: Either way you've just emberassed yourself on national television.[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]
Well looks like it's my turn again so would you rather be the main objective (Guy or girl to wind up dating) on a reality dating show. You know the one who is subjected to all the catty people.

[CENTER]or[/CENTER]

Would you rather be one of the catty people trying to bed and wed the person on the reality dating show?
[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....I think i'm going to have to go with the one that everyone is trying to get with, mainly because that mean's i'm hot or they they will be...I think. Anyway's, my turn.

Would you rather break your finger?

Or....

Would you rather break your toe(not your big toe)?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I definitely would rather break my toe, though I love it just as much as my finger. <3

Mostly, because...I can't thing of one damn thing that it does to earn it's keep around here, as opposed to any of the fingers on my left hand, as it would be quite difficult to draw with...then I would fade away... :animedepr

:animeswea

Errr...I always have trouble thinking of questions... :animeangr

Would you rather...:

Be a vampire, and only be able to come out at night, but be immortal and able to fly?

or...

Be a werewolf, and be a human with slightly heightened ablities, while attaining your wolf-form at a full moon and truly release your powers only then?[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Tatsubei Yagyu][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
Would you rather...:

Be a vampire, and only be able to come out at night, but be immortal and able to fly?

or...

Be a werewolf, and be a human with slightly heightened ablities, while attaining your wolf-form at a full moon and truly release your powers only then?[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkRed]
[SIZE=1]Easy, I would much rather be a vampire. I would take a vampire over a werewolf anyday. Why? Simple, vampires kick ***. And i'm immortal, and you would be able to fly. And the night wouldnt really bother me, I like the dark anyways. Anyway's, my turn.

Would you rather be the Hulk?

Or....

Would you rather be The Thing?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][COLOR=DarkRed]
[SIZE=1]Easy, I would much rather be a vampire. I would take a vampire over a werewolf anyday. Why? Simple, vampires kick ***. And i'm immortal, and you would be able to fly. And the night wouldnt really bother me, I like the dark anyways. Anyway's, my turn.

Would you rather be the Hulk?

Or....

Would you rather be The Thing?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]The Hulk, definitely the Hulk. Being the big green giant means that at least when you're not angry you're able to fit into normal society, with the Thing you're strong 24/7 sure, but your definitely not getting a sighted woman with a mug like that.

Jessica Alba as your maid ?

Or

Angelina Jolie as your maid ?

Heh, OK definitely one for the guys.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]The Hulk, definitely the Hulk. Being the big green giant means that at least when you're not angry you're able to fit into normal society, with the Thing you're strong 24/7 sure, but your definitely not getting a sighted woman with a mug like that.

Jessica Alba as your maid ?

Or

Angelina Jolie as your maid ?

Heh, OK definitely one for the guys.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]Jessica Alba, no question. In one of the skimpiest damn maid outfits I can find, and plenty of fluffing.........my pillows. :p

Hmmm, lesse:

Would you rather:

[b]Fight Scorpion from Mortal Kombat in a match to the death[/b]

or

[b]Fight Kratos from God of War in a match to the death[/b][/font]