OtakuBoards

Who has the coolest song on their Myspace profile?

Jakehammaren

[quote name='lostvoice']100% and Infect by Angelspit . lincoln park and Switchback by Celldweller. That's on my myspace . Im into industrial and all the other technoish and rock/Metal music(like Zeromancer).That's pretty kick *** music if you ask me, though. Always looking for recommendations, I am!! :catgirl:[/quote]

Zeromancer isn't Metal, and Industrial isn't a form of Metal.

But yeah, Celldweller is awesome. Check out Deadstar Assembly (I CANNOT STAND THEM, but theyre similar to that stuff I guess).

[QUOTE=Jakehammaren]Zeromancer isn't Metal, and Industrial isn't a form of Metal.

But yeah, Celldweller is awesome. Check out Deadstar Assembly (I CANNOT STAND THEM, but theyre similar to that stuff I guess).[/QUOTE]

I know what industrial is. And I know it's not metal but Zeromancer is. Zeromancer is a norweigian metal band.It said so on myspace. That's why I brought it up and like I said i'm always looking for recomendations so I put up all the types of music I like. Sorry if it seemed confusing.

[quote name='lostvoice']I know what industrial is. And I know it's not metal but Zeromancer is. Zeromancer is a norweigian metal band.It said so on myspace. That's why I brought it up and like I said i'm always looking for recomendations so I put up all the types of music I like. Sorry if it seemed confusing.[/quote]

Well, MySpace also says that Slipknot is a metal band.

In other words, don't trust MySpace.

Zeromancer aren't metal. I'm not saying that they're not good, just that they're not metal.

[quote name='lostvoice']I know what industrial is. And I know it's not metal but Zeromancer is. Zeromancer is a norweigian metal band.It said so on myspace. That's why I brought it up and like I said i'm always looking for recomendations so I put up all the types of music I like. Sorry if it seemed confusing.[/quote]
[size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]For awesome Industrial Metal look up The Kovenant.[/font][/color][/size]

[quote name='DeadSeraphim][size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]For awesome Industrial Metal look up The Kovenant.[/font][/color'][/size][/quote]

Thanks! anymore? I'm addicted to music. It's my drug.I od'd and now my father saying my hearing is slipping.(But he's a jerk-off so I doin't care.) Oooh! Have you heard of angelspit? The're awsome!

Oh,damn! The kovenent is da' ****!

• 3 weeks later...
[color=darkred][size=1]

I got what I'd consider a pretty awesome song on mySpace.

"Block Boy" by [b]E-40[/b]. Combine E's animated lyrical delivery with a gritty, synthesizer beat and you got yourself good listening material when reading about me. Also, E-Fizzle is on my friend's list, so it was pretty easy to find out about the song, haha.

[URL=www.myspace.com/misterasterisk]MySpace[/URL]

Note: Just changed song to "Throw Some Dees" By Rich Boy. Great song also.[/color][/size]

• 4 weeks later...
I've had some pretty awesome songs on my profile!

1) I used to have "Love Rollercoaster" by the Ohio Players... That's a great song "Say What?"

2) Then I switched it to "Glycerine" by Bush. Once again, an excellent song for a myspace proflie

3) After that, I changed to this unique little song from the 28 Days Later Soundtrack called "AM 180" by Grandaddy.

4) And then, it was changed to "Under the Milky Way Tonight" by the Church from the Donnie Darko Soundtrack.

5) and currently, I have a song by Ted Leo and the Pharmacists called, "Me and Mia"

I'd say that means I win. I want to change it actually, but I can't come up with a cool song. I think I'll go with a song called "Last Request" by Paolo Nutini. That's a pretty good song. Either that or "Falling Alseep in the Snow" by Auto Escape... Or this one song by Ambulance LTD. You know, I just have so many choices, I can never make up my mind.

• 3 weeks later...
[COLOR=DarkRed]As much as I bow to Norwegian death metal (and pretty much anything involving Norse mythology), I'm afraid this guy has us beat: [QUOTE=Bláse][size=1][color=slategray]Well. This is no competition. I have the [I]original[/I] [B]Power Rangers[/B] theme song.

Now, THAT is a song you can shred to.[/color][/size][/QUOTE]
Vintage Power Rangers is simply beyond epic... only Ninja Turtles can top that.[/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[FONT=Arial]Right now I've got "Lucio" by rufiomercutiopistachioadagio. I think he's a myspace only musician, because I haven't been able to find him anywhere else. Nonetheless, it's an amazing indie acoustic song that I fell in love with pretty fast. (I originally listened to it because Lucio is the name of one of main characters in my vampire story).

<3

EDIT- Actually, I've got about twenty or so songs on my profile right now, and they range from punk and ska to screamo and acoustic and everything inbetween.[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Clurr][FONT=Arial]
EDIT- Actually, I've got about twenty or so songs on my profile right now, and they range from punk and ska to screamo and acoustic and everything inbetween.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I don't think there [I]is[/I] anything in between.

Anyway, I've got a song by an absolutely, positively, undeniably incredible unsigned band called Sworn. Their melodies are purely sublime... it's catchy, haunting, beautiful melodic black metal with no gimmicks whatsoever (no, not even keyboards).

• 2 weeks later...